Usha

Phone: +94 11 2302088
Fax: +94 11 2302087

Bad

Usha related photos (69)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Usha Photos

Usha Complaints & Reviews

My Self Ajay Resident of 81 second floor, pocket-13 Sector-24 Rohini, New Delhi 110085 purchased the room cooler Usha honey wall CL-70(1412/0001922) on dt 05/05/2015 from Aadarsh Electronicals, csc no.1, shop no.7, Avantika sector-1, Rohini, delhi-110085.
2: On 10/05/2015 approximately after six days complaint registered request no as “C[protected]” with reference no as 9022 regarding non cooling of room. On this the service man come from service center to look upon the problem. After 4 hours of his visit. He can’t make out the problem and stated that pump, water running, fans are working well but about cooling he has no answer. On this remark and without solving the problem he left out.
On 12/07/2015 when we talk to customer care again then they suggested to talk with the technician name as Amit kumar complaint no as 441448 on phn no[protected] regarding room size issue.. On complaint he replied that the room size is ok which Ajay having and cooling must be there as the room size is 10”10(10 by 10 ). The cooler which was purchased support more than that the size mention by the customer as per technician view
After this again the fresh complaint was registered by Usha customer care complaint no as C[protected] whose ref.no is 3730. On dt 14/07/2015 service man visited the customer home which is from ST service station name as Mr. Raju.
He also unable to made out the problem and denied to accept the fact that cooler is not cooling. Thus, customer again get unsatisfied by your service. On this when I talk to S.T.Service they said your complaint has been forward to the Usha senior name as Mr. Santosh singh.
:After so many call there is no reply from Mr.Santosh. Then on dt 23/07/2015 call to Mr. santosh on which he assured us for revisit o[censored]sha technician soon. After that the Usha technician call the customer for visit but later he didn’t visit. According to our telephonic conversation with Mr.Santosh, he instruct him not to visit with excuse that before also senior visit done and customer don’t get satisfied. Then he said the case is refer to the senior and soon the quality team will visit.
8: After that again when we contact the customer care about the status of complaint. They close the current complaint and issue the new complaint number as C[protected] and the reference no as 1395 without knowing the reason of current complaint. On other side Mr. Santosh also not responding to calls and busy most of the time.
9: Now today is 01/08/2015 no response received by us from Usha and Mr.santosh for any resolution or any quality visit.
I also Complaint through email to [protected]@ushainternational.com but no response had been received by them.

With this, it has been pass three month and facing so much problem. Your executive and senior did not cooperate with the customer as well to us ( my shikayat)and also harass them day by day by not replying, closing of complaint, non solvency of problem, poor service etc. I am been suffering a lot mentally as well as financially.I have purchased the cooler for sake of him family and to prevent them from the summer season. But all go in vein.
Kindly please replace the product as soon as possible. Spending the fourteen thousand rupees is not a small amount. I'm earn it by handwork and efforts. Otherwise we will move to Consumer court soon.
Waiting for prompt reply.
Bocas product sold by usha company

Dear team, I want to inform you i have purchased the Induction cooktops of company name usha International Ltd. well on 02.01.13 but this product such a foolish because every five to six month it stop working and I usually complain to there toll free no & registered by 16.06.2015 complaint request - c [protected] ; reference no - 2659 but no response & then I again put second complained registered by 22.07.15 complaint no C [protected] & reference no is 5223. Provied the usha company. But till date after two complaint lodge no solution provied by the company and not a single call by any technical team. So please do it needful

this is regret to inform you that i am purchased usha iron of 1000 w but
      after the single use it is not getting heated up.
      .therefore i complaint about this serious issue on toll free number [protected] approximately ten days ago but no any concerning person came to attempt this defect.

complaining mobile no-[protected]
      sunil kumar
      ioc barauni
      usha customer care service is very bad

Dear Sir On 19-5-14 i had purchased a geyser (verve) from garrun refrigeration civil lines raidopur, Azamgarh Representative at garrun refrigeration told us that a person from usha will come for repair the geyser into your house with 48 hrs be no one visited for repair.So on tool free no [protected] i booked a complaint, (Request code no - C[protected], Ref. No. 2175) and got assurance that within 2 days service person will come for repair to the purchased products, but fail. I call twice, but after so many reminder nobody come to my home. Pl send your service people to demo the product. Expecting your co-operation and early action.saurabh kumar singh M.N. [protected]...

