Xiaomi India
Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd.

Xiaomi India Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Xiaomi India related photos (1343)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Xiaomi India Photos

Xiaomi India Complaints & Reviews

Sir, i am nazir hussain, i purchased the products from mi store and i have attached the awb/ tracking number and order number of those shipments which are illegally returning by the delhivery courier at dimapur khermal nagaland & guwahati based courier.
I did not cancel the order. Why they are returning? I need the items.

Its going beyond of my hand as the 'delhivery courier in dimapur are returning all those shipments' whereas i never cancelled the orders nor do i said to return, i asked them to hold for 3 to 5 days.
I want all the parcels, the name includes ' victor frankenstein, albert einstin, nazir hussain'
All those shipments have been shipped by 'delhivery courier' i requested them to hold the products for 3-to 5 days but seems their guwahati's and delhi's department has asked those parcels to return.

The delhivery office at khermal dimapur are illogically returning the shipments which i ordered. I need resolution, why they updating fake status, is this the service they are providing?
They simply said that guwahati's & delhi's delhivery office has asked them to return which i believed to be a blatant lie.

But i want all the parcels, kindly do the needful.
I need complete resolution, the products are very very important to me, i will not stop commenting unless i get my products, i will comment in all websites including consumer court, i need the item, kindly email delhivery to re attempt the delivery. I hereby enclose all the tracking numbers & order numbers.

Nazir hussain
Dimapur 797112 nagaland
Ph. No.[protected]
orders from mi website is returned without being a single attempt to deliver
orders from mi website is returned without being a single attempt to deliver
Problem resolved absolutely, no issue as for now

Before few days i gave my redmi note 3 to service centre of ahmedabad, maninagar for my handset problem. They did solve that problem but soon after service of my cell phone i started having battery problem. The battery is draining too fast and the service centre people aren't listening to this and ask for money for replacing the battery even though it was their mistake.
    Oct 24, 2017
    Updated by Saaista
    Before few days I gave my Redmi Note 3 to service centre of Ahmedabad, Maninagar for my handset problem. They did solve that problem but soon after service of my cell phone I started having battery problem. The battery is draining too fast and the service centre people aren't listening to this and ask for money for replacing the battery even though it was their mistake.my phone is still in warranty period and my battery problem started after they have done something while repairing. Take this issue seriously and Kindly solve this problem

I just purchase mi redmi 3s mobile phone on 15/december/2016 by flipkart. It is not working properly.. Now it is in warrenty period.. Before some days i went to its authorised service center which is placed in tilak nagar and its name is net dot solution and when i went there and they refused me not to repair my phone.. And misbehaviour with us.

My mobile details:-
      Imei no.1 is [protected]
      Imei no.2 is [protected]
      Mobile number:- [protected]

Please let me mention that i'm not holding the phone in any weird manner, certainly no different that all the previous phones...

I submitted my mi 4a phone for servicing today at aurangabad, maharashtra's service centre at jalna road. The manager sumit dixit asked me to leave the phone at the service centre for a day. When asked what is the guarantee that the phone will be given back in the same condition, he very arrogantly stated that we are not at a street. We are official service providers.in a spat that followed, he was rude, arrogant and disrespectful. He also said this is my name and file a complaint if you want to. Kindly attend to the issue.

[protected] my order id,
          Refund id[protected]
          Return number: [protected]

29th sep order cancelled,
          11oct it was accepted by bangalore warehouse,
          23 oct refund succeed,,

And still the customer is waiting for my own money..
          I cancelled an order by not accepting the courier and then the order got cancelled, it took 11 days for the product to reach the bangalore warehouse as per mi website, where as it took just two days for the product to reach my place from bangalore warehouse.. Then today i received a message in mi android app,, thereby i checked my bank account for refund amount but still there is no refund...
          I have purchase MI Redmi 4 mobile from amazon site and call customer support for insurance plan to avail on this new phone but their are not supporting and saying insurance plan olny they can give when we will purchase phone from their site not other sources.
          Visit gallery also and received same response from him .

