Travel Triangle Customer Care
​Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt. Ltd.

Travel Triangle Customer Care

​Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18
Gurgaon

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Travel Triangle related photos (210)

Travel Triangle Complaints & Reviews

Travel Triangle — cheating and harassment [Resolved]

Razin Neoupanay
Hello, i had travelled to thailand with travel agents travel triangle nearly 5 or 6 months ago.. My tour was of ' first two...
Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Travel Triangle — trip id: 1943876 pathetic service & no proper communication [Resolved]

pank9
I was looking for a honeymoon package and bali was suggested to me. Travel triangle guys sold me package knowing there is...
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Travel Triangle — cheated by them [Resolved]

Tianna
Hi, me and my friends took a package from them to srilanka. While we were booking they were all good. Our so called travel...

Travel Triangle — booking id 1888384 [Resolved]

Nitya Passi
One of the most unprofessional group of people i have seen. searched for best honeymoon destinations on there website and...

Milesandbeyond
In travel industry we dont take gurantee of visa,

There terms and condtion also say same thing
Passenger visa got delay by 2-3 days but they are shameless and charged us the penalty

Passenger got their visa, travel triangle got their money but they didnt pay us
Blaming us that we delayed the visa then how did passenger get the visa i ask?

They are not good for travel agent they are fraud they will take money from passenger and not pay travel agency and then they leave there very very rude staff on us like dogs

We got loss of 300000 rupees
Dont deal with them
They take your wholeseller detail and then they throw you out
Not good to fool a small travel agent like me

They are fraud and gundas
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-22 22:45:54
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2017
Hello Vogue Travel House,

We think we have been able to track your details in our database, your confirmation will help. We would like to address the concerns as highlighted by you...

Kindly note that for the particular case mentioned, the entire payment was made to you and the claims of loss of INR 300000 are unfounded. Secondly, kindly note that grant of visa approval is at the sole discretion of the Embassy. In the particular case mentioned by you, there were clear indications that your office had delayed application submission in time. And post that the concerned personnel from your organization became unresponsive to the traveler. We cater to travelers to over 30 international destinations and our agents stand by our best practices in the industry. Customer experience is of prime importance to our organization and it was only when there was no response from your end that we had to intervene to ensure appropriate and timely response is given to the traveler.

Regarding your query on how the visa reached the traveler, kindly note that the visa reached the Delhi VFS office on the day of departure and the same were hand delivered to the travelers in Mumbai through the concerned team members at TravelTriangle.

Our travel agents form the core of our success and we are devoted towards partnering with them to offer unmatched customer delight. The chief reason for discontinuing our association with you has been on accounts of several customer complaints and service related escalations against your organization. It is only after repeated interventions by our team that we were able to ensure and fulfill our promise of a hassle free trip to the travelers.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Travel Triangle — service provided by travel agents booked through travel triangle

AnilKumar1989
    There is no security regarding the services which has been claimed by the travel agent from travel triangle.
    Agents...
    Complaint category Travel Agents

hiteshyag
    They provided a package of 3-4 star hotel and the place they provided was equivalent to a lodge and the hotel owner misbehaved, the itinerary includes breakfast, dinner, welcome drinks, candle light dinner. none of which was provided to us. we talked to travel agent but he was of no help to us.
    the whole package includes 3-4 star stay in shiml, manali and dalhousie of which dalhousie was somewhat ok.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-22 22:45:53
    Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jul 04, 2017
    Hello Hitesh,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. Please share your Trip ID with us so that we can forward this to the concerned team for resolution.

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2017
    Hello Hitesh,

Apology for the inconvenience caused during the trip. It was a peak tourist season at the destination and amidst the rush, our travel agent tried to provide you the best services. Regret that there were a few slips. But our travel agent, out of good-will, has extended a voucher of Rs.2000 to you which you can avail of the next time you travel with us. Hope to see you soon!

Travel Triangle — Trip ID 170314 [Resolved]

Barath Kr
      Hi travel triangle team,

This is with regards to the trip id 170314, coorg honey moon trip. Your agent and...

Sharma Amit Kr.
      Hello mr manager
      1. Plz refer my trip id 1577717 for mauritius trip agent "travel triangle". The itinerary forward to me by ms shafali bhagat of company on 23 may 17 and repetitive discussions taken place between self and mr harikirat singh (The main agent of travel triangle).
      2. I was on jus 3 days trip to mauritius from 09 jun 17 to 12 jun 17 for 4 d/3n.
      3. Point of contact in mauritius was ms leena of "island walk".
      4. The itinerary discussed and handed over to me were totally different.
      5. As location of hotel intercontinental was in north west of mauritius island, i requested for south tour and ile aux cerf tour to be planned in itinerary.
      6. Handed over itinerary was way different and as follows...09 jun 17 was arrival and leisure day. 10 jun, saturday was north tour, 11 jun (Sunday) was ile aux cerf and 12 jun was departure from hotel.
      6. After repetitive efforts to contact ms leena (Agent in mauritius), on 09 jun night 2030 hrs, i was told that on 10 jun, south trip can not be done as north trip is planned. I never wished to go for north tour. I informed the same to mr harikirat singh. So best available told to me and was to do ile aux cerf island tour. Mr harikirat said that he has written mail and will arrange for south tour on 11 jun. So i went ahead and did ile aux cerf island tour.
      7. For 11 jun, till night 2000 hrs of 10 jun, no information was available either with travel agent, or with hotel, for which lots of mail were exchanged and tie up continued. Mr harikirat singh is well aware of that. When contacted on 11 jun morning, 0700 hrs.. Ms leena said that she is not aware of any mail and no instructions are there from her travel planner. However, mr harikirat said that he has written mail and tie ups done. Well mr harikirat did not respond to either whatts app or any mail till 1100 hrs and ms leena also dint take any responsibility. Envisaging that day 2 (11 jun) going waste, i arranged a private vehicle at 1100 and could do somthing. Well it was well shocking to listen from mr harikirat singh therafter. I quote"hotel is in charge of sight seeing. They were informed yesterday about your preference still they could not provide. Which is not our fault". After receiving complete money and responsible for planning trip, he said "i have written mail and if its not provided than its not our fault". So in this situation when a customer paid full amount and has confidence that all will go fine... Now he is suddenly nowhere then what should a customer do?.
      8. As per schedule my day 2 has gone totally waste.

