Woodland

Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Woodland Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased one pair of woodland shoes on 20/11/11. model no. GB0738109A KHAKHI 43 FOOTWEAR, from woodland showroom at patiala Aero club. in Omax mall patiala. it has lost its pasting on 23/11/11. I have spent 3595 on shoes. Please help me.
pasting problem
pasting problem
Aug 13, 2020
I have purchased a pair of formal woodland shoes which i have hardly used in three months time but the pasting goes off.When i approached the delaer dealer told that it can be repaired but if i am paying premium for the brand name then i never think of compromise. i simply want replacement of the same and company should provide the replacement instead of repairing without any hesitation to avoid the spoiling of brand value and customer attrition.

Sidhartha

I purchased a shoe from WoodLand Bistupur Jamshedpur on 14th of oct 2011. I went to a party wearing it when I returned back...
    I am 89 years old. I purchased a shoe Article G-4041 BK-41 woodland CS-023A,DLF City Center Phase II Gurgaon Haryana. The...

My Self “Kishore Kumar Maddipatla” working with “Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd” as “MANAGER –QA”.
    I had a purchase woodland shoes having article code: G 4092, S-40 (khaki), from Aero club M/S: Wood land Stores, Dwarakanagar, Vizag on 23/01/2011.
    I am the Woodland customer since 2005 on wards, using most of the articles (i.e valet, belt, jackets, shoes etc.) of wood land.
    with that confidence i did a mistake that i didn't checked while purchasing of above said shoe pair. there is a damage in stitching.
    right leg shoes doesn't have the stitches around the back side logo.
    Recently i saw that and given for repair at same shop on 22/10/2011.
    from that day on wards i called more than five times, but there is no proper information from the shop keeper and also he said that it is not possible to stitch as like original.
    this damage was not happened during usage. initial it self stitches were not there.
    because of this type small things people should not loose their confidence on the brand.
    requesting you Pl. look into this matter and do need full.
    Thanks in advance for your support.
    I had use about 6 pairs of woodland series….but I had never face such problem…this time I caught…but not getting proper response. Can you help me in this matter?
    Thaks & Regards,
    Kishore Maddipatla
    Cell :+[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

I have purchase Woodland shoes on date[protected] Bill no. 8618) from Agro Club Woodland Store. Salli road, Opp - Patel Chonk -Pathanko.But this shoes damage with lather defect. I do complante on this store and my complaint no is 217/PTK.
      Today I do telephonic discuss store manager, But he says that you can receive 60% amount of this shoes. But this is company miniature mistake. I have no need of this amount. Please send to me my old shoes. After this I will take my own step.

Dear Recipient,

I have been a regular user of Woodland shoes for last 7-8 years. But never had have such issues related to quality.

In August 2011, I bought a new pair of Woodland shoes with the following details:
        MRP - 2595/-
        Colour - Khaki
        Manufacturing date - April 2011
        Article No. - G23777N
        Purchased from: Shop No 13 & 35, Upper GR FLR, Wing B Jewel Of Pimpri Complex, Opp. PCMC Bldg, Pimpri, Pune - 411018.

The shoes have been worn for a total ten times in moderate temperature conditions and for regular usage. But surprisingly the sole has started coming off in the front and the back side of both the shoe (Ref. the photos attached). Due to some official engagements I could not approach the dealer and mend it at personal expense which lasted for few more days, now again It has started loosing the adhesive.

It is a really disgusting case for the brand name and the hefty amount charged for the quality Woodland is providing to its customers.
        I do not have a copy of the invoice with me as after purchase I did not feel it necessary to keep the bill safely for any future use and especially like the one here. In future if I ever happen to buy any woodland product, I would definitely make sure to retain the bill in case I again come across such problem.

But at least after such a lot of problem, harassment and dissatisfaction, I request you to kindly look into the matter and have it sorted at the earliest possible.

An early and favourable response is highly solicited.

