Voltas Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Sep 26, 2022

File a complaint to Voltas

Having problems with Voltas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Voltas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Voltas

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Voltas reviews & complaints page 106

We ask to voltas servicing center for servicing for ac in rajveer infracon pvt. Ltd., eastern mall dangratoli, ranchi the local service center of voltas temperature control, blue lane kalal toli, main road ranchi send some person to repair the ac but after 1 months ac dose not work again and after several of call and reminder the local service center of voltas (Temperature control does not send any one to repair the ac please suggest what can i do for that.
Dear Customer(Rajveer Infracon),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Customer(Rajveer Infracon),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

This is with reference to the complain number [protected] i bought voltas inverter ac 1 month ago and the service is pathetic. The machine is not functioning properly. Cooling is not satisfied and power consumption is maximum and i bought inverter ac. Outdoor unit is giving shock even the technician came for the visit and he got a shock. The same has been conveyed to area service manager, voltas, rdc raj nagar ghaziabad he reverted as we are unable to repalce the machinery what we can do we can provide technician and electric team in this regard. And he was rude on his word. If any body from my family got shock from the output unit then who will liable for the same whether the company or that service manager.
    Jul 27, 2018
    Dear Customer([protected]@31),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Jun 26, 2018
    Dear Customer([protected]@31),

Respected sir/madam,
      With due respect i beg to say that i m Gurveer singh from Abohar district fazilka punjab. Earlier i put the complaints regarding my window ac many times but ur customer care office employees are not doing the services properly by heart nd headache. They just harassing me by excuses. So its my humble request to you to plz solve my problem as soon as possible.
      Thanking you.
      Gurveer singh
      Contact no[protected].
      Aug 4, 2018
      Dear Gundip Singh,

Jul 04, 2018
      Dear Gundip,

Voltas Online Team

We made a complaint against our 1.5 ton voltas ac for not cooling problem then their technician came but they didn't resolve the problem and when today i had a word with service dep they said they filled-up the gas in the ac but they didn't filled the gas. They are very unprofessionally even voltas not provided their own verified voltas technician they are sending unprofessional third party agents there is no safety of our family member's they don't have any voltas id-card.

We didn't signed the job sheet also and they are saying they have a proof when we asked a for a proof they said let supposse gas was not filled by us if you want to fill the gas you have to pay otherwise i will disconnect the call and voltas saying pal is area manager.

Mr. Pal directly making our fool just b'coz we are using ac first time.

I want reply on this.
        Dear Rajani Meena,

Dear Rajani Meena,

Voltas Online Team
        Ac not cooling and getting triped after 20-25 minutes.

Complaint was lodged with complaint number [protected] on[protected].

Technician came on[protected] and told that there is some problem with outdoor unit which is getting heated up

since then we are folowing up but all technicians are saying that we are not free
        Dear Customer(rajive jain),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 4, 2018
        Dear Rajive,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
        I have bought voltas window ac from reliance digital store halwasiya Lko with a registered mob. no.[protected].dated 28 april 2018, my A.C. IS NOT FUNCTIONING properly its water outlet is defective, water ia drained out from whole lower body
        Dear Customer([email protected]),

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2018
        Dear Customer([email protected]),

