Travelyaari.com Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Apr 26, 2023

File a complaint to Travelyaari.com

Having problems with Travelyaari.com ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Travelyaari.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Travelyaari.com

Karnataka

Travelyaari.com Phone Numbers

Travelyaari.com reviews & complaints page 7

Address:New Delhi, Delhi

I have booked ticket from haridwar to delhi on 22.07.2019. But after some time i got a msg regarding tripp cancelation by travelyatri. But till date no any refund received.
Cancelation msg
Trip cancel from : rishikesh, to : kashmiri gate, dated: 22/07/19 22:00, schedule time: 22/07/19 22:00, collect refund from your booking agent, contact: online. [protected]@upsrtc.com, toll free no:[protected]

Ticket msg — br...
I have already made a complaint on cancelation of the chirag travel bus from dhulia to ahmedabad on[protected].
But till date i have not received any response on refund of the amount.
Please take immediate action on this.
Regards ramesh menon.
Pnr[protected].
Ticket number[protected]
Date of journey[protected]
Dhulia to ahmedabad.
Matter urgent for action....

Address:Indore, Madhya Pradesh

I had booked a ticket on 21/07/2019 from gwalior to indore then cancelled it on same day after 15 mins bcoz of some personal issue I had to expand my stay in gwalior.
They have refunded me only 5.30 rupees
Now I m calling on customer care number which is given on site, it is not connecting
The worst experience of my life with travelyaari.com
Booking details
PNR no.[protected]
Ticket no.[protected]
Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Team my travelling auto cancel message my cell number so please my refund my money pnr no.[protected] .

Address:3-1-16/33, S.V Nagar colony, Mallapur., 500076

I would like to inform you that yesterday i.., e, on 24/07/2019 i have booked tickets from pune to hyderabad wherein the amount debited from my account twice under the mentioned transaction id: 15913623 so kindly check the said transaction id which is debited the extra amount of rs. 2688.00 /- from my account. So kindly refund the amount of rs.2688.00 to my account on a priority basis.
    Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I have traveled from pune to shirpur for 19 july but system automatically changed the traveled date 18 July so kindly provide my refund or rebooked for 19 July.
    Kindly revert ASAP.

Yogaraj Jadhav

Address:Ashram Road, 35, 4th Floor, Pushpagandha building B WING, Thane, Maharashtra, 400604

I had booked my bus ticket on June 16, 2019, bus service provider was N T travel. I was at pick up point from 10:20 pm, bus Dist pick me up and went. I was with continuous follow up with travelyaari and bus service provider from 10:23 pm. But no one given me right information and not giving my ticket refund stating that traveller was not available at pick up point.

Attaching screenshot of my call log.

Dear team,
        Today i have received a call from service provider that due to some technical issue in the bus, they will not be able to facilitate the travel services booked for 15/07/2019. They also insisted to get in touch with the concern mediator for full refund of the amount through which ticket was booked.
        Please get my full amount refunded.
        Details of my account mentioned as below-
        A/c: [protected]
        Name : shardindu prakash rai
        Ifsc code: hdfc0001261
        Bank name : hdfc bank ltd
        Branch: ashok vihar, new delhi

Address:Bangalore

Hi Sir,
          I have Booked ticket from Travelyaari.com from Azamgarh to Delhi dated[protected], I have Booked Single Sharing Sleeper Seat and charged Fare for the Same, but at the time of travel when i contact to Bus operator they showed my seat is Double share basis and they also show me their seating chart details, this is very fraud to customer, which is now days Travelyaari.com do with his customer, they charged fare for single share basis and provide double occupancy sharing seat . it is cheating, please refund my amount.
          Ticket Number:[protected]
          Operator name- Siddhi Vinayak Travels Azamgarh
          Seat number- B
          Coach type- SLEEPER AC
          Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I booked 3 seat from agra to Gurugram through navin bus service seat no 19, 20, 21 date 21/07/2019
          Amount [protected]@1341 debit by you & PNR No not allowed

