Voltas Customer Care

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015
Tel: +91 79 6630 1100
Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda
4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005
Tel: +91 26 5235 1706
Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru
7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka
Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut
Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai
Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)
No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001
Tel: +91 65 7662 2377
Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur
Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021
Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747
Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur
C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001
Tel: +91 23 1266 5828
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin
Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala
Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana
293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002
Mob: +91 98 5510 8444
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow
Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim
B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001
Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai
504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat
207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007
Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761
Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune
2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003
Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433
Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati
8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507
Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)
D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad
7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana
Tel: +91 40 6674 3001
Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam
Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018
+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur
25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar
G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada
32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004
+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum
TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore
No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur
Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore
A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Good

Voltas related photos (736)

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

Gulkus62
At the time of installation, I asked Voltas technician that why the outside unit keeps running inspite of switching it off from the remote, but he said aise hi hota hai, actually it should stop immediately as soon as you switch off from remote. Gas was not there in the unit, it was tripping from time of installation, but Chand Mohammed ignored all these issues, and in the process I was given a faulty piece.
If one gets a faulty piece in the beginning only, the customer is liable to get a replacement, so that the problem doesn't persists.
But regret to say, inspite of my repeated complaints, nothing has been done. I had sent an email also to customer care, but they too didn't bother to reply.

Dear Customer, your request no is [protected]. For any further assistance please call our Helpline [protected] (24X

Defective split ac given

[Feb 10, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
"Dear Gulkus62

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

"
Dear Customer (Gulkus62)

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Gokul Varma Raja
    I have registered a complaint regarding my voltas 1.5 T split AC on 5/2 16 to the toll free number[protected] at 15.13 hrs.But nobody has contacted me hitherto nor any reply to my complaint received.Please act swiftly in order to redress my cplaimt.
    -Gokul Varma
    Sivadham
    Mankavu
    Kozhikode 673007
    Kerala

[Feb 07, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    "Dear Gokul Varma Raja

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

"

Om Babu
      My Voltas Split Ac is not working since Oct.15.Its under warranty period.I have complained several times, but no one has come to visit once also.In this forum also I complained on 3rd Nov 2015.But till today no one has come from the company side to resolve the problem.The complain no. was [protected].
      Dear Om Babu

aruna singh09
        We have 7 Acs of voltas in our IDBI bank Saraidhela Branch. We rae having problem in our 4 ACs since more than 7-8 months. We have continuously called on ph no-[protected] of Mr Pradipji who had done installation of it in our branch. He has even assisted us on phone also but still there is problem of gas leakage in 3 ACS and as per him, there is some machine problem in one AC srl no- 4551474A13A000264 (2.00T) and they have carried our machine also wrt to this but the issue has yet not been resolved. Other ACs which are having gas leakage problem presently regarding which we have informed them are: Srl no-4551474A13A000358(2.00T) Srl no-4551392A12G001009(1.00T) Srl no-4551392A12G001038(1.00T) Our contact no-[protected] & mail id-aruna.[protected]@idbi.co.in

[Jan 07, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear aruna singh09

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Tejas kamdar vasai
          Is the anyone to resolve my complaint of screw cap not provided by technician while servicing my ac. Inspire of repeated complaints Voltas is not position to provide the same. Pl respond to my mail is tejas.[protected]@gmail.com. Tejas kamdar. Mobile [protected].

[Dec 16, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Tejas kamdar vasai

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Tejas b kamdar
            As per my comp.no.[protected], [protected] . Voltas team is not in position to provide screw cap of new a.cc which was misplaced by your technician at the time is first service. This issue is pending from last few months but surprisingly entire team is silent on this. Repeatedly I em following up but as usual no response. Pl conclude this problem imm. Tejas kamdar. Mob. [protected]
            Dear Tejas b kamdar

Dear Tejas b kamdar,

Have a nice day.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

kaushik295
              My email id is kaushik.[protected]@gmail.com. Worst experience with the Voltas AC. We got the AC 3 months back. As soon as we bought it, it stopped working just after 2 days. Then we called the customer care and they said some relay was not working. After it was fixed, then again new problem started. AC compressor won't work properly, AC will be running all night but the other room will be cooler than the AC room. Now after just 3 months compressor is not even switching on. WORST AC MANUFACTURER IN INDIA! I DOUBT THEY DON'T EVEN MANUFACTURE THEY GET THE PRODUCT ASSEMBLED AND NAME IT AS VOLTAS. PLEASE DON'T EVER BUY VOLTAS ACs. I AM TELLING FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
              Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 30, 2015
              Dear kaushik295,

Dear kaushik295,

We're still awaiting the requisite details to help with your concern. In case your concern is still not resolved, please share your complaint number or registered mobile number so that we can assist with your concern.

