VRL Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to VRL Travels

Having problems with VRL Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by VRL Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

VRL Travels

VRL Travels Website

VRL Travels Head Office Address

Giriraj Annexe, 1st Floor, Circuit House Road
Hubli
Dharwad District
Karnataka

VRL Travels Phone Numbers

VRL Travels reviews & complaints(339)

I have been travelling with vrl travels from Mumbai to Belgaum and vice versa since 1 yr but my last three travelling experiences were horrible with vrl travels.Last month twice during my travels from Belgaum to Mumbai and vice versa I was bug bitten .It was so horrible I could barely sit on my seat.I again came from Belgaum and water was falling on my seat .

To: Owner VRL, Bangalore. From: Pavan Kumar Bangalore Today we started our journey from Surathkal to Bangalore @10:05pm with MultiAxle Volvo and the ticket price is 1200 Rs with the allocated seat no 32 & 33. Worst maintenance vehicle, making sound badly. We can't offered to morning as it is irritating very bally. I want to lodge a complaint against this on immediate basis. Pavan Kumar.

I booked 2 tickets from udipi to mumbai was travelling with my daughter, while bokking was assured that the bus will drop us at Borivili thats d reason choose vrl, on my surprise was told in chembur that we will have to change d bus as the current bus that we are travelling have to go to hubli bus no c9173 ??? The bus driver n d conductor did not have a clue just said v cant do anytime ? So my question s when v travel with kids we look at convienece n not changing bus with our luggage to be moved from one bus to other I have been a regular traveller in ur bus but will make sure not to use it anymore n not recommend as well becuase d motto is just to make money

Sir, I am travelling in your bus no k 25 c 9558 from bangalore to athani . It leave anandrao circle at 8 am correctly but after rajajinagar it was stopped around 1 hr or more for only 2 passengers without caring all the passengers in bus.. It was reduculus.. All o[censored]s have job or other work so this type of service affecting very much.. Very disappointed..
        Sir, I am travelling in your bus no k 25 c 9558 from bangalore to athani today 22 may 2015. It leaves anandrao circle at 8 pm correctly but after rajajinagar it was stopped around 1 hr or more for only 2 passengers without caring all the passengers in bus.. It was reduculus.. All o[censored]s have job or other work so this type of service affecting very much.. Very disappointed..

I booked ticket on may 18th may 2015 from Goa to Bangalore and date of journey was 20th may 2015, due to some family emergency...

I recently travelled by VRL travels from Hyderabad to Mumbai. It was a Long weekend so after a long i got spare days to visit my close relatives. But I noticed the rates for transport was not regular, usually they charge between[protected]k, but this time I literally sent 2800k for single way ticket. I remember VRL travels used to promise about their fixed rate policy at the beginning, I think they just faked it to get publicity. I must say they are literally mugging customers at the time of their important occasions or festivals. Plus the service has gone down too. The way their drivers and customer support associates treat their passengers is really humiliating. On that day I travelled, Bus got delayed by 2 hours, all passengers including senior citizens were waiting on the streets like but there was no notification regarding delay from the company. I tried calling on the numbers they provide on ticket registration, nobody answered on calling or texting. The singe journey spoiled my whole vacation

I was in the Mumbai Bellary I-Shift Multi-Axle Volvo A/c Sleeper Coach (KA25/D4835) bus at seat U20 on 29/04/2015. The bus...

