TRAI

Fax:

Bad

TRAI Complaints & Reviews

hotmaleaky
Dear Sir, I would like to ask that I have a postpaid connection of Vodafone, I have faced very much problems from the day 1 (One). Now I want to disconnet this number and asked to refund of security deposit, but the reply is as below: - "We would like to inform you that the security deposit of Rs. 250 is refundable in case you retain your Vodafone account for six months in postpaid platform. However in case if the services on your Vodafone account will deactivate prior to 180 days of the commencement of services, we regret to state that we would not be able to refund the security deposit. We request you kindly confirm us, if you still wish to deactivate the services of your Vodafone account, so that we can assist you in the best possible manner." Is this right? I may ask your goodself to clarify me because I am not happy with this provider. Ravinder Kumar [protected]@yahoo.com
Hello Ravinder Kumar,

Subject: TRAI - Refund of Security Deposit

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/16BKVYl so that we can address your concern better.

Vodafone Customer Care.

nishant vasistha
    hi,
    I am an active customer of Bharti Airtel ltd. and a postpaid user of mob no. [protected], I am trying to port my services to other operator but my current operator is preteding that they are working but it's not true. I have made a lot of requests and talks with different executives and they are promising me day by day to help me till 24-july 2013 but no one is working and trying to irritate me that i would not change them. I am highly dissatisfied from airtel but they are only acting to help me, not performing necessary steps and after 14 days result is 0. my problem is same.... Please help .

Nishant Vasistha

TRAI — FILTHY MESSAGES

DESPITE ACTIVATED DND ON MY BSNL MOBILE NUMBER [protected] I AM RECEIVING FILTHY SEX RELATED MESSAGES. THIS IS REDICULIOUS AND NOT ACCEPTED SIR. MY COMPLAINTS ARE NOT HEARD BY CUSTOMERCARE OF BSNL

Trai — HDFC Life [Resolved]

v.sudesh1
      Dear CNBC Awaaz Team

While going through your new channel, I came to know that with your immense efforts TRAI...

avishek.banerjee
      TRAI has put an regulation of 5 SMS per day, for the 15 days

This is ridiculous. Only 5 SMS per day is extremely restrictive. Every time calling is not possible, where SMS comes to the rescue. The regulation should have been put on bulk SMS, or offensive SMS. This is clearly a restriction on the rights of a mobile user.

Also, the SMS pack for this month is completely wasted. Will TRAI arrange for reimbursement of 15 day rental of the SMS pack or extend the validity for another 15 days? No. Then why put this regulation???

Kandy Mahal
        respected sir/mam,
        it is my request to you that sms limit should be raised to at least 500 as it is the cheapest source of communication. Sometimes it can also be happened that balance and sms limit is exhausted and we face any problem then we cannot connect anyone. It also not looks likes DEMOCRACY. TRAI receiveing comlaints all over the country but not increasing the limit, why ? Limit should be increased as soon as possible.

TRAI — sms restriction should be taken off

the regulation u ppl hav issued fo sms restrictions .i.e, 100 sms/day shud be taken off or lifted n it shud get back to old usual system . as it is troubling all people in d country , especially v students . so m requesting u to plzz take off the restriction soon as possible

please withdrew the scheme of 100sms/day..

please withdrew the scheme of 100sms/day.. make it between 400-500 we students pass infos through msgs. please sir provide SmS offers... help us

DM-IPAYIN

Dear Sir I Am Receiving Messages from DM-IPAYIN I told to above company many times to donot send messages but they are sending regularily Please take action about this problem Thanks and Regards Sankar Rao [protected]

gpoorna
          I request you to kindly unsubscribe DO NOT CALL in f/o. Mobile Nos [protected] & [protected]. In this my self sending so many sms to 1909 but no action taken. Once again i request you to kindly allow massages from www.yeswecan.co.in
          For your information
          G Poorna.
          DO NOT CALL UNSUBSCRIBE - REG
          This is very bad dealy please take necessary action.
          For your information
          G Poorna.
          [Complaint comments]

