Western Digital — 2tb blue hard disk

Parminder Sufi on Sep 15, 2018
Replacement of my hdd.

But they refuse to replace it even it is in warranty nd the reason behind this is tht they says they are unable to trace bar code. Because it is faded.

After contacting helpline again supervisor says send it to banglore by couriour.

This is wrong they r ready to receive it by courior but not directly. I travelledaround 200km leaving my shop closed so tht i personally delivered to their authrised servicecenter now these peoples starting harrassing me.
This is internal harddisk their sticker are of bad quality. Harddisk is sealed and not a single scratch is on stickers also main sticker is fully readable.
My rma no. [protected] mail id is parminder_sufi@yahoo.com.

Faded sticker is not my fault why you made it in so low quality even i dont check when i purchase it and even it is so small to b noticed.

Main sticker is ok serial no. Bar code everthing is there seals are proper then why u not giving my replacement??

[Sep 15, 2018] Western Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I brought a WD passprot hard disk on 07/12/2017 and is not working now.. I am unable to access some of the files in it. It shows Crc error while opening the files. Please give me a resolution for it.
Hello sir
I have purchased a 4 tera bites hard disk
And the hard disk is currepted and not working
I have warranty of hard disk till now
So please tell me how I can replace it and give me suggestions
Please resolve my issues immediately
Thanks you so much

Khan Mo's reply, Nov 29, 2018
Hello sir
Please help me I have purchased a 4 tera bites hard disk of Western digital and now the hard disk is currepted and not working I have warranty till now so please tell me how I can replace it please resolve my issue immediately thanks to hearing me
Hard Disk Not Work