TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

Sir/Madam
I would make complaint against your authorized dealer at Srinagar i.e. M/s KASHMIR MOTORS Address MA Road Samandar Bagh Srinagar.
On 10/06/2021 Thursday, i go there for 2nd service of my scotty Job card No 1302. but unfortunately at there a machinic namely (Aadil|) has been assigned a job of my scotty he misbehaved with me at there he did not complete the service of my scotty and say me go were u want go or do want u want to do, if i purchase the scotty from ur band but Machinic at service center did not satisfy me with there work, i request your good self please take action against them. if not i will go to Hon'ble court for justice.

with regards
Mohammad Yaseen Baba
Jun 11, 2021

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tvs jupiter fuil prambal
    Jun 10, 2021

Hello Sir / Madam,
      I purchased TVS Jupiter ZX from INDUBAALA AUTOMOBILES, Attapur pillar no.135, Hyderabad, telangana...

They don't listen our problems. There is some problem in engine. Before few days back I have done its service. But its not working in proper way. There are several kind of issues are constantly coming up with the vehicle. Whenever I went to the service center regularly I have asked them for these problems everytime they asked me problem will sorted out in two and three days itself. And one more thing there is no proper way of talking manners they have. Kindly look at this matter deeply
      Jun 07, 2021

This vehicle is issued to sh. shankar r/o vill doldhar po movi devi galoo teh sundernagar distt mandi hp

Avarage & sounds problem
        Jun 07, 2021

I have brought this piece and due to starting problem I visited twice to Jain TVS Malerkotla in six month, Both the time mechanic...

My fuel cap must changed in warranty because when I bought new vehicle the problem arise at starting and in fuel cap cover doesn't have air vaccum for flow . my cap cover bottom are full of corrosion and don't work properly, in starting the mechanic told me they changed but after sometime they denied and fixed my problem Temperley with hole in my fuel gauge now the problem is vehicle have starting problem with petrol leakage now I want they changed my vehicle part and check properly
          Jun 04, 2021

I bought new Ntorq 125 after some time vehicle must engine off and I checked at Kharar TV's Punjab . The mechanic was told the fuel cap cover was damage (it should not a flow of air in petrol tank and they switched off) . Then they hole at fuel gauge and they asked fuel cover must replaced but after long they denied for change . Now problem arise they automatically switched off and petrol leakage in fuel guage . Now I want they fixed my problem as soon as possible
            Jun 04, 2021

Please solve our problem by
              Jun 02, 2021

No start
                Jun 01, 2021

I am feeling very sorry to inform you that i am facing very serious problems because of poorest quality and mechanism of accelerator...
                  Dear team I have purchased TVS Apache RTR 1602v 2020 model 4 services done in TVS showroom only but engine head topit sound...

My three month old bike oil licking
                  May 29, 2021

Three month in two time big problems
                  Three days 5 liter oil licking
                    I haved bought a new TVS sports els 25.5.2021.
                    Then I saw next day left side looking glass remove from the looking...

I am purchase Tvs i- start XL 100 eight months ago ( September, 2020) at TVS agency, Jorhat, pin - 785001.they not give free servicing. They call 8 months before for servicing. I am going servicing centre to service my vehicle. They told my free servicing time out now I paid service available. They not call for free servicing time, after 8 months they call paid service. Dealer not provide free servicing to why sell products. I have not satisfied to purchase Tvs vehicle. Now I have decided sell this vehicle.
                    May 27, 2021

Took a new bike and after walking 300 km, the head leaked and when I showed it in the showroom, no one is taking any response.
                      May 27, 2021

I received phone call from number [protected] the lady speaking in kannada told me to send pan card, Adhar card, markssheet & resume with the promise of giving me parttime data Entry job .
                        And stressing deliberately on ' Deposit amount only after selection of documents ' so intelligently they are trapping . Gave me HR Nithya number [protected] . They are fooling people with their sweet tongue . Please arrest these scammers so that Innocent and desperate job seekers don't become victim to these Scammers.
                        May 25, 2021

M not satisfied with vehical and free service providing and the local helmet given by the dealers
                          May 24, 2021

I am from Delhi.. i have apache RTR 160 2020 model .. right now i am facing battery issues last few days its only 14 months to go to buy this bike.. main problem is that its not any kick option in this bike ..that’s way i am facing this problem.. umy bike battery’s dead when i go to showroom to solving this issue .. he says his replacement service is can’t help in these days ..

Contact number-[protected]