Voltas Customer Care

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015
Tel: +91 79 6630 1100
Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda
4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005
Tel: +91 26 5235 1706
Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru
7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka
Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut
Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai
Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)
No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001
Tel: +91 65 7662 2377
Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur
Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021
Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747
Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur
C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001
Tel: +91 23 1266 5828
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin
Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala
Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana
293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002
Mob: +91 98 5510 8444
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow
Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim
B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001
Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai
504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat
207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007
Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761
Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune
2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003
Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433
Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati
8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507
Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)
D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad
7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana
Tel: +91 40 6674 3001
Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam
Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018
+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur
25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar
G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada
32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004
+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum
TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore
No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur
Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore
A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Good

Voltas related photos (736)

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

Voltas — Sold product with wrong promise

Gautam vasandani
Dear team,

I purchased two acs from neha electronics noida for voltas company. They said, company is running...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

rakeshkallem
Dear sir, madam.
My name is kallem rakesh my invoice no, is dsnr/15/21874
I purcahsed voltas cooler at dnr bajaj electronics. But its not working[protected] i registered my complaint on[protected]compalint no. Is [protected].
So many times i contacted customer care till today[protected] no one is came to resolve my problem.
Kindly take action against this.

My address: 3-2-622
Kachiguda chappal bazar hyd.

[Mar 24, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Rakesh (rakeshkallem )

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

Dear Rakesh (rakeshkallem),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@gmail.com.

SaazAggarwal
    I have bought 3 ACs online and waited for 3 weeks for installation. Finally when I called your customer care I was allotted a request no;:[protected]. I have been getting calls from different people talking rudely and asking for the address, whereas I had taken lot of effort in explaining my address while registering the request.
    Your installation team guys are shouting at me that they have not been given the address but only my phone no. Is this your way to deal with your customers or you have bad quality team handling your customer care and support work. Or, you have outsourced these activities to some cheap agency to save money?
    They were threatening to not deliver the installation service.

Dear Saaz (SaazAggarwal)

Voltas Online Team
    Yesterday some guys came and installed the machines but they have ruined my walls while installing these ACs. I have never seen such bad quality workmanship. Is this the way Voltas works? I was told by them that they are not from Voltas. I owuld like someone from Voltas to come and see the condition of my walls.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Rama Krishna Tatineni
      Sl.No:4551957a16a011074
      Sl.No:4512018f15k005678

I purchased a voltas ac on 22.03.16 from krishna agencies, thiruvallur.
      The installation person visited my home on 23.03.16 after making me wait for good six hours (Ind ac services thiruvallur -602001)..
      I am very upset with the way he behaved and particularly with the way he commanded a customer..
      He all of sudden asked for photocopy of the bill and say i won't get warranty when i fail to give photo copy..
      Overall i fell bad for choosing volatas because for your installer...

I am a tata loyalist, my loyality towards your brand is trashed...

Ramakrishna

[Mar 23, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Rama Krishna Tatineni

Dear Customer (Rama Krishna Tatineni),

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

rana123rekha
        This complaint is against Voltas AC. I have two ACs one split and one window. Votlas people came for service of my ACs at my home and charged extra. They even harassed and demanded extra money. The engineers were untrained and looked like local people. They were some agency people hired by Voltas Ltd.

Dear Customer (rana123rekha )

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Customer (rana123rekha),

We're still awaiting the requisite details to help with your concern. In case your concern is still not resolved, please share your complaint number or registered mobile number so that we can assist with your concern.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Naveen Vasudevan
          Most horrible service. They make sure that we always have the gas been refilled. I had taken the refill of the gas last year in june. Then from july it stopped working> then i had to go out of country came back and found these service guys have purposely left the gas leaking so that it will get over again and then they will come and charge back

[Mar 22, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Naveen Vasudevan

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Abhishek Gorana
            I purchased a new inverter AC and my AC cooling is effective. I informed so many times to Volta's care but finally I tired because of no response. I request pls don't purpase Volta's product because it a wastage of money bcoz of no responses

[Mar 20, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Abhishek Gorana

Dear Abhishek Gorana,

pranavsultania
              I have a Voltas 2 ton, 5 star rated split AC, bought from Srinivasa Enterprises, Hyderabad in june 2014.

Since the time of purchase I have faced several issues with the unit. First the contactor was fried thee times. After that there was a problem with the drain pipe. Finally, the AC had started making a loud noise after running for a few hours, making it impossible for anyone to sleep in the room. After making several compaints Voltas decided to replace the indoor unit in August 2015 which was of no use. Then a senior technician named Jagadish ([protected]) visited and said there was a problem with the installation and redid the entire installation but again the problem started in feb 2016. Note that the AC was rarely used from Sept-Jan. After several follow ups again Jagadish visited and said that a sensor had to be replaced as it is defective. His visit was on feb 28th 2016 and since then after calling him everyday also he doesnt show up. According to him the responsibility is of Tempcon Services ([protected]). They also are so busy that they do not have time to answer my calls. Between all this, I was connected to Jaiprakash ([protected]) by Srinivasa guys who is the manager of service at Voltas, who has sent Jagadish the first time. When the second time the noise problem arose, even he has stopped answering my calls and responding to any texts.

