TVS Motor Company Customer Care

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (897)

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

arunkrishna411
I am complaining about TVS dealership MALABAR TVS PERINTHALMANNA phone number [protected]. I am enquired about TVS WEGO in this dealership and their price is higher than other dealerships.

Ex Showroom price. Rs. 53008
Insurance Rs. 1540
Tax and Registration Rs. 4290

Additional charges
Extended warranty Rs. 650. It is compulsory
Pdi charge Rs.2460

[Jan 22, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suderson Partha Sarathy
    It has been worst support from RDC TVS chennai Alwarthiru nagar. We have been told at the booking time that the vehicle will be delivered on 17-Jan-2016 but it is not delivered till now and the sales man Vijay is claiming some reason as Sales letter, blab, blab etc. I'll never buy vechicle from TVS heremore and especially from RDC. Iim lookin for some ombudsman to sue the RDC TVS Dealers

[Jan 21, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

devac80
      From G. Devarajan, 87, Third main Road, Thirupathi Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai-600099, Tamil nadu. To The Manager, Service Department. Dear sir, SUB: ABNORMAL SOUND FROM THE ENGINE I bought the TVS SCOOTY ZEST(TN05 AZ3489 ) from SBM TVS, No: 27, Ram Nagar, 1 st main Road, paper mills road, Peravallur, Chennai- 600082. and registered on 22-jan-2015. Even after completing four services an abnormal noise (like bearing wornout noise) is coming . I am very much upset and having mental agony because of the above problem so please Change the engine of my motorcycle to avoid further action from my end. Regards DEVARAJAN

[Jan 17, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my name is ravinder sharma i am purchse your bike tvsstar city 07 dec2014 . Eng no-df5e[protected]ch no-md625mf55e3k78377...My bike engine start problem vioce sooooo---soooo . So pls solve my problem ...I hope u understand my problem...

Thanks & rgds
      ravinder sharma

krishanh88
        I have facing the paint of fuel tank of my bike is get pull out under its seat & many spots. i have complaint these to there service centre & on there toll free number . they are agree only for retouches but if i let them to go that its seem ugly . i want to replace it because its their manufacturing defect.

About its paint work

[Jan 16, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        my bike Apache RTR 160
        purchased on 20/11/14
        on second service i have complaint this problem
        till now i cant get reslove of my problem
        My registration no. is DL 8S BQ 8430

the retouches were done by them but the colour doesn't match with its real colour

Khushboo jalota
          They goofed up with my address, it has been 7 months that i have bought my jupiter from tvs rushabh, Pune yet havent received my documents. n on top of it they say that they have sent it to the right address while on my insurance papers incorrect address has been mentioned. No responsibility has been take from their end to take care of the situation while its all their fault. & please do check the centres review on google u will find out more such goofups! Some serious action needs to be taken & definately im going to badmouth about tvs! You will see my reviews on google on more social sites

[Jan 14, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tvs Motor Company — Star city plus speedometer problem

Irfan_299
            After seeing so many reviews of the bikes, lastly, I decided and purchased TVS Star City Plus in the month of March 2015....
            Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

abhibabai
            Dear Sir, It is very painful experience to have a Scooter Of the Year(Jupiter ZX Model) I am Abhijit Bhattacharya had bought a Jupiter ZX model just few days ago(Purchases Date[protected], After a week my scooter had a problem with horn, I make the first free service from where I purchases the scooter(Dealer Details as below). But problem had not been solved. I went again to the service center on this Monday to fix up the problem, they open the front part of the scooter and solve the problem but broken the Clip Lock system. They tried to make me understand that it is like It was or it is a manufacturing defect. They cannot help me anymore and I can go to the other service center. I make a complain today to the customer care (Complain Number:65764), after the complaint I call the mail dealer (SHAW AUTO CENTER) and they ask to come down. I have taken a leave from Office and went to the service center but the mechanic says that the CLIP LOCK has been broken by the first service center(Ghosh Automobile). They can externally fit a Clip to the body but the cost needs to be paid by me and also it will take some time to ask me to go there again on Saturday morning. I don’t want to fix it externally as it is a brand new scooter which has been damaged by the service center only. Please arrange to replace the back part of the front body else replace the scooter (It is not even one months Old). Waiting for you valuable response. I will be good, If the body part will be replace on Saturday(when I go to the SHAW AUTO CENTER again. Vehicle Details as below- Date of Purchase:11.12.2015 Main Dealer: SHAW AUTO CENTER Sub Dealer/Purchasing Dealer: Ghosh Automobile Complain Number:65764 Chasis No.:MD626BG42F1N58374 Engine No.:BG4NF1757703