Voltas Online Team

I live in pilani, 250 kms away from my parents who are both old and sick. I bought a voltas 122cy 1 ton split ac from flipkart.com.in the initial phase after delivery i faced a lot of problems with the installation of the ac. I chose to ignore the matter assuming it to be a one off triggered by the on setting summer. However, this year while servicing the ac, the service boy comes and tells me that the ac has no gas and i must re-register a complain this time for gas fill up. He did nothing but charged us 500 rupees as visitation fee. To make sure i don't end up paying again and again i registered a complaint for complete check up of the ac along with gas refill. So after this complaint another guy comes and he just fills up gas, charges 3000 rupees for the gas refill and doesn't even check if the ac is working or not. He almost pushes off my mother and walks away. The ac still did not work and i had to register the complaint again. This time i made sure i was there. Two mechanics come and fill up the ac with high pressure to check for the leakage and advice us not to touch the system for at least 5 days. After this, a mechanic comes on[protected] and tells my mother that the condenser coil is leaking and that they must take the outdoor unit to their station and the repair would cost me another 8500. On[protected] they call me telling that they are bringing the outdoor unit. We wait for them whole day cancelling our doctor's appointment for my father and they do not turn up. Today, on monday,[protected] when i rescheduled with the doctor they call again to tell me they are bringing back my outdoor unit. My parents wait for them whole day again, meanwhile they have been calling me every 10 minutes to confirm my address since 12 noon. And now at 5pm in the evening they have turned up. After entering my apartment they are calling me and telling me that nobody is answering the door. I called my mother and she is telling me they are already there. Now when i called him back to confirm he says that he is already inside but when he pressed the bell nobody was answered for "2 minutes". Who the hell is fast enough to answer the door leaving whatever they have been doing within 2 minutes given that they are very old. Even if a young athlete was there in my house he too would have taken some time to answer the door. These people lie, dupe customers into paying extra money by making things worse and increasing visitation. Hell, my mother's oncologist doesn't charge as much visitation fee as a voltas ac mechanic. And then they keep calling you all day not letting you do anything else while they themselves have no intention of coming.
          Dear Customer(Abheek Gupta),

Dear Customer(Abheek Gupta),

Voltas Online Team
          I compain for window a.c. on 19th may 2018 which request no.[protected] .
          till date your side not good response. anybody don't good service to me.
          pl. do the needful. i am very disappoint your service . my mobile no. [protected].

k.r. sankhala
          Dear Customer(k.r. sankhala),

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2018
          Dear Customer(k.r. sankhala),

Voltas Online Team
          Technician visit on 28th may, inspected the AC and told that he would take it to workshop and update me.its been a week I didn’t hear from them.Im upset with the service.I tried couple of times calling manage of service center but no satisfactory response.
          Dear Rohit,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2018
          Dear Rohit,

Voltas Online Team

Have brought 1.5 ton ac on multi brand show room a couple of weeks back while we are buying they talking like baby but once we brought it they are totally changed. I am really dissatisfied with the installation people who came from voltas. This is not at all acceptable. They installed the ac at first in a conjuncted area as because of that there is no cooling it and have monitor it for week. Though this was known to them they have not highlighted to us. This clearly shows that their intentions his only money. Then also i have comely raised a request with them but the engineer who came post rasing a request have advised to move the ac to a place where it gets ventilation which would help to improve ac performance. So again have raised a request on this friday with them but the engineer who assigned to the replacement request takes my complete saturday but no one came till 6pm. At last for namesake someone came without the required tools and told me like he will on monday. Again i have called voltas on monday then an engineer came for reinstallation. Now they are asking 1400 rs for reinstallation again. I am fully fed up with voltas and i didn't expect such kind of service from them seriously. My incident is a lesson to all.
            Dear Customer(Balu030691),

Dear Customer(Balu030691),

Voltas — voltas split ac 122 czg 1 ton 2 star

I have bought the ac on 02-june-2018 and from the day of installation i am having complaint about its cooling. The machine is not at all giving satisfactory cooling. Upon complaing at the customer service the person say that the machine is working proper however each and every day i have this issue of cooling. It is not at all satisfactory. I demand for replacement of the machine with other 1 ton machine. 1 ton machine is ideal for my room...

