Woodland — sole came apart after 2weeks usage

Kannur, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 arjunr ragesh on Feb 12, 2019
I'm writing this letter to bring you into notice of your products condition after barely using it for 2-3weeks. I brought this shoe from woodlands in umbal tower opposite to training school on 6th august 2018 and kept it as a spare, as my old shoe (Also from woodlands which is 2years old) which is perfectly okey. But 5weeks before i decided to use my new shoe and after wearing it for 2weeks, shoe's sole came apart and i took it back to the retail outlet and after sending it back to delhi i got it back a few days back but again the problem still continues. I am loyal user of woodland and having hard core believe in the quality of your product this is the first time this is happening to me. Please do the needful to replace or repair my shoes. I'm attaching a copy of the original receipt and and the condition of the shoes..

sole came apart after 2weeks usage

[Feb 12, 2019] Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I did purchase a woodland shoes, few days ago. It's paste detached, only after using few days of walking, now shoes looking bad... Not at standard of as company name showing...it's disappointing for any regular costumer...plz do something...

OR[protected]order id) And tracking DEL[protected] I have ordered on woodland website 15days Back. With prepaid.
From 15days I m mailing to company that product not delivered but the worst service and company faculty not replying properly what happened in order
Never struck in these woodland websites they running worst service and sales
21/9/2018 shoes bought from mavoor road woodland showroom in kozhikode in kerala.The shoe made two times out of the sole complaint and it to showroom, however the sole is not correct.The shoe should be replaced or corrected.That is the following details.

Lrp 3/11/2018
rp 113/29/11/2018.

No 575, Near Post Office, D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641002
    Woodland - sole came apart after 2weeks usage