Dear Sir On 05.07.15 i had purchased a food processor from Big Bazaar, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Representative at Big Bazaar told us that a person from usha will come for demo at your house with 48 hrs be no one visited for demo.So on tool free no i booked a complaint, (Request code no - C[protected], Ref. No. 7545) and got assurance that within 2 days service person will come for demo the purchased products, but fail. I cal twice, but after so many reminder nobody come to my home. Pl send your service people to demo the product. Expecting your co-operation and early action. Priyesh Patil Airoli
          Dear Priyesh,
          Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
          Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had with us.Request you to provide your contact details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that the team can contact you. Do write to me for further queries.
          Priya

I have many time erase the complaint but you and usha company not toll red the my complaint
            I have...

I have sold a Usha Coller model no.- cd503 from Manglam Electronics Bhopal M.P. Now the Fan Blades was broken i have lodge a complaint to Usha care on 28/june/2015 complaint no.- 3978. since i have called your service centre so many times but there is no any action taken by them now i am really disappointed why i purchase USHA. This is my second Bad experience with USHA.

I have bought ceiling fan from Usha Company in the month of April 2015. It started making some noice in 1st week of June. The complaint was given on 15th June. The service man came, did some blunder and fan stopped working altogether. After this I am calling 3-4 times daily to Usha care ([protected]) but the customer care people are just making some excuses and the thing is still lying in nonworking condition.

Dear team,
                I want to inform you i have purchased the room cooler company name usha honey well on 05 may 2015 but this...

I have buy a usha farrata fan. And the warranty in this fan is one year, but just after one month my fan is not working. I have raise a complain to the toll free number[protected] with the complain no - [protected] on dated 09 - 06 - 15 and they have given me a time for 48 hour. After 48 hour i have again call to customer care, and they have given me a extended time for 24 hour for service but i am not able to get service. Every day customer care have promised with me that i am getting service in 24 hour but unfortunately i am not geting service from usha

Water Dispenser LSC 301

Purchased about two years back. Now the system is leaking and not in working condition. May be some pipes inside the machine have been destroyed or cut down by mouse or loosened. Please somebody to repair.

I have purchased USHA WONDER STITCH SEWING MACHINE on 10.06.2015.
                  the dealer showed a very lucrative presentation of the machine working. on Tuesday the engineer came home for demo. Yesterday wife tried stitching and the service and quality which they said was not upto the mark as promised. now we want to exchange another model but company is denying. in this circumstances, it seems that the company looted us. it is a shame for such a brand. please advise what to do in this circumstances. I would be obliged to receive advise which can help in this matter.
                  Jun 20, 2015
                  Updated by rancho rathore
                  sorry purchased on sunday 14.06.2015.

My name is Manish Baria. I am the regular customer o[censored]sha Wall Fans.This is to notify you that my wall fan (mist air) is not working from last 7 days and I am complaining at your Call Centre No.[protected]. But they are not responding and disconnecting my call.Req No:C[protected] Ref. No. is 4181I phoned on your customer care no. on 15/6/2015 and gave complaint. I was been told that Usha Fan Technichian will get back to me within 48 hours. I also receive a sms from Usha saying that my request number and reference number and also the Service Centre assigned is Sopnil Services, contact : [protected]. I am continuously calling on this number but nobody is receiving calls on this number.Again I called on your customer care number and spoke to Mr. Mohammad Ismail who convinced me that technician will get back on 17.6.2015. But nobody came. Then again I called today (18.6.2015) But Mr. Ismail didn't came on line and somebody called Mr. Bhau spoked to me and he said me that today your service will be done and but nobody yet came.Mr. Mohammad Ismail and Mr. Bhau are not taking it seriously and they are also not saying me that i[censored]sha person doesn't comes on time then what to do. And they are disconnecting my phone.This is not fare (atleast with regular customer).Kindly take it seriously and train your concerned authorities.Otherwise nowadays its very easy to spoil any companies name on media. Kindly suggest me what to do...!

am purchased your fan model 1200mm VETRA 5 star on 16/01/2015. fit on5/3/2015. same day rectify compalint, some reason am reported complaint on 29/05/2015, complaint no.c[protected], ref no 1821, your customer care centre time given to me till 48 hrs. but 7th day complete today. very poor customer relaion providing your copany.. what i will take next step... coplaint to cunsumer forem or throw this fan?

Dear Sir, On 26.11.14 i had purchased a food processor from usha company showroom, cuttak, bearing inv no[protected] .Due to my problem i had not used the product.But now i wanted to used the products, So on tool free no i booked a complain, for demo the products.(complain code no-C[protected]) and got assurance that within a day service people will demo the purchased products, but fail.After so many reminder noboby come to my home. Pl send your service people to demo the product.Expecting your co-operation and early action. B.K.LENKA, TANGI BANTA, BARANGA BHUBANESWAR.

