Voltas Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Sep 26, 2022

File a complaint to Voltas

Having problems with Voltas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Voltas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Voltas

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Voltas reviews & complaints page 155

After making enormous calls at mumbai voltas call centre and getting assurance from the receivers promising that my case is of high priority and shall be responded on urgent basis, i call them sheer ignorance and a damn attitude of the members out there. Seriously this is really on some other level where the word professionalism doesn't exist at all, wonder how they operate in such fashion, i appeal the higher authorities to peep into their work style if incase they are not of the same kind, shame on u all to treat us like this and consider our valuable time so cheap.
My ac needed servicing and re installation as i would be shifting from the ground to first floor, the kolkata service centre called me and dumped the call on my face saying that it's too much pressure and can't fix my problem at the earliest, do i deserve this treatment and disgrace from the employees and we function as per them, this is unacceptable, my works still pending and i had to get my ac fixed my a local electrician.

Voltas — 20/20 fss water cooler

No installation till date.
Many time complain to voltas dealer ( hersons electronic) of dhanbad.
* purchase date 18.Sep.2015.
Take needful action at your end.
When you call the Mumbai voltas call centre and they inform you that you will receive a call within 24 hours from the kolkata service centre about your complain registered with us and a technician shall visit your residence to fix your problem, I have a question for you that is it fair and trusting enough when you mention your apology to me in your reply and listening to the same sorries from the call centre too, Iv been harassed literally and my work is still lying unattended and I shall get it fixed by a local technician because you guys are not honest in your work.shameless act by the voltas kolkata employees, really shameful, pity on you all, it would just remain a pity.
Dear Customer (Bhutan)

Dear saurabhrishu

We're still awaiting the requisite details to help with your concern. In case your concern is still not resolved, please share your complaint number or registered mobile number so that we can assist with your concern.

Voltas Online Team

I purchased voltas 185 cy 1.5 ton split ac through amazon last week. As per their guidance i lodged for installation and demo service request on voltas at 21/04/2016. The request no provided is [protected] and has been assured that request will be processed within 24 hours.

I waited till 23/04 and called customer care back, this time they told there is some technician assigned ( s.N.Engineers, contact number[protected] and will get a call from him today. As no one turned up i tried to call the mentioned number but there is no response from other side, he simply disconnects the call everytime.

So far i havent received any call (Till 25/04), i donno how long should i wait for installation in this scorching summer heat. I find there is no real help i get by calling voltas customer care. Can any one from voltas team please look into this?
    Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Voltas has the most pathetic service, even I bought same AC, on 19th April 2016, not even a word from them. Not sure when they will install...
    Dear Customer (viswassb),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
    So far no one has updated me the progress so far, instead i am getting replies to my queries saying that some one will get in touch to resolve the issue soon. No idea what does that "soon" really mean?

The most insensitive inconsistent people are working for the voltas at kolkata where they hardly work and are lagging behind for various weak inconsiderate reasons, they take people for granted and think people are just having fun calling them up to get their work fixed.I'm fed up calling the bombay service centre to ask the kol service centre technicians to come and fix my case but it's not to my surprise anymore, it's been more than 72 hrs and nothings resolved ...it seems no one cares and such carelessness is not accepted at all.
      Dear Customer (Bhutan)

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Bhutan,

Voltas Online Team

I had purchased one voltas 1.0 ton 125 ey(R) split ac from great eastern trading co., kharagpur on 26/01/2016.Invoice no:28/sa/1516/08351invoice date:[protected].It is a matter of great regret that from the very beginning the ac has not been working properly.I had made one complaint with the voltas customer service center, but till date the company or the seller i.E., the great eastern trading co did not take any action .My complaint no. Is-[protected].
        Dear Customer (@Bisu)