Sumeet Pattnaik
        Inferior quality and defective shoes from Woodland
        Inferior quality and defective shoes from Woodland
        Aug 13, 2020

When I visited Chennai in the month of September 2011, I bought an Woodland sandal No.GS 4016 KHAKI 42 footwear from Woodland store (M/s AERO CLUB - Madley Road, T Nagar, Chennai 17) vide bill No.3664 dated 11th September 2011. The MRP was Rs.2,195/- and the price paid by me after discount was Rs.1,535/-. After wear for just only one-and-a-half month, the sole of both the sandals came off. I am a regular customer of Woodland Products and my belief till date was that the product manufactured by that multinational company is of high quality. But after using this particular product my belief was belied.

Now, my request is that either make arrangements to replace the defective sandal with a new one or refund the money at Thiruvananthapuram.

My Mobile Number is [protected]. Email ID [protected]@gmail.com.

Looking forward for your reply, thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

CECIL FERNANDO
          TRINITY, TC 13/698 (3), VDAYAKADU VANCHUYOOR PO., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
          SOLE FROM BOTH THE SANDALS CAME OFF
          SOLE FROM BOTH THE SANDALS CAME OFF
          Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased a pair of shoes from woodland outlet M/s. ARROW CLUB , Shop no. 15.& 16 Gr. Floor, Plot No. 69, Sector 15 , C.B.D.Belapur, Navi Mumbai phone no.[protected] against Bill No.: 173 dated 1-Sept-2011 , Article No. 0160106 for Rs. 2395/- I am a regular user of Woodland shoes from the past 5 years. But the pair purchased against the Bill nos 173 has manufacturing defects which are now noticeable.The shoes are now opening up from the front. Shoes are not exposed to any rough & tear . On complaining to the said outlet, they did not agree for replacement but for repairing to pasting & stiching of the sole. But now they claim , that they will just paste the sole and the shop manager was very rude while attending the complaint to the extent that he asked me to leave the shoes & drive my car back home without wearing shoes. I have asked them for total new replacement of the shoes.

The company spending so much of money in daily advertisments instead of training their staff to attend customer complaints & customer satisfaction. All shoes are heavily priced almost 200% to 300% more as compared to other brands who offer a much better after sales service.
            Aug 13, 2020

WOODLAND — poor quality of sole

Purchased a woodland shoes worth Rs 1800 and within 4 weeks the sole started spoling. Now within 6 months the sole is almost spoiled. Hardly used 20times. Purchased in Pune and now im in Mumbai where no shop is giving proper responce for repair. I am not able to use the shoe . Total waste of 1800. Please suggest further course of action.
            I agree, woodland shoes qualtiy has been decreased now as i am alos a regular user of this shoes, but last year i buyed shoes from Woodland shop in Raghuleela Mall Vashi, and sole of shoes are cracked.

I am Inspector jaswant singh and i had purchased a woodland shoes pair on 21st sept from woodland shoes show room located...

Dear Sir, Madam,

I purchased one pair Woodland shoe (i.e. below detailed) from Aero Club - Woodland Store, Indira Nagar, Bangalore-560008. The cost was INR 2795.00. I have used it for around 10 times in a span of just 3-4 weeks (as I wear casual shoes on Friday and Weekends only). The Right-side shoe got two Cracks on its toe and approached the Aero Club outlet immediately regarding this issue. This is my 3rd Shoe and first time ever, I am getting this type of issue.

The Outlet people gave me the Repair Slip (No. #105; Dated: 20/Aug/2011) and now denying on Replacement saying misusing of shoes which is Not Acceptable at-all. It is around Two months to complete and I have given numerous phone calls asking on Status of my request but still they are saying “Our Manager will call you on Your Mobile and let you know what the possible things can be done.” Yesterday - 9/Oct/2011, I called to the Aero Club Outlet but same answer I got from the executive sitting in counter.

Shoe Details

HAL 2nd Stage, 6th Main
              Indira Nagar, Bangalore-560008.
              Phone: +[protected]

Please help me on this.

