Volkswagen India
Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.
1979

my polo GT car mechatronic failure in only 42000km on 27/07/2021
car number:- GJ18BE5229
Aug 03, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Here nitin cihankya from hyderabad, i purchased a polo gt tdi car at chennai.
    my vehicle registered number: TN 19AK 1347( with tamilnadu state) and now i register in telangana state, which required invoice.so i required duplicate invoice
    Aug 03, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car is 3year old vento. So is my car abs covered under warranty?. I have 6 years of company warranty.
      Jul 31, 2021

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Division of ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited
      (Formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I have given Polo car for service in Volkswagen service center in Salem on 28th July at 9 AM IST and was assured that vehicle...

I had serviced my vehicle in kumar motor corporation Volkswagen Belgaum. The problem was with my vento's air conditioner. The service person didn't filled the gas and has charged the amount of the gas. The service center doesn't have gas and said that they have filled the gas. The service is worst and the manager is also not a responsible person. We are very upset with the service and the behaviour of their team.I hope you will look into this matter as soon as possible.My car reg no is KA22P8506 and my contact information is [protected]

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had serviced my vehicle in kumar motor corporation Volkswagen Belgaum. The problem was with my vento's air conditioner. The service person didn't filled the gas and has charged the amount of the gas. The service is worst and the manager is also not a responsible person. We are very upset with the service and the behaviour of their team.I hope you will look into this matter as soon as possible.My car reg no is KA22P8506 and my contact information is [protected]

VW Team!,
              I own a VW Vento, though the car has an amazing road stability, drive comfort, it has a very poor electrical...

In 2019, i have replaced the windshield and 2 days back for the first time in 2 years i have taken the car for a drive on a highway that would go beyond 90 KMS.

When I reach 95 KMS the wind and water comes up from the top and when I went to service center they have charged 8000 for their mistake.

I understand that the warranty is 6 months but that does not excuse the irresponsibility taken by the vendor.

I would like to express my depest regret getting it services and repaired by authorized service center as they do not take responsibility for their mistakes.

The trust factor is now 0. If you would like to reclaim this trust then you would need to make an effort to make things right

[Update]

I have just received the car and for the first time I have noticed a lack Seal surrounding the Front Windshield. Guess, I have not seen any black such black seal then the last time it was replaced.

This should help you identify the cause of the issue.
              Jul 23, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suddenly my vehicle boot opening stops working and i drove it to Volkswagen service. As they told complete module replacement...
                We all love cars. It's not just a means of transport, it's part of our life. I was always fascinated and excited to buy a...
                My car warranty has been forcibly voided saying that the parts of my car were damaged due to accident while it...
                श्रीमान,

मैं एक VW POLO कार का मालिक हुं जो फरवरी...
                Dear Sir

I have lost original sale invoice My volkswagen JETTA I want to rereguster my vehicle from Ambala...

I have VW vento TS08GS0999 and my vehicle has broke down due battery complaint and visited service center in Vijayawada named LM motors

I have warranty and additional warranty as well on my car They informed and changed the battery and and then i said it has to be claimed from warranty.

Immediately they have removed the installed battery and said you have yo wait for two days to claim warranty.

I have asked if the battery is not changed i cannot go as my battery completely down.But they did not even wanted provide new one

I went out of station and I got struck i the middle of the way and I got advice to atay for two days to provide new battery

I couldn't even believe the service provided by VW with such an indecent and pathetic people

Shiva prasad
                Jul 18, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Car service is really bad here in karur. I took my car for an emergency issue as my car engine fault indication. Service head...
                  Customer care numbers are inoperative, its just an automated msg for more than 40 mins i was exhausted and disconnected the...

I bought my Polo MPI highline model on 1st November 2019 from Viraj Automobile in Noida. Everything was working fine but now suddenly the cruise control is giving an issue. It is not working as it should.
                  For example if I set the cruise @80kmph and then accelerate, the speed comes back to 80 . Same happens if I disengage cruise and decrease the speed to 60kmph for example, as soon as I re-engage the cruise again then the speed goes back to 80 again. You can see the same in the attached video.
                  Please look into the same and help me get it fixed.

Br//
                  Parveen Kumar
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Jul 10, 2021

Division of ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited
                  (formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I have given vehicle on Tuesday 20.06.2021for insuarance purpose .
                    And claim was intimated on friday that too by me....

Date of collection: 21.6.21 (paid pickup, other service center do free pickup)
                    Repair order: SOA2100613
                    I had sent my Vento for 3 problems
                    1. water leaking from under the dash board on passenger side
                    2. brakes making noise.
                    3. The driver door rubbing with the fender

This took your service center 4 days to complete.
                    There was no information for these 3 days about the work, time of completion or what is the problem that is causing the water leak!!!
                    There were added services that I had not asked for and my permission to do them not taken like AC disinfectant .
                    After 4 days, my car came unwashed (forget the polish), even the battery terminal was not cleaned ( something as basic. ) when I complained they said that is a separate order, not covered in washing, even the dash board was dusty.
                    Jun 24, 2021

Division of ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited
                    (formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)