I have bought voltas inverter ac which was installed by your service provider sahil. On the very next day the ac stopped cooling. We have registered a complaint regarding this on 4 june with the complaint details as follows-
              Your request no. Is [protected].
              The person who was given task for this job did nog responded for two days. After so many calls he came on 7 may and told us that there was some problem due to wrong installation by the service boy and gas has been leaked. Then he told us he will come tomorrow. Next day he refused to come and told us that invert ac are being taken care by another branch. We again filed a complaint with voltas service centre they told us that some other technician will come and then after one more day the technician reached us to tell us that he does not have gas of invert ac and somebody else will come. We have called at voltas main office also and contacted mr. Om prakash (Area service manager) but there was no response from that side. As a customer i feel high unsatisfied by the behaviour show to me from the company. I have no idea weather you will provide me service or not because all have been listening from you is that your complaint has been forwarded from our side. I will be filing a case against this matter in the consumer court. Such a poor service really very saddening and disappointing.
              Jul 28, 2018
              Dear Vineet,

Jun 27, 2018
              Dear Vineet,

Voltas Online Team
              I complained so much time at company's toll free no. but no proper response and do not solve my complaint and sent complaint- solved SMS but no any one comes to solve the issue .

i called to toll free for consult to higher authority but no any one talk to me
              please solve my issue.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2018
              Dear Customer(sumnandu),

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2018
              Dear Customer(sumnandu),

Voltas Online Team
              Please provide service as soon as possible
              On 5th of June buyed AC BUT NO SERVICE man came till today..
              Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2018
              Dear Abhinay,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2018
              Dear Abhinay,

Voltas Online Team

Hey. Our ac is not working from last 2 year its compressor is not working leaking from some places after some time of date of purchase. I am trying to voltas many times for the solution but no action to be taken.
                This product is totaly useless from purchase of this ac.
                Plz do something serious otherwise i’ll file case in customer court.
                I am from district bathinda pujnab. My contact number os [protected]
                Aug 11, 2018
                Dear Customer(Meetmohit9870),

Dear Customer(Meetmohit9870),

Voltas Online Team

My voltas ac is not working. I have registered complain no [protected]., the technician visited. His behavior was very rude. He said that the ac has to be taken to the workshop as there is a gas likage. But till no one has contacted us. The technician has denied to repair the ac. Please take necessary steps so that ac get repaired. As it is just 3 yrs old
                  Aug 11, 2018
                  Dear Prachsri,

Dear Prachsri,

Dear sir/madam

I was purchased window ac 1 ton on 25/04/2018 and after one month in the ac gas leakage and copper pipe issue said by the voltas engeeners after visiting at my home. I told that replace this ac with new one but they assured me everything is solved. Today i had a new issue about drainage system of ac not up to mark after reinstallation of ac and leakage problem of water starting now. Voltas technician was very unproffesional to resolving cutomer problem, i suggest you please talk to him and guide him for customer satisfactory, it is useful for voltas bussiness. My problem is that, now i am very upset about this kind of ac problem and tecnical support, please repalce my ac with new one.

Tanveer khan
                    Sector-8 dwarka
                    Ph-[protected]
                    Dear Tanveer khan,

Dear Tanveer Khan,

Voltas Online Team

I have a duct machine of voltas ltd and we facing a problem since april and mid of april i have tried to intimate customer service such problem they inspect and sent me spare offer of rs 27000 approx on dt 18th may and i have deposit a money on dt 22nd may and they recommisioning a machine 8th june after service they told you pay more of compressor price rs43421 then this will continue.
                      We have loose own clients, money, also mentally harras, and not get any benefits of warranty.

Updated by Amit chauhan
                      Dear voltas team,

My complaint no 763662

Since 5th June I unable to generate complaint no. because at the time of register a complaint in customer service, then they ask about G.O.NO. and dealer told me we have deposited payment to Company at the time of purchase but they didn't provide me G.o.no. and at the time of supply a machine they didn't provide me a warranty, G.O.NO, and other documents and same at the time service we have paid you a spare and service amount on dt 22nd May through MTRNO. 18290BARBT[protected]
                      SECOND 9321 BARBT [protected] but till now we have not received any new bill, voucher, G.O.NO and also not my duct machine running position in running psition by service centre but on dt 8th June your service team again visit in my site and the demand more amount and sent me a new spare and service quotation,

Now I requested you may please replace or refund my duct machine cost with interest, service and spare cost is also refund then I will purchase another company and I will provide a good service of my clients