Voltas Online Team

I have purchased 1.5 ton Voltas split 3 star AC from Unique Air conditioners, No 13, Ground Floor, Sector 35 A, Chandigarh Vide bill no 590 dated 06/07/2015 and suffering from pathetic attitude of dealer as well as company since inception as first of all the dealer has sent damaged unit which was replaced with 2013 model of AC. When objected the dealer sent the 2015 model selected by us. The Ac is giving trouble since the date of purchased as it is not giving proper cooling and when the complaint was made, it was not attended to my entire satisfaction. Thereafter, winter season came and again when we started the AC during April the same problem persists, moreover the company has not sent their representative for free service during the reference period . Inspite of repeated mails and complaints to customer care cell on April11, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21 and 22, 2016 no body has attended the complaint. It was told by customer care cell on 22 April, 2016 that the complaint had already been closed. It is surprising that I have not given any satisfaction letter to them and even thereafter they have closed the complaint which shows that they have no respect for customers and his hard hard earned money. When Shri Aman Panchkaran, Area Service Manager was contacted on 22 April, 2016, he promised to send some technicians to attend the complaint next day but no one has come to my Residence till date. It is hot summer season and my wife had undergone surgery but the AC is not giving proper cooling as promised by the company. If the complaint is not attended within a week I have no alternative except to go to Consumer Court for which the company shall be fully responsible for harrassment and necessary compensation.

From-
          Ishwar Kadian
          Phone No- [protected], [protected]
          #3174, Pink Rose Society, Sector 49 D, Chandigarh
          Dear Customer (Varun Kadian ),

Voltas Online Team

Model - 1.5t voltas 185 dy (Deluxe)
            Serial no - 4011129a15f022305
            Complaint no. - [protected]

I have purchased voltas window ac 1.5 ton on 22 april 2016 from dealer-arvind electronics in ambala city. And dealer has send his technician for installing the window ac, and when he opened the ac box the fresh air lid was broken from the main unit and it was seperate from the main unit, and the swing was also not working, and when i said the dealer that i have received a defective item, he said that contact to service center. So on the first day i have contacted service center. And today on 23 april 2016 when the technician visit from service center-'gulati electronics' he said that the fresh air compartment lid cannot be repaired and he went. And then after contacting service center so many times they have sent a different fresh air lid of another ac, that's not genuine voltas part, so it doesn't fit in my ac. And now there is no response by them.
            So i am facing very much problem, i have purchased new ac yesterday by making full payment and then also i have received a defective item and there is no resolution provided to me. I have 3 more window ac of voltas and first time i am facing so much problem with this new piece.In future i will never purchase voltas ac. So you should cancel the franchisee with service center and dealer because they are doing nothing. Its a very very worst service provided by voltas. So now either repair my ac with genuine voltas part or replace my air conditioner by 24 april 2016, otherwise i will take a legal action through consumer court.

Deepak gupta (Advocate)
            Contact no. - [protected]
            Dear Deepak (deepakamb12),

Voltas Online Team

This is to inform you that there is no response from voltas if we complaint about faults.there is no call attendance if we call for customer care, no quick service attendance, no respect to customers and more importantly personnel who does service doesn't have effeciency., services doesn't even last for a month.

We have a problem now in AC, I want voltas to send service as quick as possible.

Ph no: [protected]

Rajesh

Voltas — They gave me a faulty ac

I umanath dubey, I bought AC on 21/4/15. under warranty 2 times goes to service center. I am very disappointed, so I want to change my AC. they are want to expire the warranty afer 5 days . please help me.
              Dear Customer (उमा नाथ दुबे ),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Sub: voltas 1.5t split ac purchased at vivek &co r. S. Puram, coimbatore not properly installed - excess price - complaint

I purchased voltas ac at vivek &co r. S. Puram, coimbatore on 19.04.2016 the details are as below
                Voltas split ac 1.5t model 183 ly r410a
                Bill no.[protected] dated 19.04.2016 viviek &co r. S. Puram coimbatore.21tamilnadu for rs.35500/-

On purchase they offered free installation charges and free voltage stabiliser and i agreed and settled the bill rs.35, 500 on 19.04.2016
                Contrary to this, they now demand rs.1500/- extra as installation charges for which i feel cheated by your company, which spoiled the company's good name and good company image
                I never expected such a poor service and cheating from your renounced establishment. On the purchase my ac