Pl do the needful asap
          Bus will be depart 17:00PM on date 21.07.201

Thx
          Shambhoo

Mai Nagpur se Jabalpur ticket book kr Rahi thi paise bhi detect Ho Gaye aur ticket bhi Ni hui customer care me call bhi Ni lg rha

I have booked a ticket just now from dhulia to ahmedabad by chirag travel for tomorrow evening at 8.00pm.
            Pnr[protected].
            Ticket number[protected].
            Immediately after the booking i have received a call from the operator that the bus is cancelled and cancel the booking.
            Please cancel my booking and request you to kindly refund the amount.
            Regards ramesh menon.
            Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I was book 07 july 2019 Indore to neemuch . but three time money deduct & ticket not book.
            Name- Nitesh Malviya
            Email ID- neetesh.[protected]@gmail.com
            net banking transection No.-[protected]IGAGNOVHF2
            two time through Google pay.
            please refund money.

Nitesh Malviya
            Mob. [protected]

Address:No.412, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, Bangalore, Karnataka

Hi Sir,
              please inform you that my bus operator call me before 3 hours of my travel that bus has been cancel for today, in this case i have no option how do i do my travel, i am very worried about this customer service provide by Travelyaari.
              and 2nd reason is Travelyaari customer care not reachable, in this case by whom i have share my problem .
              Name- Rajat Kumar Singh

Address:Hadapsar, 411018

I have booked 3 sleeper seats refer pnr: [protected]

1. Bus driver not attended stop taken pickup from risky road
                2. Booked bus is different and physical bus is different
                3. Operator doesn't cooperate with travelers used worst language for his mistake
                4. Changed bus on many convenience by police also.
                5. Booked seat was different and operator given back side seat.

I need money booking money refund and operator should punished for his wrong attitude
                Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Booking not received pushakraj travels latur message Pl forward me.

Address:PLOT NO.25/2, SECTOR-9, New Delhi, Delhi, 110085

I tried to book a ticket for ac bus from new delhi to ludhiana
                  Through google pay vide txn no. Upi/[protected]/p2m/travelyari
                  @hdfcbank dated 28.06.2019 for rs.1051/- which was debited to
                  My account no.[protected] with punjab national bank,
                  But the txn was failed. The said amount has not been refunded/
                  Credited to my account till date.in this connection, i raised a complaint
                  With your customer care on 8/07/2019 but the same has not
                  Been resolved. You are requested to please refund the amount of
                  Rs.1051 to my account at the earliest.
                  Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:1/1B. Sri Anandaham Appartment, Jai nagar 2nd street, Arumbakkam,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600106

I booked ticket from salem to chennai on 22nd june and payment paid through sbi net banking, but not received the ticket and amount deducted from my account. (Ac. No.[protected]) i came to kpn travels and asked the concern person, he told that the ticket has not booked. Again i taken the new ticket by paying cash payment through kpn travels counter in salem. Its been almost 12 days i have not received refund for my deducted amount. Kindly take the necessary action immediately

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110074

Hi Team,

Still waiting for my refund, attached is the photo for your reference, as mentioned in last emails and 10+ times over phone that bus stopped mid way and no one took responsibility to take us to destination. Bus was not working and we were left on highway.

Travelyaari must take the responsibility and refund the amount. i have been following up for a month now.

Refer ticket details below :
                      Trip Name Delhi to Amritsar
                      PNR [protected]
                      Operator name Heera Travels
                      Coach type MERCEDES SEATER AC
                      Boarding time 31th May 2019, 22:30hrs
                      Boarding point Heera Travels, Shop .no 6, Jmana Bazar, Near Nagpal Dairy, Redfort Delhi-6
                      [protected], [protected]
                      Pickup man details Phone

Gautam

Address:145001

Desr concern,

Ticket no:[protected], pnr:[protected], pathankot-delhi, pathankot, 11:31 pm,[protected], seat:dl7, new pal tour and travel, name:rajeev saini

Online ticket booked and had not been provided the service.