NOTE: The Email ID "[protected]@woodlandworldwide.com" given at WoodLand website | Customer Care section is NOT WORKING as the mail I sent got Bounced.
              Aug 13, 2020
              My name is Emil Francis. I'm staying in Chennai.
              I had bought a WoodLand formal shoe (WOODS) from a WOODland authourised dealer at ADAYAR in Chennai.
              I bought the shoe from showroom on 19th Apr 2010 during a clearence sale.
              Unfortunately the shoe got damaged in two days. I went to the showroom and enquired for a replacement or repair.
              They had taken my shoes and send it your concerned place.(Delhi)
              Most disgustingly the concerned showroom people told me that the shoe cannot be replaced or repaired.
              Instead you can select some other product.As I mentioned I liked the shoe very much and need the same one.
              I'm a regular user of WOODLAND shoes which is very reliable for the durability. I'm very much particular about the shoes I had chosen from the Showroom.
              I hope its just because of lack of your proper interest towards the customer, that I'm not able to get back my Shoes. I had tried several times to your customer care number[protected], but couldn't get any answer. If you take genuine interest towards the customer (me) I can get the shoe back. (Maybe I can go for a colour change, black...but very particular I need the same shoes.)
              I'm attaching the repair slip for your information. Please contact the concerned dealer or me and do all the needful things so that I can get the same model shoe as soon as possible.
              N. Sangeeva rao
              Sr. Manager
              Indian Bank,
              Ponnuru .Guntur district, AP.
              I had bought a WoodLand formal shoe (WOODS) from a WOODland authourised dealer at Tnagar Chennai.
              Unfortunately the shoe got damaged in 60days. The sole of my my shoes got crscked went into pieces. since im residing at guntur. I went to the showroom situated at vijayawada (AP) and handed over my shoes. They had taken my shoes and send it your concerned place.(Delhi)
              The showroom people told me that they will charge Rs.450 for repairing instead of replacing my shoes .
              I'm a regular user of WOODLAND shoes for the last 20 years which is very reliable for the durability.
              Hence I request u to replace my shoes within 30days. Otherwise I have no other option to file a case in the cinsumer forum. Hope I can expect positive reply.

I Am Gaurav Muttha residing in pune bace.I have purchsed shoe from yur authorise store aero club, woodland store, plot no 694/A adarsh chsl, adj to hotel rajdoot, pune satara road, pune 411037. phone no.[protected].

when i puchsed after 12 hours goan it become cut on left shoe of bottom. the store man giving me REPAIRE bace . bt hw shoud i take new shoe in repaire condiction . i want replce the shoe and want new . ACUTLLY IN OUR FAMILY WE USEING 22 SHOE OF YOUR BRAND. SO I AM NOT HAPPY THAT THE STORE KIPAR TALK WITH ME .
              SO KINDALY ARRENGED TO REPLACE NEW SHOE FOR ME.

PLZ TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.

GAURAV MUTTHA,
              PUNE .
              MOB - [protected]
              I WANT TO KNOW THIS ARTICLE NO. GC1085911 BROWN COLOUR 41 FOOTWEAR (LEATHER) YOUR COMPANY BRAND AND WHAT IS THE EXACT PRICE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLAY.
              Dear Sir, Madam,

I purchased two pair Woodland shoe (i.e. below detailed) from Aero Club - Woodland Store, Mal of Mysore, Mysore-570010. The cost was INR 2795.00. I have used it for around 6 month in a span of Six Month . The Inside –side the its lives the color when its weet if I ware that color will apply to my food also & I approached the Aero Club outlet immediately regarding this issue. This is my 4rd Shoe and first time ever, I am getting this type of issue.

The Outlet people gave me the Repair Slip (No. #206; Dated: 02/Nov/2014) and now they are telling that its color shading issue we cant do, but I an not telling that color shading I am telling that inside the show color will apply to my foot also. So please do the need full.

With Regards,
              Ashwini.C

I purchased a shoe on 30th july 2011, I started to wear it a week ago. The leather in right show is very hard and it wounded my toe, also leather is less shiny as compared to left shoe. I called the store, they said nothing can be done. Can anything be done, like refund or exchange?

