VRL Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to VRL Travels

Having problems with VRL Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by VRL Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

VRL Travels

VRL Travels Website

VRL Travels Head Office Address

Giriraj Annexe, 1st Floor, Circuit House Road
Hubli
Dharwad District
Karnataka

VRL Travels Phone Numbers

VRL Travels reviews & complaints(339)

I have booked ticket from vapi to bangalore for journey on 09.11.2017, bearing ticket no. Tkb[protected], through redbus. The...

Today i have buked the ticket from bangalore to bidar but due to some reasons i have to cancel but according to your rules the time for cancelling the ticket is over, they are not even cutting some percentage of the ticket money and giving us back our ticket money, i
Have to cancel ticket but according to your rules we have to cancel ticket before four hours but sometimes we decide at last moment to cancel. So make customer friendly rules not for your profits. Atleast give us some amount of our ticket money by cutting some percentage.
Nov 05, 2017
Updated by Natraj Gadde
Please respond me as early as possible

Everyone i travel to nagpur from pune, i prefer travelling by vrl buses. The service is awesome, no competition. The punctuality,...

Bus hubli to raichur dated 24th oct'17 my seat nor l9 but i was forced to take seat l19 as the...

I have booked vrl bus ticket through redbus.

1. Due to bus cancellation by vrl for route bangalore sirsi friday, october 20, 2017, i have asked for refund, which vrl office had agreed and told me to collect from east end circle.

2. I have visited east end circle jayanagar 3 times and everytime they have informed that they don't have money for refund and also told vrl head office is not giving them money for refund. This is worst nightmare experience that i'm undergoing and also breach of service on bus operators part.

3. Vrl head office bangalore is also convincing everytime that refund will be provided. It has been 4 days that i'm denied refund

3. Redbus is playing safe that due to t & cs that refund must be collected travels office in case of bus cancellation
    I made mistake to book a ticket from mangalore to hubli really very fedup with whole night this bus has been break down mid night towards hubli..bloody fuc...i will suggest to all not book a ticket from VRL.

Traveling from mumbai to belgaum i shift multi axle volvo ac sleeper bus
      Paid 1680 for the ticket and on boarding the...

We have chosen Vrl travels out of all travels available as we thought this travels has feasible boarding...
      On 15/10/2017 at 8:40 pm i boarded vrl multi axel a. C. Volvo bus mumbai to goa bus at andheri which arrived late from the...

My travel in vrl bus recently has been very unpleasant one! Any traveler would not like to be welcomed by bedbugs.

Mine was a to-and-fro journey on consecutive days. And i had to travel through the same bus (Unfortunately the same seats!) on both days.in spite of complaining about the bedbugs after the first journey.. No action was taken against it. I had to travel back with the same bugs!
      I have huge allergy due to bedbug bites and had to visit hospital after repeated travel.

I surely had not paid rs 700 to travel with bedbugs and end up having skin allergies. I have experienced the same allergy earlier but have realized that it is/was due to bedbugs only this time!

If proper maintenance actions are not taken, then there is no point in paying hundreds of rupees to travel with bedbugs and end up with unwanted donation of blood to parasites!

I traveled by hubali to ulhasnagar bus on 28 the september!! I had a pathetic experience! There were bed bugs on the seats due to which i landed up in skin lesions due to the bug bite and had to visit hospital... Inspite of paying for the good facilities... A simple thing for pest control is not been done!! I would never ever travel by that bus!! Let some action be taken for disinfection of the seats or maintainence... Or else i will complain to higher authorities with a medical certificate attached!!

Never expected this kind of result from vrl. I am very sorry to say this but unfortunately i am guild and have to proceed "owner has kept the good brand, but the travels customer service and the bus fare and drives are ruining the owners name".

"1659700" several days i would get a reply is what was said and its almost more than 40 days and not several days, a solution is not received.

It seems like vrl is not able to provide a solution.

And when we call on your customer service office at hubli, the person speaks as if he is speaking to some pan wala/sabji wala.

If vrl wants to grow, then there is definitely vrl has to undergo a serious change (Change from top till the bottom).
          Spark emitting from charging socket in my birth
          Complained to crew twice
          They turned of the switch from cabin and turned it back on at dinner break
          Looks risky and there are chances of fire
          KA25/D4225
          Bangalore -Mudhol
          14/10/2017

I have always had highest regard for vrl travel services. But for this time. First of all it's extremely unprofessional of the travels to use a faulty bus (Ka-25 d4786).
            The bus had to be stopped after every hour and restart as the bus had serious technical problems. On top of this bus had to be repaired and thus causing a delay of more than 6 hours and i could not attend an important meeting. This is highly unprofessional of the travels. I am forced to ask my friends never to use the services of vrl again. Let me know how you can compensate this loss. And to top it all the behavior of crew is one of the worst.

A very disappointed customer
            Ganesh -[protected]
            Please Our goods dispatched 6 box short and not reaponding properly yet..Bagalkot vrl office..

Dear sir/madam,

This is surajit misra, booked a ticket from redbus with a ticket no. Is tka[protected]. This journey was from karad-mumbai on 09/10/2017, at 7.30am. The fare was rs. 1400.00.