Above flashed operator named, new pal tour travel had ditched me after taking amount from me.

Now, i'm suffering in another bus after paying the full amount.br...

Address:Near Railway Bridge, Tilak Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500014

Hi, I booked ticket from Hyderabad to Bangalore on 12th June and paid to thru Google pay but transaction got failed and amount deducted
                        from account. And again I booked ticket, this time I received confirmation on ticket and amount deducted again.Its been almost 10 days I haven't recieved refund for my failed transaction. Can you look into it . UPI ends with 5262

Address:pratap nagar jaiour, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001

I had booked my ticket from Jaipur to Anandpuri on the dated of 07.06.2018 and treval date is 08.06.2019, somehow bus was cancelled due to some issue with bharat travels and I have raises the complaint on same day 08.06.2018 but still my refund is not received . Also I have call to customer care many time but your operator not support to us..rest details are mentioned below.
                          Ticket No:[protected], PNR:[protected], Jaipur-Anandpuri, New bharat travels, 06:30 pm,[protected], seat:14, New Bharat Travels, Name:Jaiprakash

Address:Jalandhar, Punjab, 144411

I booked a bus from Jalandhar to Delhi. The boarding time was 8:20am and I called the customer care at 7:02am and asked for the driver's contact details and also the bus details, which he denied to share. My boarding point was from Jalandhar bus stand and when I asked the customer care, wheather or not I can board the bus Infront of Lovely Professional University, he said yes, and added that all the busses stop there and asked me to board the bus Infront of Lovely Professional University. Later after a long wait when I reached out to the customer care for driver's contact details and the bus number, they gave me the wrong contact details of the driver as well as the wrong bus number. The bus didn't stop, I couldn't contact the bus driver.This is not done. My time and money both got wasted. I want my money to be refunded for misleadeding me unnecessarily.
                            Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            The reporting time of the bus is 5:45 am. but the bus was leaving the bus stand before the reporting time ...and i am unable to get the bus please refund my amount ...as soon as possible ..640 ticket amount mTicket No:738807, PNR:[protected], Chandigarh-Pathankot, 26-Jun, 05:45 AM, Seat:24,

I booked ticket from Bangalore to cochin on 21th April 2019 but due to some problem bus was late by 3 hrs and when the bus arrived at 1.00 at midnight which was supposed to come at 10.45 pm, the driver told that my ticket was cancelled which cost was Rs 2758 and the bus driver was very rude and I travelled by some other airlines by spending money again. But now customer care of travelyaari is saying that refund not possible. I waited for...
                              .I booked Intercity railyatri bus service from your weebsite on 7th June 2019 from Delhi to Chandigarh with following details: Travelyaari.com mTicket No:[protected], PNR:[protected], Delhi-Chandigarh, Majnu ka tila - nirmal hriday church, 06:00 pm,[protected], seat:40, IntrCity SmartBus-RailYatri, Name:Gurmeet singh
                              However, despite reaching the pickup point at 5 oclock, and even after several inquiries made by me, you guys...

I was suposed to make a tripon 21st may (Sam tourist) but the ticket was cancelled. I called sam tourist and they said the site that usually does the booking gives the refund money, which is travelyaari.com. I still haven't gotten my refund and would love to get my refund back as soon as possible. I had booked the ticket through google pay. Get in touch with me tgrough email and i will give you the detail of my accont
                              Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I ll book ticket its worng timing but i ll cancel ticket there was no option customer care agent not artend call.. I'm continous calling 11.30 but three wass not any ans please refund my money

My PNR[protected] and ticket no is M tot 661727
                              Baljinder Singh Gill
                              Chandigargh to Delhi . Due to internet connect date & and time selective wrong
                              Pls refund now 8 th. June 9.15am.
                              I booked above said bus ticket, but unfortunately select wrong date, while I was internet May working properly