T-Kameez Customer Care

Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

T-Kameez Complaints & Reviews

PathakManish1997 on Sep 11, 2018
Dear sir my order no is 414414 as i am not getting any update for my order it has been around a week my order status had not been updated sent you several mails making you calls no one has received the call. May i know when i will receive my product as this is around month that i have been ordered the product first the size issue was there now delay is delivery is there.
Hope i will get the update soon

[Sep 11, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir, my oder no -384218, i am waiting for 19 days for refund coupon as you promised to give me . i have contact you on call and mail. both you always says we give today but you never give. so i request you to please provide refund coupon as soon as possible. i am fed up while waiting for long time

Raghvendra Maurya on Sep 11, 2018
    I placed an order on 2 sep 2018 and did online payment since then i have not recieved my product, i tried calling on the given number but nobody replied, i have sent sevral mails yet no 1 replied, on fb insta i tried to reach u by every means but all i am getting is no response.
    My order id is 408653
    I was told that it would take 7 working days to get the order delivered but now no one is picking up the call nor anyone is giving me anydetails on the same it is very sad that a customer is trated like this i paid them 818 rs online after that no one is taking the responsibility neither they are worried about the customer.

Kindly deliver my order or else refund my money. The worst site I ever been too...

Teddy Dutt on Sep 7, 2018
      Products were ordered on the 9th of august (Order no :376170) amounting to rs. 1070 and was delivered around 14th of august. Sizes were incorrect so a return was booked from the dealers side and was picked up on the 27th. The dealer has promised as per email dated 23rd august that return coupon would be sent as they do not entertain monetary refund. After that in spite of my repeated followups there has been no return coupon granted. Upon advising that i will take legal action - i was informed on 4th september that this would be processed in 48 hours - however now even after the stipulated time there has been no response.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2018
      Refund provided

[Sep 09, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Teddy Dutt Sep 11, 2018
      T-Kameez has finally reverted with a coupon code and claimed that they sent it earlier which i proved was untrue. A reorder has been made and am awaiting docket number for delivery.

T-Kameez — complaint regarding 3 t shirts

Vakie on Aug 26, 2018
        My order no. Is 383705
        I want ti change delivry address
        Please deliver on to this address
        Nabha house...

Bhùváñ Lìkhìth Sàmbàñgì on Aug 20, 2018
        Order no is387685 i ordered shirt from this site and i don't like this i cancelled the order i want money please give my money back please please give my money dnt buy any products company did not respond please give me my money they don't respond please give my money dnt buy any products company i [protected]@nt my money please give me my money hlo they don't respond

[Aug 20, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

saran verma on Aug 6, 2018
          The most unprofessional people working in a company are these tkameez people.. I was said i will be redeemed with coupon code for my exchange within 14 days... And after 14 days i was said to receive the coupon code in the next 2 days... After the next 2 days i was said i will receive the code the next evening... And now they are not replying to my mail... I will be attaching the screenshot of the email thread... Anyone please help how to file this case in a consumer court... Pretty frustrated by their behaviour... Bunch o[censored]nprofessional people working together will lead to this only.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2018
          I got the code today...after a month..

[Aug 06, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by saran verma Aug 06, 2018
          Please forgive me for the extra screenshot added...but do read those email threads
          I have placed an order last week but did'nt get any notification regarding my order, I tried to contact them but they don't Evan pick the call...The order is prepaid I have bill and bank statement. Please send my order as soon as possible

ammu204 on Jul 5, 2018
            I have purchased a shirt of size 'L' having the other I'D- 320754 on the date 11/06/2018. But that size didn't fit to me so i wanted to exchange the size by M instead of L, i returned the shirt at 22/06/2018 . Tkameez mailed me that they will refund within 10-12 days but today is 14th day and i didn't get my money back, also these guy is not replying of my mail.

didn
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2018

[Jul 06, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            resolved
            My order no is 397788. Money is deducted from my account. I paid for it through Debit card on yesterday and yet I haven’t receive any confirmation about the my order. Plzz send the confirmation of my email is [protected]@gmail.com.

T-Kameez — about bb milanj jogger slim fit [Resolved]

Sanket Teltumbade on Jul 2, 2018
              Hello! I'm sanket teltumbade I ordered a BB milanj jogger 5days ago today I received the parcel but the jogger is greyish...

Sanket Teltumbade on Jul 2, 2018
              Hello! I'm sanket teltumbade I ordered a milanj BB slim fit jogger from your site 5days ago . today I received the parcel but the jogger is in greyish colour but I want that jogger in white colour as shown on the site I was so happy to receive the parcel but I got disappointed when the colour appears to be greyish when I ordered white.plzzz exchange my order white white jogger as soo. As possible hope you'll help me! Thank you!!

milanjh jogger bb slim fit
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2018
              They are exchanging it!

