VRL Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 7, 2022

File a complaint to VRL Travels

Having problems with VRL Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by VRL Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

VRL Travels

Dharwad District
Karnataka

VRL Travels Phone Numbers

VRL Travels reviews & complaints page 10

On 02 10 2018, I tried to book a ticket through Internet Banking for journey of my sister, Ms. Shashikala from Hubballi to Pune on 09 10 2018 for Seat No.L-17 (Hubballi- Mumbai Volvo Sleeper Bus departing Hubballi at 9.45 PM). My account was debited for Rs, 1418.00, but the ticket was not generated. I tried again 3 more times, but the ticket was not generated even though my account was debited with Rs.1418.00 all the...

I am a frequent vrl traveler in pune - nagpur route. However i will not be taking vrl bus again in my life due to what happened in my last journey.

I was travelling in bus no mh09 em4152 on[protected]Pune - nagpur)
When i was about to get down on the last stop (Ashirwad talkies nagpur), a man entered into the bus, i thought he is a cleaner so i gave him the way, i was about to get down when i remembered...

Today we had exam but due to some technical problem and driver laziness. We have missed the exam because of VRL travels. Exams are life deciding because of VRL we are missed exam . Actually bus arrival time was 5.40am but even 10.30 am we are on the way. Driver is very irresponsible.
Even we have asked them maximum at what time we will reach the destination, they told that 8.30am. It was fine because our exam was at 10 o clock but even at 10.30am we are on the way.
Kindly take care of it because of business they can mention time like any thing and spoil the students life.
Bus number : KA25C9563
Bengaluru to Kalaburagi
Date: 30/09/2018

I am traveling from hubli to bangalore 11pm bus no 8021. A male passenger is made to sit beside me and i am a female passenger. While i had booked ticket when it was empty. How can this happen isn’t it against your policy? How can this be a safe journey for a single female passenger? That too at night? Who will be responsible if any untoward incident takes place? Whatever it is you only want to mint money regardless of safety of female passengers.
    I boarded a bus from Margao, Goa to Andheri East, Mumbai on 25 October. While placing my luggage in the cabin under the bus, the conductor placed it very harshly. My bag got scratched and torned from the back. Other than this, all the bags have scratches all over and are in very bad condition.

My daughter in law she is traveling alone to dandeli today 09/09/2019. The bus number 1455 arrival time diclared at 10.05 pm. Due to some reason bus got changed. She asked to announcer madival why the bus got changed? His reaction was soo rude n not given the proper ans to the lady. Madival rudely told us you are not supposed to ask anything bus got changed, if you want to know anything bus change you should call customer care. We asked him...
      I boarded vrl bus from vijayapura to mumbai on saturday 08/09/2018 9:00 pm
      Bus number : py 05 b 9253
      Bus driver name : not known

This mail is to address you about some issues that i and many other co-passengers have experienced.

1) driver didn't halt en-route for people to empty their bowels (Defecation).
      There must be places addressed by agency to driver, to stop where people...

VRL Travels — fooling passengers by not including other cities in dropping points

First of all, the bus never reaches you on time, a 10:15pm departure bus from bangalore is to reach belgaum at 7:15am, but the actual arrival time is 9:15 am. And this happens every time! The reason for delay is the detour this travels takes.

If the bus is going via hubli and dharwad, it is supposed to be mentioned clearly in dropping points! If the destination is belgaum, and you are actually going via two more cities - hubli...

I reached vrl bus stop at 10:05 pm.. By the time bus driver left from bus stop. I got call after 1hour saying"where u are".. They should call before leaving. I booked my pickup point"aananda rao circle".

And i request 💯 times to driver, i reached parle stop near to toll gate i called him bus his saying left from parle toll. I came majestic to parle toll by metro. Seriously i requested like anything.

Its very worst worst ever faced issue by traveling from bangalore to my place (Bagalkot or yelburga)..

If you refund my amount it will be great..

Driver contact nor: [protected]..

Bus no. Ka25c9570. Date of journy 7/8/18. We boarded pickup at 2000hrs at goaves. Bus started from triveni at 0900. Even after 0030 driver did not stopped bus for urination. Before boarding around 1900 i had urinated at my residence. Rainy season, need to urinate frequently. Saw driver urinating at 0100 hrs in the rain in unknown dark place, where there was no human existence other than fast moving vehicles. I requested him and went for urination...

I have travelled from ranebennurto bangalore on seat no. U6 in bus ka 25c 9568. My purse was stolen by one who travelled in seat no. U5. While checked the details of the passenger, details are not available with staff. Actually they have permitted some one to enter the seat without having his sufficient details also. Due to their negligence in service i have lost my vault containing rs.4000/-. Aadhaar card, pan card, atm card, driving license etc. As vehicle is under cctv surveillance, kindly do the needful for getting me the same back.

I am traveling from mangalore to pune now in vrl bus (Ka25aa5269). My boarding point was hampankatta, mangalore and the boarding time was 16:30. I was near the boarding point in a shop.. But the bus left as i was seeing and the bus conductor did not even bother to give a call.. I had to run behind the bus and finally when i got the bus... The bus conductor irresponsibly said we don't have the the system of calling. This was still fine......

