Trackon Couriers
Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd.
1932

Trackon Couriers Customer Care

Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd.

A,-64, Naraina Ind. Area, Phase-I, Naraina

+91 36 1234 5611  [Guwahati]
+91 80 4115 4732  [Bengaluru]
+91 80 4115 4730  [Bengaluru]

Ahmedabad
G-1, 2, 3, Ashirwad Complex, Opp. to Sardar patel, Seva Samaj Hall, Mithakali, Ahmedabad

Bengaluru

C-14, Guindy Industrial Estate, Chennai 600032

Delhi
A,-64, Naraina Ind. Area, Phase-I, Near PVR, Naraina, New Delhi 110028

Guwahati
56, Udayanchal Path, Opp. to Christen Basti, Near IGNOU, Next to BSNL Building, Guwahati

Hyderabad
Plot No. 32, H.No. 1-8-32/23/1, G.F. Bapubagh Colony, P.G. Road, Secundrabad 500003

Indore

A-20, Bansal Tower, R.K. Bhattacharya Road, Patna

Pune
276, Shubhankar, Behind Congress Bhavan, Shivajinagar, Pune
Tel:

Unit No. 81, Plot No.14, Marol Co-Operative Industrial Estate, Off-Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059

View More Information...

1932
Load

Trackon Couriers related photos (735)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Trackon Couriers Complaints & Reviews

mohammed sadiq
GIVEN PARCEL MENTIONED WITH SUCH BOLD ADDRES EVEN THOU THE PARCEL HAS BEEN MISROUTED NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND.PLZ KEEP SOME GOOD EDECATUED STAFF. AWATID REPLY

trackon couriers pvt.ltd — Parcel lost or theft by staff

dear,
I am very surprise when i know that a parcel which i book here in Ujjain office on 27/11/2010 weighted by you 2.800gms which will delivered only 2.100 gms at destination .
In this matter when i visited Ujjain office for complaint they were suggest me to contact at Indore head office when i contact there the indore branch manager said me that they are unable to solve the purpose & will done at ujjain office only. Again when i contact at Ujjain office they said its not our responsiblity that your goods are 2.800gms or 2.100gms .
When load reaches at destination my consignee tells me that load was not properly packed ,infect i was packed it properly well gillated but not got gillated at destination when i give this information to ujjain branch they said we are not responsible for it .
Sir i am a poor person and unable to fullfill the loss the lost goods valued for Rs.8000/- please give a fact justification in this case.

REGARDS
GOVINDA CHANDWANI
UJJAIN(M.P)
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
this must be stolen by staff

Rakesh Kumar Sharma
    My Important documents is misplace with the Trackon Couriers Pvt.ltd. I am booked my document through Trackon couriers Docket no[protected] on dated 28/11/2009 from Jaipur to Ujjain . when I am contact with Trackon office Jipur they are not given responses , they told your documents is misplaced .

Rakesh Kumar Sharma
    B-1 New Colony Jaipur

Document — mis place delivery

have not received my courier which has been dispached from delhi DOCKET NO=[protected],

please look in to this matter, but your Executive Mr UMESH KUSHVAHA (Mob No- [protected]) Kanpur he is very irresponsible and absolutly bad manner man he don't no how to talk with customers. I am totally disappointed with over night services and behavior.

B.SAHAY

Siddharth B. Bhansali
      My sister sent me parcel from Raipur on 21/11/2009 vide consignment no.[protected] which was supposed to reach me by 23/11/2009 in Mumbai. When I checked status on their website its showing that parcel has reached mumbai airport on 22/11/2009 at 15.43pm and they have forwarded it to Andheri East office.

I have not received anything as yet, further I have called so many times to their Andheri east Office & their Mumbai regional office but not received any proper reply or call back as regards non delivery as yet.

on the top of it they are giving vague answers like "parcel aya hi nahi hoga", "airport pe pada hoga", ya fir docket no. hi trace nahi ho raha".

track on courier services — Non delivery of parcel

I have sent a parcel on 14th febuary 2011 from bangalore to dhanbad via track on courier services the parcel contained clothes which amount to Rs 3000 .These courier people have not yet delivered the parcel am tired on making calls to different branches of track on courier .The status update says that it reached dhanbad but there after cannot be found.
      Please do something as i sent something to my parents from my first salary and that didnt reach because of so called service of track on .Nothing can be tracked .
      My consignment no is [protected].
      K indly do the needfull.

Trackon Courier — Non delivery [Resolved]

R.Jamang
        Non delivery of goods.

Some goods ( 7 ladies bags costing Rs.150/- each, 8 chunnis ( scarf...

Satya Prakash
        one of the parcel which was sent to me on 12th October 2009 from Darbhanga, Bihar has not yet been delivered to me at my Hyderabad address. The parcel which contains some important gift items, which has more to do with the sentiments than the money involved, was sent on the following address:

Dr. Satya Prakash
        Flat No. 202; Siva Sai Balaji Residency
        Block No 66/P; Near elephant statue
        Pragathi Nagar; Opp JNTU lane
        Kukatpally
        Hyderabad 500 090

The AWB No. is[protected]. I tried to contact your regional office here at Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad. I tried to contact the regional office a number of times and each they gave me new number to talk. No body is ready to give the correct information. Even after making repeated calls they are not able to give any satisfactory answer. I even visited your regional distribution center at Kukatpally and talked to the delivery boy who said till date he has not received any such parcel from the Sanath Nagar Hub. It appears to me that they have lost the parcel or since it contains some costly items one of their staff has kept it not delivered it. Each time I call them they say that it was given to delivery boy for delivery and thereafter we are not able to trace it.

I have lost more than 5000 Rs as the cost of the parcel, several hours of my talk time talking to these courier fellows and several days of my mental peace because that parcel means a lot to me.

Trackon Courier Pvt. Limited — NON DELIVERY OF PARCEL

SIR,
        I DR.RAVINDER SINGH ,B55 SAKET COLONY JAIPUR,RAJASTHAN, had done courier from TRACKON COURIER PVT. LIMITED,dated 22/10/10. registered no. of courier is[protected],
        i had traced the courier on net ,it reached to goa[panjim] via mumbai on 25/10/10.
        the sad part is that it is there in panjim office,goa,till today from 25/10/10.i am continuosly calling them from 25h, they are accepting that courier reached them ,but making excuses of non delievery of parcel.it is to be delievered on address DR.PAMENDAR SINGH, B303 PETRO MARTINA RESORT,GAURAVADDO ,NEAR TARCAR ICE FACTORY,CALANGUTTE,GOA,
        THE distance between panjim and calangutte[where parcel is to be delievered] is just 20km,
        now i m calling at panjim office on no.[protected].and they are not picking my number, i am totally annoyed by them,they had mentally harassed me, and taking my precious time,
        Please do the needy.
        I shall be highly thankful to you,
        DR.RAVINDER SINGH
        [protected].
        [protected]@yahoo.com

Trackon Courier Pvt. Limited — Theft by Trackon courier of goods worth 25000

I am Vikas Agarwal from Pune. I received a Parcel from Chandigarh (booked by my mother-in-law from Chandigarh) in Pune on 21/10/11.
        AWB no:[protected]
        It was around 15kg parcel and supposed to conatin clothes of my baby boy (1 year old), some sweets packets, some dry fruits, some more edible things, an expensive Diwali Gift pack. Some more household things etc...
        However, the parcel, I received, was in torn condition and on opening found that most of the articles were missing. The gift pack was stolen, clothes of my baby were stoles, even the sweets packet were taken away. There were some "mathri" packets too, but the Trackon thieves ate those mathris and just left a torn out wraper in the carton. It seems that they have all the time to do the robbery.
        The Parcel was kept in Fatimanagar, Pune office for two nights and no one can explain that. I suspect Fatimanagar staff behind this steal. No one form Pune office is willing to launch the investigation for the steal. It seems all the staff are hand-in-glove in this operation. I did talked to the Pune head of Trackon Mr. Kiran ([protected]). But he was too rude and blankly refused to launch any internal investigation. Contacted to Fatimanagar branch Mr. Satish ([protected]) and they were even ruder and refused to talk. All the time they keep on blaming us why the the content of the parcel was not mentioned before and only Chandigarh office can investigate in the matter. I want my things back and not the compensation. There were some sentiments attached with the goods sent by my moter-in-law for the kids. But Trackon has no concern for the sentiments of the people. I suffered a total monetory loss of Rs. 25000/-. Not to mention any intangible losses.
        My contact number is [protected] form Pune Ghorpadi area.
        Rest of the details are mentioned in my profile.

Vikas

Track On Courier — Non delivery of goods [Resolved]

Nimreichon Jamang
          Sir/Madam,

Some goods including important documents were sent to me from Delhi from my freind at Delhi to be...

Trackon Couriers — Document not delivered [Resolved]

T & G Medicare
          We booked on letter to our factory at Villge Kunjahal, P.O. Barotiwala ( Baddi) Distt: Solan, H.P. through Trackon Couriers...

ravi mehta
          sir,,,
          my cousin had send a watch on 27 july 2009 from chandigarh sector 44-B by your courier.and mr nitin charged 220 rupees from chandigarh to gurgaon and told her that it will go open and also made declairation showing the cost of watch 2200 rupees.but i didnot receive it in 3-4 days and then i go to the trackon courier office gurgaon,hero honda chowk.i got courier but when i opened it there, wasnot having any watch,it was just empty case.then i talked to them they told me to not to receive it and i didnot receive it.then i talk to mr. nitin chandigarh.he puts on hold me for entire one month and then promise me to give me a watch and he tried to solve the entire matter in 500 rupees.
          i am havinf the bill of that watch..we are not mad. i can't compromise.he is also misbehaving to ma cousin sister.and continuosly saying comapny cant do any thing against me.
          POD number for courier was[protected]
          and receipt number was[protected]

you people are saying u ensure costomer satisfation now see what are your people doing.they are cheating us for name of you.
          now i need a quick response from your side and expecting a deceison soon.because i cant wait any more.i will file a court case against your courier and lodge a FIR against mr nitin for misbehaving.
          we are not dumb customers

you can contact me on my number-[protected]
          or mail me on my email id- ravi.mehta.[protected]@gmail.com

thanks

Trackon Courier Pvt Ltd — Non receipt with signature [Resolved]

M L GAUTAM
            Sir, we had sent rakhi to Bhopal through Trackon courier pvt ltd vide receipt no.[protected] on dated[protected] but till date...

Trackon Courier — non delivery of consignment [Resolved]

kam1
            trackon courier consignment no.[protected] despatched from lucknow on 19 aug 09 for delhi still lying undelivered at delhi...

baradesh
            I have sent a packet containing income tax return and other supporting documents through Trackon Courier AWB no.[protected] from New Delhi to Bareilly (U.P.) on 23-07-09 in name of Mr. Heeralal but it is not delivered till now.

I had made many called to Trackon Courier, Karol Bagh, New Delhi office and also to Bareilly (U.P.) office. On calling to Bareilly they used very rough language and said they will not deliver that packet.

I also request to return that packet back to me, but they are refuging to give back that packet.

Since those documents are too important please do the needful.

Sincerely

Ph.:[protected], 28741848, 28742468
            Mob.: [protected]
            This is very painful
            hi

I have sent courier on 05/09/07 from ldh ( punjab) to uttrakhand ( uttranchal) . till date courier is not recived . plz do the needful help . bcoz its very urgent docs. plz uregenty revert me for this case. i[censored]r company is not able to deliver the than plz send it to me back. i'll send it to from any oter company.