Complaint against service need resolution or replacement.

[Jan 05, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            sir .i am john.s my number [protected], i given service for my two wheeler, tvs victor gl, on[protected], at tri star tvs service centre, Kodi halli. Jeevan Bhimanagar Branch. their is not serviced properly, my vehicle engine oil was leaking .i went and given two times. but his not don the .service.i am not satisfied. pls do the need full.thanks
            regards
            john.s
            Ka-03-em 1781
            Mob:- [protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Vinothkumarbvk
              I purchased Apache bike from TVS three months ago, when I go for 2nd free service, service person refused to take free service else it will take 1 Week time!, what the hell is this? Is we paid for service they will take immediately. I hope TVS will take action against this . Place : Chennai Dealer : SATHYA TVS motors, Vettrivel Motors
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-14 17:00:32
              I got Call from TVS Motors and explained the Invoice. Thanks you.

[Jan 02, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kalpesh777
                Sir, I purchased TVS Jupiter from Priyanka Motors, Panvel (410206) on 19 Jun 2014. Till now dated 1 Jan 2016 I have not received legal registration documents of vehicle from Priyanka Motors. Details: Purchaser: Kalpesh Thakur Purchase date: 19 Jun 2014 Engine Number: BG4FE1178296 Frame: MD626BG45E1F82217 Sales person: Mr. Raju I cannot use the vehicle on road without legal documents due to which I am unable to service my vehicle since 18 months. Please resolve my issue. Regards Kalpesh [protected]

[Jan 01, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sir, I had purchased TVS Jupiter from Priyanka Motors, Panvel (410206) on 18 Feb 2014. Till now dated 30 May 2016 I have not received legal registration documents of vehicle from Priyanka Motors. Details: Purchaser: Nilesh B Chaudhari Purchase date: 18 Feb 2014 Engine Number: 77717 Chasis No: 85725 Sales person: Mr. Mhatre I cannot use the vehicle on road without legal documents due to which I am unable to service my vehicle since 20 months. Please resolve my issue. Regards Nilesh [protected]

Govind Jadhav
                  Hi I have purchased new TVs bike before 1 month I am getting 35-40 average per liter. Not getting responce from service center. If I have not get proper response then I will compliant on consumer care. Govind Jadhav nobile no [protected].

[Dec 30, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pandi88
                    I am Pandiyarajan I purchase a new tvs apache rtr 160 new at 17/12/15...24/12/15 I give service gear problem clutch problem engine racing bolts are loose...but this problem not cure...I return to compline this bike is new 1000 km bike gear problem are automatic cure tell me...I have proper evidence for all I compline consumer cort... Contact me soon [protected]

[Apr 12, 2017] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Manikantaz
                      Hi All, My Bike is TVS Sport ES / KA-14/EJ0925. Purchased in the month of April. Since the time when i purchased i am facing many inconvenient service from you people, My Main concerned is Back wheel little bend since i purchased, Looks little Odd. Even I have 5 year warranty card also. But even i done with many service(4) but the bending part still same. Not resolved. Hope you people heading on the issue. Please make it resolve ASAP.

