T-Kameez Customer Care

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

T-Kameez related photos (319)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

T-Kameez Complaints & Reviews

T-Kameez — not shipped [Resolved]

Sai Ganesh Chattu on Mar 18, 2019
I've made an order on 15/03/2019 my order number is 1016761. There is no progress from the other end as i can see on tkameez...

T-Kameez — tk1014703... order is not even packed [Resolved]

hear3 on Mar 18, 2019
I ordered t shirts last week

Order number is tk1014703.

Its not even packed till now
They...

T-Kameez — no progress in order 1011440. [Resolved]

Raahim Zaidi on Mar 12, 2019
I've made an order on 07/03/2019 my order number is 1011440. There is no progress from the other end as i can see on tkameez...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

T-Kameez — not got my product delivery yet

Madridista on Mar 10, 2019
I ordered from your website and till now i can't get my delivery! Is it scam or something else
Should i lodge a complaint...

Likith Sp on Mar 7, 2019
Tees order as per order number tk1009326 is not yet delivered, tracking system in the website is not working, i did not get any messages on where is my order, when will it arrive?? This already paid order.

I see a lot of complaints against tkameez here as well, will my order will be delivered???

Why is the tracking system not working??

Is this a scam??

tees not delivered yet
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019
Got the tees, but it is not as shown in the Pics

[Mar 07, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Likith Sp Mar 11, 2019
There is no response yet... Are they ever gonna respond?? Just want to know if this is a scam
My order is still in doubt that placed or not because order is not showing at website but CCAvenue confirmed that order is placed but from website there haven't come any confirmation mail. It's been 4 days from date of ordered.
So much hope less site.

Hi Likith, Your order has already been delivered to you . Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

T-Kameez — online payment but delivery not received [Resolved]

Mr_shiv_6562 on Mar 3, 2019
    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Akash Vadicherala on Feb 25, 2019
    I didn't receive my order i have ordered it 3 days ago but it didn't even got packed. Tkameez send my order asap. Now the customer support executive is not lifting the phone. Anyone who wants to buy from tkameez don't buy anything unless u can buy from flipkart or amazon. Plzzz
    Tkameez do something with my order and send me the order. My id is tk1004958
    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019
    I ordered 3 shirts but I didn't receive it till now and I have prepaid the order . I want my order or refund otherwise I will fire a case of tkameez

[Feb 25, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Akash Vadicherala Feb 25, 2019
    My money has already got deducted, send my order or give me my refund otherwise I will fire a case on your site
    I received a product one month ago, since then i am trying to contact Tkameez.They either dont answer my calls and mails, else they say tomorrow we will come to pick the return.I am seriously fedup now.Just want to return and want my refund.

Subhadip Maji on Feb 23, 2019
      Hi i ordered a product from t-kameez. Due to size issue i returned the order but did not get the refund. I got one mail from them after return that within some days i would receive the refund, but months passed i did not get any response from them. Now i am trying to contact them via mail or phone, but no response from them. My order id is 532006. Registered mobile number is [protected]. Registered email id is subhadip. [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly provide me some help.

[Feb 23, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Amount got debited from my account but i didn't get any confirmation.

Why the payment gateways are like this. I want confirmation ASAP or else refund my money

Worst company ever

amittiwari34's reply, Mar 10, 2019
      my Contact no. Is 8802090513

Email Id: [email protected]

T-Kameez — product return and refund [Resolved]

jaykishan kikani on Feb 19, 2019

The size of t
        3 tees ordered is small and not fitting.
        The customer care number is fake...

Tarun Mohta on Feb 18, 2019
        I have returned an item which was not of the expected size. For which i was supposed to get a refund.

And t-kameez guys gave a coupon which was valid for 1 month.
        I tried using that coupon on your website it says that coupon is invalid.
        So either t-kameez has to refund the whole amount
        Or deliver the same product with required size.
        And if the size is not available thn allow me to purchase something else form website and sort this out

I have been trying to get in touch with them since 2 weeks over :

Help. [protected]@gmail.com
        [protected]@tkameez.com

But numbers are invalid / unreachable and on mails they are not responding.

Thanks & regards,
        Tarun mohta
        [protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 18, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Tarun, As we have checked the refund has already been initiated to you. Our site was under development because of which it got delayed. Sorry for inconvenience

Roset jenish on Feb 18, 2019
          I got to know about this website Via Instagram abd I have ordered two t shirt from Tkameez on 19/01/2019 and I have paid 449 but I haven’t received the tee shirt yet. I have emailed them on Feb 4 and I got a msg on Feb 5 say “Your order from T-Kameez has been dispatched. Order No: 642079. AWB No:[protected]. Track your order here- http://t.tkameez.com?oid=642079” I checked the AwB no but it was not valid and I haven’t received any item. After then I dropped one more email but no response Could you please action on this?

order no 642079
          Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2019