Hiren Parmar1890
                Date of Purchase : 16-Oct-2015 Date of delivery : 17-Oct-2015 Date of installation : 19-Oct-2015 Date of incident : 19-Oct-2015 Date of Complaint at Voltas customer care no. : [protected] Complaint Number : [protected] registered mobile number :[protected] At the time installation the depicts him self as Voltas installation man for the ac installation. He bring my Ac remote with him for replacement as that remote was not working when it checked after installation. Thus, I can't use my AC without its remote from the date of i had purchased and installed a voltas ac product. Nowadays when I call voltas customer care regarding my complaint they just put my complaint in higher priority or forward it to higher authority. even after that they don't resolve my complaint from long period of time as it is approx more than one month. I had not spent money for air conditioner not for just watching. I requesting you please return my AC remote without any defect and as like image provided by me which was the remote which you provided at the time of purchase. I requesting you that please give me refund for your defective product you provided and not return it with new product in replacement of that product. Thus, I am again request you that please take your entire product return and pay refund to me or give me reasonable time for the product will return to me without defect.
                Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 30, 2015
                Dear Hiren Parmar1890

Sreejesh Pv
                  Bought Voltas AC and after 6 months it stopped working. Called Customer service and one guy checked the AC once and told gas leakage after that he didnt turned up. Now crossed one month after the initial complaint. Voltas customer care is not answering to calls. It is very pathetic.
                  Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 27, 2015
                  Dear Sreejesh Pv,

Dear Sreejesh Pv,

akito
                    I have purchased a tata voltas deep freezer on 19/02/2015 but there was leakage so i placed a complain on 19/05/2015.I was given work order no.[protected] but till now it has not been resolved.Whenever i call up customer service the reply is that technician will attend shortly but they send inexperienced technicians who does not know how to resolve the problem.The service center has taken the deep freezer on 2/11/2015 but no response till date.Pathetic response of customer service, i wonder if the policy of the company is to harass the consumer after selling defective products.Will not recommend buying voltas products
                    Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2015
                    Dear akito

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Voltas Ac From Harsha Udupi — Quality of voltas ac sac silver 3s and the salesmen's knowledge [Resolved]

owenrodrigues
                      This is to complain about the split ac purchased on 11/10/2012 in Harsha Udupi
                      In fact I purchased 3 Acs that day two...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Refrigerators

rajiv51900
                      Sir, I feel deeply regretted for buying voltas 2 ton split a.c. as the service and attitude are very very bad. So I think that one should never buy ur product. My voltas AC outdoor unit has faulty fan blade which need replacement but my request turned down again and again for the reasons best known to them as nobody has contacted me for the service. My request no.[protected] dt.5-10-15, [protected] dt.13-10-15, [protected] dt.28-10-15 and [protected] dt.19-11-15 has not been yielded any result till date. Yours VICTIM RAJIV SHARMA KATHUA PH.[protected]
                      Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2015
                      Dear rajiv51900

Voltas Online Team
                      VERY POOR service and no proper complaint resolving
                      sir, I got an sms on mobile stating that " request no [protected] appointment scheduled for[protected] time 16.00 for assistance call our helpline [protected]".
                      Where as I did not give any request for that and I thought it is six monthly free servicing schedule for which no request is necessary. I bought the ac in april 2015 online on snapdeal ok.
                      then here is the problem
                      On[protected] I got another SMS on my mobile that " request no [protected] is resolved, fee collected Rs 0. call for assistance and asking for rating for their service.
                      NO person has come to me to inspect the ac and they themselves made it resolved .
                      On[protected] I called up cust care [protected] regarding the above matter, they said they will send the technician for servicing immediately and call ended .
                      On the same day I got a call form service centre ([protected]) that they will send the technician for servicing the next day itself.
                      But till today no body as called or no one has come up for inspecting my ac.
                      This is very upsetting and no service assistance at all .
                      I faced the same problem while installation also .
                      very poor service and about the ac if any problem comes what they will do I don't know .
                      either you make good for servicing side or stop selling ac's or other products
                      PLEASE DON'T BUY VOLTAS ONLINE ATLEAST

rajiv51900
                        Sir, I lodged a complaint in customer care on 5/10/2015 vide complaint no.[protected] for reparing of 2 to split voltas AC. But i got no response. My request has been canceled on the pretext of customer not responding which is totally ridiculous. I again lodged complaint on 13/10/2015 vide no.[protected], which they attended and find fan blade faulty, but not replaced it till date. again they cancelled on the pretext of customer not willing to pay which is totally false. I again lodged a complaint vide no.[protected] which they not attended till date. yours truly, Rajiv Sharma [protected]
                        Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2015
                        Dear rajiv51900

