UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street
New Delhi
Landmarks:Opp. Patel Chowk Metro Station

Load

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] related photos (497)

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Complaints & Reviews

SUB : Regarding PAN CARD NO.AAFHM8694H
PAN SERVICE CENTRE CODE : 3TNA109
PAN SERVICE CENTRE NAME : UTI, Madurai
I had applied for PAN Card and in turn received the same within 15 Days. In the application I have wrongly mentioned as HUF instead of Individuals. For this correction I have submitted the application along with card and Photograph at M/S. Unit Trust Of India, T.P.K Road, Madurai on 03.12.2003 itself.

I am yet to receive the card after the necessary amendment. While I enquired the local office where I have submitted the card, they informed us that they have sent the card to your good office and also asked to contact your good selves for further proceedings.

In this connection i have written 2 letters dated: 14/04/2004 & 25/01/2005 to your following address;i did not get the card back till date

The Vice President,
(GSD) Income Tax PAN Service Unit,
Plot No.3, Sector II,
CBD – Belapur,
Navi Mumbai - 400 614 .

Please arrange to send us the Pan Card after necessary modification.

With Regards

(GSD) Income Tax PAN Service Unit,
Plot No.3, Sector II,
CBD – Belapur,
Navi Mumbai - 400 614 .

Please arrange to send us the Pan Card after necessary modification.

With Regards
pan card not recd. yet
Complaint comments  Add a comment

UTITSL. GsdsignUTITSL. Co. In / Pan Card Pan Card — Non receipt of PAN card. [Resolved]

SHASHI SAHAY
    I have allotted a PAN No.(BSEPS3617N) in the month of feb.2008, but till date I have not yet received my PAN card. I am requesting...

UTIITSL — PAN not Received [Resolved]

Pardhan Singh Chauhan

I had applied for the PAN card vide application no[protected], coupen no[protected]. Till date I have...

UTIITSL — non delivery of pan card [Resolved]

Mehjabeen Taj Aalam
    Please consider this mail as a cry for help! I am very upset with the services o[censored]TI TSL Navi Mumbai branch and UTI TSL in...

Capt Hari Ram Chaudhary
    I have submitted twice 49A for the same as follows:-
    Appl No.[protected], Coupon No.[protected] dt 24 sept 2007 and Appl Nn.[protected], Coupon No.[protected] dt 11 dec 2007. website shown Card already dispached on 13 oct 2007 & 08 jan 2008 through UPC but still not received.I have already written No's of mail to GSD UTITSL & PAN Delhi but no positive action taken by all of them.
    Today I have also submitted a scanned cpoy of hand written appl
    to GSD and PAN Delhi for the same.

UTITSL — PAN Card not received yet [Resolved]

Nagendra Kumar Sharma
      Dear Sir / Madam,

I have applied for PAN Card in Novrmber 2006 application no.[protected] and i checked its...

vijay kumar
      sir/madam,
      my name is vijay kumar. my father, s name is Rajnandan singh.
      my date of birth is[protected]. i applied for pan card in may 2007, but i did not receive or got any information about that.
      then i consulted to the concerned person at bajaj capital house, nehru place branch( new delhi), where i applied for PAN card. He told that you have to apply again. so, i applied again on 29 feb. 2008, but unfortunately i am not getting my pan card status.
      my application form no. is[protected] and coupon no. is[protected].
      please give me the information about my pan card status on my email or on my address.

VISHWAJEET SINGH EDHEN

I had applied for change in my name spelling in PAN card more than 30 days back. Details are:-

CSF No:[protected]
        Pan Service centre: Mohali, Punjab. Code:[protected]

I am not able to check status on the web site o[censored]titsl. moreover the local centre is also not able to help me.
        My PAN no is BAHPK2040L in which there is error in my father's name .My father name is SHAMBHU PRASAD SAH . Already it is inform to you by post and yet I have not recieved my ammended PAN Card.
        You are requested to send my PAN card as soon as possible.
        dear sir/madam

i have applied for pancard in june 2006. I got my Pan Card No.(ARPPP1568E). But still i didnot receive my card.Since longer time i waiting for the same.