R. Vijayakumar m. Sc. Ag.,
                Pa to collector (Agri) collectorate
                Coimbatore - 641 018 tamilnadu
                Mobile : +[protected]
                Resi. 5, nanjammal street, kk pudur, coimbatore.641038 tamilnadu

Hi Team,

I am Vinod Maheshwari, resident of Dwarka Sector 6, New Delhi. On 6th April 2016 I have visited Electronics Desire, located in Dwarka Sector 7 for purchase of Voltage 2 Ton Split AC.

I have been shown the new latest product with Wi-fi features. I asked 5 Star rating AC, I have been told it is not in stock I can get 3 star and also shown me the power rating difference.

Based on the assurance of shop keeper I asked to delivery the 3 Star AC which was shown to me.

While making the bill and delivery of the Product I been given the Model No. 243ZYe. When I called the shop keeper, he disconnected my phone two times. After picking the phone he said please do whatever you can do.

I have visited the shopkeeper thinking a TATA Brand Product seller and after this behavior i am really shocked. I would like this issue to be resolve ASAP else I would like to go with Consumer legal forum for the same.

For your kind reference I am attaching the respective Invoice copy.

Thanks and Regards,
                  Vinod Maheshwari
                  +91-[protected]
                  Dear Vinod (vinod_151),

Voltas Online Team

I have a Window AC Model Voltas Vertis Pletina. I registered a complaint on 8/4/2016 regarding low cooling. after that company engg. visited my place and told that gas need to be refilled. they charged Rs 2400/- and filled the gas. After getting closed of service request, I got message that I have paid Rs 2000/-. After this i realized still low cooling problem persist. then i again called at customer care and registered complaint again. after this, one senior technician visited my place, checked the AC and told that Gas is less than required quantity. He said he wont do anything and same person who filled the gas will visit and will rectify the problem. After that No one visited my place and I got message that your problem has been resolved and engg collected Rs 100/-. The service request has been closed without resolving the problem.
                    Dear Customer (manishBSL)

Voltas Online Team
                    I have sent mail and expecting quick action on this.
                    Dear Manish(manishBSL ),

Could you please confirm your mail id through which you have sent us an email (manish*****[protected]@yahoo.com).

Voltas Online Team
                    I posted on this forum as I was expecting quick action but leave about quick action, nothing has been done. This is really pathetic and humiliating. In future I am not going to buy any Voltas product and same will be suggesting to all my known.

Poor response to customers problem

Customer care phone number always busy. Complaint registered on 22/04/2015 at local dealer at aligarh. Complaint number [protected]. Company's claim to respond within 24 hours false.
                    Dear manishBSL,

Voltas Online Team

No response of my complaint

Hello on 27th may 2016 I bought 2 split 1.5 ton a/c in one unit front panel is broken I requested on toll free no on 28th I call daily on toll free but no one cares at all even higher staff cannot respond well please respond me as soon as possible thanks Sachin [protected]
                    Dear Sachin behal,

Voltas Online Team

I have lodged a complaint for non-operation of voltas 1.5 ton split ac with call no. Sr# [protected] on april 15 2016. After several requests in the toll free number [protected], the call has been attended on april 19 2016 by one engineer and it has been found that the motor driving the exhaust fan of the compressor unit has been burnt. Accordingly the order has been placed to the company for the replacement by a new motor. Till today no replacement has been made. The service centre number given by the engineer, [protected] is not available. It always gives engaged tone. Yesterday after trying at least 15 times, i have got one sms from the number in the evening that the number is ready for getting customer call request. Accordingly, i tried again and some lady voice has responded the call. After listening the details, she has told that she is not being able to inform when the replacement will be done because no spare part of fan motor is available. I am having my ailing mother who is just returned back from icu of a private hospital and three doggies who will not survive in this scorching heat if the ac will not get repaired. I have had no idea about this horrible customer care service of voltas. Please help me.
                      Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Customer (bindrani )

Voltas — Delay in installation

Dear nodel/ manager voltas

We have purchased this voltage 1.5 ton split Ac on 21.04.2016 and it was purchased from National Electronics, 28 kalimati road, sakchi, jamshedpur, jharkhand. We have been waiting for installation which has become like a dream which cannot be fulfilled. Shop owner told us that the installation will be done by voltas in 24 hrs or earlier. Even after calling more than 40 times shop owner is not responding.br...