ITS VERY URGENT...
            Scincerly
            kirti mehra
            Hiiiiiii
            I am Amit Bhateja living in Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar -4 New Delhi. I am Living from last 7 in lajpat Nagar. The track on Services are very poor that in these 7 months i never got any courier in mu hand. I have always visit to their Branch which is also in Lajpat Nagar 4. Some times they sent my courier to Punjab. They people dont make any call if they do not find the Address. I am really frustrated from their services. The packet must reach in Delhi at Right time but the Team at Lajpat Nagar office is to lazy to deliver the courier. I have face this problem not at once but every time i have to go to lajpat Nagar office to receiver my packet. I request please be sincere in delivery because some times the custmor miss the most important document they indeed.
            Amit Bhateja
            sir
            i have not recieved a courier containing documents send from karnal to bareilly on 27/3/10 .(courier no[protected] my add is
            Pulkit chhabra
            46 green park
            bareilly
            [protected], [protected]

Neena Thapa

I courier a packet to Chandigarh from Trackon Courier, Dehradun office. My consignment Number is[protected]. You can also check the status of courier.
              This website status:-
              Status of AWB No[protected] Not Updated
              Details
              FROM TO MAN. No. DATE TIME
              AMBALA HUB CHANDIGARH [protected] 16/07/2009 05:24

I couriered on 15/07/09 till today 21.07.09 it was not delivered to the destination. I contacted chandigarh office representative Mr. Narendra on [protected]. He said its misplaced in Ambala hub we haven't received the courier from Amabala. He also replied do what you want to do you can go to consumer forum i can't do any thing.

Dear Sir, there was garments in the courier which i have to delivered to a person who was going to Norway on 20th. Due to non delivery of courier he missed my packet. Now i have loose my packet courier people are ignoring my case. Please do the need ful as soon as possible. or guide me how i can lodge the complaint against them.
              for Delivered report
              courier resideh no.[protected]
              please send me delivered report of this couries.
              thanks & regards
              Jagdish Bansal
              distt mansa
              [protected]@live.com
              I courier a envolpoe consinment no[protected] not delivered till 03/12/2009 please deliver it in time bcz it is very urgrnt & confidential, my contact no. is[protected],

thanking you
              03/12/2009

Trackon Courier Pvt Ltd — not delivered courier

we are sending some courrier through trackon courrier co dated 12/11/10,but till dated not delivered .i touch csd department of courrier company but they are not any response till date
              they having a rude staff and doing fraud with customer...
              Unfortunalty they get the parcel from customer and get them open, check the material from parcel and take the item whatever they want and repack the parcel then send as it is to customer...

TRACKON COURIER IS FRAUD COMPANY...

DON'T SEND ANY PARCEL THROUGH

POD

POD for consignment NO.[protected] dated 26.05.2014 is still awaiting. No proper response is getting from concerned branches.

Rabi Shankar
                I booked a courier document to be delivered in Chennai vide Doc No[protected] booked on Monday 6th July from Videocon Corporate office 248-Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon-122015, has not yet been delivered to Mr. Henry Stephen at No. 8, J. P. Nagar - Annexe, Surapet, Chennai - 600066. Receiver's Mob No also added in the envelop.

On tracking the Doc. on internet, after non delivery of the letter for past 96Hrs, it says:
                "6th July Del ~ Chennai Airport at 23:14".
                After that no updates till 9th July 2009 18:15Hrs.

All the Phone numbers & Mobile Nos. given in Trackon Courier website for Chennai Branchs (Adyar, Mount-road, Ambathur) are wrong numbers, could be much more as I stopped believing these information.

I made several STD calls here & there to track this letter & finally from Chennai HO, Trackon Courier, Ph. No.[protected], they could confirm that it is sent to Ambathur Branch at 14:00Hrs

On contacting Ambathur Branch Manager, at about 16:00Hrs they say it will not be delivered as this is out of their area of service & the receiver to come & personally collect the letter from their branch office.

How can such stupid & irresponsible company be given such license to operate at their own wish?

How to resolve these sort of cases when their systems are not in Order & all the Phone Numbers given in Web site are incorrect.
                Such company is nothing but licensed frauds, Government should immediately cancel their license to operate. So many such complaints can be seen in Internet about the same Courier Company, but 90% of sufferers remain silent.

In spite of having the local phone no, on the cover they do not bother to respond. Why should public pay them such charges & buy trouble rather then stopping such antisocial activity.

SUMMARY of INSUFFICIENT SERVICE & NEGLIGENT ATTITUDE:
                1) No delivery in 96Hrs between two Metro Cities.
                2) All Phone No given by the Co are incorrect
                3) Status never updated in Web-Site
                4) Charges collected in advance & no response there after.
                5) Never disclosed the delivery is not possible in Chennai 6000066 while booking the document
                6) Never informed the receiver about the status in-spite of having the Mobile No.
                7) Asking the client to came personally to collect the courier from their branch office.

India will change only when such fraud companies are taken to task
                Rabi Shankar
                They're rubbish. I have a package coming in from bombay to chennai and they say the tracking number is incorrect and there is no booking under this number.

The sender even sent me a picture of the receipt with the same number. Incompetent .
                I have booked one packet for Ludhiana, but when i have called at there regional office at Ludhiana, They are talking very rudely not even providing any details for my packet...
                He's saying i will not responsible for delivery And on online tracking packet reached at Ludhiana

POD:[protected]
                Munish
                We faced a similar problem with our consignment to Ranikhet booked under *[protected] dated 27/2/2010 paying rs 170/-. It has not reached Ranikhet till date.

prcel nt yet rcvd

Consignment no 3986187 which has to be delivered by tuesday 10th march 2015 Is unable to track...

Rabi Shankar
                  The Doc No[protected] booked on Monday 6th July from Videocon Corporate office 248-Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon-122015, has not yet been delivered to Mr. Henry Stephen at 8, J P Nagar - Annexe, Surapet, Chennai - 600066.

On tracking the Doc. in internet, it says Del ~ Chennai from Delhi Airport at 23:14. After that no updates till 9th July 2009 12:10Hrs.

All the Phone numbers & Mobile Nos. given in by Trackon Courier website for Chennai Branchs (Adyar, Mount-road, Ambathur are wrong numbers.

How to resolve this when the systems are not in Order / updated?

Courier Co Manager to speak to Mr. Henry Stephen (Receiver of the courier) at[protected] & confirm delivery of the courier.
                  Dear sir/madam

Courier (doc. No[protected]not received till now and status not updated on your wed site .

Gruudutt Koshik

Thanks & Regards
                  Hemant Kr. Biswas

Thanks & Regards
                  tel 32313336

Shilpa Bhat
                    Track On Couriers had collected letter from me on 18th June 2009 from Pune for delivering it to Kumta in Karnataka. They charged me Rs. 40/- for the same.

TIll 24th June 2009, no one in the Track On Courier had any status of the letter. I had to call them mulitple time to check the status in there Pune Office. Pune Office gave me Phone number of Belgaum Office and then to some third service provider.

I had to spend around Rs. 50/- for contacting them on phone (Local and STD charges) for checking the status of the delivery of my letter.

When asked them to give the status, response was if you have sent the letter you have check with the third party service provider.

I want you to take strict action on them to avoid some other person facing same problem.

Dattatray Bhat
                    hello this is pooja pareek from dehradun and i was supposed to received the courier from arjun madan which hav been dispatched on 16t august from hyderabad to dehradun by arjun madan but due to sum problem that courier was reverted to pune by arjun madan and from pune he again asked the courier company to send it back to dehradun but i pooja pareek from dehradun havnt received my courier yet...and i want u to check it n do rply on my mail id as soon as possible...

thankin you
                    pooja pareek
                    dehradun

Biswajyoti Barat
                      This is dated 11.06.2006 when my consignment containing 2 shirts and 1 trouser was booked from Gurgoan by Hotel Rose dale Inn but till date the courier has not reached me(Kolkata).After taking this issue to MR.Moorari-[protected](Senior Person in delhi in Track On courier) he let us know that the courier is stuck with sales tax authority, i enquired that why my courier has stucked he told me that there was no waybill attached to it.I told him that why he has not refused to take the courier when appropriate documents was not attached it.He replied that this is not at our liability if it gets stucked, we cannot do anything.