I would like to express my disappointment from your VRl Travels unsatisfactory level of service. I have expected much more from a prestigious and reputed company of your standard. Unfortunately, I have to submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast action and better services for your customers. On 6th of April 2015 I have planed my travel from Pune to Bengaluru by your travels. (Received message from your company Ashutosh TR. NO 4277147 PUNE BENGALURU on Apr 6 2015 3:50 fair: 1260 From WAKAD HINJEWADI BRIDGELUCKY TRVLS (M) [protected], [protected] SEAT NO: U4, ) I got late for minutes at your boarding point thus missed the travels I immediately contacted on the given no on SMS by you [protected] but the person did not picked my call 4 times and thus called on another no [protected] and told him as I was late at boarding point I want to confirm did travels left from my boarding point or it is yet to come the person with contact no [protected] he did not helped me and disconnected call. I went to katraj VRL main branch and told him I did not received any call as I was not present at given boarding point. He replied to me in a very loud voice you better go home as your missed your travels he was so rude to talk. Finally another person spoke to me in a proper manner and helped me in next VRL bus. I am totally unsatisfied with your services (as no one informed me bus came at pick up point & as i called no one picked up my phone call as well as with your staff behaviour with mob no [protected]) if I did not get a proper response and action against him I will not recommend your buses to anyone. I hope you agree with me that this is not acceptable under any circumstances. I trust that you will take the necessary precautions to prevent such incidents in the future. Waiting for your response Ashutosh Deshmukh [protected]
            Apr 07, 2015
            Updated by Aashutosh Deshmukh
            I would like to express my disappointment from VRl Travels unsatisfactory level of service. I have expected much more from a prestigious and reputed company of your standard. Unfortunately, I have to submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast action and better services for your customers. On 6th of April 2015 I have planed my travel from Pune to Bengaluru by your travels. (Received message from your company Ashutosh TR. NO 4277147 PUNE BENGALURU on Apr 6 2015 3:50 fair: 1260 From WAKAD HINJEWADI BRIDGELUCKY TRVLS (M) [protected], [protected] SEAT NO: U4, ) I got late for minutes at your boarding point thus missed the travels I immediately contacted on the given no on SMS by you [protected] but the person did not picked my call 4 times and thus called on another no [protected] and told him as I was late at boarding point I want to confirm did travels left from my boarding point or it is yet to come the person with contact no [protected] he did not helped me and disconnected call. I went to katraj VRL main branch and told him I did not received any call as I was not present at given boarding point. He replied to me in a very loud voice you better go home as your missed your travels he was so rude to talk. Finally another person spoke to me in a proper manner and helped me in next VRL bus. I paid charges for AC sleeper and i got arranged in semi sleeper paid for more got less I am totally unsatisfied with your services (as no one informed me bus came at pick up point & as i called no one picked up my phone call as well as with your staff behaviour with mob no [protected]) if I did not get a proper response and action against him I will not recommend your buses to anyone. I hope you agree with me that this is not acceptable under any circumstances. I trust that you will take the necessary precautions to prevent such incidents in the future. Waiting forAshutosh Deshmukh

We booked multi axil volvo ac bus from banglore to goa but before one day they send msg ur bus is cancelled we will arrange...

I booked my ticket online and I was given a contact number on e-ticket for details. Before leaving home as th address was not informative . Whilst I called the number over 5/6 times no one answered . I asked th agent who calmly replied it is just a agent and not VRL office for me to question him. I then had to buy medicines so requested him place to keep my carry bag to which this dude replied that things will be stolen though the bag was right in front of him. I had to buy medicines but could not because of his answer and when I looked around there was not even one cc tv camera installed. Whilst I called the customer care it took me 3 calls to reach them though it was a 24x7 customer care. When I complained the representative assured that he will call tht agency and speak . As I had complained the agency person directly yelled at me and asked me to get out of his shop. This is the ordeal of travelling by VRL and Manish holidays Madiwala

I booked Multi-Axle VOLVO A/c Semi Sleeper bus for my travel from Bijapur to Bengaluru on[protected] Sunday. Bus had mechanical problem and got stopped before Hospete around 12.15 AM. Till 3.00 AM it did not get repaired and there was an 2+2 executive substitute bus sent to our place. Finally after lot of struggle and late night wake up on the road, we got a bus to bengaluru. Bus reached to Rajaji Nagar at 10.45 AM.I had booked Volvo with high price, assuming I will reach Bengaluru by 7 AM, so that I can go to office. Due to VRL negligence in sending faulty bus & late replacement bus; I had to take a day off from my work. On top of this when we called Customer care in the night, no one was picking up the phone from 1.00 to 2.30 AM. Today[protected] when I called for refund, I hear VRL management has decided to give Rs 500 as a refund. I had booked Volvo for Rs 1596 but receiving only Rs 500 as refund. Is this the correct amount? Later I visited 2 times to VRL Rajaji Nagar to collect Rs 500 refund. Recent visit is on[protected] and I am not even getting that refund. The VRL guy at Rajaji Nagar 1st Block, is saying 'He needs permission from his boss (Goudru) to give the refund'. I called customer care and they said I am too late to visit the office and they will check the status and get back to me in 30 mins. Today[protected] I have not heard anything from them and not sure what is going on here. I have not claimed Rs 500 earlier and haven't received the refund yet. I need justice for, 1) Paid amount for Multi Axle Volvo is Rs 1596. Is this correct amount? 2) If the Bus got stopped and created inconvenience to customers, still are we suppose to get only Rs 500 refund? Does that mean 2+2 Executive substitute bus cost Rs 1100? 3) Why I have to run around VRL office to get the refund and listen to non-sense of VRL management as I paid online. Shouldn't I be getting my refund back to my credit card? Ticket details: Vehicle Number: KA 25/C4651 Vehicle Type: Multi-Axle VOLVO A/c Semi Sleeper PNR number: 3964468 Travel date: 26/10/2014 Please help in getting correct justice to my loss.
                VRL serive was good earlier but now it is pathetic. Whenever there is a long weekend with any festival; they are simply looting people.
                On top of that many times they send fault bus which stops in between; No justice in refund amount also.