Vishal kumar j bagrecha
            Good Evening Sir/Madam, I Vishal, my mobile number is [protected], I applied for Mobile Number Portability on 29th of september 2011... But it was rejected for some baseless reason , then again on instructions given by Reliance, my network provider , I applied for portability on 15th of october and it was to get ported within 7 days but still it didnt get ported out. When I called at call centre they said that it will take 20 days more .. I dont understand what is the problem going on.. I request you to please help me out as soon as possible. Expecting a soon reply
            Thanking You,
            You can contact me on :
            My email id: [protected]@gmail.com
            My mobile num: [protected]

goodguys
              please try to remove the rule of sending only 100 SMS per day as it became hard for the communication purpose with the friends and the service providers also increased the prices of the messages it become some what difficult for the individuals to realize this one

Hope every one can post this and solve this type of matters

lavanya indian
                sir, actually we are in democratic country and we are paying tax for any simple things, but now TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) has imposed a regulation that only 100 sms per day per sim though they pay taxable payment for the boosters, they are taking up our fundamental rights and they are planning to get more income by getting more talktime recharges charges for single call. NOWADAYS ONE LOCAL CALL HOLDS 1PAISE PER SECOND , but if we use sms for the same thing we will just pay 26 rupees per month for 6000 sms per month. THEY ARE PLANNING TO GET MORE MONEY BY CANCELING SMS SERVICES. AND THEY ARE IMPOSING US TO MAKE MORE CALLS, so please make us a immediate resolution on this thing
                I from bhavnagar. my phone no. is [protected], uninor co. How can cut totally my ballance ??? bqse I have don 't any uses...please reatern my ballence ..and don't cut after that...any infom...beacouse I have offen feel...

Unwanted calls and sms

I have already registered myself for not receiving advertising/tele marketing calls, marketing sms and still I am inundated with unwarranted sms and calls.

Please have these blocked.

Abhai Varma
                Mobile no [protected] (Now carrier is Airtel earlier it was vodafone)

nicks9654
                  It is an illiterate activity by TRAI...I think TRAI has only illiterate officials.....There are many ways to block pesky sms and calls but this is not a good way...It is a good move to increase the charge on sms pack....An advice to TRAI officials please try to adopt some methods from other countries to block this type of pesky sms and calls...
                  why we are against it--
                  because
                  1--it will end up putting limitations on how many SMSes you send from your phone
                  2--With the cap coming into effect from September 27, several mobile users would have to resort to making phone calls instead of sending out text messages, seen to be less intrusive.
                  3--Besides, many who pay up to Rs 100 a month to get a daily dose of free text messages would now see a sharp rise in their phone bills as these schemes would no longer be valid.

100 sms per day law

TRAI — 100 SMS per day

respected,
                  Our govt. trying to restrict on spam nd advertisement provider by imposing the rule of 100 messages on individuals.For what extent this is logical??
                  If an individual wants to get more messages should have to get new sim , doesn't it lead to threat to security as still government not able to curb the issue of fake sim allotment to terrorist. Infect isn't it just favors the network providers by increase of number of calls ??
                  The new TRAI RESTRICTION rule is very stupid and it is against our rights .. they cannot stop the foolish ads, agents, instead they stop us individuals to send sms.. their statistics is also wrong about urban and rural sms. Really i need atleast 200 sms/day sometimes, somdays through which i share the information. It seems a political, stupid influence there.
                  sir/madam
                  we are already suffering from high call rates and with the limit 100 sms per day has totally damaged our bugdet for the month. earlier with unlimited sms we were still able to contact freely in our circle but now with the limit it has become really difficult. the calls which company show 1 paise per second is only from their network to their network and rest of which is conditions applied which means that 1.2 paise per second to other mobile network which becomes 70 paise per min which becomes quite expensive and ultimately hampers our bugdet
                  i would like trai to look into this matter and restore the above mentioned problems as soon possible.