I had purchased three USHA ceiling fans from a company shop at Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi on 11.5.2015. It was my mistake to purchase Usha Ceiling fans as a lot of my known ones had advised me not to purchase Usha ceiling fans at all. Two of these ceiling fans were faulty since the beginning, one was making noise and the other was wobbling while in use. I called at Customer Care o[censored]sha @[protected] and logged in two complaints in this regard. Complaint no(s). were C[protected] and [protected] dated 15.5.2015. Service Executive of the company visited my place and trying non engineered practice, he tightened the top cap of bubbling fan & did something in noisy fan and got the complaints closed. But the fault of wobbling fan was not removed and it started wobbling again. I again complained with no. C[protected] dated 16.5.2015. Service Executive visited on 17.5.2015 and said that the blades of the fan were faulty and need replacement. He pasted a sticker on one blade and asked me to get the set of blades replaced from the shop wherefrom I had purchased it. Interestingly, company doesn't provide service or replacement at all. I have twice visited the Company Showroom at Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi on 18.5.2015 & 19.5.2015 wasting my precious time and money but company has not replaced them saying that it is out of stcok. I have further talked on phone with the 1. Customer Care, 2. M/s Usha @[protected], 3. Mr. Rawat, Service Manager/ Ghaziabad @ [protected], 4. Mr. Santosh, Regional Manager/ Delhi Region @ [protected], 5. Mr. Ajay, Supervisor @ [protected], 6. Mr. Dhiraj Devan, Senior Service Manager/ Delhi @ [protected]. But my problem has not been resolved till now i.e. 19.5.2015 evening. I am feeling cheated after buying Usha Ceiling fans. So please never buy an Usha product unless you wish to waste your hard earned money. Please take stern action on the Company Showroom staff of Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi who didn't attend the complaint or even tried to resolve the issue.

Date : 16/05/2015 The Manager- Customer Care, Usha International Ltd. Subject : Replacement of Water Filling Cap Dear Sir / Madam, On April 24th, 2015, I purchased a Room Cooler Model No. CL-70 PE of your Company . When I opened the box Water filling cap of the said cooler was found broken. The aforesaid cooler I received is clearly faulty and a complain of the same have directly been made to your customer care No. [protected] on 27/04/2015 vide Request No. C[protected] Ref. No. 1983 but till today, in spite of my frequent reminders over the customer care number and their irresponsible behaviour, myself could not get any response from your service centre. I am not in favour of approaching the court until and unless it becomes too necessary. I would appreciate it if a replacement of the aforesaid cap were sent to me as soon as possible. I would appreciate a quick resolution to this problem I greatly appreciate the time taken to read this letter and look forward to your response if you feel like discussing the matter with me. You may ring me up at [protected]. Sincerely, Ram Hit
                            On April 24th, 2015, I purchased a Room Cooler Model No. CL-70 PE of
                            in spite of my frequent reminders over the customer care number and
                            their irresponsible behaviour, myself could not get any response from
                            your service centre. I am not in favour of approaching the court until
                            and unless it becomes too necessary. I would appreciate it if a
                            replacement of the aforesaid cap were sent to me as soon as possible.

I would appreciate a quick resolution to this problem I greatly

in spite of my frequent reminders over the customer care number and
                            their irresponsible behaviour, myself could not get any response from
                            your service centre. I am not in favour of approaching the court until
                            and unless it becomes too necessary. I would appreciate it if a
                            replacement of the aforesaid cap were sent to me as soon as possible.

I would appreciate a quick resolution to this problem I greatly
                            appreciate the time taken to read this letter and look forward to your
                            response if you feel like discussing the matter with me. You may ring me
                            up at [protected].

Sincerely,

Ram Hit

I had purchased a cooler on 8th may'15 but on same date it has a problem. I called on 9th may then customer care said to me...
                              I purchased the Cook-Top on 11th Apr2015, installed on 12th and found heavy blasting sound with fire is coming from the side...

I purchased one rennai Genie Cooktop on 11th Apr2015. Complaint made on 12th April for gas blasting sound with heavy fire flow from burners side during slight push of the knobs. service personal came 3 times and tried to convience us that this model is deffective or designed as it is, thogh it is unsafe but they can not do anything. We forced to stop use of the Cooktop and kept it aside. They also said that nothing will happen if we made next complaint and the case will be automatically closed. he demanded Rs500/- to write for change of the Cooktop. while we not agreed and wrote on the service sheet as not rectified and not satisfied, till he closed the case. the Dealer said they have no option to check or pre demonstration at their Shop, so Manufacturing Company is liable for any deflect even design etc. it is also to be noted that there is no any word of this design deflect in your booklets.. Again we made complaint on C[protected] dated[protected] & C[protected] dtd 23-04-15 but Considerable period is already passed. now let us allow to go in Consumers forum to suit a case as per Govt.of Indias Rules for harassment, forgery and heavy compensations.

i am complaining since 1 month in usha customer care for my new toaster and each day they tells that they are trasferring...