Bunty hinduja

My mobile phone thread starts heating only after 5 minutes running, whenever i see any game or video, my mobile phone starts heating up, due to which its heat reaches to 45 degrees, due to the third reason no video or game is full of fun.in the future, if there is something unnecessary to my mobile phone then all of its responsibility will be of mi mobile company. Let me know the solution to this problem
            my mobile phone thread starts heating only after 5 minutes running

I have booked a order mi note 4 on 17 oct 2017, order id [protected]. Order hasn't come on my provided adress but on my mi app id there are showing now that we refused to accept order but there is no one from bluedart company man to give my order. There is not coming after ajmer e tail office it's gone out to ship.
              Please send my mi note 4 phone on the same price that i have been booked.
              my order not come to my gate
              As many time i connected costumer care service executive of MI but no positive response is received from them. I wish to return the phone.
              (High Heating issue during use or charging)

Order ID: [protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com
              phone : [protected]

I had kept my phone on charge while i was sleeping. When i woke up. The speaker and mic and charging port was a little melted and the battery was overheating. I unplugged it immidiately and waited for it to cooldown. It's working fine but the body is damaged from below and a little from behind. I had ordered it from amazon with order id[protected] on 24th september.
                phone melted from below
                phone melted from below
                Oct 17, 2017
                Bite drawer kumar's response
                Sir mera phone jo mene 1mahine pahle liya tha modal ka name redmi4, sir wo suddenly switch off ho jata h
                Sir I have bought a redmi 4 mobile and now my cable was not working.I had given my cable in nearest mi service center in
                last month nandyal, kurnool(dt), ap-518501
                It was already a month but they are not replacing it.how many days I have to wait.its a worst service center in nandyal.

My redmi 3s primemobile was dead, therefore i went to repair it to the mi service center. There, after a long standing in...

Dear sir\madam
                  I have order mobile mi 4 in mi store on 5th aug 2017 and i have received it on 07th aug 2017. From the date i received the mobile itself i facing problem in mobile
                  I) mobile not charging and charge drained very quickly
                  Ii) mobile hanged during oncall or attending the call
                  Iii) mobile get much heat i used headphone to attend the calls

For the above complaint i try to return back still 14th aug 2017 but ther is no option in mi store site within 2 days i got mobile.

After this i went to mi service center in chennai anna nagar radiant on 18th aug 2017 to enquiry about return but without my knowledge they change the charging board in mobile. So i ask why you changed spare they said this is issue so we changed it here after no problem, i accept it and get my mobile from them.

After this i have checked in my home by using but still the same issue exist so again i went to same service center on 19th aug 2017 05 pm to 8.30 pm. They did mobile flash and new version of software changed in complaint id they give previously.

After this i have checked again same issue exist, again i went to same service center on 24th aug 2017 till now the mobile is in service center.

I contact mi toll free no on 25th aug 2017 regarding this complaint that person said that you don't receive the mobile till the technical team give information and he didn't give any complaint ref no.

Again i call toll free on 28th aug 2017 they said wait for 24 hrs the technical team will contact you.

Again i call toll free on 29th aug 2017 they said wait for 24 hrs the technical team will contact you

Again i call toll free on 30th aug 2017 they said wait for 24 hrs the technical team will contact you

Technical person contact me on 06th sep 2017 and asking the job sheet, i send job sheet on the same day

After wait for 2 days i again call toll free no ask about status they said wait for 24 hrs

After wait for 1 day i again call toll free no ask about status they said wait for 24 hrs and request job sheet again

Still the status is same i. E they require job sheet no

I send job sheet again on 11th, 14th oct 2017

Again i call toll free on 16th oct 2017 they said wait for 24 hrs the technical team will contact you

Again i call toll free on 17th oct 2017 they said they need job sheet we didn't receive your mail clearly
                  Again i send mail with job sheet on 20th three times with job sheet attachment and type as text job sheet number

Again i call toll free for confirmation of mail they said still not get clearly

For my conformation i have send all the mail to service mail id and to my friend and check in my friend the mail receive clearly with all detail what i send

Again

Hhin[protected]

Please do the need full
                  2 attachments
                  manufacturing defect
                  The log of calls (call register) function of this mobile phone seems to be defective.Sometimes the "answered call" log doesn't show a received call.The call register must show all calls made, received or missed chronologically.It is quite frustrating when the machine seems to falter and misguide.
                  Iml not match warranty card shops keepar says me so you are alive my problem or not mi services centre behaviour very poor

I ordered redmi note 4 there is microphone and camera issue in the phone... The voice is breaking during the call and the camera picture are very blurred and very unclear.
                    I want a refund for my orders but flipkart is denied for that. I visited customer service center but they providing ths resolution that are not useful.
                    I believe that being a seller of my product trunet commerce will provide a resolution in my favour
                    I visit kolkata service center today. My note 4 chager showing prblm. It is undr warrenty period. Customer service executive will not replace the charger by tell various issue and excuse. After i tell her to proof her excuse she chnge the charger by saying after 1 mnth we will not take any guarantee of your phn as well as charger.