[Feb 19, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Roset,
          As we have checked your order has been delivered to you successfully . Our site was under development due to which it got delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sumit Garhwal Choudhary on Feb 18, 2019
            I ordered 4 tshirts on 12-02-19 nd haven't received yet.. No one received call.. Customer service is damn bad.. Most of the time the number is out of service. Money has already been deducted from my bank account.. Deliver my order asap, otherwise i will fire a case against t-kameez.. If it's not possible to deliver my order then refund my amount within 3 days.
            Order id-1001607
            Complaint marked as Resolved May 6, 2019

Hi Sumit,
            As we have checked your order was delivered successfully. Give us a chance to serve you better next time :)

aditya9842 on Feb 18, 2019
              Hey i ordered two tees from the website on 15th feb 2019 and paid online now it has been 3 days and it does not show any progress its still in order accepted status only. Neither the site have any tracking nor calling details, all the track your order hyperlinks are not working should inform an exact date when it is going to come and just give my order asap.
              Order number: tk1002383
              Date of order:[protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019
              As soon as I complained here after 2-3 days only they delivered my order and from that day onwards they continously call me on my no. to check whether I am satisfied with the order or not and if satisfied, to make me mark the complaint as resolved.. The No. from which I got the call was -+916239504310

Hi Aditya,
              As we have checked, your order has been successfully delivered. Our site was under development due to which it got delayed. Give us a chance to serve you better next time :)

Edw_will on Feb 16, 2019
                I have ordered from this site but they delivered the wrong products to me and there is fitting issue, so i would like to return the product but the real issues is that they are least concerned about this and not even replying back to my texts on instagram, neither are there picking up my calls and also not. Responding to the emails. Tameez team do the needful as you are only putting a bad image of the company. I hope the issue gets resolved.

return and refunds
                return and refunds

[Feb 17, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Edw_will Feb 16, 2019
                Order number - TK1000089
                Updated by Edw_will Feb 16, 2019
                Do the needful and I need the money back not any coupons as there is no size of mine available on the website.
                Please give me my money your service is very poor .

javed ksv's reply, Feb 16, 2019
                my order no 254532 give me my refund money your service is poor
                Hi Edwin,
                As we have checked, your parcel has been delivered to you successfully on 14th February. Our site was under development due to which it got delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aaleen Mirza on Feb 15, 2019
                  I ordered 4 T-shirts on 21stjan and haven't received yet, No one is picking up calls customer care service sucks. Order was promised to be delivered in 7days but its almost a month now totally disappointed. Money has already been deducted from debit card. I'll fire a case if I don't get my order Asap.No one is picking up calls . Money is deducted from my bank account.

shirt t-shirt shoe

Hi Aaleen,
                  We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, write to us at [protected]@tkameez.com if your issue is still unresolved or call us at[protected] between 10 A.M to 7 P.M

Edw_will on Feb 13, 2019
                    I ordered the product almost two weeks back and the there is no response from the tkameez team. They are not even picking up the call or responding to the emails. This is the first time it is happening. The team really needs to take some responsibility. Even after Online payment they are not responding. I'll be lodging a police complaint if the product isn't delivered to me soon. This is a fraud case and has happened to 3 of. My friends too.

product not delivered after online payment

[Feb 14, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I ordered the product almost two weeks back and the there is no response from the tkameez team. They are not even picking up the call or responding to the emails. This is the first time it is happening. The team really needs to take some responsibility. Even after Online payment they are not responding. I'll be lodging a police complaint if the product isn't delivered to me soon. This is a fraud case.

Hi Edwin,

Ashwani66 on Feb 13, 2019
                      My order no is 543634. I ordered a jacket from tkameez and i returned this product in december. Its been two months long i didn’t received any refund. Even they mentioned in their refund terms and conditions that they will refund it within 15 days but its been two months i didn’t received anything. I m continuously trying their customer care no but they are not responding and sometimes their customer care no is not available. I sent a mail to their care also but that was not delivered. Plz resolve my problem as soon as possible

[Feb 13, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tkameez — product

Nirmal Cn on Feb 8, 2019
                        I ordered a trackpant and tee shirt from tkameez.com. The size did not fit me so i wanted to return the product and get my...

T-Kameez — shipment not received yet [Resolved]

m_ruban25 on Feb 7, 2019
                        Hello, I have placed an order containing four t-shirts on 30th of Jan 2019. I have not received the product or any updates...

Tejas Chindarkar on Feb 5, 2019
                        Hello team, i had made an order with tkameez bearing the order no. #651909 on 29th jan 2019. And i haven't receive the order yet. Above all even i couldn't make a login to the website to check the status. They are not showing my order also after i login. Expecting the proper reason from you guys.

Name: tejas chindarkar
                        Location: mumbai
                        Ordre date: 29.01.19
                        Order#: 651909

order issues

[Feb 06, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Tejas,
                        As we have checked, your parcel has been delivered to you successfully on 13th February. Our site was under development due to which it got delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience.