TRAI Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 7, 2023

File a complaint to TRAI

Having problems with TRAI?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TRAI customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TRAI

View more phone numbers

Fax

TRAI reviews & complaints page 166

Sir/madam,
We are residents living in a town called solan located in himachal pradesh. To be more precise, our proper adress is "surya kiran colony, bawra road, chambaghat, solan".
One of our neighbors has constructed a mobile tower on the roof of their house. Everybody knows that towers are a potential threat to humans and cause diseases like cancer and abnormality in pregnancies. Even the birds like sparrows are very less likely to be seen after it's construction. The people in our society are also being affected by it. We all know, towers close to residential areas expose the residents to this dangerous radiation, which could cause cardiovascular stress or damage to human organs, especially when exposed over a long period. So, i request the concerned authorities to take necessary steps and plead that the tower should be dismantled as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My idea Haryana no [protected] bered by idea Haryana i vised 3 times idea store they give me postpaid conection i want my connection idea prepaid connection or same network. Thanks.my no is pernol i face many problem wihout my no

Dear sir, i am living in usa and my parents live at the address. I make a call daily to my parents to know their status. Whenever i call it will not connect because of the network problem and the mobile company is not bother about the problem. When i last visit to india with my family same thing happen with me. I used the airtel and vodafone, reliance jio network and i suppose to go out approx 500 meters from my home to make a call or even receive. Given the complaint a lot but no action. That is the reason i called to my parents in india day time and it connect with multiple attempt. No one is there to listen the complains from any of telecom network. My parents changed the multiple carrier but no use.in emergency when i was trying to call in night then there is no any connection during night.in day time when i call to my parents, first it would not connect, by chance if connect then again disconnect and my parents told network is keep on fluctuating. I don't have any complaint with central gov. Govt is doing well and i am proud to be on gov. I am hoping for the best and get some improvement so that i can talk with my parents. This is the situation with call only. Never talk on skype or video chat because of the bad network condition. This is not with my parents only. It is with every my villagers but they don't know how people can make a complaint. Please help to make the connection better and people can use the telecommunication in easy way.

Address:...
    Village-koiriyan,
    Post-saisar,
    Dist-rohtas, bihar 802117

Rabikant
    TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Sir Telecoms company's stop providing data services or reduced the data speed and say it's government order to do this and due to this loss face by only caustomer and either telecoms company's or government will share this loss, campanys doesn't tell reason behind why they block data services, continuous do this in the name of law and order issue

We would like to lodge complaint on behalf of residents of hanuman nagar jagdish pura, agra 282002, requesting to demolish the mobile tower installed into the residential area of hanuman nagar jagdish pura's street (Near st. Dayanand girls inter school) on the roof of poniya's house which thereby putting the life of residents into a very unsafe situation as well as the disturbing the birds life which led to the imbalance of environment.

Our complaint is specific that despite of highly dense residential area how can the subjected company can install the mobile tower without the surveyed report and noc taken from neighbours and nearby people.

Since the consequences of electromagnetic radiations are known to all and can't be ignored by any one that
      Keeping a mobile tower into the vicinity of 50m is highly harmful as such the microwave is kept open for full day in a room,.

So it is the requested to you to intervene and take corrective actions against the company /agreement holder and arrange to demolish the tower on urgent basis.

Yours faithfully,
      Aug 19, 2019
      Updated by ateshfaujdar
      Is it really gone be resolved, like with this pace .

Sir, i have received countinousoly fake call [protected] he introduced him self the employees of headquarters of the max life and he committed to refund the expired policy of my father and he also said i connected the call to irda office in igms mr. Rajeev sharma ([protected]) department and he want send you account details and atm photo and said please what's app in my number. You deposit in account up-to 20 % of policy value and i don't send any information for relating bank and he is also said a mobile no. [protected]
        Which he said call to manish jain sir and said for deducting the challan for policy of rs.21000,

Dear sir
          This has reference to my number [protected] ' [protected] using more then 10 year

But today my outgoing and incoming calls are barred as per my service provider company vodafone my services are stopped by trai
          I request you to please provide region for
          Stop my services
          And also arrange to activate my services

Padmesh sharma
          डीयर सर,
          मेरे एक नंबर BSNL [protected] में कम्पनी की और से एक काल आती है जो की मैंने रीशिव नही किया और कॉल के अपने आप डिस्कनेक्ट होते ही, 5 रुपये कट जाते है, कम्पनी मानाने को तैयार नही है, कम्पनी वाले बोले जो करना है कर लो।
          मझे हेल्प चाहिये
          और उचित कार्य वाही की आशा करता हूँ।
          धन्यवाद! रवि यादव
          28/10/2018

My number ([protected]) got blocked, my number is very old. Some one from my family is very ill and my number is registered with various hospitals and secondly i am jobless also and my number is distributed with different companies.

I am already in a burden of debt, pls don't put me in a sucidal situation, i am really hard hitted, pls help me and restore my number.

I am expecting a positive response.

Thank you.
            TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajasthan public school samiti, chirawa
              Samiti reg no 18/jhu/1987-88

Ref no - 161/2018 date-03/11/2018

Respected sir,

We want to inform you that there are twelve vodafone postpaid connections are running under cug corporate plan in rajasthan public school samiti and two more postpaid connections are also running in this school samiti. There is eight institute are running under rajasthan public school samiti, where in two hundred seventy five employee are also used vodafone prepaid plan.in this institute about 6500 students have also used vodafone prepaid connection and we have purchased about 50 prepaid connections per month

The twelve postpaid connection of rajasthan public school samiti are following :-

1. [protected]

9. [protected]

10. [protected]

11. [protected]

12. [protected]

These all contacts have plan rs 199/-, but according to your marketing team they have changed their plan but they didn’t inform us. When we received the bill of august, then we have focused on the bill, it is too much high. It didn’t happened at first, it already happened at too many times. Then we complaint to vodafone office, chirawa. They assured us to correction the all connections, but there is repetition of same problem in all vodafone connections of august, we again contact to vodafone office of chirawa, where the vodafone employee named mr. Dinesh poonia, contact number [protected], replied us to deposit 250/- rupees and they will be correction in next bill. Then we have paid 250/-. When, in the bill off september we have shocked to see the charges, it also too much high. They repeated this same mistake, they also included amount of 250/- in this bill, which we had been paid out already. We have faced too much problem and for the solution of this problem we again contact to mr. Dinesh poonia, they gave us the contact number of mr. Girwar singh from regional office, bikaner. Then we inform to mr. Girwar singh (Bikaner office) on 8 oct 2018.

He also assured us to solve our problem within 48 hours, but we didn’t receive any satisfactory answer while we have checked our mail. They sent us a mail of deposit 250/- for each connection. But during call, the vodafone operator announced the irritating voice and because of this voice we have faced too many problems. About this problem we again informed them, but they ignored our request.

On 18 oct 2018, we informed about our problem to mr. Jai soni, contact number [protected], they also said us to mail them and they told us to solve our problem within 48 hours. But on 22 oct 2018, after completed 48 hours, they didn’t take any strict action and they didn’t solve our problem. Then we have called them too many times, but they declied our calles and requests. Then they told to their calling supporter mr pawan, contact number [protected], to call us, then he called us to say that ignore all incidents and problems. They told us one more thing, they need 48 hours for solve our problem.

On 24 oct 2018, after completed 48 hours we contact them but they didn’t gave any satisfactory answer and then they started to ignore our phone calls.

On 26 oct 2018, we again contact to mr jai soni and they again assured us about some technical problems, so they need 48 hours for solve our problem. Then we replied them to take more then 48 hours but you should solve our problem. Then they replied us, they will solve our problem in any condition by 31 oct 2018. On 31 oct 2018, at 7.00 pm, they told us, they have solved our problem and they said us to deposit 9000/-. After that i confirmed in vodafone office on 1 nov 2018, then i got

They lied us and they didn’t solve our problem. Then on 1 nov 2018 we again called them, then they started to abuse us.

That’s why, sir, we humbly request you, rajasthan public school samiti is suffering from too much problems because of your irresponsible vodafone department. To focus this problem, please take any serious action and order them to give us our original bill, and we request you to change the vodafone operators from your department. So that, we will continue the all connections of our rajasthan public school samiti.

Yours,
              Mr vijendra poonia
              Rajasthan public school samiti
              Pin code -333026

Mob-[protected]/[protected]
              Sir Book 05/10/2018 realm2 Mobile thought UIXM.COM online shopping site
              And pay this order money RS -8490 .
              But company cancel my order and not refund my money. And this time closed the shopping site so please help me this problem

Arjun310's reply, Nov 6, 2018
              This time open the uixm app shows allowing on the screen

Dear sir/ma'am,
                Kindly refer to the below mentioned reply from tata docomo
                Recharge done on 28th october 18 through google pay as per msg mentioned underneath

Rs 160.00 debited from a/c *3958 on 01-11-18 to vpa
                Billdesk. Docomo[protected]@icici (Upi ref no[protected]. Not you? Call on
                [protected] to reportn sun, 28 jan 2018, 11:48 pm

Sir/mm i have approached customer care and nodal officer by mail but of no use one pretexts or another they are playing with me

Msg from tata docomo
                We got your e-mail dated 02-nov-2018 regarding recharge concerns on your tata docomo mobile number [protected].

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and assure you that your problem will be addressed.

We would like to inform you that as per our records, a recharge of amount rs.160/- was successfully completed and activated on01-nov-2018 at 19:25:57:697. Your account has been credited with the benefits as tt rs. 160/-. We request you to kindly check the same.
                Sir recharge balance not received as yet
                Please help regards
                TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Pls take action for below mention number because the are calling my number [protected] even dnd activate my number,
                commercial no

Last one months airtel regularly deducted rupees 20 aginest Prime zone service but this service is not activate by me. One time i am physically compliant his local office they said this service is deactivated from your no but they do it again activate and charge rupees 20 this very bad behavior with customer pls do something .

Mobile number [protected]
                Money deducted 50rs in 4 October
                35rs 24 October
                27 rs 30 October
                I have already activated the service of dnd
                By contacting 198 on 26 October but still they are deducting my money and not providing me complaint number
                Tata docomo company.

Dear sir, we want port our number in jio from airtel and send request to aietel
                  But airtel rejected our request 2 times becasue authorised signatore signatory
                  Not macthing.
                  We mail and calling to airtel, 3 times pls provide our authorised signatory detail
                  In your record, but they did not give same and saying we had no record

Pls look in to matter and help to port our number
                  TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Remove from block list my number [protected].
                  I am using [protected] voda phone since last 12-13 years. This number is also contected through my banking and electricity and many more transaction .. But from last day ie. 31 October 2018 Trai... has suspended number.
                  I humble request you to cancelling my suspension of number so that i can reuse the number
                  surender kumar gautam

I am airtle network user from last 6 months i am unable to use network not even single call or message too. I have raised issue to service authority people to solve my issue they have raised ticket saying issue will be cleared in one month from the date they have raised ticket approximately six months to five and half months completed i am unable to use airtle services, i feed up with the answers they are giving to me when ever i am calling to them. So thus the reason making me to write a complaint to you so that i can get solution from your side.
                    Hoping the best.

Respected Sir,
                      I am a videocon d2h user with customer id[protected]. Since from few month, i am facing some signal related problems regarding services of videocon d2h, ie, can't view all channel except some Hindi news channels that i have subscribed. In this regards, I have complained several times to Customer Care but they have not taken any step yet.
                      On 24th Oct, 2018, I Lodged a complaint in this regard.(No Complaint No. was sent to my mobile or Email)
                      On 25th Oct, 2018, I Lodged the same complaint again.
                      (Complaint No[protected].
                      Complaint No on 29th October 2018 is[protected].
                      No Complaint Number was sent for the other days to my mobile number.

For last Five Days (From 26th to 30th October, 2018) Lodging complaints again & again But every time they said that it would be solved in next 24 hours.

Now i am so furious, that i even don't want to use their services but unfortunately i have invested money in buying their useless products. I want my money back for the investment done on their set top box & umbrella.

I hope needful action will be initiated from your end & strict action will be taken against videocon d2h.

K. Ahmed
                      Jorhat, Assam
                      TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my vodafone no [protected] outgoing calls and message are barred from your side please give me details i can't make promotional calls or massage my number is personal.
                        Sir i request to start my number it is very old and use every where i assured u that my number is personal and i don't use it as promotional number
                        It may be barred due to some business rivalry.
                        TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I own a corporate number on which the vodafone people are giving calls every day regarding the payment of some unknown number and they quote this number was given as alternate number during the purchase of that number. They everyday give a call when i am busy in my office and enquire whereas i don't know that man. He would have been posted here long back.

I had even told them politely that i don't know this individual and now not working with us and every time their call operator confirms i will note down this and you will not receive any call but again within two to three days again these harassment calls come which had given mental torture and made me feel like a victim of their harassment calls. It had started affecting my temperament and attitude towards work and due to their harassment calls sometimes i miss my oficial calls too..

Hence trai is requested to take up the case and enquire about this as i am a consumer i am getting harassed everyday.

Lieutenant colonel manoj chaudhary
                          TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I am Vimal from sriperumbudur.This is my request for resolve my problems.The problem is Last 5 months i was unable to send normal SMS.And i informed 3 times in sriperumbudur vodafone office.But they send a mail for many times.so please find what is the problem and clear.

Mobile no. [protected]

My number has been blocked by TRAI on 24 Oct 2018 with the following SMS "As per TRAI directive dt.06/08/13 to disconnect UNREGISTERED TMs sending promotional sms/calls, we are constrained to disconnect ur no. For Details call 198".
                            Calling 198 did not help as the Vodafone Customer Care told they will not be able to help in this regard.
                            I have went through the Guidelines and will register another new number with TRAI for the same purpose.

My number which got blocked is [protected].

Kindly help un-block the above number as i have been using this personal number since the past 8 years.
                            Nov 04, 2018
                            Updated by εṃ hαώќεɾ
                            No response from TRAI yet.

I port my no. From idea to jio on 30/09/2018. From 1st day i m not getting call from bsnl network from any no. Or state, but i can call any bsnl no.. Problem is just not reciving call from bsnl network. I contact on 198 customer care more then 10 times but they always ask me to dial *413 after this they advise me to call my own no. Then they assure me every time that problem is resolved now & i will get any call from bsnl network, but problem...

I am pritam chatterjee.
                              Tata docomo has starred sending me bills all of a sudden for an account which i have never opened. While contacting them they are telling me that the account was opened in 2015 and it was a zero monthly rental but few months back the plan changed and monthly charges applied.
                              But, i have never been their customer and never got any communication related to this account since the account was opened and even when the plan was changed. Their are forcing me pay the bill whereas i have never used their connection. Please investigate this and help me to get rid of this.
                              Oct 27, 2018
                              Updated by pritan.7
                              Please find the account number of the tata docomo connection[protected] for which I have reported you and asked your help.
                              [protected] Vodafone 5 times complaint in 8 months about Network issues in Muthaiya nagar 608002, they calling us and ask t reason but no solution taken till now, 2g also not working in our area but 4g amount we paying to Vf, call dropped every time, I using Vf for past 12 years but now 2 years worst experience with Vf

Dear Sir/ Madam I have a complaint agaist mobile no is [protected]. I have received call again and again without my permissions. pls closed this mobile no services as soon as possile.
                              kusumrajwant's reply, Oct 22, 2018
                              Trai — complaint agaist mobile no is 6350437894

I am airtel subscriber. No [protected].
                                I am recieving un warranted calls from reps of idea vodafone to switch to thier service at half the cost.
                                Firstly why my personal details and plan details are with a company with whom i have no relationship.
                                Secondly isn't it unethical for telcom company to woo customer of another service provider.
                                Manpreet singh baghi
                                TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my number [protected] this number sms blocked last 7 months .Please unblock this sms block
                                I am Inderjit Singh and my mobile number is [protected]. I am receiving the unwanted SMS from sender id IX-DASORT. Please resolve my issue from that sender id

Dear sir/madam,

My vodafone no was on safe custody for 3 months ending 4th september 2018, after that it was on grace period in which the no can be activated otherwise it can be permanently deactivated if safe custody is not removed as per the confirmatory emails received from vodafone.

But vodafone has permanently deactivated my no without my permission and pre information mentioning non use for 90 days.
                                  It cannot be used while safe custody service, i asked vodafone appellate/nodal officers but they are not resolving and misbehaving on calls/emails.

So it's my request to please look into the issue and provide me a proper resolution and compensations for the damages.

Service request number[protected]

Thanks & regards
                                  Jai narayan saini
                                  Oct 25, 2018
                                  Updated by Jai Narayan Saini

My Vodafone no was on safe custody for 3 months ending 4th September 2018, after that it was on grace period in which the no can be activated otherwise it can be permanently deactivated if safe custody is not removed as per the confirmatory emails received from vodafone.

But vodafone has permanently deactivated my no during safe custody without my permission and pre information mentioning non use for 90 days.
                                  It cannot be used while safe custody service, i asked vodafone Appellate/Nodal officers(Rajasthan) but they are not resolving and misbehaving on calls/emails.

Service request number[protected]

Thanks & Regards
                                  Jai Narayan Saini
                                  Gayathri.j's reply, Oct 22, 2018
                                  Unblock my sim 9176539314

Dear sir /mam,

Greetings!!!

This mail is to get your attention towards the blocking of services in my no. [protected].

Please note - this is my personal number and i am using it from almost last 8 years. And i never ever used it as business / customer calling purpose.

Their must be some confusion which occurs from your end and i am facing lot of problems due to this.

Request you to kindly take this issue seriously and try to solve the problem as soon as possible and reactivate my number.

Please feel free to call me at below number for any clarification

Akash thakkar
                                    [protected] (New active number)
                                    TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    I am facing call drop problem and poor internet from Airtel.

Hello sir
                                      My vodafone number is [protected] it's blocked to send and receive sms and make calls from my contacts since this morning of 24th oct, 2018, for reason unknown to us. It seems someone maliciously complaints against us as a promotional or marketing agency. We are not any telemarketing agency i am a recruiter and any or all sms/ calls being made to the applicants who have applied for the jobs with me.
                                      Still if trai feels i shouldn't be doing it in future, i promise not to do the same. I don't want to send like bulk sms or calls, please unblock my number and make possible to send and receive sms & calls to others, am very affected for this inconvenience and losing my livelihood.
                                      Pls do the necessary at the earliest.
                                      Kanwar rahul
                                      Meri camplain 20 July mai bani or internet speed ek bhi din achi ni aayi
                                      Fir 19 october ko complain bana di fir 120 din bolne lage
                                      Net ek dam slow chalra

Sir rawali moholla agra utter Pradesh main ek tower install kiya gya hai jo pure moholle ke liye harmful hai aur moholle main kafi public hone ke baad bhi bikul centre main tower install kiya gya hai aapse request hai ki kirpya public ki heath ko dekhte hue koi action lene ki kirpa kre

I'm trying to register our Tele marketing firm with TRAI.
                                      It was suggested in the page as To register as telemarketer, click the link "New Telemarketer Registration" and follow the instructions.

We are unable to find the said link in that page.
                                      Request your kind suggestion for proceeding further.

Thanking you.