Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn
Shakti Bhavan, 14, Ashok Marg
Lucknow
Lucknow District
Uttar Pradesh

Bad

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] related photos (437)

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

gaurav

My name is gaurav sharma and I have a house in C Block Ramprastha since last 4 years. I have been facing serious problem with my electricity bill, everytime, UP board sends a bill without even taking reading of meters, I have already paid a bill for some 400 extra units just to settle things and make next time bill follow the right amount but to my surprise, they come back with extra bill everytime, looks like there is no end to the same. Whenever I go to submit bill to the office near Suryanager polic station, they just tell awkward bill and ask to go to Vaishali office. Mr. Junior engineer is least bothered to even talk and the last option that remains is to settle the bill through line man by bribing them and they get everything done to reduce your bill. It is a real sad picture and true harrasment. My humble request is to tighten the people sitting in office so that they understand their responsibility as well.

Connection No-047702 and Book No-4021

I have been facing serious problem with my electricity bill since last two years. Every time UP electric board sends bill without reducing amount which I have already paid.
Under registration of a contract (deal), have paid Rs. 1000 on dated 25/01/2008 for which book no is 072693 and receipt no- 20. After that have paid 10091 (ten thousand and ninety one) on dated 30/01/2008 for which book no-007721 and receipt no-37. That time with mentioned payment, I had cleared all my dues but surprisingly in next bill my dues was as it was and bill amount was Rs. 25446, even I have paid Rs.11091 and cleared all dues.
Since then till today there is no deduction of above mentioned amount in my electricity bill and due this I am not able to pay my bill. My bill keeps on increasing and I am helpless. Have complaint many times to subdivision and district officers but they keep on replying, in next bill it will be correct. I am listening same sentence (next bill will be correct) since last two years and there is no end of the same. I have tried all possible efforts to get rid of all this but it didn't work and problem is as it was. It’s a real sad picture and true harassment.
It is my humble request to take necessary action to resolve above issue. I shall be highly obliged.

Thanks & Regards
Connection No-047702 and Book No-4021
Vimal Kumar Tiwari
Mob. [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com
S/O- Rajesh Sharan Tiwari
V&P- Khanapur Chapra, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh (229309)
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — electricity connection transferred to another person without my concern/permission [Resolved]

zahmad
    i have domestic electric connection for last 27 years , electricity dept. sold my connection to another person without my...

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — CHARGE OF TAMPERING AMETER [Resolved]

RAGHVENDRA GUPTA
    SIR, I RAGHVENDRA GUPTA (FROM ORAI DIstt JALAUN U.P. ) HAVE A LEGAL CONNECTION OF 24.6 HP , ON THE DATE 22-10-09 SOME OFFICERS...

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — Transformer not available/hampering proper supply [Resolved]

Trilok Singh
    My self Trilok Singh S/O Sh Naresh Pal Singh(Contact No. [protected]) is a resident of Vill Bandaheri, PO Beerakheri, Distt...

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — THE ELECTRICITY POLL IS FALLING ON MY HOUSE [Resolved]

DINESH CHANDRA KAR
    Dear Electricity Board Head,

Myself Dinesh living at 5d/1 chak dondi, naini , allahabad-211008.
    The...

Devendra Swaroop Mishra
    Subject - Complaint about the Electricity Board.

Respected Sir,

I am Devendra Swaroop Mishra, resident of Village- Kandhesi Pachar, Bharthana, Dist-Etawah. Connection detail are mentioned in the last of mail. I have been panalized for the illegal use of domestic electricity(Being used in Photocopy machine shop). So i am charged for 30K as a saman charge and there is a FIR in the police station and they did a fine of 30K as a saman charge .

I am ready to pay that amount on 30K of saman sharge but the clerk is asking me for dpositing the amount on 1.6Lakh. I am clueless about that much of charge of 1.6L. Because of this problem UP police has arrested me once (Police want the reciept for the Saman Charge but Clerk is not ready to deposit the same). Now please suggest me how to proceed.

Connection detail are given below.
    Consumer Name -Smt. V. D. Mishra.
    Consumer No.- 1454/640047
    Area- Kandhesi Pachar, Bharthana, Dist - Etawah

Devendra Swaroop Mishra
    Cell NO +91 [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — No Electricity in My Village as on today after 60 years of Independence [Resolved]

Ajaykumar Bholanath Gupta

My Village address is as Under
      Shri Bholanath Gupta
      Village - Isipur (small)
      Dist...

Haresh Kulshrestha
      I have a house in Indira nagar which is on rent for the last 8 years. It has just come to notice that our tenant has not paid bills in the last one year or more and the bills have mounted over 1 Lac. However, the tenant does not have a problem as he is having an illegal connection which he has himself confirmed.

I would like to know what is the procedure to launch a formal complaint and have the illegal connection removed as soon as possible.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — NEW CONNECTION [Resolved]

Dillp Kumar Gupta

I am leaving in 7/176 Ambedkarpuram Kalyanpur, kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. I deposit form for new connection...

Madhurendra Singh

myself madhurendra singh, main ghaziabad ka rehne wala hoon
        humne yahan ek makan banwaya hai jiska address hai
        --D-20swarnajayantipuram ghaziabad, is makan ka naksha 3 floor ka pass hai
        aur makan 2 floor hi bana hai. yahan ke J.E. aur A.E. koi bhi bijli ka
        connection dene ko taiyar nahin koi 60, 000 rishwat mangta hai to koi
        70, 000, makan ko bane 4-5 mahine ho gaye aur bijli ka connection na milne
        ki wajah se hum kiraye par rahte hain. wahin jo rishwat de rahe hain unko
        connection mil ja raha hai.