Here are all the details:

STORE ADDRESS:
                TEL NO :[protected]

ARTICLE NO. : R16C 0561408 A65R 0 FOOTWEAR
                PRICE: RS 2035
                Aug 13, 2020

This mail will explain itself

Dear Mr Nagar,

With profound grief I am writing this mail to you after regularly visiting your Gaurav Tower Woodland store.

If possible kindly go through this trial mail & do suggest me the solution as it has been more than a year waiting for same.
                  Neither your customer care deptt. pick up the no to register the complaint or they revert back in written as you can see I have marked a copy to them but all this effort of mine is in vain.

In todays scenario where customer's vows are listen with utmost curosity Woodland is sleeping over kindly wake up.

Thx & Rgds

From: prabhat suharu <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                  To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in; [protected]@woodlandworldwide.com
                  Cc: gauravtower_woodland@hotmail.com
                  Sent: Wednesday, 9 March 2011 1:07 PM
                  Subject: Re: Unsatisfied with services.

Can I expect some reply ???

From: "[protected]@yahoo.co.in" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                  To: [protected]@woodlandworldwide.com
                  Cc: gauravtower_woodland@hotmail.com; [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Sent: Tue, 8 March, 2011 3:16:02 PM
                  Subject: Unsatisfied with services.

Dear All,

This is to inform you all that I am a regular buyer of woodland products since its launch.

I baought one jacket (jc) from chandigarh store sector 17.

The cost of that jacket is approx 3' plus. That jacket has some fabric issue all the suede stuff is coming out. No wash or dry cleaning has been done from my end.

I gave this jacket for replacement at woodland store Gaurav Tower Jaipur. Mr Jatin store Incharge has been kind enough to guide me.

As per him the jacket was sent for quality check @ Gurgaon but they dispatched same back to ur woodland store (GT).

This whole episode took around two months.

Than I tried calling customer care number given by Jatin since yesterday I made so many calls @ number given to me but no body is taking the call.

I tried doing same in front of Jatin aslo but no support has been rendered to me so far.

This speaks of commitment level @ Woodland for their customers.

Well I would request you to take same on priority.

Rgds
                  Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
                  Aug 13, 2020

i am buy woodland shoe from here in rajkot but they give me wrong size now i want to change but shopkeer don't change it back me i mail to woodland custmercare they said me put shoe in shop it will be repair but my shoe back as it as.......
                    please reply me what i do...?
                    i want clam in consumer court but how to do don't know nathing.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I'm gowtham my mobile number [protected] and mail id(dr.[protected]@gmail.com)...I had purchased woodland sandal model (GF 0655109A CAMEL 44 FOOTWEAR) in Aero club, woodland store, shop no. 575 C, H R TOWER, D B ROAD, R S PURAM, COIMBATORE. ON 03/07/12 TIN NO IS [protected]...after 2 months o[censored]se one sandal gets damaged due to manafacturing defect..I found that and gave my sandals for repair in that shop...they didn't repair that properly and they put some adhesive and return it to me...after one month o[censored]se it gets damaged drastically...I'm not satisfied about that woodland sandal...i think I have wasted money on getting woodland...its very shame for the brand...I need my sandals to be replaced...or I need a solution for my problem...I have attached a photo of damaged sandals.I think the shop has sold me the duplicate sandals...stiches in my sandal also damaged...please do reply for my complaint.

Gowtham

I purchased a pair of Woodland shoes, model no- GC 0572108 BRO 41 vide bill no- 9910 dated 13.02.2011 from M/s Earthline Apparels Pvt LTD, Woodland Stores, Sector -30A, Shop No G-21 , Inorbit Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Soon after i started to use the shoes, severe pain in my left foot started. Primarily i thought it may be due to the new shoe pinch but the pain aggrevated and i had to consult Doctors who pointed out that the pain is only due to the new shoe and the shoe is pressinh hard at a particular point in foot. Blood test and X-Ray was done which justified the diagnosis. I had to go through medication for 3 months to walk properly.