Other then I will take legal action and also take claim on behalf of my 250 clients, and my gym machine cost whose suffer by you because am already touch with your employees
                      Mr Iqbal [protected]

Amit chauhan
                      Co-owner
                      Aesthetix gym
                      Dear Amit,

We are unable to view your contact number due to some technical issues. Please share your register mobile number or complaint number with us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com or via DM on the below link: -

Updated by Amit chauhan
                      My complaint no 763662
                      My contact no. [protected], [protected]

Hi Voltas Team,

I had purchase Voltas Inverter AC 1.5 ton (183VDZU) from Vijay Sales, Gurgaon.

My Voltas AC has been stop working from last 6 days. I raise complaint to Voltas but as of now no response from your side. I follow-up many times but still no technician has been visited my house to check AC.

Now, I don't want to continue with Voltas for extremely bad service and cheap quality product. Please refund my money and take your product back.

Complaint No: [protected]
                        Modal: 183VDZU (3 STAR-INVERTER) 1.5T
                        Serial No: 4552241a18ac00496
                        Invoice No: 341-R-SI 1507
                        Dear Customer(jk.garg25),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your details to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Dear Customer(jk.garg25),

Voltas Online Team

Ordered the ac from amazon. It was installed yesterday. The fan is hitting the body. Tried contacting the company technician but he denied to come for installation. So we got it installed. After the installation was done we found out the fan is hitting the body. We tried contacting the company technician about the issue but he said contact your local technician who installed the ac.
                          Need it fixed or replaced asap.
                          Contact [protected]
                          Jul 10, 2018
                          Dear Shiva,

Dear Shiva,

Voltas Online Team

It's been an year now, i have made many companies stating that the voltas split ac 1.5 ton i have bought from great eastern queens road showroom is not working efficiently however there's no hearing at all.
                            I have mechanic from voltas, great eastern, managers area manager almost everyone about this issue but everyone who visits have different things to understand and manipulate. But no outcome.
                            This machine is so bad that even after running it at 18 it works like placed on 30... Feels like only fan is running.
                            All of them being together make silly excuses to clarify and justify their part without understanding the consumers issue that we have paid the while amount and still being an year this machine is not working.
                            Jaipur area manager volta's manager showroom manager everyone has there personal excuse to safeguard themselves but no one agrees that machine is defective which is the reality.
                            People involved in this are great eastern queens road showroom from where the ac was bought. Manager and employees are all aware.
                            Area manager... Complaint manager... Sales... Everyone is aware but no resolution.
                            Updated by Bhuwan Dhir
                            Bhuwandhir.[protected]@gmail.com
                            Dear Bhuwan Dhir,

Dear Bhuwan Dhir,

Voltas Online Team

I committed the biggest blunder in buying three voltas 1.5 to split ac. On 2.6.2018 when my daughter woke up she found a pool of water in her bed room on account of water leaking from ac. The ac was installed by voltas only in march 2018. I lodged the captioned complaint but since there was no response from voltas for four days in sweltering heat of delhi with above 45 degrees temperature, i got the ac defect rectified on 6.6.2018. Then voltas woke up from your slumber and a technician rang up. Now to wriggle out of their warranty voltas has sent an message that we have got the defect rectified by third party. Voltas has to respond that whether a customer has to suffer because of their inefficiencies?
                              Jul 23, 2018
                              Dear Vijay,

Jun 22, 2018
                              Dear Vijay,

We understand our team got in touch with you regarding your issue and you denied to pay the service charges.

Voltas Online Team

I've booked a request for the gas filling by calling tata voltas customer service on june 6th 2018. My request no. Is [protected].

They said they'll send the technician in 24 hrs but the technician came after two days i. E on june 8th, 2018, 3:00 pm. Though i mentioned in my complaint that gas refilling is needed the technician informed me that he did not get the gas as he thought it was just service request. Hence he will come again tomorrow with the gas.