TheShineAngel
                    Dear TRAI,
                    If you have any issues with telemarketers or Bulk SMS Marketers, better take out your anger on them. Make rules to stop them, not us. We pay our service providers for calls and sms, and its our right to make it as much as we want. You cant bring up some rules and control the limit of messages which i send to my friends and family. 100 messages per day is not at all sufficient for us and i send more than 200 messages per day. Not just regular messages for friends and family, also group messages for my staff to keep them updated with projects and schedules.
                    During last two years, call charges has been hiked and unlimited call offers aren't available now. Two years back, my call charge for calling to same network was 10ps and other network was 30ps. Now its 30ps for same network and 50ps or 60ps for other networks. So we all found refuge in sms offers and kept in touch by sending messages each other, Now here come this law, truly barbaric and ultimate stupidity.
                    The main reason for passing this law is to stop tele marketers, and we already have DND option for that. But DND service will only stop Bulk SMS which are being sent via internet using a center id (without sender number), and still we can complain if anyone sends any marketing sms via any normal mobile number. If we get a marketing call or sms after the activation of DND, we can sue them... Its our right.
                    That means it can also be stopped, so why we need a rule like this? It shows the spineless act of TRAI against the telemarketers, cutting down the whole tree without chopping down the infected branch. They doesnt want to sweat themselves or spend more time on making rules to stop them
                    Or, are they trying to help Mobile Service Providers to gain more income via SMS ??

syedafsal
                      As per trai regulations now a number can send only 100 sms a day,then from main balance amount ll go sometimes not..in case of emergency how to communicate? now all network providers moving to 3g,now what problem in networks???? y restricting sms per day? not reducing call cost.reduced recharge amount.. then what use in using mobile without any features??? TRAI's regulations is highly rediculous. Making all mobile prepaid and postpaid users in sad and anger.....Please do remedy to make unlimited sms per day,reduce call cost and increase recharge amount...student,middle class people suffering lot..........

Abhinav.
                        As the TRAI has put a restriction on sending SMS as PDPS(Per Day Per SIM) to 100/day, which almost like restricting the our fundamental right of FREEDOM, so please lodge a complaint against this new rule and take a quick and solid action on its with drawl.

Yours
                        Abhinav Mishra
                        E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
                        you really think putting out a statement here that you are not happy with TRAI's new rule will make TRAI revert the rule??
                        this new rule of trai regardin the restrictions on sms per day is really horrible. how cud dey evn think of this rule india is nt a communis country dat dey tink of ne rule n jz execute it n we follow.n i tink dis rule shud b scrapped as soon as possible.
                        i do not these kind of nasty rules...fed up with 100 sms daily...which almost like restricting the our fundamental right of FREEDOM..otherwise needed special offer against this...FED UP WITH TRAI
                        I dont agree with this rule, it is forbidding us from making emergency conversation also, totally fed up with TRAI i think this rule should be captured back, not even me everyone is fed up with this rule, TRAI should atleast extend the limit, 100sms per day is not sufficient for us, please do needful for us, its embarrassing us very much to know that we have been kept in cage like animals, in our country animals are also having their rights then it is impossible to understand this rule...
                        sms cap is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad action by TRAI.plz change this rule.

ganeshs007
                          TRAI s new regulation for 100 sms per day is Human Rights Violation in all aspects. If its a worry about telemarketing sms then there should be a way around by monitoring those numbers which send more sms . As Govt has legally allowed people to have more than one SIM someone who needs to Tele Market is bound to take more SIMs and this restriction is imposing on normal people. Now everyone would look for more than one SIM and they have to recharge both SIM potentially more money for operators. 2G has already given them more now this GOVT is potentially handing them a life time of money.
                          I m totally against the T.R.A.I, as they have made a limit of 100 messages per day it cant be useful for the people and for the companies also. due to this the companies will reduce their revenue.. and for regaining it they will increase the call rates. And by taking such kind of decision by the CONGRESS GOVT. next year they will not be able to win the election as they are not able to do any thing then why we vote them???? we choose them for making our life easy but here every thing is opposite. Govt is not able to control the rates of any thing the price of every thing keeps on increasing and now the SMS rates also... Whaoo what a great work by the INDIAN CONGRESS GOVERNMENT. Congrats for STEALING INDIAN MONEY and THANK YOU for making our life like HELL.
                          This is not fair..only 100 sms a day
                          please do smthing
                          Atleast make it 300 a day
                          M a student sms is the main way to connect with all other students
                          we cannot call all the student
                          please do smthing
                          my vote to congress...(never)