I purchased router from mi store app in diwali sale few days ago. My order no is [protected] they have given me a defective...

My redmi 4 finger print sensor is not working from the first day, when the device received. I want to replace that defective device. I made call to customer service but no step has been taken yet. I also went to redmi service center for 2 days but nothing happened. I want to here by inform you that i am pranab ghosh belong to nadia, west bengal. I placed a order a redmi 4gold 4gb+64gb at mi store on 11th october. The phone was delivered on 14th october2017. As soon as i have started the phone, the fingerprint sensor is not working. So, i have called to the mi customer service center for 2 days (16.10.2017&17.10.2017) but no action is taken by them. They suggest me to go to near by mi service center to replace it but they didn't. Now i am facing many problems with my defective phone and also helpless. I went to habra service center near jessore road and salt lake city service center (Infotel services). I did not get any good response from mi for two days and my replacement period will be over. As per mi terms "we will arrange for a pickup of the old product/device from your address registered with our website at the time of purchase of the product". So why did customer service executive suggest me to go to near by service center? I am harassed by mi. I want that mi employer should come to the place where the device delivered and replace the defective device.

I ordered redmi 4 from mi websites but the courier service of mi is so pathetic.
                        Mi give responsibility to www.delhivery.com...

My redmi 4a was dead, therefore i went to repair it to the mi service center. There, after a long standing in queue for 3 hrs the engineer took the handset for repairing and told to wait till it get repaired. Then i waited for more 2 hrs, and then the engineer gave the phone. At that time the mobile was perfectly working and then when i came home the handset was automatically switching off and again restarting for mostly 10 times. The next day again i went to the center and again waited for 3 hrs and the engineer gave the handset and told there, it is repaired and at there only itself i used it and after 4 to 5 minutes it again switched off. Then the engineer told to keep it for a day so i again went next day to collect it but he told that it isn't repaired yet. He gave the handset and told to come after 6 days because of diwali holidays. Now whole the day should we waste our time in this only?
                        Sir have you informed the customer care regarding this issue.
                        Your customer care person member are not co operate for customer .
                        he open any quires & send to back, & he says not our problem, customers problem .personally i am facing this experience
                        Bala Subramanyam Reddy's reply, Oct 19, 2017
                        send a mail to [email protected] with your job sheet, imei number, invoice, service center details .They helped me they will help you sir .

Order no.[protected] dated 5th sept 2017
                          Imei no. -1:[protected]

Sample photos are attached, taken with & without flash on.

I want replacement not repair on my new purchase.

I am leaving to usa on 23rd oct 2017 noon for vacation of 6 weeks. I want your answer well before it

Cell +[protected]
                          hazy picture with flash on when taken in dark - redmi 4 (3gb/32gb)
                          My phone is not getting on now plss suggest me the procedure to do something

Mobile number : [protected] – krishnakumar r

Imei number [protected]

I had purchased redmi 4 on august 2017. Last week only i noticed the issue in audio quality while taking video. It is not properly hearing while playing the file.

On[protected], i checked through xiomi service center & they asked me to replace the card by saying that the card have liquid damage. There is no way to enter water in it, since i can make calls & play apps from it.

Replace the card under warranty at the earliest.

Krishnakumar r
                            My Name is Ganesh and I Purchse In Apr 2017 mobile of Red Mi 4A
                            But Problem Is that Cloud and I think My accounts easily access remotely or Hotspot

Phone is boot up me and service center formatted but problem not solved
                            Is this Manufacturing Fault or Software please give detail

No one given reson carrectly

I live in allahabad uttar pradesh
                              My redmi 2 prime display got broken then i went to authorised xiaomi service center in allahabad for diplay replacement and paid total 3008 rs including gst (Rocket science) actual cost were 2199 + 350 (Service charge) + 18% (Gst)
                              Then i found that the replaced display have scratches and dent over the corner, in clear words that they replaced display with old part not with the new part as they are charging such a huge amount and inspite of that they are cheating customers
                              When i asked them that’s it’s an old part you had replaced with then they admitted and said will replace it with new part after diwali
                              sir have you contacted with the customer care .Kindly contact customer care and they will help you with that.Do not worry sir Xiaomi will help you.

I am facing network issue in my redmi note-4 mobile. I have visited service center for 4 times and...