Volkswagen India
Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.
1988

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Volkswagen India Complaints & Reviews

My car warranty has been forcibly voided saying that the parts of my car were damaged due to accident while it...
श्रीमान,

मैं एक VW POLO कार का मालिक हुं जो फरवरी...
Dear Sir

I have lost original sale invoice My volkswagen JETTA I want to rereguster my vehicle from Ambala...

I have VW vento TS08GS0999 and my vehicle has broke down due battery complaint and visited service center in Vijayawada named LM motors

I have warranty and additional warranty as well on my car They informed and changed the battery and and then i said it has to be claimed from warranty.

Immediately they have removed the installed battery and said you have yo wait for two days to claim warranty.

I have asked if the battery is not changed i cannot go as my battery completely down.But they did not even wanted provide new one

I went out of station and I got struck i the middle of the way and I got advice to atay for two days to provide new battery

I couldn't even believe the service provided by VW with such an indecent and pathetic people

Shiva prasad
Jul 18, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Car service is really bad here in karur. I took my car for an emergency issue as my car engine fault indication. Service head...
    Customer care numbers are inoperative, its just an automated msg for more than 40 mins i was exhausted and disconnected the...

I bought my Polo MPI highline model on 1st November 2019 from Viraj Automobile in Noida. Everything was working fine but now suddenly the cruise control is giving an issue. It is not working as it should.
    For example if I set the cruise @80kmph and then accelerate, the speed comes back to 80 . Same happens if I disengage cruise and decrease the speed to 60kmph for example, as soon as I re-engage the cruise again then the speed goes back to 80 again. You can see the same in the attached video.
    Please look into the same and help me get it fixed.

Br//
    Parveen Kumar
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Jul 10, 2021

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)
      I have given vehicle on Tuesday 20.06.2021for insuarance purpose .
      And claim was intimated on friday that too by me....

Date of collection: 21.6.21 (paid pickup, other service center do free pickup)
      Repair order: SOA2100613
      I had sent my Vento for 3 problems
      1. water leaking from under the dash board on passenger side
      2. brakes making noise.
      3. The driver door rubbing with the fender

This took your service center 4 days to complete.
      There was no information for these 3 days about the work, time of completion or what is the problem that is causing the water leak!!!
      There were added services that I had not asked for and my permission to do them not taken like AC disinfectant .
      After 4 days, my car came unwashed (forget the polish), even the battery terminal was not cleaned ( something as basic. ) when I complained they said that is a separate order, not covered in washing, even the dash board was dusty.
      Jun 24, 2021

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I have purchased one Volkswagen vento which reg.no GJ15CF9679, in that I am facing an issue of poor pickup. For that I had visited workshop near about me of landmark cars vapi.

For that the dealership I want to register a complaint about my issue.

When my vehicle was under warranty the same problem occurs and then I visited at the same workshop, at that time they didn’t replaced the part and now when my vehicle is out of warranty they gave me the unnecessary estimate. After that I requested them for a little bit of goodwill support but they directly denied for the same. And the behaviour was very rude of their managers.

After that I requested to word with the Area manager and from the dealership I got very disgusting behaviour and answer.
        Jun 20, 2021

Dear Customer,
        Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
        We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
        We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.
        In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in
        We thank you for being our valued customer.
        Assuring you of our best services always.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)
          I got my car serviced from volkswagen amritsar, as the engine got heated up. I received my car on the 14th may 2021. The following...
          Vehicle: VW Vento TDI
          Registration year: 2012
          Latest Incident : Amber Glow plug warning and engine shudderbr...

As my Volkswagen vento has been brought to tamilnadu the RTO asked to produce invoice which was misplaced by the first owner from whom I purchased. Hence it is requested necessary suggestion may please be provided me to obtain the duplicate invoice of my car
          Duplicate invoice: regarding
          Apr 30, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Please response for my request. I am unable to register my Volkswagen in tamilnadu to where my car brought from uttarakhand
            I have been using VW Ameo DSG comfortline, Reg no. KL02BA 6065 since March 2017 and 68000 KM have been run out so far.br...

I left my car for service and ordered a part for my cross polo on Feb 19 and paid the amount in advance till date 16 April, i haven't got any response from Kun Volkswagen Alandur service station. No response while reaching them.
            Almost 2 months without any response is pathetic.

Kindly do the needful.
            Duplicate

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Almost 2 months without any response is pathetic.

Kindly do the needful.
              Aug 5, 2021

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I am Nagaraj. Vehicle # KA 03 MZ 7619.
                VIN No.: MEXA17607HT114757
                Issue: Engine lamp is ON

Previous complaint number: CCR05118442
                I purchased VW polo allstar in Feb 2017;
                i am facing Engine lamp warning in the cluster from last 2 years ( ON and Off). Again i am facing the same issue more the 5 times( there has been a fix done in the past, but not permanent fix.
                This is really annoying me and i do not have confident to drive this vehicle at all.
                Just after 20 days of regular service, again facing this issue.
                I seriously question your technicians knowledge on this. Even after fix why the same issue is turning up?
                I hope atleast this time i expect a permanent solution to this issue.

Dealer: Apple Auto whitefield.
                Apr 17, 2021
                Apr 11, 2021

Dear Customer,
                Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
                We understand your query has been resolved and marked resolved on the consumer forum website.
                We thank you for being our valued customer.
                Assuring you of our best services always.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I faced an issue with abs sensor and speedometer irregular for my polo KL 41P 2806.
                  I have given the car to Volkswagen Cheranalloor showroom for this issue, service manager [ Tharun francis] claimed resolved the issue by changing the abs sensor under warranty.
                  At the same day[09/04/2021] abs sensor light started blinking and speedometer reading showing wrong value, my journey was troubled and discontinued.
                  They were hold my car in service centre for 3 days about to resolve this issue [apr 7, apr8, apr 9].
                  I took this car on nov 2018. At my first, second service not went well. Both 2 service i went to service centre twice to resolving my complaint (you can check the service appointment history). One complaint came after the service.
                  Same service manager dealing all my issue from the beginning.
                  Really frustrated !!!
                  Why Volkswagen cheating me for my hard earned money????
                  I want a resolution for my issue and change my service manager for resolving my car issue and future services.
                  Apr 10, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Myself Sajeer, a proud owner of 2018 model VW Polo Trendline Red Colour(KL-03-AC-5880).
                    I would like to raise my concern...