This is Abhijit working for IT company in Bangalore. I am frequent traveller of VRL travels.In my recent travels I had very...
                  I am Prasad Pai working for a Private limited company in Bangalore. I am writing this message to explain you the experience...
                  I had booked ticket to hyderabad from pune on 31st of january. Bus was cancelled and i got message about that and in that...

Hi, I have booked a ticket using red bus for today's pick up from Vizag to Bangalore. the seat no.9 and I have no idea who will the other person in my beside seat. After accommodating the bus, the bus service team taking to me in a rude way as I have picked a seat beside a lady, so I should go back. My first concern if it's a single lady why red bus let me book a ticket 5 days before and also the way team has responded is very worst and they are forcing me to accept it as my mistake. I'm so sorry to say this but I wouldn't prefer to use this services anymore. I feel this is the worst experience I ever had and I would ensure the same information passed to everyone. Prithvi

HI All, I booked the ticket through the Abi bus ticket booking services, I received the message with the Seat details with with contact numbers but when I called to the numbers provided in the message were invalid, received the responce from the phone as wrong number. Other one is while booking online shows pickup point is available but actually there will not be there pickup at that particularly that place and we need to go and board at the common VRL stops like Bangalore - Anandrao cirlce and Rajajinagar, but actually as per the booked details they should pickup from the Vijay nagar..

I booked ticket from Pune to Bangalore and the bus timing was 2:45.They sent me a message half an hour before for cancellation of bus.I request you to take legel action against VRL travels because on the next day my interview was there and because of this travels i lost a golden opportunity.

I was travelling with VRL travels on 6th November 2014 was unable to reach the my destination i.e. Torrangallu from Mumbai. The VRL bus in which I was travelling was KA 25 P 7926. I had to attend an important meeting with Managing Director of the company at 9:00 a.m. First of all it was not informed to the passengers that the bus might get late. Even after getting late the bus driver was answering in a very rude manner to all the passengers. The customer care of VRL travels was not responding since 6:30 a.m. The contact person and booking office was not responding with the given mobile number [protected],[protected] So it's my kind request to the Indian Consumer Forum to take an action against the VRL travels and should even assure that the bus services should be given properly.

I have travelled with my family from Udupi to Mysore on VRL on 26th October - Bus number - KA 25 D0882, Seat Numbers -U22, L20, L21. I am a regular commuter on Mysore-Udupi route and I always preferred VRL for its bus and service quality. However, the latest incident raises a questions about my choice. We had three luggages that we had kept in the bus boot space on arrival. At Mysore, assistant crew[cleaner] of the bus Mr. Manju demanded money for this service. I handed over Rs 20, but he demanded more. I asked him if passenger luggage is a paid service - this made him arrogant and warned me not to come in the bus again. "I will deal with you the next time you travel in my bus" - were the exact words he spoke to me, pushed my luggage to the road and drove off. Since, I am a regular commuter on the route, I would not prefer VRL the next time since, I know that I would not be treated good and would always remember the warning that I have been given. This is to get your attention to such crew in the bus that would spoil the brand value of VRL.

Name : Abhijith I booked 2 tickets from Mangalore to Bangalore, the bus is VRL airbus, they taken 1200 per head, the Departure time is 10pm but they departure at 11.30pm and stopped the bus near uppinangadi more than an hour to pick up 2 pasendure from another VRL bus, and arrived at 10am to anandrao circle(Bangalore), they mentioned that arrived to Bangalore at 6:30am, one of the worst experience in my life and i lost one day salary, and also lost my important meeting, the driver was not response correctly, he told to call to VRL Office, planed to go consumer court but i dont have the time. Bus Number: KA 25/C7505 Boarding point :pvs building kodial bail Mangalore Date:5/10/2014 TR.NO:2849900