Shashank Purwar
        Motherdairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd
        NDDB House
        A-3, Sector-1, Noida
        Next To Indian Oil Building
        Noida -U.P.
        PIN-201301
        Mobile No. [protected]
        Dear sir/madam I am recieved the pan card, but this card is not mine-it's others one- his name was Gautam narayan singha, A/c no:BZBPS9604M how can i return this one, i bought this card before2 months, sorry for us. kindly arrange me for my card by KATHIRVEL PHONE NO :[protected]
        error show in pan status report, receiving date is 20/12/2008 through bajaj capital delhi, please clear the status what is wrong with my application
        my pan no.

gaurav narang
          Lost all my hopes for PAN card now .. it has been more than 2 yrs now ( hell lot of mail and calls)
          but no positive response by UTITSL side. I think they have common reply "send duly signed letter..."

In every buget Finance minister say without PAN card you can not do and that .. but they are not thinking for giving the PAN CARD first.

Useless number "Contact Nos.[protected]/01/02/03/06" where no body picks the phone.
          I dont what to do now ........

UTITSL — Much delay

Horible service provider.I have purchased UTI's INDIA LIFE STYLE FUND NFO in july 2007 inwhich this sevice was free however I have paid the fee alongwith required document.Till date I have not received my PAN Card.

Mahavir Hanuman Group
            Sir/Madam,

I had applied for name & signature change in my already allotted pan card which was just rejected for the simple reason o[censored]sing initials. You might be well aware that in south india using of initials is a regular one and our own hon'ble Finance minister has a 'P' as initial in his name. For this simple reason rejecting a request is against the moral who wishes to file her return.

I would request to create a software which should serve all indians irrespective of north south east west.

withthanks and regards

Priya
            hai sir
            this is ramana Reddy
            actually my pan card was lost so i can reapply the pan card again
            when january 30. But i am not receiving my pan card now
            and my pan card numbber is AALPE5207E.
            so please verify my pan card status and give me as early as possible "thanking you sir

your sincerly
            E.venkat Ramana Reddy
            Hi Priya,

I agree with you. These North Indian dominated IT department are forcing us South Indians to change the way we name ourself by asking us to give Sur Name or expand initials and then, when we do expand initials, they ask us to provide proof of address and Identity with Initials expanded. All our (south Indian ) ration card, Bank Passbook etc... will have initials and hence they reject the application as name not same as in application.

They are forcing us to change the way we name ourself to match that of the North Indian format.

Where can we take up this complaint to permit us to continue to use initials???

in f/o one name two pan card exist

my pan card no ADFPG9766M OF TAPN KUMAR GHOSH AND OTHER NO IS ADYPG4286B PLESE DO NEEDFULL. TAPAN KUMAR GHOSH RAMPURHAT DOB.05.10.257.

UTIITSL Mumbai Pan Card — DATE OF BIRTH WRONG IN PAN CARD [Resolved]

AKHILESH KUMAR TRIPATHI
              DATE OF BIRTH IS WRONG IN PAN CARD
              I got my pancard with pan no. AGLPT1737A on jan-2008 through courier but DATE OF...

Uti Pan Card Service — Complaints on "UTI PAN CARD SERVICE" [Resolved]

Chandrakant.F.D
              Pan Card not yet received applied on[protected]no. is issued)
              Application no.[protected] dated[protected]
              br...

Sandeep Kulkarni
              I had applied for correction in PAN data through UTITSL, bangalore. I had applied on 23rd jan-08. But i am not even able to check the status no. given to me on the internet. every time i give the coupon no. and check for status it gives me NULL or N/A. It's been over a month and The application has not been forwarded to Mumbai office as well, which is the common norm.
              Infact, by this point of time i should be getting my corrected PAN card.
              I hope someone takes a note of this issue and pushes them to take some corrective action.
              Sir..