This bus was 04 hours late at 7.30am (Called bus driver/conductor mobile no. Was provided as sms). I had a flight at 4.30pm from mumbai on the same day. The scheduled time (7.30am) was enough to reach mumbai to catch my flight. I had a call to the bus driver at 6.50am to know the arrival timing of the bus and he had replied about four hours late to reach karad. Then i have traveled through road cars from karad to pune-washi-airport with very exhaustive way and finally i have reached airport 1/2 hours before departure.

I was calling to the customer care of vrl travels at 7.30am on-wards on that day and requested to cancel my ticket and refund my money. But they have refused to do that. Now, my question is, i had reached the boarding point before time on the scheduled date, but bus could not reach in time and it was 4 hours late!!!. Then who is responsible? Today, i have filed a complaint in redbus, although they have denied to refund my money. I want to get back my money either from redbus or from vrl travels as soon as possible. Please take a look at this.

Thanks and regards
              Surajit misra
              Bus travel agency are charging more on festival, i have searched in Redbus for NGP-Pune for 17 oct and found every ticket is not more than 1000 but when i a searching for 29 Oct which later than 17 oct, they are charging not less than 2000, though the services provided by them are same on both ocassion and buses are same as well.

On 8th Sep 2017 I booked a bus from hubli to mumbai. In basava vana office they told they will arrange a pickup van till bypass...

With ref to the above subject we regret to inform you that the amount has been deducted of rs 1330/- while booking the tickets from bijapur to bangalore but unfortunately the tickets have not been booked or confirmed. Hence we request yourself to kindly address this issue and payback the amount to our account as early as possible.
                Transaction ref
                To transfer
                Inb vrl logistic pvt ltd
                Trn ref: 36401544igabughxf7

Account details to refund back
                A/c no [protected]
                Ifsc code: sbin0002214
                Name: ravi d talawar
                Ph: [protected], [protected]
                Aug 24, 2017
                Updated by ravi d talawar
                post
                Bus no 3545 pune to bangalore on 14th sept 2017

There are bunch of cacroches inside bus

Pathetic service from vrl travels...From the past 30min around 40-50passengers are wayting in rain at petrol pump . No concern...

Vrl is the best service that i and my family have noticed so far.
                  The bus fare on the weekends and during festivals is extremely high.
                  More over delivering more services there will be more customers but this is not working. 100 or 200 rupees is fine, just look at the sheets vrl online tickets have designed. It's extremely sad to hear.

It's creating a negative thought.
                  Instead, there can be many buses during weekends and during festivals with a feasible bus fare.

I predict there is no loss if vrl fills seat at-least of 15, but the loss is on the other part (Customers). Unable to attend festivals at home happily. Travelling should be easy and comfortable, for which vrl is known for.

I request this to be conveyed to vijayanand sir. So that there can be a positive response so that we can travel with happy minds during festivals.

If the customer is really valuable to the service to deliver. Please take necessary immediate actions. And see how many customers go happily to their native places to celebrate. It's not only me as a customer but there might be many who are facing this.

My details:

Chidambardarshan kulkarni
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  [protected], [protected]
                  Sep 18, 2017
                  Updated by Chidambardarshan
                  I received an acknowledgement for the complaint desk "Greetings.

Your complaint has been forwarded to VRL Travels customer service. You should receive a reply from the company representatives within several days.

Please login to your account to view and update the status of your complaint.
                  To view your complaint on https://www.consumercomplaints.in click here

We sincerely hope your issue will be resolved as soon as possible!

Kind regards,
                  https://www.consumercomplaints.in Team"

So according to the vrl complaint desk "several days = How much?"

I need a call from the person who is handling this.
                  I will wait till tomorrow for your call, then take a direct step to call Vijayanad Sir. If this complaint is not conveyed to him.

Dear vrl management, i am travelling in your bus, from vishakpatna to bangalore bus leaving at 3:30pm and up to 9:30pm drivers are not stopping the bus for break (Urinals), 6 hours how can a person be able to control all these things its very horrible for old age people and ladies, and moreover, driving is so rash very rash driving, while overtaking the vehicle they go very nearby, some time they apply break very hard, please take care of these things, and try to customers friendly, donot loose the customer for these silly reasons

I have been travellong on a monthly basis from mumbai to goa.
                      During each joirneu either to goa or from goa there always some issue with the bus.
                      The bis os always late when it leaves mumbai, if the pickup os at 10:15 the bus comes no sooner than 11:30.
                      During the past 5 trips the experience has been horrible.
                      Each time the bis has broken down.
                      1. The door got jammed.
                      2. The bis is not working.
                      3. Very rude personnel, whom we contacted at the vrl office.
                      4. Booked sleeper, traveeled in semi sleeper as less number of people. No compensation for the same.
                      Driver denied to stop the bus at vrl check travellers did not had food bus no KA 5014

I'm ramesh v yalameli, i and my son are traveling from bengalore to basavana bagewadi in bus no. Ka 25 c 8270. Vrl client in anandrao circle misguided us that bus stops for meals in tumkur but bus driver doesn't stopped. I complained customer care phone no at 12:30am, but he doesn't answered us. U should take a great action on this, customers are getting problem.
                        Aug 02, 2017
                        Updated by RameshVY
                        Departure time was 8:45PM on 01Aug 2017.
                        TRIP DETAILS
                        Bangalore → Hyderabad on 11 Aug 2017
                        TICKET NUMBER
                        TK[protected]

Hello VRL Team,

Help me in locating my kindle device, which I lost in Bus. My seat number is 46. I think, the person sitting next to me on my left has stolen the device. Will it be possible you to locate the device