We brought a Voltas air cooler on 6th April 2016, We found that water supply is not happening correctly to right and left side of honey comb pads we have raised a complaint on 8th April Till now the problem is not resolved.

Voltas is giving a poorest service in this regards it's not been 24hrs it came to 24 working days. There is no follow up calls from the team.
                        Even 1star is not eligible for there services
                        Complaint number: [protected]
                        Dear Customer (Bukka Shesha kiran)

Voltas Online Team

Last year in the month of june, i have purchased a split air conditioner (The biggest blunder i have made) and later reinstalled at my new flat at barisha sakherbazar, kolkata-700008. This is the fourth air conditioner, though the first of voltas make, i have purchased in my life and i had a bitter & never to forget experience with the service till date with this latest one. The services so far have been rendered by your outsourced agency, m/s climate control technology, 241/5 d.H.Road, kolkata-700034.

As per my service request vide number [protected] dated 24.03.2016, this air conditioner was reinstalled with installation charges of rs.1500/- on 27.03.2016. But unfortunately there was no cooling effect felt at the very time & accordingly requested your representative (Mr. Akib-[protected] and mr rahul-[protected]) to check. But, the representative assured us to get a perfect cooling effect after sometime. They left our flat with job number cct/14/19421 dated 27.03.2016. Please note here that in spite of having several available positions, the outdoor unit was installed by the representative at a relatively difficult location (As reported in writing by your other technicians visited later) to access (Which they were not capable enough to understand before installation and later tried to shift the responsibility to me not for technically efficient enough to understand the requirement of installation of ac – isn’t it funny enough that the technicians of your reputed brand basically depends only on the technical understanding of the customer). Furthermore, the outdoor unit of the ac was actually placed at a different location then what the undersigned asked your representative.

But, the cooling effect never came to our room where the ac was installed. Accordingly, another complaint was lodged by myself vide #[protected] dated 15.04.2016. Representative from your office visited my flat on 18.04.2016 and refused to do anything as because of ‘faulty installation’. They did not even bother to touch my ac to check. On my request, the representative contacted their manager, shri bibhas roy-[protected] and he assured to send some other technicians to do the needful on 19.04.2016. As per the job sheet #cct/14/22922 dated 18.04.2016, there is no gas in the ac. The engineer took some pictures of the outdoor unit to report to shri bibhas roy.

On 19.04.2016, another representative (Sk samsher ali-[protected]) came & refused (Vide job#cct/14/23178) again because of the faulty installation. According to them, they only look after technical issues, not any installation issue. The engineer again (!!!) took some pictures of the outdoor unit to report to shri bibhas roy. My question here is – why shri bibhas roy sent this kind of representative in spite of knowing the requirement of the customer?? Furthermore, mr.Bibhas roy although admitted their faulty installation but never proposed a cost free rectification whereas i already have paid duly for the service of installation alongwith purchase of essential equipment like angular clamps and wrapping tapes as long as 12 feet, as much as guided by your visiting technician. He expressed his incapability to send technicians who are knowledgeable to install such mere outdoor ac unit but boasted of having a team of men who can only administer gas if required, that too only if the outdoor unit is placed at a convenient location according to the taste and preference of the technician. He also provoked us to lodge a complaint to his hierarchy and respected consumer court as he proudly claims that there shall be no resolution from a company like voltas!