I lodged the complaint with the Dealer on 10.07.2011 through their reference no CF22 and also mailed in this respect to the Company on their customer care email address. Through my complaint i asked for refund of my money along with the compensation for medication.
                      Till date i have not received any formal reply from either the Company or the dealer.
                      Aug 13, 2020

I had bought a woodland shoes last year in August 2010 from your exclusive showroom at City mall gorakhpur-273001, within a year the leather colour is badly faded at some places.

i reached to your exclusive showroom at gorakhpur to register my complaint but it was one of my bad experience that i ever faced at such branded shop , the person at cash counter started shouting on me & misbehaved when i tried to tell them about that complaint. He also told me that you have no sense to take care of leather shoes.

It is my third shoe of woodland brand , i also bought one shoe for my brother but i didnt get any complaint .
                        Kindly look into the same.

Sandeep Jaiswal
                        Kunraghat
                        Gorakhpur-273008
                        Mob no. [protected]
                        Aug 13, 2020

The complaint was sent directly to MD with a courier having the shoes worth Rs 5000.
                          Mr.Harkirat Singh Managing Director, Woodland
                          (Woodland Shoes India, 2168 , Gurudwara Road , Opp. Post Office, New Delhi, 110005
                          Ph:[protected]
                          When I was fed up with customer care and the shoe store…they just do pasting of such expensive shoes and give back….
                          But I am surprised even the MD do not care to respond …I will be happy if he himself say’s we will not do it.

Ashok Saini -[protected]
                          #######################################################################

To, 30/07/2011

Woodland Customer Care

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Today I am sending the shoe to your head office at Delhi, which had a problem from the day one you can see the mails exchanges.

1. As I was not ready to take back the shoe which was just worn 10 time and the sole pasting went off you can see the pictures.

I instead that it should be replaced but you were so kind to get the pasting done ….for a shoe which was worth Rs 5000.

2. I maintained not to collect the shoe which was given to your Saki Naka store on 9/10/10....

PLS NOTE THE DETAIL OF RETURN DATE : 9/10/10 ...REPAIR SLIP NO.. CF - 78, M/S EARTHLINE APPARELS PVT LTD SAKINAK, ANDHERI-E, MUM-72

3. On insistence and assurance of your store managers I collected the shoe in the month of "May 2011 after 7 month" when I had no hope from your side also thinking that let me see how long it will last ( you can check the exact date in the register of your store, as the manager is not willing to give it now).

4. After wearing the shoes just for 4-5 times now pasting of both the shoes have come out.

5. Your store manager says they will past it again, also he will see if they can do it or not. As the shoe is more than a year old, thought it was lying in your store for 7 month without being used.

5. I thought it is enough; I am sending this back to Head of the company so that he also know the quality of the expensive shoes in the brand named “WOOD LAND”.

Addressed to Mr.Harkirat Singh Managing Director, Woodland
                          Ph:[protected]

Ashok Saini
                          Poor quality - no response
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          why dont u hv the size 11 for sandles.I hv been searching for long time.
                          hiiiiii,
                          the shoes quality is good but the service is very poor as i have submited my shoe on 5/11/12 and after 24 days i had got my shoes and before that i have purchased a new shoes
                          I endorse the comments. I am regular busy of woodland shoes from last 4 years. I bough leather shoes from woodland show room at jalandhar. I wore that shoe approx 5 - 6 times in last 1 year and sole of the shoe cracked. I approached the showroom. I agreed to pay for the replacement of sole. They denied for the same. They said we are not replacing / repairing the sole of the shoes even after payment.