Plz help me

Thanx

Madhurendra Singh

UPPCL Noida — Dipping power [Resolved]

sandesh saxena
          Every day around 7 p.m. the elsectricity in my house dips so low that fans, light etc refuse to work proprerly. this was brought...

UPPCL — Complaints - electricity theft [Resolved]

Mr. Sharma
          I would like to inform you that the houses near "a-61, awas vikas colony, sanjay vihar, meerut road, hapur-245101"...

Farhana Hasan
          Dear Sir/Madam

I want to draw your kind attention towards the duration of power cuts in Shalimar Garden, Sahibabad, which has increased sharply over the past few days. Even Last night, there was no power from 10.45 p.m. and it had not resumed till I left for my office at 8’o clock in the morning today.

Though the electric supply has been erratic over the last month, it has become worse over the last 15 days. Inverters, too, fail in these conditions making it all the more difficult for the residents to live in this humid weather. Power trips within five minutes of resumption of supply after a cut of more than 2 -3 hours at a stretch.

Apart from suffering sleepless nights, the residents are facing associated problems of water shortage and disturbance in their children’s routine study at home. Even I am not able to prepare for my examination which is going to start from 18th May, 2009.

The Government roaster rule of allowing only six hours of power cuts is not being followed by the authorities concerned. Even the rostering schedule given on the website- uppcl.org is not being followed. We are not getting power supply even for 8 hours a day.

I request you to look into the matter seriously and resolve it. All the residents of shalimar garden would be greatly obliged

Your early action is highly expected.

Farhana Hasan
          Plot A-140, Shalimar Garden Ext.-2
          Sahibabad
          Mob: [protected]

Now it has gone out of the patience as huge power cuts have created a havoc in the society (Shalimar Garden)

We request the authoroties to look into this and update the public accordingly.

Suresh

The situation of Power cuts from last two months have really disturbed the entire society of Shalimar Garden.
          The situation is really in a bad shape.
          Would like to request to UPPCL authorities to look into this matter & provide us a solution.

please write your feedbacks/complaints at the following link:-

please do something, the condition is getting worse here the power supply is creating a nuisance, it is generally said that Delhi is far better than U.P, and by showing such kind of behaviour you are proving it, try to have some humanity in your heart, yesterday also there war no electricity the whole night the condition here are proving to be rediculousit, it is so annoying when you come from office tired and find no electricity how would you feel?and it has also been noticed that the area of Shalimar garden Ext-II, b-block receive least electricity as compared to other areas, the nearby area are having proper electricity supply whereas we are having power cuts, please its all in your hands try to make the area a better place to live!!!
          DEAR SIR,

MY ELECTRICITY BILL IS WRONG I WANT TO DO CORRECTION IN IT & AFTER THAT WANT TO GIVE THE PART PAYMENT. THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITY TO DO SO.

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE FOR THE SAME.

THANKING YOU, YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,

A. K. SRIVASTAVA
          DEAR SIR,

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE FOR THE SAME.

THANKING YOU, YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,

A. K. SRIVASTAVA
          VARANASI.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — Bribe [Resolved]

SATVEER SINGH
            Uttar Pradesh Electricity Board is very crupt board in all over india .Plz cancel this Board.
            My name satveer singh...

UPPCL Etawah — 3098 rupees are deducted but the recipt of amount not geting by shopkeeper [Resolved]

YOGESH KUMAR TRIPATHI
            i m yogesh kumar tripathi yesterday i was in shopping complex in aurangabad 10/01/2009 i pay the amount of rs...

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — loss of document [Resolved]

Mob:[protected]
            ...

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — Lineman never work. [Resolved]

Vikas Maurya
            I am Vikas a resident of allahabad (Kaudihar).
            In Kaudihaar (Allahabad), at power distribution centre...

Mrs.suryakannan
            SIR
            A CHEQUE WAS DEPOSITED (RS.1098) FOR THE BILL DATED 18/8/07. AFTER THAT SEVERAL BILLS HAVE BEEN PAID BUT NOW THE BILL DATED 13/6/08 SAYS THAT, CHEQ UE FOR 18/8/07 RETURNED . A CHEQUE IS VALID ONLY FOR SIX MONTHS THEN HOW CAN THEY RETURN IT AFTER 9 MONTHS THAT CHEQUE IS OF THE FORMER TENANT HOW CAN WE MADE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND THIS DELAY WHY DIDN'T ANY OF THE NEXT BILLS INDICATES THAT DUE . WHEN WE COMPLAINED THIS TO THE JE HE SIMPLY TOLD IN GHAZIABAD CHEQUE IS ALWAYS DEPOSITED 3-4 MONTHS TIME SO WE HAVE TO PAY THE BILL. EVEN BY HIS VERSION THERE'S ONLY 3-4 MONTHS LATE IN OUR CASE IT IS LATE BY WHOLE NINE MONTHS SEEING THIS KIND OF IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOURS GOVERMENT SERVENTS OUR INDIA NEEDS LONG TIME TO SHINE

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — Convert bill into EMIs [Resolved]

Hina Ayaz
              My father runs a tailoring shop in Lucknow. We got the electricity bill of more Rs 1,00,000. We were not in the position to...