The representatives visited on 18.04.2016 & 19.04.2016, were primarily refusing to provide even a job sheet. Is this the job culture you maintain in a reputed brand like you??? Since the product is under warranty and will not fetch any revenue is the reason for such pathetic after sale service to your customer??? Because of your ‘efficient’ staffs, the job is still pending!!! Being a working couple, we have already spent 2 days leave from our respective office each to accommodate your representative in last 4 working days. I have experienced that all members of your group who are interacting with customer, do not have any value of words and they don’t bother/hesitate to confirm/assure any date/time to us without even thinking the consequence of the same!! All we have experienced are only sweet coated false commitments and instant apology ready on lips only with no real effect as such.

One more noteworthy and unique observation in this context, i would like to mention that your men are not only courageous liars but gutsy enough to automatically resolve any complaint virtually only and immediately ask for feedback, all after direct refusal to do the work by admitting their incapability of attending such problems and openly declaring that they are sufficiently paid staffs who dare not perform yet remain under your shelter.

Please also note that mr abhishek sau-[protected], who is supposedly the owner of m/s climate control technology, after repeated requests did not bother to attend our phone calls and physically rejected the call time and again, though reported by mr kaushik mondal-[protected], junior to him, that he was physically present in front of him in their office. I never expected that a valued customer with his problem, after being harassed continually over a week can threaten a unit head so much so that he has to reject phone calls so unethically.

Now, we have lost all hope to get a result out of it and we wish to donate this ac to you only for better usage!!!

Would also request your esteemed organisation not to market such costly consumer goods with so poor level of after sale customer service. It actually creates a negative impact on your customer base and forces us to believe that the company is making the customer fool. We, a middle class customer of india, don’t purchase any consumer good with this level of service even within the warranty period. I also understand that these services have been outsourced by you; but at the end of the day, we are your customer, who are supposed to be catered by you only directly/indirectly!

Would request you to please revisit your organisational structure in this front & do a self-introspection for your betterment. Please do not misuse the brand of tata along with you.

Please note, if there is no support for me from your end, i may not be gutsy enough to buy any more product of voltas ever in my life in future.
                          Dear Customer (ssaha0106 ),

Voltas Online Team

I have purched one 1.5 tons voltas split ac from m/s great eastern trading co.21 hemanta basu sarani, kolkata-700001. i have purched it about six month ago.but it is giving trouble from begining of purchase. some times it is not cooling, some times it is not functining remote and recently water is overflowing from front side.so we can not operate the ac.After complaing no customer care or their authorised service centre respond properly or taking action immediatelly.Recently further complain for water flow from front side abnormaly on19.4.2016 complain no[protected] but as on date no body respond or take in servicing. we voltas servicing is very worthless.
                            Dear Customer (islam noor),

Voltas Online Team

I had purchased 2 inverter ac from naresh trading company sector 1 bhilai on 25/04/2015.But cooling is not working properly.So many comlaints logged.
                              Probles are--
                              1)showing f 1 error and not cooling.
                              2)showing f 3 error and not cooling.
                              3)after connecting stabiliser(150-280 range) above problems are as it is.
                              4)voltas complain no [protected] is not working so comlain to local service center but no response from 6 days.Also talk to naresh trading company and voltas service engineer shree amar das at raipur ...
                              5)its swing is also not working properly
                              2nd service not done
                              tripping frequently while using the V guard stabilizer
                              2nd service not done
                              tripping frequently while using the V guard stabilizer
                              Dear Sunil (sunilkumar2)