On call with voltas customer care, i inquired the cost for refilling which they told me was 1800rs with taxes. But the technician and his boss said it will be rs 2500 and also they were suggesting to replace two brass nuts for the ac pipes for 450rs. I think 450rs for two small brass nuts is too much. I checked the price for the nuts online and its around 12rs only.

They are looting the customer just because no one is asking them. Serious action needs to be taken against the voltas and the service centre workers as they are not providing proper service and charging more than required for the simple parts and service.
                                Jul 31, 2018
                                Dear Vasmi,

Jun 30, 2018
                                Dear Vasmi,

महोदय
                                  29 मार्च 2018 को गर्मी सीजन के लिए हमने वोल्टास का 1.5 टन का ऐरकंडिशनर value plus नाम के स्टोर से जिला बस्ती उत्तर प्रदेश से खरीद था। इंस्टालेशन के एक महीने बाद 12 मई 2018 को airconditioner खराब हो गया।कंप्लेंट करने पर इंजीनियर आया उसने बताया कि 1 pcb खराब हो गई है।कंपनी से आर्डर करने पर आएगा तो लग जायेगा उसने अपना मोबाइल नंबर भी दिया।उसके बाद दुबारा फ़ोन करने पर वह बदतमीजी से बात करता है तथा कहता है कि आएगा तो pcb लगेगा न।आजिज आकर हमने डीलर value plus स्टोर विवेक कुमार से बात किया तो उन्होंने कहा कि वो कुछ नही कर सकते है सर्विस वाले जाने ।महोदय समान बेचने के बाद क्या उनकी जिनमेदारी खत्म हो गई। फिर हमने वोल्टास एरिया मैनेजर आशीष से 3 बार बात की हर बार उन्होंने यही कहा कि आपके कंप्लेंट नंबर के संबंध में आगे बात नही हो पा रही है बात होते ही आपको स्थिति के बारे में सूचित किया जाएगा । महोदय ये एक सप्ताह पहले की बात है उन्होंने न तो आज तक कोई कार्यवाही करी न आज तक मुझे कोई फ़ोन किया।गर्मी में 27 दिन से मेरा ऐरकंडिशनर खराब है गर्मी की वजह से मेरे बच्चे की तबियत खराब हो गई तथा मुझे भारी परेशानियों से गुजरना पड़ा ।तथा परेशानिया अभी भी बनी हुई है । अतः मेरा एयरकंडीशनर बनवाने हेतु संबंधित को आदेशित करने का कष्ट करें तथा कार्यो में शिथिलता बरतने के लिए संबंधित डीलर सूरज, इंजीनियर सूरज तथा एरिया मैनेजर आशीष को दंडित करने का कष्ट करें ।
                                  Jul 24, 2018
                                  Jun 08, 2018
                                  Dear Vimal Dwivedi,

Jun 23, 2018
                                  Dear Vimal Dwivedi,

Voltas — for installation

My self dr. Debasish mandal, from chhattisgarh, dist - dantewada, post bacheli, bacheli complex, nmdc ltd. I have purchased voltas split ac. Model 185vh a410-a, 1.5 ton 5 star, from sajaawat jagdalpur, chhattisgar, dated 4th june 2018, i want to installation now urgently by voltas authorized technician/service engineer, my request no is [protected].

From
                                    Dr. Debasish mandal
                                    Bacheli complex, nmdc...

With due reference to my dispute with Voltas regarding the poor service, I again raised a request for technician visit which was cancelled by the system. Kindly refer the request cancellation message (screenshot attached).
                                    After the cancellation, I tried to contact Voltas Customer Care where a representative named Ankit picked my call and didn’t listen to the issue and hung up; rather he misbehaved with me on the call. I am also attaching the call log here.
                                    Please follow the in-line to get idea about the whole issue. This time if the problem has not been sorted out by the concerned authority then I will have to file a complaint in the consumer forum.
                                    Aug 5, 2018
                                    Jun 08, 2018
                                    Dear Prashant Sonkar,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Jul 05, 2018