[Jul 03, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              My order No : 367330, I ordered Three T-shirts two days back but yet i didn't get any update regards of my order.
              so kindly update about my orders am trying to contact throw mail but there is no response from your side.

Tkameez — track pant

Hasan Shah on Jun 15, 2018
                Please please for god’s sake give me the joggers... please just last time... i swear wont buy anything from u... my order...

Tkameez — regarding coupon amount [Resolved]

Prateekvats on Jun 11, 2018
                Have ordered 3 t-shirts and 1 joggers for 1055 but i have received the coupon of 780 will you please explain where is the...

Akshay_4129 on Jun 8, 2018
                I complained about the poor services of tkameez around a year and half ago on consumercomplaint.in. After numerous number of tries my complaint was resolved by them after 2 months and now from last 3 days they were asking me to mark my complaint as resolved on consumercomplaint.in which i couldn't due to some work. So today[protected] tkameez (Employee name: tanya) tried to access my consumercomplaint.in account in an unauthorized way to mark my complaint as resolved by herself without any of my permission which came to my knowledge by receiving a mail from consumercomplaint.in
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2018

[Jun 08, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                T-Kameez Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2018
                Dear Customer,

We're really sorry for the inconvenience that you've faced.
                We would like tell you that your consumer complaint account can never be accessed by anyone as it always demand a email id and your set password at the time of login.
                Our executive would have definitely called you to mark the complaint as resolved. But we're sure from our side that no one from our team has tried to access your account through unacceptable ways.
                There is definitely a miscommunication or confusion happened between you and our team.

Still, apologies if you believe that we tried to access our account.

Team
                Tkameez.com
                The tshirt i had odered came after 1 week of oder after that its a rubbish quality my oder no is . 330790

T-Kameez — exchange the products [Resolved]

Prateekvats on Jun 4, 2018

I have received the t-shirts and joggers but they are small i would like to exchange them i want xl size...

T-Kameez — t shirts [Resolved]

Prateekvats on May 29, 2018
                  Have ordered 3 t-shirts and 1 joggers money got deducted from my account but didn't receive the message from tkameez as the...

Tkameez — refund [Resolved]

Hasan Shah on May 26, 2018
                  Hi, ordered a shirt from tkameez, after soooo many days they delivered it and the quality was soooo bad, cant even think about...

Tkameez — shirt [Resolved]

Hasan Shah on May 20, 2018
                  Hi, after i got the shirt the quality was so bad that i cant even think about wearing it. I asked for a returns many days...

Kavneet B Arora on May 13, 2018
                  Hello sir/mam i hv ordered a product (282557).. Yesterday on 12th of may2018 i got the msg regarding my product that it will be delivered by delhivery courior service but i didnt get any call from the courior boy and when i called him up, he was telling so many excuse dat he is carrying the product from the past 2-3 days, i said i got d msg today that i vil get dis product today but he was giving excuses...
                  Kindly send that product again...

unriciving the product
                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2018

[May 13, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  T-Kameez Customer Care's response May 15, 2018
                  Dear Customer,

We're really sorry for the inconvenience that you faced due to delivery issues. Your order number 282557 was placed on 8th May and was dispatched on the same day. It reached the destination city (Kanpur) on 12th Feb and was out for delivery on the same day but due to some issues, it could not get delivered.

We are now making full efforts to deliver your order today or tomorrow by max. We hope you'll love the products !

Hope to serve you better the next time

Team
                  Tkameez

Hasan Shah on May 3, 2018
                    Have ordered a shirt and the money also got deducted from my account but i havent received the message from tkameez as the site got hanged... i got a message from my bank that the amount is deducted... usually u also get the message from the seller but in this case i havent received anything... i m a bit confused and i fear that my money is gone.

My order number is 265173.

Please HELP.

Hasan
                    Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2018
                    GOT IT

[May 03, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    T-Kameez Customer Care's response May 04, 2018
                    Dear customer,

We're really sorry for the inconvenience that you faced due to technical errors. In your case, the bank initiated the amount but there was some error from the bank server due to which the order could not be confirmed at that time.
                    Now, we have confirmed your order number 265173 wherein you purchased ESKCH Light Yellow Shirt. It will be delivered to you within 5-7 days.

Happy Shopping !

Team,
                    Tkameez
                    Updated by Hasan Shah May 08, 2018

Tkameez — not giving my coupon code [Resolved]

[email protected] on Apr 5, 2018
                      Sourav yadav
                      I requested a refund of an track pant and a shirt my order number is 219671 and my return tracking id...

Tkameez — coupon code not made available [Resolved]

Chandresh Rao on Apr 4, 2018
                      Tkameez service is not good dont buy products from there its very cheap service like i have complaint again and they said...