Travel Triangle Customer Care
​Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt. Ltd.

Travel Triangle Customer Care

​Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18
Gurgaon

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Travel Triangle related photos (207)

Travel Triangle Complaints & Reviews

Travel Triangle — travel triangle fraud, looting and harassing customer. [Resolved]

Pratik Jain
I have booked taxi service package through traveltriangle.com, mrs shivani discussed the tour package and offered me itenary...

Nirja Shukla
Hi team,
Booking id: 2082395
We are traveling to thailand

I am facing lots of issue in this trip.
During our stay we got different hotel then what mentioned in voucher.

Cab arrived 1 hour early for airport departure and left without taking us. We were waiting at the reception in mentioned time but they left.

It's been communicated to us that we have to take 2000 bhat per person but due to all this hurdle most of our amount got finished.
They should tell us clearly to take extra currency in travel.
We were traveling with our friends in this trip, in voucher trip were planned together but travel triangle have given hotel, operator, transfer etc separately to them not with us.

This is the second trip we planed with travel triangle but this will be the last trip. Earlier trip was also full of huddle. Same we faced now.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-03 08:45:15
Updated by Nirja Shukla Feb 13, 2018
Worst service pathetic people
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2018
Hello Nirja,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Our expert will connect with you asap. Be rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Mar 01, 2018
Hi Nirja,

Our team had reached out to you and offered the best possible resolution. Glad that the same has been accepted by you. Hope all is fine now. Looking forward to you travel with us again soon.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Travel Triangle — one of the worst travel agency: manipulative agents and this agency is an harassment to the travel & tourism industry [Resolved]

Ajay Toteja
    We had requested booking for 6 people out of which 2 people had backed out. The agent named Jyoti from this agency offered...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Shruti_bit
    Having travelled through travel triangle twice earlier i had high hopes from them.

But this time they disappointed me when we travelled to malayasia through travel them.

Had a really bad experience since most of the committed items in the iterinary where not shown to us.

Escalated to pankaj gupta our spoc and chandhini customer care spoc with iterinary and chat transcripts but no action has been taken yet.

It's been more than a week still they not able to resolve the issue.

The following items was excluded from our travel which was promised to us earlier -

1) kuala lumpur - bird park, meredeka square, mosque, national monument

2) johor bahor - legoland pickup & drop, legoland water park

3) langkawi - highlights

Moreover, we paid 10 rt everyday as a tourist tax which was not part of exclusion list but was assured to be reimbursed.

Highly dissatisfied with their unprofessionalism.

Shruti
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-22 22:46:00
    Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jan 23, 2018
    Hello Shruti,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID, so that we can further look into it.

Travel Triangle — harassment by travel agent [Resolved]

akhil.2586
      Dubai, TripID 1904880
      Travel Agent : Travel Explorers India.

Although my trip was booked 3 months before...

Travel Triangle — tour package [Resolved]

pragna kurra
      Booking id: 2160496
      Travel agent: andaman holiday planner
      Booked on[protected]
      Trip advisor: shalu saxena

Travel Triangle — complaint for trip id 2192949 [Resolved]

cynosure10sonu

My name is neha gupta, i booked via travel triangle, agency named north india tours and travels.

[email protected]
      Dear iccf team,

I've visited to kerala with the mentioned travel agency. Overthere it was agency's responsibility to arrange a cab for me but bad luck they asked me to book an uber cab and they will reclaim my expense for this cab.

I'm back to mumbai and taking several follow up with them for my money, but they are not responding.

Requesting your help to intervene in this issue.

Fyr,

Booked from :- travel triangle (Book it forget it)

Booking id :- 2082845

Trip date :- from 3 dec 2017 - to 8 dec 2017.

Executive number :- [protected].

Subhash chandran.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-27 10:03:34
      Thanks for your support. ( My balance have been refund).
      Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Dec 22, 2017
      Hello Subhash,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Be rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2017
      Hello Subhash,

Glad we could help. Looking forward to you travel with us soon. :)

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Travel Triangle — services not provided as per the itinerary [Resolved]

Kanchan Baria
        I am writing to you to share my recent experience for my thailand trip package booked through classic trips from travel triangle...

Traveltriangle — vouchers not received

Shreya.maggs
        I have booked my bali trip starting 13 th dec 2017,
        Was supposed to receive hotel vouchers within 7 days of payment...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Travel Triangle — cheated for honeymoon package [Resolved]

CA.Pallav
        Aditya grand vacation - travel triangle

Travel triangle appears to be professional cheaters.