Still now I didn't received my PAN card as this was suppose to get by 24th Nov as per the site (www.myutitsl.co.in/intra/web/49result.jsp)
              But when i gve the Pan num on the Site I'm unable to see the details.
              I got the PAN num frm the Website itself.
              And the Bangalore num to contact given is wrong on the site.
              Plz provide me the Address or Phone num to whom should I contact this, as it is delayed from past 2 months.

Plz take this as a complaint and try to solve this as early as possible.
              I HAVE APPLIED FOR PANCARD BEFORE 4 MONTHS AGO BUT YET NO STATUS ON THAT. ON INTERNET IT IS SHOWING UNDER PPC OBJECTION WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I HAVE CALLED SO MANY TIMES AND MAILED ALSO BUT NO REPLY ALL THE NUMBERS ARE EITHER NOT REACHABLE OR NO ONE IS PICKING.
              USELESS SERVICE, UTITSL IS WORST SERVICE. PLEASE HELP WHOM TO CONTACT IN BANGALORE?
              GIVE ME SOME NUMBER I AM LOOSING MY HOPE NOW .
              Respected Sir,
              I have applied for pancard before 4 months ago through UTITSL.But i havenot received it yet. I have called several times and mailed also but no reply from them.On internet it is showing under PPC objection. Tell me what to do now. My coupen no is[protected].
              My mobile no is [protected]. please help me and take it very seriously.

Nishant
              I applied for a pancard on 10-april-08 and my Pan Card No is BVDPS0727H, Application number is[protected] and DOB 01/01/1985 but I haven't received it yet. Its my earnest request to you that to inquire into the matter. I hope you respond to me and contect on my Mobile Number.[protected].
              Kapil Sharma.
              I had applied for pan card on 29th march, 2008.As per yr website on tracking of pan card i could come to know that you have despatched on 17th april, 2008, however till todate i have not received the pan card.kindly give us the despatch details such as courier name and adress, and docket no, alongwith despatch adress.Once i get this information i shall follow up with the courier agency.

My coupon no.[protected] and pan card no.is BUUPS5736A
              dear sir,
              i have applied for Pan no. . before last two month i have received my pan no by site and i have receive status that pan card has been dispetched on 8 april 08 . but till date i have not received my pan card .it is very bad and wrong. plz send it on my home address by post not courier .

thanks
              mahendra kumar jangir

UTITSL — Not receiving PAN card [Resolved]

Usha V Nayak
                Dear Sir

I had applied to UTITSL on 16th of Jan 2008 for PAN card and paid up the necessary fees on same day,...

UTITSL — pan card [Resolved]

amit kumar agarwal
                sir/madam
                I am appley in pan card coopan no[protected] and apply no.[protected] in hapur u.p uti tsl franchise office...

Uti Pan Card Service — Pan Card not received applied on 18-9-2007 (no. is issued) [Resolved]

Keshav M Danicha
                Application no.[protected] dated[protected]

coupan no.[protected]

SIR, FROM LAST FOUR MONTHS...

Uti Pan Card Service — Lost my PAN CARD [Resolved]

Gurmish Bashish
                I P. Madan Mohan Rao, lost my PAN Card with number AMZPP5450A , on 10/02/2008. I would like to have duplicate...

UTIITSL — PAN card status [Resolved]

SreeVidya Venugopal
                I have applied for PAN CARD on 14 Jan 2008. On checking the website for the PAN status, its showing as PPC Objection. br...

Pan Card Application Status — Not received pan card [Resolved]

suman chaudhary

My husband lost his pan card . His pan number is adkpp3061d he applied for same through uti lucknowbr...

UTITSL — DATE OF BIRTH OF PAN CARD [Resolved]