[Dec 29, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mukteshwar
                        All over UP XL100 ka Xshoroom price 29128.00 online so horaha hai, par mirzapur new auto wheels Tvs agency se hmne ek xl100 kharida hai 11Des, 2015 ko, jiska Xshoroom price 32390.00 diya hai.bolane par kah rahe hai ki har zile ka alag alag price hota hai. Sir, yaha har costmer k sath ye horaha h...plz over charges dikkat kar rahi hai.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

sreekanth1991
                          Hi, I had met with a small incident on 1st Dec 2015 at 3:00AM. 1. I purchased the TVS only because of quality products and safety features and i suggested TVS products to my friends/colleges. but today this is my concern. I had raised the complaint only because I am having a question and I need to get the exact solution. I went over a road damage (i.e road is digged for a length of 1-2 feet) which is present in 4 way road in Hyderabad. Both front and rate weal’s went in a same speed around 70-75 KMP. But only rare rim got damaged with hair line crack where air is getting leaked. Why not the front rim is damaged if it is my mistake. This is purely a quality check mistake on behalf of TVS. I can strongly say this because from my experience I can able to know front rim is more stronger than rare rim. Why there is a quality mismatch in both rim. Some considerations need to be checked before checking right. Both front and rare tires are from TVS only and air pressure is maintaining as prescribed and weight holding by the vehicle at the time of damage is 90KG only. So why it has effected the rim. 2. TVS service center had ordered the mac weal under special order (VOR) in 2nd Dec 2015 but till today product had not yet received by the service center. 20+ working days are over and customer care, territory manager ETC are not responding properly and not providing the solution. Thanks, Sreekanth. Call: +91 [protected]

[Dec 28, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I needed to service my vehicle since there were some noise with my rear drum brake. In service they did DISC overhauling, Clutch Overhauling, Painting, everything etc except the drum noise. I paid 1200 for this. still there were noise in my drum brake and I twice went to service they said now it will be ok. Still my problem is not resolved ! very very poor service. I'm totally unsatisfied !!! - Arunagiri TVS

guptacom
                            Tvs star city blue colour engine no cfiff1292960 purchased on 08 july 15 from tvs show room gajuwaka visakhapatnam .since then bike developing many problem like non starting kik sleepery battery dowm and not smooth run . Many time service centre contacted.problem still not sorted out .bike is with service centre gajuwaka since 18 dec .many time bike remain with service centre which is not acceptable .serviving also not don properly . I m on zero tolerance .pse do needful as early failing which u r required to refund money of bike and I will be forced to approach conumer court for which I m ready .hoping for immediate action your sincerely R S Gupta [protected] and [protected]

[Dec 22, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

tulasiramnaidu
                              I tulasiram naidu given pep+ for service in Rajajinagar Bangalore 10. This service centre was very wariest, I dint see this much bad service centre in my life, whatever problem we tells also they are not sallow the problem, they want to replace all the parts of the bike. They are not responding costumer complaint.it very bad 👎👎 [protected]

[Dec 19, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mannu Bisht
                                The problem is that fuel leaking and not starting with kick and now also self. i bought it from omega showroom in delhi 94. they take 5 days to reslove my this problem and today they handed over it to me but now its not starting. i am very disappointed

Balaji Arumugam
                                  Poor response and poor delivery. TVS and their dealers are not in standard on customer service pre-sales and post sales. always we need to beg for anything related the service.

[Dec 16, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nishchal Sharma
                                    There have been quality issues with my bike Apache 180 ABS since its purchase in Aug 2011 and it has not been rectified even after spending so much time and money. There is no response from the company and even the service centers. My ABS sensors are not working since the time I purchased and I have changed it to new ones almost 5 ties in the past 4 years. This so called quality and trust oriented company should throw away all their quality awards. I will not think of buying a TVS bike henceforth. There are multiple issues with the bike and even their service guys cannot rectify it. When asked, they say that company has some quality issues. If that's the only answer the company personnel has to give then why not shut down your company?

[Dec 15, 2015] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tvs Motor Company — Tvs jupiter engine stopped suddenly

Amit Pokar
                                      I bought the jupiter in sept 2015 and done the first servicing. Today whn i was riding the engine stopped suddenly and not...
                                      Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Flipkart
                                      Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                      (4 hours 8 minutes ago)
                                      Confirmtkt
                                      requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                                      (4 hours 20 minutes ago)