Vehicle no py05 9547 bangalore to shiridi, driver name sonaji. I never expected from vrl staff what they realiy do with us. Even the driver (Sonaji) dont now minimum commonsence that how to talk with passengers. And he try to beat me as well. Soo shame on vrl staff they have. Worest travels i never see and never expect that they ready to beat custamor really shame to vrl
          Updated by Parvatha Reddy
          vehicle no PY05 9547 BANGALORE TO SHIRIDI, DRIVER NAME SONAJI. i never expected from vrl staff what they realiy do with us. even the driver (SONAJI) dont now minimum commonsence that how to talk with passengers. and he try to beat me as well. soo shame on VRL Staff they have. WOREST TRAVELS I NEVER SEE AND NEVER EXPECT THAT THEY READY TO BEAT CUSTAMOR REALLY SHAME TO VRL
          really worest vrl staff
          worest DRIVER (SONAJI) I NEVER SEEN

Shifted car from Pune to bhopal. Paid the amount on the basis of soft copy provided by your staff name kumar. But after that have not received the hard copy of the bill even after one month. Without the bill I cannot claim the amount from my office. Asked for the bill many times from Mr Kumar, but all no use. Today tomorrow daily giving some excuse don't know what is there in just doing courier the already generated bill. Also the attitude shown by the staff is very rude, m verry disappointed by the service provided by you and your staff. How can we rely on you in next transfer. Vrl car carrier.

I was travelling to Bijapur to Bangalore on 6/7/2018.
              Bus Number- KA 25 C 9562.
              My boarding place was Muttagi cross. Departure timing was 8.45pm. I was at boarding place 10 minutes early only. But the bus came at 9.35. Almost 50 minutes delay. I was with my family and first off all there is no place to sit or there is no VRal office at Muttagi cross. I was carried 3 bags and driver was shouting 3 bags are not allowed. And that too he was telling very rudely. He was telling that don't ask the reason for delay also. Then I shouted on him and finally they allowed me to carry that bags.
              I am a regular customer of VRL, even though if seats are available in SRS I never travelled in that. But these kind of situations or behaviours happening from VRL drivers on very frequently I am thinking and strongly suggesting everyone to switch to other travels.
              Team VRL take the action on these two drivers and I need reply to this message.
              Otherwise I am going to file the complaint officially.

I was travelling from vadodara to ahmedabad on 21st june, 2018 alongwith my family in my car. One bus of vrl travels was drving side by side / behind / ahead o[censored]s. Time was around 8 a. M.in the morning. I could not take bus's registration number or other details.

First of all driver's driving was very rough. He was overtaking from wrong side & from service track on the road with speed of 90/100 kmph.

Nearby...

My door is loaded in rajnandgaon dat as 07/06/2018 and now i m not recive my meterials so i 1st do inqurys how much day at delevery my door vrl man says maximam 5 to 6 days count how much day is gon i m not recive my door and hoody branches ([protected]) not recived call another no we r calling [protected] he is saying call [protected] so what this no is swich off and i call another office see says topay is reddy? I said yes it reddy but hoody branches not respondind i m not fraud give me my meterials delevery and tack ur charge i dont like
                Jun 18, 2018
                Updated by Rajesh Bathani

Ka 25/c6974. I came from bangalore to bijapur on 14th june 2018, our bus isn't enter in the bijapur city because of heavy load, we all waited some time then another bus came to pickup, once we started entering into other bus with language, the other bus driver is very rude and scolding, i started discussing with why your behave like this then he started rude behave with me and telling come out i will show my power. This is behavior of vrl bus driver.

Next time how will travel with my family. Am feeling there no same drivers.

I was traveling from bangalore to badami on 12th june n had reserved my seat for u6 a week ago or more, n was waiting for bus at yashwantpur vrl stop. One of the vrl management person calls at 9:30 n say "the behind seat glass has blasted n glass pieces r on the seat can u move to other ladies doubl seat" with this i could understand that something happened to my seat.. But when the bus arrived i saw my seat u6 was all fine n it was given to a guy. When i got into bus they asked me to take double seat with a lady.. I asked y my seat was changed.. When there is no issue of any glass pieces.. They said the other truth that last seat glass has blasted n d passenger who was in the last seat has been moved to my seatu6, though there was last second seat l which was fine n free.. I told i am not comfortable in double seat, give me back my seat.. The management n driver were asking me to adjust to last second single seat instead of asking the guy to go back.. This guy had booked the seat at last min n he was not ready to go back last seat.. Where as i had booked my seat a week ago.. The management compromised my seat to a non reservation person.. How is this justifiable

I need a answer to this.. The system n management is getting worst with tis..
                    I book my mother ticket from belgavi to bidar, seat no L13 I didn't get ticket details, or I didn't get clarification it's booked by me or somebody, & I called your all no [protected]/04/05/06 no body respond.

Our bus to hyderabad scheduled at 3.30pm till 540 hasn't arrived at udupi. Msg at 3 pm was sent about an hour delay. With luggage, children how long do we stand at a tea stall in heavy rains? There is no proper bus shelter. Now we are told bus is expected at around 7 pm. Where do we stand as tea shop is to be closed. Pnr no 210! 16680150#212. Contact number is [protected]

Vrl bus nowadays is just increasing the fare but the bus is sooo unhygienic to travel sleeper non a/c bus. Every time i have observed the bus is not fit for like no journeys. Almost 4times now bus is broke down and we as a passenger have to suffer for that. No one is listening to the issues of passengers. I request the vrl travels maintenance team to at least keep the bus clean...