After having used split and window ACs of almost all the leading brands, I wanted to give the TATA company a chance only to realize that they indeed are the worst. I will never recommend any Voltas product to anyone ever again as this one product has made me lose faith in the whole TATA brand itself. Not only are we customers paying for aub standard products but also for a serive which does not exist.

If Voltas does read this then please look into refunding my money back and taking back your product.

Pranav
              [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 14, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear pranavsultania

Voltas Ac — Water leakage and ice falling

Umang Narendra Samani
                Team,

Because my 75% of family members are working with Tata, Tata Chemicals Ltd to be precise, I thought...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Appliances

Nadeem Pawaskar
                I Had purchased window About 185DY from Vijay Sales GhodBandar Road on 18th Oct 2015. Requested for first Free service due within 6 months on 23rd Feb 2016. Technician visited immediately. PCB fault found. PCB is to be Changed. Technicians again visited my place But with the PCB was of some other model. There after till now even after continuous complaint No response from your Service center for last 15 Days. Please look into the matter and resolve the issue as early as possible

[Mar 12, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Service request no [protected] dates 23rd Feb 2016
                Dear Nadeem Pawaskar

Dear Nadeem Pawaskar,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Divya Chandrasekar
                  Hi I had purchased a 1 ton AC from voltas and the same had gas leakage problem in an interval of 3 months. This is the second time since time if purchase. I have asked for replacement o[censored]nit but there is no response from voltas. Complaint number [protected]. Can we have a replacement done at the earliest?

[Mar 11, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Divya Chandrasekar

Dear Divya Chandrasekar,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

srinivasannatarajan
                    I purchased Voltas Vertis Elite S AC from Jaisons dealer Salem 7.on 31/03/10.
                    Since then i am facing lot of problem with this AC. This AC is running with more noise. Within a period of 10 months the coil sensor failed. It was replaced.then 14th month outdoor unit blade got broken..It was replaced with a defective one. Again the blade was replaced with a new one.
                    Again the blade got broken on 1/9/15. This was replaced on 04/9/15 for Rs.900. The said blade got broken again on 9/3/16 a short period of six month. I have complained to the service personnel. But they replace the blade only every time without analyzing the root cause. This company has cheated us by selling a defective Ac. I am fed up with performance of this AC

[Mar 10, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Srinivas (srinivasannatarajan )

Dear Srinivas (srinivasannatarajan ),

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Raghu K35
                      I purchased voltas AC from snapdeal on October 2015 and used only twice, till now. First it worked well but now we have a problem with cooling. So, I called voltas customer care and launched a complaint on 23rd FEB, 2016. They said issue will be resolved with in 24 hours but week passed no response from their side. So, I called them and made one more complaint but no one came to fix it. It's almost 4 weeks from the initial complaint still no response from their side. When ever I call them they are giving the same response your complaint is given high priority and will be resolved in next 24 hours still it's not fixed.
                      My complaint Id's are
                      1)[protected]
                      2)[protected]
                      3)[protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-03-11 11:21:00
                      Thank you Consumer Complaints forum my issue got resolved. I got call from one of the Voltas local technician. He came and fixed AC Yesterday.

[Mar 08, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Raghu (Raghu K35 )

Dear Raghu (Raghu K35 ),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas — Voltas ac 1.5 window ac not working, pcb, sensor issue

shivendra.cts

I have logged a service request and Complaint for Voltas AC ( 183cya 1.5 ton, window AC ), request no...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Appliances

SowmyaSanjay
                        Prakash refrigeration service chennai - 600 053 has sent an untrained service technician to home for the regular service of i.5 ton split ac of own. They are not fixed the outer cover properly. It hanging outside. Do needful

[Mar 03, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Sowmya (SowmyaSanjay)

Dear Sowmya (SowmyaSanjay

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Voltas — ! ton 3 star split AC machine not installed.

asit68
                          Dear Sir, I have purchased the above machine from your dealer, M/S. Khosla Electronic, Barrackpore in West Bengal. Model No.SAC123EY-R,...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Nikki Bharwani
                          We are very dissapointed with the service and product of your air conditioner Voltas. Your customer service didn't want to accommodate to our complain and therefore we send the photos for your reference.

Complaint No. 16021804493

[Feb 18, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          "Dear Nikki Bharwani,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Team Snapdeal"
                          "Dear Nikki Bharwani

"
                          Dear Nikki Bharwani,

rkindu
                            I, ramkrishna indu, from sukanta nagar, salt lake, sec-4, kolkata-700098, like to complain that inspite of amc contract(namc/ssr/06-16/259 dt[protected], i am not getting services for last few months. can i expect services.
                            R K INDU

[Feb 16, 2016] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            "Dear rkindu

"
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

Voltas — Pathetic customer service from viltas

ganesh332
                              3 weeks before I have purchased a 1.5 tonn split ac 185CY in paytm which has a unit warranty for 1yr and 4 yr warranty on...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Products & Services

Voltas — Refrigerator not working

Varunraja
                              I purchased a voltas chest freezer 500 Lts on May 2014. The freezer broke down on Feb 2015 and voltas replaced the compressor...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Refrigerators

Flipkart
                              Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                              (3 hours 36 minutes ago)
                              Confirmtkt
                              requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                              (3 hours 48 minutes ago)