Dear sunilkumar2,

Voltas Online Team

A request was posted for voltas window ac service on 23rd march 2016 and the service man came on 25 march 2016.he did servicing of AC but it was not proper and took 350Rs reciept no. 5515. the problem he mentioned that there is no cooling in AC in short gas problem and said another technition will come but no technition came till 3 to 4 days. i called once again in customer care and the technition didnt came for 3 to 4 days then i called in service centre and the reply was given that the technition wil come in 3 to 4 days but no technition came. i called once again and they said your AC has to be taken to the service centre and the problem they mentioned was the compresser problem without checking the AC or visit. then i complained without checking the AC how should you say that there was a compresser problem without visiting . one of there technition said that there was a gas problem and the other said that there was a compresser problem. then i argued with them to send the technition and they send the technition ater 8 to 10 days and he told that the ac should be taken to service centre . he took my AC on 4 april 2016 and he said that your AC will be returned to you in 2 to 3 days and they called after 3 days that there is a gas problem too and the charge will be rs2600 and the half payment should be paid in advanced and we agreed to their terms and after this i got a call from service centre that their is a coil problem too and you will be charged rs 3400 and the total amount will be rs 6000, we agreed these condition too. after that also the AC was not reached to us till 3 to 4 days then i call the service centre and the reason given to us was that the coil is not reached to us from company. we agreed to these condition also. after these again i called and the reply i got is that the coil we recieved from the company was not fit to your AC so another coil will come from company but no response i got from their side till 8 days. i again called them on 20 april 2016 and asked about my AC and i got the reply that on 21 april you will get your AC back and tthey send us on the given date but their was no progress done in AC. IT WAS AS IT IS AND THE CONDITION OF AC WAS MORE WORST. i called the technition and he talked to service centre and they told that AC should be taken once again to the service centre but i regret to send the AC to service centre because of improper service and i dont have any trust on the service centre. then i recieved call from service centre that you have to pay 5000rs for the material but i regret the terms beacuse if you cant give the proper service why you have opened service centre and misguiding the people. from 1 month i am in problem and that is because of you. you are responsible for it. when you took my product it was in very good condition and after i recieved my product its condition was very very very bad and you are responsible for it.if you dont attain my complaint i have to go ahead.
                                Dear Customer(Mustafa Tj),

Dear Mustafa Tj

Voltas Online Team

May be I did the biggest mistake to take the voltas 1.5 ton 5 star window AC over likes of LG..no one turned up to install the AC even after 4 days of delivery.Delivery TAT given was 48 hrs max added to multiple commitments, today 7 pm t being 1. The toll free no is just for heck .Croma retail same corporate concern reverts saying delay is from Voltas's end & washed off the hand ..pathetic..note my request no. [protected]. Service request no. with croma is SR[protected]. Incidentally both are tata grp companies

Note the purchase happen on 17th of april

purchased from Croma retail Gurgaon sector 29

Invoice no- SLF02A[protected]

Note when i asked for cancellation, the revert given is that - there cannot be change of mind. So, the bottom line is one need to wait till eternity for installation but cannot cancel. This is total torture to customer

Now i don't the way out neither can i cancel, nor the installation is happening. Total at-least i got more than 20 consolations saying the issue been escalated and it will be closed at the earliest.

Now here earliest tends to eternity
                                  Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Customer (Sanchayan Roy )

Voltas Online Team

I have voltas split ac which is purchased last year on 5th of may, , , on the mane of manoj sahu, , , , my complaint number is [protected], , , after requesting for ac services till 4 day no one responding after that i have put the request again and i spoken will mr. ali, miss amulya and miss heena and fourth person also but i forget his name every one so rude on call, , , after putting request 5-6th time 2 persons ([protected] jashish ) visit on my location on 20/04/2016 and with out check any thing they have generate a fake paper for a/c gas leakage and said you have to pay 1800 rs, , , , , such a very bad services in voltas company i make a bad decision to purchase a voltas ac, , , , so kindly help me regarding the same issue
                                    Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    One ton split AC is ready for service.
                                    Dear Manoj (manojas )

Dear Customer (bmkreddy)

Please share your request number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear bmkreddy

Voltas Online Team

I had given my ac for servicing as there was gas leakage. The technician informed me that it would take 3 days for which I agreed. Today it is 1 week. Add to it after 3 days I kept calling to check the status and also informed them that there is a senior citizen in the house with high BP problem and requires the ac cause of the heat. The technician came yesterday kept d ac at home and said would come back to fix it and did not not. When I called the cs num today I am not getting any positive response. This is not the service I expected from the cimpact which is so renowned.
                                      Dear Sarena (Serena Fonseca ),