Hence this courier is absolutely fake and working without proper documentation and haressing people in different aspects.The operations of this courier needs to seized immediately.

Courier company is charging handsome amount for its services but in reality its a complete fake organization without proper documentation and infrastructure.

My Consignment Number is[protected] whihc untracable on its website.

My Contact Number is [protected]

Trackon Courier — Service and customer care [Resolved]

krishna
                        This is one the worst courier i have ever seen. It just pathetic. They don have any idea about when the delivery will be done...

Anita Misra
                        I had give a consignment to our local trackon courier in Noida sector 62, tot mall, on June 1st. The courier was for Secunderabad and it was a check of Rs.1200 to be given to our panditji to perform puja for the well being of my father. This was not delivered when I got a call on the 12th of June from Secunderabad. I called the Delhi office and after some time they confirmed that the courier would be delivered in a day or two. The trackon person on the other line was mocking when I told him the content of the courier and the reason for it. It was thoroughly unprofessional and a bad reflection on the company. My courier assignment number is[protected] and I would like to be compensated for it.

krishna varma

I am from Nefer Consulting Services,
                          We have been using courier services of various firms and recently started using Trackon.
                          We send a number of couriers in a day.

Our courier details with consignment numbers[protected]/5/7 have been booked on 9th june 2009.
                          By agent of trackon by name Mahesh from Hyderabad and when tracked on 12th the couriers have reached destinations where it is not supposed to reach
                          tracking number[protected] is a shipment for chennai and remaining two are for Mumbai, where as the chennai shipment is showing on its way to mumbai and vice versa.

When enquired there is no proper response and abusive language is heard from the punjagutta, hyderabad branch manager.

This service/ is totally unreliable and no proper escallation process is available on the website.

Please suggest on how to proceed further to give a complaint and take them to pay for the loss.

The shipment contains confidential documents of my clients.

Regard

krishna varma

N.P.CHAITANYA
                            My parcel was send from mumbai Vile Parle to Ujjain on 06/06/2009 which reached Ujjain on 8/06/09 (as per the tracking report) but it was not delivered to me till 11/06/09 till 5:00 p.m. I rang to the sender for the where abouts of the parcel from the I came to know the status of my parcel and rang the ujjain agent who in return said that he has no one to deliver the parcel, hence I had to go and collect it.If the agent does not have the man power to deliver then he should or company should close the office. IT TOOK 6 DAYS TO REACH THE PARCEL BY AIR TO UJJAIN WOW!!! WE ARE PROGRESSING TOWARD ANCIENT HISTORY... THANK YOU TRACKON ATLEAST I RECEIVED THE PARCEL IN THIS ERA
                            DEAR SIR,
                            WE HEREBY SEND THE MOST IMPORTMENT PAPER THROUGH TRACKON COURIERS PVT LTD AGANINST DOCUMENT NO.[protected] DATE 25.05.09 FOR SURYA ROSHNI LTD. INDORE BRANCH SO FAR NOT REACHED THE ABOVE DOCUMENT OUR CO BRANCH .

PLZ TRACE THE ABOVE DOCUMENT & RETURN THE REPLY TO US.

THANKING U

REGARDS

MOHIT SHARMA
                            Sir

We send Important papers to Bomaby from Our Hyd office. The Courier boy has collected it on 17th June 2009 and the POD no. is[protected]. It was told that it will reach Bombay on 18th June 2009 but as on today i.e. at 22nd June 2009 also it has not reached. It is a routine courier address and the Courier send by us after wards reached there but not this one.

On priority, please update us on this immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Ramdev Rathi
                            Finance Executive
                            Ada Cell Works Wireless Engineering Pvt Ltd.
                            [protected] and[protected]