TRAI — Rules are against human rights

hello sir,

This TRAI rules are really against human rights...... this reducing of messages to 100 per day is really frustrating lot of people............ the reason said by TRAI was foolish......... now the tele communication networks are not even changed their sms plans.... they are high but with less limited message(100).....

how can it be acceptable??????? change the rules of TRAI.......... we are having great services DND and NDNC for those who are feeling disturbed through marketing messages........... else it is their matter to activate it or not.............

so plz plz plz..... dont impose rules against the human rights........ its hurting lot of people........... try to change this to normal once.........

its all our WHOLE INDIA request
                          this is realy not fair only 100 sms per day not enough for us...

change the rule and give us at least 250 sms per day.
                          pls remove this restriction or just increase the limit to 300 pls.. Pls take some quick actions.. Pls make all o[censored]s happy this diwali by removing the restriction or by increasing the limit. pLs pls pls

sundeep.krv
                            It is very annoying that TRAI has been posing restrictions on the SMS regulations.
                            It is very inconvenience for the student community as they entirely depend upon the SMS communication.
                            I'm against the TRAI regulations on the SMS.
                            One more thing that it also posed restrictions on the Online SMS providers.
                            I ask the TRAI to go off the the regulations.
                            Thank you.
                            My money, my choice! Who is TRAI to put a block? Tomorrow they will block the minutes of calling also on some pretext. Now does the government decide how much we communicate with each other?
                            as i'm a student i have no more mani to spend for calling my frnds.. so i'm using sms service.. but its too bad to restricting the number of sms per day to 100... its against the freedom of communicating... its not fare in a republic nation like India...

TRAI — Take off sms regulations

I doubt, we are living in a democratic country or not. We dont have right to send more than 100 messages. I am against this regulation.
                            I live outside India, the time difference for me more than 5 hours so putting this restriction is
                            unacceptable as a customer service improvement. My family has no problems receiving sms before 9am or after 9pm. It's a home and not office which works 9-9. Customer satisfaction is prior in all
                            business. Restrictions are brought in business sector or office.
                            I would like the authorities to reconsider on the regulations and brings plans for the benefit of
                            customer. It's a humble request. People abroad spend millions calling home atleast give some relief via sms which can be accessed free and give them something back if possible. There are many other ways things could be resolved rather than this kind of restrictions and penelise everyone.
                            this is too much they should not restrict us to 100 sms...

I have been transferred from Jabalpur to Bangalore. On shifting to Bangalore I purchase a Reliance Mobile CDMA SIM vide mobile No. [protected] from M/s Phone World, Kormangala, Bangalore (Their Telephone No.[protected]) during first week of December 2011 duly submitting their application form, my photograph and a copy of my driving licence, banks I Card, quarter allotment letter issued by my employer. The mobile was working for 3-4 days and suddenly services was discontinued. On enquiry with the above dealer, he has asked me to submit again the same documents. Again I submitted the same and the services was restored.
                            For last 5-6 days my mobile services are again terminated by the Reliance Mobile, on enquiry from the dealer, he has informed me to visit Reliance Mobile corporate office at Forum Mall, Kormangala, Bangalore. To day I have visited to their office, they informed me that they are not having my mobile application form and other required documents. Hence, again they are demanding the same documents for restoring the services. In this regard, I wish to submit, if I have not submitted my application and other documents to the dealer at the time of purchase of SIM in December 2011, how my mobile was working for the last 2 months.

In this regard, I wish to mention that I am working as Manager in a nationalised Bank i.e. Canara Bank, Rural Circle Office, 86 MG Road, Bangalore. Due to frequent suspension of mobile services without assigning any valid reason and without prior notice is badly distrubing my mental balance & banks business apart from the wastage of time.