I stopped using woodland shoes and not recommend any body also becuase if you are not able to provide the after sale service, why to purchase the product from the company

i had purchased woodland sandals from woodland store at munjmahuda,akota road,vadodara, some 4 to 5 months back.these pair of sandals were used sparingly.but recently the stitching of my right pair came out from onr place and the entire upper have now starting coming out and now i am not in aposition to wear it.i went to the store from where i purchased it but the manager of the store straight away refused to accept it without the invoice. but unfortunately i dont have the bills now but has agreed that the sandals numbering 41 4016 are not old enough bto torn out,and he suggested to lodge a complaint to the company.so kindly help me out and get my sandals repaired.my mail id ia [protected]@yahoo.in.also the manager has asked me to give a hard copy of companies affirmation. thanks.-ajay goyal

woodland/0111105 — discount not received

Dear Sir/Madam
                            I Regret to inform you that i had purchased a pair of shoes from your esteem outlet in Shriganganagar (Model No[protected] Colour-Khaki ).At your showroom the salesman told me that mrp of the above mensioned shoe is around 2700/ &on which discount is 25% which i didn"t got because on return home i was surprised to find that mrp printed on boxof shoe was 2020/- & same price mentioned on the bill (No3986 Dated 15.10.08)as there was no discount given in the bill.
                            Now you are kindly requested to look in the matter & let me know what can be done.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Saini
                            Om Villa
                            75 Kanhiya Nagar
                            Shikargarh
                            Jodhpur-342001
                            M-[protected]
                            I am introducing myself Subeesh kv , live in cochin
                            my coplaint was already i report to the shop of woodland Vyttila,Kochin
                            but the shop staffs had no response to me
                            they have no manners about how to interact with costomers
                            only the first time ,that buying time of the product the shop staffs interact with the costomers very cool
                            after any problems occure the satff responsibility was very hard
                            my complaint is i bought a shoe on 07/10/2009
                            product id Gc.0111105 Khaki
                            after one week the shoes back side leather stitching was damaged like a no quality leather
                            so i complaint to the shop that time i understand the shop staff poor respons
                            after one week the shoe send to the head office of woodland
                            with the original bill and a complaint by the shop people
                            I have purchased a shoe from woodland lajpat nagar,delhi showroom in feb 2009.
                            The Quality is extermely poor,In last 8 months 2nd time I have given my shoe for repair.
                            I have not been able to use my shoe for even 6 months.I think with a brand name and such expensive shoes Woodland co. needs to maintain Quality standards.
                            I have earlier on two occassion purchased woodland shoes. I find the after paying exhorbitant amount, the quality is not upto the makr. Neither there is any improvement by the shoe comapny

I bought pair of woodland shoes from ROCK LAND shoes Showroom M.G.Marg Gangtok, a month ago and found that is bears different...

i purchase a shoe from nasik road retail store of woodland but the size of shoe is not as per the standard of manufacturing ie. the my foot size is 39 no. still I buy 40 no size shoes but still it is very tight and uncomfortable to my feets, two times I go to store for this problem the size not expand by as suggested and keep my shoes with them but in this 10-15 days the shop persons are using this shoes as marks o[censored]sing the shoes is observe by me and thay are denying to wear the by shoe but im sure of this. i brought back my shoe but still it is not properly fitted to by feet.

To,
                                The concerned,
                                I have purchased woodland shoes before 1.5 years. after using shoes for 8-9 months, shoes sole becomes open in 1 shoe, after 2 months of it another shoe having the same problem.i contact to woodland showroom name aero club, shivranjini, satellite ahmedabad on dated 10/7/2011 with slip no LR141.
                                article no.- G52777 size-43
                                after 15 days when i remind them, they told shoes can't repair.
                                how could be it possible? after purchasing shoes of 2500 rs., shoes quality finds poor, in same it can't repair too.
                                it can't be understand.
                                in advertise & by brand you shows your shoes quality is best amongst the others brand & in same you are not even capable to repair shoes.
                                as you said, shoes are water resist, then how shoes sole opened?
                                i am really very dissatisfied with your quality & service.
                                i want solution of it, either replace my shoes or repair it.
                                hope i need not approach to consumer protection cell, if not get justice from company regarding defectiveness quality faced of your shoes.

looking forward for best from you.

M.B.Jakasania