9. Whole idea behind coming icm mauritius for 3 day was to gainfully utilize from trip.. Which did not happen. Agent s don't pickup phone and no response... As also felt by mr harikirat singh.. Indicate s poor laision and reputation as well.
      10. Whole time energy and money was spent for these 03 days. Where 02 days have gone completely waste due to poor laision, planning and no response to customer. Inspite of lots of calls, whats app msgs, and mails written, no positive response. U can understand the time effort money and energy gone wasted in this whole process.
      11. Well my complete trip was screwed up. With total morale down, cutting sorry figure in front of my parents and waste of time and energy, i am so disheartened with travel triangle team.
      I aspect due apologies from company, issue warning to agent and incorporate sop on the issue. Further a suitable compensation must be provided where 2/3 days have gone totally waste due to inappropriate laisioning and poor resposnse and ethical behivour of agent.
      Anticipating an earnst reply
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-24 00:40:58
      Updated by Sharma Amit Kr. Jun 13, 2017
      Correction: Mauritius Trip ID 1577714
      Updated by Sharma Amit Kr. Jun 13, 2017
      Hello Mr Manager.
      Refer Travel Triangle Mauritius Trip ID 1577714
      I have written mail to customercare @traveltriangle.com and all concerned agents ( Mr Harikirat Singh, Ms Shafali, Mr Vaibhav Gupta and Mr Abhirup saha) on 11 Jun regarding poor laision and tie ups for trip. I am now back in India with a very dissatisfied experience with travel triangle team. on top of everything, the most disheartening thing is not finding any response from travel triangle side, even after 2 days of conveying a pragmatic and realistic horrible experience. kindly acknowledge .
      Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2017
      Hi Amit,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. We have forwarded this to our Mauritus team. Our expert will connect with you shortly.

Travel Triangle — Badly managed tour of Sikkim Gangtok [Resolved]

manish gurg
        In addition to following concern, again today following up since morning & still no vechicle come and most importantly no...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Travel Agents

Khushali Chirag Kaneria
        We have booked our trip of Leh with Travel Triangle, due to recent weather conditions all flights has cancelled andwe have to cancelled our trip as we have no other option to reach at Leh so we have to cancelled our trip while asking for refund they are denied. We have not taken single rupee benefit from booking and lost money..
        Sicking your help.
        What ever was agreed was not delivered, besides that Shubham Singh from travel traingle is calling and saying that He'll stop responding. They are not willing to help in any case and being biased towards agent who did not deliver what he promised.

Ketan Kandoriya
          I booked a trip and since last 2 months, i am trying to share my comments and testimonial. There customere care are not responding me neither he wants to post my feedback.

I contacted everyone and registered an official compalin as well. They said they will not do this because they want to set 100% repo for their traveller from whom they are getting this comission.

Its my review, i spent 82000 and they ruined my trip. I must have to notify this to other user. I cant see this traveller with 100% rating.

Anjali-Naveen
            I had booked a package for Singapore with Travel shop through travel triangle and they asked me to pay 5109/- which I paid but since then they are not picking up my calls and nor they are replying to my messages. When I asked them to cancel my booking they start talking to me badly, I am having documented records of calls and messages and call recordings with me against them. I want strict action against them so that next time they will not do such act with any other customer.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-08 14:28:17
            Tell me the procedure to submit all documents
            Updated by Anjali-Naveen Apr 08, 2017
            It is not solved yet. Still they are not picking up my call.

Travel Triangle — Refund on poor service

Daniel Rozario
              Travel Traingle assigned a agency called Amazing Uttrakhand. This agency changed my itienary in the last moment after my arrival...

Traveltriangle.com — Request for refund rejected and amount forfeit

sandeep singh 20091984
              My name is Sandeep Singh, this mail is in regards to my Kerala trip as is had made a payment of Request ID...

Travel Triangle — Refund not provided after cancellation of trip [Resolved]

manojarora
              I wanted to share my recent experience with TravelTriangle.com. I had booked a package for Kashmir with TripId:790840 for...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Travel Agents

Abhaan Solutions
              Need refund.
              (6 minutes ago)
              Nobroker
              no credit to the landlord account after initiating the rent pay
              (8 minutes ago)
              Nykaa.com
              Payment made but item missing