Kindly take suitable action in this regard, and restore my services duly ensuring that such incident should not recure in future.

R K Gupta,

Damoh Road,
                            Jabalpur 482 002(MP)

Trai — Fake Call [Resolved]

bablu425001

I am willing to launch a complain that there was a call by a Lady saying that she is calling from Central...

Trai — limiting 100 sms per day [Resolved]

ansheik
                              really its stupid way to stop spam.........please go for other remedy......once again u(government officials) prove your stupidity...........who...

Trai — SMS limit should be vanished [Resolved]

Dragon13
                              Dear Sir, As per the government order we cant send more than 100 sms per day. This is too horrible to be without messaging...

Trai — TRAI SMS Regulations [Resolved]

bap.123prav
                              The Recent TRAI Regulations to LIMIT 100 SMS per day has really been a torture. As much as it can be helpful for the people...

vinoprachu
                              The TRAI ( Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) has brought in a regulation cap that only 100 sms can be sent per day on the grounds to curb the Telemarketing people operating in India . But this is highly unfair that it exploits the consumers.

At first, the sms booster packs were priced at 28 for 6000 msgs (nearly 200 per day) in airtel. . but the same today costs nearly 60 rupees and the benefit i derive is only 3000 msgs ( 100 per day). This is a high exploitation of consumer rights. . atleast extent the cap to 6000 msgs or fix the price of the sms booster pack in a standardised manner that v don get exploited. .

Please kindly do the needful .
                              extent the regulation cap to 6000
                              U put a regulation only to the sms count ..
                              i[censored] want to put the cap on sms number, then first put a cap to the charge to the sms ..
                              Later u can implement those..
                              This is with the referance to the online recharge of Rs.2001/- on tataphoton plus [protected](10 digit no.).
                              The online payment of Rs.2001 was made to the client code L769_online recharge services pvt.ltd. with merchant code referance 15883460.

The matter of concern is that there was no credit made to my tataphoton plus [protected] even though the online payment was made through netbanking.
                              The detail of net banking is as follows:-
                              Date-2nd April 2011
                              INB recharge service MERCHANT_CODE pay men
                              Ref No[protected] IG46328114 transfer to [protected], State Bank Of India
                              Amount-Rs.2001.
                              Kindly track the transaction made and take the necessary action to make the credit of Rs.2001 on my tataphoton plus.

yours truely,
                              P.M.Ravanan
                              sir
                              i am registered under DND why i am receiving unwanted sms from the following illegal operators;
                              seeking the proper actions against these violators;
                              [protected] save your electricity ...
                              [protected] buy n sell, original booking...
                              LM- CHAAHAT DEAL OF THE DAY...
                              BL-RESIDENCY OWN YOUR DREAM
                              SUMIT
                              Hey plzzzzz kindly stop exploiting consumers by enforcing these kind of irritating acts i.e; 100 sms per day... kindly withdrawn this act it is so rediculus... plz plz kindly remove it... kindly allow us to snd 700 sms per day... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              thanx so much to the courageous telephone regulatory authority.
                              this is very good law to curb the unwanted sms and ridicules calls in the odd hours to disturb us only.
                              persons who are against this good law might be having their own self interests, or may be they are purely commercial persons .
                              this act should have been imposed immediately the day, the mobile facilities started
                              vijay gupta
                              [protected]@rediffmail.com
                              thanx so much mr navdeep kumar ji for writing to me a single reply nice mail regarding to my so much grievances/unlimited complaints/requests for this rare problem of, for the last six months to air tel customer care for the
                              [protected] [|BAL|Qrc[protected]|] broadband airtel connection
                              i am pained to understand the air tel system and the ways to deliver the quality of the service offered to the customers post connection.
                              just now mr bhola ji visited my premises and tried to rectify this six months old chronic problem, he also promised me that from now there won't be any more problems from now resolved.
                              i also wish to claim my refund of my payments of six months made to you just only for the faulty connection
                              hope you will keep on doing the better in future for the good
                              thanx and god bless you