Times Of India

Mobile:
Mobile:

1949
Load

Times Of India related photos (383)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Times Of India Complaints & Reviews

I had placed an order for times of india newspaper on 08 Jul, 2020. It has been more than 2 months but the coupon till not receive so the newspaper hasn't started. My order ID is EKC6566309. I have attached a copy of the order summary below.
Kindly look into the matter and resolve my grievance at the earliest.
News paper coupon not received

Vendor name sunil langade. Dombivli
    Vendor code : 21543396
    Dsa name :manish
    Dsa code:21536792

I had placed an order for times of india newspaper on august 16, 2020. It has been one month but the delivery of the newspaper hasn't started. My order no is #ts0015438. I have attached a copy of the order summary below.
      Kindly look into the matter and resolve my grievance at the earliest.
      newspaper delivery - times of india

I am a senior citizen and a n oldest subscriber of toi in chennai right fro introduction.
        I would like to bring the...

After several reminder to you till time i have not received my coupon from your kolkata office.

Please look into the matter on a priority basis.

Pintu chakraborty

Copy start date :16.10.2019.
          Wme1397465
          Vendor name: dilip yadav
          Sub vendor:[protected]
          Sub vendor name:dilip yadav
          Depot : m0005
          Depot name: dadar
          Economic times is not being received since last week of march 2020.
          You are requested to take action and resume delivery of et.
          Warm regards,
          Phiroze engineer

Copy start date :16.10.2019.
            Wmc1391054
            Vendor:[protected]
            Vendor name:dilip yadav
            Sub vendor:[protected]sub
            Vendor name:dilip yadavm0005depot name:dadar
            Times of india+mumbai mirror is not being received since last week of march 2020.
            You are requested to take action and resume delivery of toi+mm
            Warm regards,
            Phiroze engineer

After several reminder to you till time i have not received my coupon from your kolkata branch. Please contact to your kolkata branch and do the needful at the earliest.

Pintu chakraborty

My complaint id 2704050. Its pending from long time. Please look into the matter urgent-basis. Several times email to your pranay roy (Kolkata branch). Due to mr. Pranay roy mistake i have loss my money. He provide wrong information to me without any supporting from your company email id.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Refer my complain no.2703500
                  Sir, till time i have not received my coupon and my toi paper after several times inform mr. Pranay roy. (Toi kolkata branch).
                  Please look into the matter priority basis

My name is pintu chakraborty and my mobile number [protected].in last week of feb 2020 i had booking times of...
                    I had subscribed for TOI and Mirror for one year by paying SBI cheque of Rs.1175 dt.05.06.2019, vide Oder no. TAC05521.br...

I have subscribed the newspaper for two years but yet I have not received it from 5 months I thought in lockdown it was not coming but it is still not coming till date please do the needful

This is with regards to my times of india subscription.

Customer id 32330783.
                      Cheque no. 613808 br...

Since one week in our apartment TOI has been supplied only half of the pages.
                      Hyderabad Times we are missing and additionals we are missing.
                      22nd August paper shows 44 pages but received only 18 pagess.
                      When we have asked the paper boy, he says that what I am getting that only I am giving.

Please find out whether your people are not giving or paper boys mischief.

N Sri Ram Mohan
                      8-3-315/2 Kuteer Apartments, Maruti Nagar, Yousufguda, Hyderabad-45.

I booked for 6 months subscription and it was supposed to start from 19th Aug but it has not been started yet.I tried calling...
                        महोदय, मैंने यहीं पर 9 August को एक शिकायत दर्ज कराई थी,...

We have subscibed to the times of india for a period of 1 year. The payment for the same was done on 15th august 2019, however our actual subscription started 3 months later i. E from november 2019. The cheque was issued in the name of bbcl by icici bank and amounted to rs. 699 and the cheque no. Was 000474 which was cleared on 2nd november, 2019. We still haven't received the monthly coupon that needs to be given to the vendor. The vendor has been asking us for the coupons so please send us a confirmation/ proof that we can give to the vendor.
                        Please contact me on [protected] for further clarity.

Times of India had not provided me English newspaper dated 19th August 2020, though I have subscribed for it and full payment was also made successfully.

My previous years subscription was not yet complete but then too a collection Executive came for renewal of subscription of...