Voltas Ltd.

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015

Tel: +91 79 6630 1100

Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda

4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005

Tel: +91 26 5235 1706

Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru

7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka

Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut

Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai

Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu

Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)

No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001

Tel: +91 65 7662 2377

Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur

Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747

Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur

C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001

Tel: +91 23 1266 5828

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin

Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala

Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana

293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002

Mob: +91 98 5510 8444

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow

Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010

Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim

B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001

Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai

504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat

207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007

Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761

Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune

2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003

Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433

Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati

8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507

Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)

D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad

7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana

Tel: +91 40 6674 3001

Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam

Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018

+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur

25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar

G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada

32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004

+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum

TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore

No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur

Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore

A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Awesome

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

Sreejesh Pv
Bought Voltas AC and after 6 months it stopped working. Called Customer service and one guy checked the AC once and told gas leakage after that he didnt turned up. Now crossed one month after the initial complaint. Voltas customer care is not answering to calls. It is very pathetic.
Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 27, 2015
Dear Sreejesh Pv,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Sreejesh Pv,

akito
    I have purchased a tata voltas deep freezer on 19/02/2015 but there was leakage so i placed a complain on 19/05/2015.I was given work order no.[protected] but till now it has not been resolved.Whenever i call up customer service the reply is that technician will attend shortly but they send inexperienced technicians who does not know how to resolve the problem.The service center has taken the deep freezer on 2/11/2015 but no response till date.Pathetic response of customer service, i wonder if the policy of the company is to harass the consumer after selling defective products.Will not recommend buying voltas products
    Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2015
    Dear akito

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Voltas Ac From Harsha Udupi — Quality of voltas ac sac silver 3s and the salesmen's knowledge [Resolved]

owenrodrigues
      This is to complain about the split ac purchased on 11/10/2012 in Harsha Udupi
      In fact I purchased 3 Acs that day two...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

rajiv51900
      Sir, I feel deeply regretted for buying voltas 2 ton split a.c. as the service and attitude are very very bad. So I think that one should never buy ur product. My voltas AC outdoor unit has faulty fan blade which need replacement but my request turned down again and again for the reasons best known to them as nobody has contacted me for the service. My request no.[protected] dt.5-10-15, [protected] dt.13-10-15, [protected] dt.28-10-15 and [protected] dt.19-11-15 has not been yielded any result till date. Yours VICTIM RAJIV SHARMA KATHUA PH.[protected]
      Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2015
      Dear rajiv51900

Voltas Online Team
      VERY POOR service and no proper complaint resolving
      sir, I got an sms on mobile stating that " request no [protected] appointment scheduled for[protected] time 16.00 for assistance call our helpline [protected]".
      Where as I did not give any request for that and I thought it is six monthly free servicing schedule for which no request is necessary. I bought the ac in april 2015 online on snapdeal ok.
      then here is the problem
      On[protected] I got another SMS on my mobile that " request no [protected] is resolved, fee collected Rs 0. call for assistance and asking for rating for their service.
      NO person has come to me to inspect the ac and they themselves made it resolved .
      On[protected] I called up cust care [protected] regarding the above matter, they said they will send the technician for servicing immediately and call ended .
      On the same day I got a call form service centre ([protected]) that they will send the technician for servicing the next day itself.
      But till today no body as called or no one has come up for inspecting my ac.
      This is very upsetting and no service assistance at all .
      I faced the same problem while installation also .
      very poor service and about the ac if any problem comes what they will do I don't know .
      either you make good for servicing side or stop selling ac's or other products
      PLEASE DON'T BUY VOLTAS ONLINE ATLEAST

rajiv51900
        Sir, I lodged a complaint in customer care on 5/10/2015 vide complaint no.[protected] for reparing of 2 to split voltas AC. But i got no response. My request has been canceled on the pretext of customer not responding which is totally ridiculous. I again lodged complaint on 13/10/2015 vide no.[protected], which they attended and find fan blade faulty, but not replaced it till date. again they cancelled on the pretext of customer not willing to pay which is totally false. I again lodged a complaint vide no.[protected] which they not attended till date. yours truly, Rajiv Sharma [protected]
        Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2015
        Dear rajiv51900

Voltas — B2B Voltas AC 2 Star ( 182 DYe) 1.5 T [Resolved]

anilk0511
          This is to bring to your notice i anil kamra had purchased the above mention product from Vijay Sales Mira Road East, this...

anish jaitly
          Complaint no [protected] and [protected] ITS BEEN THREE DAYS since you started working on my problem and also promised to get in touch the earliest, as per your prompt mail reply. FACTS:- AC installation - 30 Oct 15. First visit by technician for repairs - 31 Oct 15. Second visit - 03 Nov 15. Mail to Voltas - 04 Nov 15. Prompt Mail Reply - 04 Nov 15. Today - 07 Nov 15. No action taken by company. AC switches on and off on its own sweat will. Is Ratan Tata hibernating or still in control of things at your end. This is sheer harassment and will be definitely the first and last Voltas product that I bought or even recommended to anyone.
          Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2015
          Dear anish jaitly,

anita jandial
            I would 3 vertis gold 1.5 ton 5* acs from sales corner in July 2010 in june 2015 2 of the air conditioners stop working I lodged a complaint with Voltas customer care they sent service who told me the problem is with coil .as the air conditioners had aluminium coil it has leaked and does not come under warranty when I talked to their service head Mr kishore he had the cheek to say if the coil has lasted for 3 years its life is over .I had to pay 14000 rs for replacement of coils hardly 2 months had passed when 1 of the acs stopped working .again I called the service people now it was September so they told warranty period is of 5 years and it is over and the compressor has to be changed cost rs 9000 This time I was told compressor can fail after 5 years what does the company think a consumer is buying a disposable airconditioner whose shelf life is 3-5 years pathetic product and pathetic response if the company has some goodwill and they care for their clients
            Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 06, 2015
            Dear anita jandial,

Dear anita jandial,

We're still awaiting the requisite details to help with your concern. In case your concern is still not resolved, please share your complaint number or registered mobile number so that we can assist with your concern.

Om Babu
              From Last month my Voltas Split AC is not working(It is in warranty period).I have launched complain at the toll free number but no one came to resolve.From that time at least 10 times I have re-complained but still no one has come to resolve the problem.the complain no. provided by them is [protected].The heights was that even though no one came for maintenance but from voltas side last week a message appeared that your query has been resolved, thanks for ur complain.It is very annoying.Kindly do something.
              Voltas Customer Care's response Nov 03, 2015
              Dear Om Babu

Rajesh Dhaduk
                Hello All, I bought Voltas 1.2 ton 5 star 155 CY split air conditioner on 12th Nov 2014 from Snap Deal site. Currently it's facing issue with cooling. As per the policy of Voltas it is within warranty period. However Voltas team is saying it is out of warranty because we got it install through third party. We tried to schedule installation through Voltas team however it was getting long time. Due to this reason we got managed installation our self. I read all policy about the warranty breakage and did not see any where it is mentioned that it must got install through Voltas team only. It was working fine from day 1 installation (November 2014) to till date. Now it's having issue. Voltas team is always replying that this issue due to installation. If this is an installation issue then it should not work for 10 months. I log 3 complaints ([protected], [protected], [protected]) till now (in 1 month) and they closed this complaints with unacceptable reason. Till now i did not get any resolution. I am suffering a lot while getting free service in warranty period after buying such a costly product. I have very very bad experience and no one from Voltas team is ready to resolve this issue.
                Voltas Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2015
                Dear Rajesh Dhaduk

Voltas Online Team

Hopes will get solution earliest.

FYI: I forwarded 3-4 e-mail as follow up on this ([protected]@gmail.com) however no response. I explored all ways to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
                Rajesh Dhaduk

priyoo
                  Voltas service centre(kiwi service)never provides services on time. I had given complain on 19oct n till today 23oct no one visited. I have spilt ac 1.5tons.every time there is some problem in ac. Every time cooling problem. Voltas has very bad manufactured product. I am not satisfied with product.
                  Voltas Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2015

Invoice No.(RAelectronic OP Road branch, Vadodara) : OP16iINV002219
                    invoice date: 17-Oct-2015
                    Model no. :Voltas 1.0T EU 123cye
                    Serial number : 4551659a15f000092

I have purchased a new AC(voltas 1.0T EU 123cye) from RAelectronic(OP Road Branch, Vadodara) on 17- Oct-2015 Saturday which was installed on 20-Oct-2015. But after installation I came to know that the Remote for ac(voltas 1.0T EU 123cye) which voltas provide with AC was not working. the Person who came for installation of AC bring the remote with him by informing that he will replace it by tomorrow(21-Oct-2015) . Now I don't have AC Remote, I requesting you that please solve this problem cause it feels very bad when purchase new product and you can't use it as you purchased as your need. It was my First Transaction with Voltas. I was waiting from 20-Oct to 22-Oct-2015 and I feel that I made mistake by purchasing voltas product.

Provide me AC remote for voltass slpit AC(voltas 1.0T EU 123cye) by 22-Oct-2015 or pay Compensation for it.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2017
                    Voltas Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2015
                    Dear Hiren Parmar1890,

Updated by Hiren Parmar1890 Nov 20, 2015
                    I have sent e-mail to [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@voltas.com but no single reply to me for the mails which sent to [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@voltas.com.
                    Updated by Hiren Parmar1890 Nov 20, 2015
                    I have sent e-mail with my mobile number along with complaint but there is no reply from [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@voltas.com

Dhanuj Nath
                      I bought a Volta's 2 Ton split AC. In Feb 2014. In less than 6 months the valve melted as it was a made of aluminium instead of copper. Now it had again gone bad in less than 6 months, they sold Volta's double booster saying it would rectify. We got now again we have issues no cooling and best part not even a single customer care person called to even check.
                      A TATA product... So much trust people had...

Dhanuj
                      Voltas Customer Care's response Oct 21, 2015
                      Dear Dhanuj Nath

Dear Dhanuj Nath,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@gmail.com.

goyal divya
                        We have filled a complaint against non- cooling of the freezer via telephone on 11th of october, 2015.The compliant number is [protected]. The technician named 'Somveer' having mobile number '[protected]' visited and detected that the gas is finished . He asked us to visit within two days for refilling the gas but today its the seventh day, and no one has visited again despite of our constant calls to the concerned technician as well as the consumer service centre.Since, it is used for commercial purpose, within two days we have undergone a loss of Rs[protected]. This is a very bad response from your side . It was not expected . We demand our product to be repaired as soon as possible (hope it will get resolved today only).
                        Updated by goyal divya Oct 17, 2015
                        We have filled a complaint against non- cooling of the freezer via telephone on 11th of october, 2015. The technician visited and detected that the gas is finished . He asked us to visit within two days for refilling the gas but today its the seventh day, and no one has visited again despite of our constant calls to the concerned technician as well as the consumer service centre.Since, it is used for commercial purpose, within two days we have undergone a loss of Rs[protected].
                        Dear goyal divya,

Dear goyal divya

rsdasxyz
                          TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN A 1.5 tonne split AC was purchased in the name of my son Dr Deep Das, 441/14 Parnasree Pally, Parasree. Kolkata-700060 and an AMC was signed with Voltas and the AMC franchise of Voltas is M/s Climate Control Technology.Kolkata No. CCT/238/[protected] and the same is valid till 9.11.2015 As the machine was not cooling a complaint was lodged vide ref no. [protected] dt 9.10.15 and 2 guys showed up and on checking the machine they said the Gas has leaked. They told they will be coming back on12.10.15 and rectify the machine. They never showed up. Surprisingly we received a SMS from you which states that above complaint has been resolved which is not correct. Your people asked us to sign a Job Sheet which we declined till the machine worked satisfactorily. We have once again taken up the matter and taked to your Phone Number [protected] and narrated the whole episode again vide Complaint No. [protected] dt 15.10.15 Now this is a very pathetiic action by Voltas and it smells of fraud. Please take up the matter in urgent haste and resolve it or we will have no option but to take up our grievance with appropriate authorities. Hope this e-mail receives due attention at your end. Deep Das

jait1987
                            I have bought 1.5 ton Voltas AC in May 2015. I have been requesting Voltas service for the past two months, but not a single person has visited me till now. Here are the list of messages which I got after requesting those :- Dear Customer, your request no is [protected]. For any further assistance please call our Helpline [protected] (24X7). Dear Customer, your request no is [protected]. For any further assistance please call our Helpline [protected] (24X7). Dear Customer, your request no is [protected]. For any further assistance please call our Helpline [protected] (24X7). Dear Customer, your request no is [protected]. For any further assistance please call our Helpline [protected] (24X7). What a huge disappointment !!
                            Dear jait1987

Dear jait1987,

Dear jait1987,

kapil.thadani
                              I had purchased Voltas AC from Sales India on 6th April, 2015. Since then, I suffered for normal after sales service! I have faced two bad instances :

1) Past issue (Request No. [protected])

I had called up Voltas for providing a demo of the product. But the person they sent had no idea about the features of the AC except switch on/off. Hence, I registered a complaint in Voltas and then I was again been approached by their same service dealer "Shree Maruti Nandan Enterprise", who used rough and bad language due to the complaint. I again complaint Voltas, but they didn't took any action.

2) Current issue (Request No. [protected])

I have placed a service request since 4-5 days, and everyday I'm promised that the technician will visit today/ within 24 hours. I have followed 7 to 8 times (twice everyday), and they are just "Sorry" for the inconvenience. The worst thing is that they have given this service request to "Shree Maruti Nandan Enterprise" again.

I have purchased this in 38K with almost zero after sale service. Now, If this gets going, I'll definitely take legal actions for the harassment caused to me and ask for the compensation for the same.

Although this not what I want, I just want a good quality for service from Voltas!
                              Dear kapil.thadani

@Voltas Online Team

I have sent you an email on "[protected]@gmail.com" as per your advice in the comment.

But you guys are least bothered to reply!

And about your statement - "Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest",

There still no update/ response. This is shameful that even after 48 hours after your comment, there is no update!

Its been more than 7 days when I placed a request to get my AC serviced.

Since then, you guys have given false commitments for more than 10-12 times.

prakash.bece
                                Hello, I have registered complain for my Voltas AC (Auto Cut off is not working). First Complain registered: [protected] First complain has been cancelled without any resolution. Second Complain registered: [protected] It has been 2 months completed no service boy come to home for my complain. This is worst service I ever seen from any electronic company. Do the needful on high priority. I have already sent an email on [protected]@gmail.com also.
                                Dear prakash.bece

biswadas2
                                  Now, we are getting the issue of frequently Gas leakage (in every 10 days) in this split AC. Previously it was once/twice a year at maximum but after compressor change it becomes frequent. The technician and their authorized center are suggesting us to purchase a new AC and dispose this AC as scrap materials. Or, change all the coils of inner unit as well as outer unit which will cost me (₹6000/- for inner unit and ₹5000/- for outer unit), whereas this unit in AMC. It is just 5 years old AC and from the beginning we have been taking the AMC every year. After that we were getting this type of answer from your technician & service center. If they are right then, what kind of materials you are using that’s why it becomes no use in 5 year time span. We have complained several times but nothing happened by this Voltas team. I can suggest, never ever purchase Voltas AC. They are just cheating people by showing their advertises.
                                  Dear biswadas2 .

Dear biswadas2,

pratik9094
                                    1 Upasana flats, Memnagar, Ahmedabad-380052(Gujarat) Date 10/10/2015 Mob [protected] [protected] Sir, Sub:- Poor response for after sales service of the company. I purchased an Ac of VOLTAS company on 02 April 2015 from the Flipkart(On line Order ID OD[protected]. ). Since from the day one we are facing problem we placed the complaint to the service team but they responded to us after seven days with the good news saying that they are going to replacing the censor with the new one for this they need to get the new stock from the company . After 15 days after our repeatedly reminders same was replaced. Even though the problem was not solved which was shown to the technician on the same moment.Technician tolled that another technician will come for the same. we asked how much time it takes to solve our problem it seems they don't have clear idea on that simply they that within few days. After that we repeatedly reminded on phone for the complain but the fact is that the complain has not been resolved till date even though we repeatedly contacted on phone to the service center. but no clear response is received for our complain since last two monthsThus, buying the VOLTAS AC is the blunder we do? who will take the responsibility of the product how come we are experiencing damages for the new AC that too with in the 3 months of purchase. Expecting some good response from you at least which solves our issue.
                                    Dear pratik9094