Voltas — B2B Voltas AC 2 Star ( 182 DYe) 1.5 T [Resolved]

anilk0511
                          This is to bring to your notice i anil kamra had purchased the above mention product from Vijay Sales Mira Road East, this...
                          Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

anish jaitly
                          Complaint no [protected] and [protected] ITS BEEN THREE DAYS since you started working on my problem and also promised to get in touch the earliest, as per your prompt mail reply. FACTS:- AC installation - 30 Oct 15. First visit by technician for repairs - 31 Oct 15. Second visit - 03 Nov 15. Mail to Voltas - 04 Nov 15. Prompt Mail Reply - 04 Nov 15. Today - 07 Nov 15. No action taken by company. AC switches on and off on its own sweat will. Is Ratan Tata hibernating or still in control of things at your end. This is sheer harassment and will be definitely the first and last Voltas product that I bought or even recommended to anyone.
                          Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2015
                          Dear anish jaitly,

anita jandial
                            I would 3 vertis gold 1.5 ton 5* acs from sales corner in July 2010 in june 2015 2 of the air conditioners stop working I lodged a complaint with Voltas customer care they sent service who told me the problem is with coil .as the air conditioners had aluminium coil it has leaked and does not come under warranty when I talked to their service head Mr kishore he had the cheek to say if the coil has lasted for 3 years its life is over .I had to pay 14000 rs for replacement of coils hardly 2 months had passed when 1 of the acs stopped working .again I called the service people now it was September so they told warranty period is of 5 years and it is over and the compressor has to be changed cost rs 9000 This time I was told compressor can fail after 5 years what does the company think a consumer is buying a disposable airconditioner whose shelf life is 3-5 years pathetic product and pathetic response if the company has some goodwill and they care for their clients
                            Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 06, 2015
                            Dear anita jandial,

Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 16, 2015
                            Dear anita jandial,

Om Babu
                              From Last month my Voltas Split AC is not working(It is in warranty period).I have launched complain at the toll free number but no one came to resolve.From that time at least 10 times I have re-complained but still no one has come to resolve the problem.the complain no. provided by them is [protected].The heights was that even though no one came for maintenance but from voltas side last week a message appeared that your query has been resolved, thanks for ur complain.It is very annoying.Kindly do something.
                              Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 03, 2015
                              Dear Om Babu

Rajesh Dhaduk
                                Hello All, I bought Voltas 1.2 ton 5 star 155 CY split air conditioner on 12th Nov 2014 from Snap Deal site. Currently it's facing issue with cooling. As per the policy of Voltas it is within warranty period. However Voltas team is saying it is out of warranty because we got it install through third party. We tried to schedule installation through Voltas team however it was getting long time. Due to this reason we got managed installation our self. I read all policy about the warranty breakage and did not see any where it is mentioned that it must got install through Voltas team only. It was working fine from day 1 installation (November 2014) to till date. Now it's having issue. Voltas team is always replying that this issue due to installation. If this is an installation issue then it should not work for 10 months. I log 3 complaints ([protected], [protected], [protected]) till now (in 1 month) and they closed this complaints with unacceptable reason. Till now i did not get any resolution. I am suffering a lot while getting free service in warranty period after buying such a costly product. I have very very bad experience and no one from Voltas team is ready to resolve this issue.
                                Voltas Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2015
                                Dear Rajesh Dhaduk

Voltas Online Team

Hopes will get solution earliest.

FYI: I forwarded 3-4 e-mail as follow up on this ([protected]@gmail.com) however no response. I explored all ways to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
                                Rajesh Dhaduk

priyoo
                                  Voltas service centre(kiwi service)never provides services on time. I had given complain on 19oct n till today 23oct no one visited. I have spilt ac 1.5tons.every time there is some problem in ac. Every time cooling problem. Voltas has very bad manufactured product. I am not satisfied with product.
                                  Voltas Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2015

Invoice No.(RAelectronic OP Road branch, Vadodara) : OP16iINV002219
                                    invoice date: 17-Oct-2015
                                    Model no. :Voltas 1.0T EU 123cye
                                    Serial number : 4551659a15f000092

I have purchased a new AC(voltas 1.0T EU 123cye) from RAelectronic(OP Road Branch, Vadodara) on 17- Oct-2015 Saturday which was installed on 20-Oct-2015. But after installation I came to know that the Remote for ac(voltas 1.0T EU 123cye) which voltas provide with AC was not working. the Person who came for installation of AC bring the remote with him by informing that he will replace it by tomorrow(21-Oct-2015) . Now I don't have AC Remote, I requesting you that please solve this problem cause it feels very bad when purchase new product and you can't use it as you purchased as your need. It was my First Transaction with Voltas. I was waiting from 20-Oct to 22-Oct-2015 and I feel that I made mistake by purchasing voltas product.

Provide me AC remote for voltass slpit AC(voltas 1.0T EU 123cye) by 22-Oct-2015 or pay Compensation for it.
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-17 07:10:49
                                    Voltas Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2015
                                    Dear Hiren Parmar1890,

Updated by Hiren Parmar1890 Nov 20, 2015
                                    I have sent e-mail to [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@voltas.com but no single reply to me for the mails which sent to [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@voltas.com.
                                    Updated by Hiren Parmar1890 Nov 20, 2015
                                    I have sent e-mail with my mobile number along with complaint but there is no reply from [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@voltas.com

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                      Newpaisaxchanger.in
                                      theft and fraudulent
                                      (15 minutes ago)
                                      Boat
                                      i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                      (18 minutes ago)
                                      Humvyapaar.com
                                      Product delivery not made
                                      (35 minutes ago)
                                      Mobspotbox.in
                                      Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                      (41 minutes ago)
                                      Jeeves Consumer Services
                                      Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250