I...

Travel Triangle — booking id 1822939 [Resolved]

albyogesh
        This is state that i have booked an honeymoon package for 26 nov 2017 to 02 dec 2017

And my bookind is 1822939...

Travel Triangle — cheating and harassment [Resolved]

Razin Neoupanay
        Hello, i had travelled to thailand with travel agents travel triangle nearly 5 or 6 months ago.. My tour was of ' first two...
        Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Travel Triangle — trip id: 1943876 pathetic service & no proper communication [Resolved]

pank9
        I was looking for a honeymoon package and bali was suggested to me. Travel triangle guys sold me package knowing there is...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Travel Triangle — cheated by them [Resolved]

Tianna
        Hi, me and my friends took a package from them to srilanka. While we were booking they were all good. Our so called travel...

Travel Triangle — booking id 1888384 [Resolved]

Nitya Passi
        One of the most unprofessional group of people i have seen. searched for best honeymoon destinations on there website and...

Milesandbeyond
        In travel industry we dont take gurantee of visa,

There terms and condtion also say same thing
        Passenger visa got delay by 2-3 days but they are shameless and charged us the penalty

Passenger got their visa, travel triangle got their money but they didnt pay us
        Blaming us that we delayed the visa then how did passenger get the visa i ask?

They are not good for travel agent they are fraud they will take money from passenger and not pay travel agency and then they leave there very very rude staff on us like dogs

We got loss of 300000 rupees
        Dont deal with them
        They take your wholeseller detail and then they throw you out
        Not good to fool a small travel agent like me

They are fraud and gundas
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-22 22:45:54
        Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2017
        Hello Vogue Travel House,

We think we have been able to track your details in our database, your confirmation will help. We would like to address the concerns as highlighted by you...

Kindly note that for the particular case mentioned, the entire payment was made to you and the claims of loss of INR 300000 are unfounded. Secondly, kindly note that grant of visa approval is at the sole discretion of the Embassy. In the particular case mentioned by you, there were clear indications that your office had delayed application submission in time. And post that the concerned personnel from your organization became unresponsive to the traveler. We cater to travelers to over 30 international destinations and our agents stand by our best practices in the industry. Customer experience is of prime importance to our organization and it was only when there was no response from your end that we had to intervene to ensure appropriate and timely response is given to the traveler.

Regarding your query on how the visa reached the traveler, kindly note that the visa reached the Delhi VFS office on the day of departure and the same were hand delivered to the travelers in Mumbai through the concerned team members at TravelTriangle.

Our travel agents form the core of our success and we are devoted towards partnering with them to offer unmatched customer delight. The chief reason for discontinuing our association with you has been on accounts of several customer complaints and service related escalations against your organization. It is only after repeated interventions by our team that we were able to ensure and fulfill our promise of a hassle free trip to the travelers.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Travel Triangle — service provided by travel agents booked through travel triangle

AnilKumar1989
          There is no security regarding the services which has been claimed by the travel agent from travel triangle.
          Agents...

hiteshyag
          They provided a package of 3-4 star hotel and the place they provided was equivalent to a lodge and the hotel owner misbehaved, the itinerary includes breakfast, dinner, welcome drinks, candle light dinner. none of which was provided to us. we talked to travel agent but he was of no help to us.
          the whole package includes 3-4 star stay in shiml, manali and dalhousie of which dalhousie was somewhat ok.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-22 22:45:53
          Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jul 04, 2017
          Hello Hitesh,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. Please share your Trip ID with us so that we can forward this to the concerned team for resolution.

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2017
          Hello Hitesh,

Apology for the inconvenience caused during the trip. It was a peak tourist season at the destination and amidst the rush, our travel agent tried to provide you the best services. Regret that there were a few slips. But our travel agent, out of good-will, has extended a voucher of Rs.2000 to you which you can avail of the next time you travel with us. Hope to see you soon!

Travel Triangle — Trip ID 170314 [Resolved]

Barath Kr
            Hi travel triangle team,

This is with regards to the trip id 170314, coorg honey moon trip. Your agent and...

Recently Discussed

The Chopras
            FLIPKART is fraud website. I got mugged for 12599/-
            (14 minutes ago)
            Indusind Bank
            indusind bank regarding noc of two wheeler
            (17 minutes ago)