XpressBees Logistics Customer Care

Facebook
3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall
Pune City

Thu 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 08:00 pm

XpressBees Logistics related photos (653)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Maryleena
I have purchased strontium memorycard32gb through the paytm and my AWB:[protected] is still now not received my order. Please make sure that your delivery details . Or make necessary steps to deliver the goods to other address. They have approached me too deliver the order around 9.30 pm so I asked him to hand over the product next day around 10.3 am today but still no one contacted me. I have contacted the person who call me previous day thrice but no response. Kindly make necessary steps

[Jun 01, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R.r.pallavi
    Please refer to AWB2EY[protected], I come to know during tracking, u could not deliver the ordered materials on 28th and 29th with note that customer was not available, We are very much in the house during those hours and any way will u please deliver the ordered materials tomorrow before 12.00 hrs positively
    Please e mail mobile number of the corier boy with whom i can interact and see that the item reaches us
    please give utmost importance to this e mail and respond immedietely
    Rajeswara Rao

[May 30, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Xpressbees Logistics — Shipment misrouted

Rahul Udara
      Paytm order awb:[protected], 1 item
      Awb:[protected], 1 item
      Awb:[protected], 1 item
      I received...

Xpressbees Logistics — Xpressbees says delivery attempt failed even though i was in the house at all times with phone switched on and working

rohitpruthi95
      The xpressbees awb number for the product i ordered through snapdeal (Order id [protected], suborder id [protected]) is[protected]....

Tarun Choudhary 123
      Two t shirt were ordered from snapdeal and one was delievered on 25 may 2016 yesterday. The amount was rs 320 but the boy o[censored]r company has taken rs 920 from my oldage mother as she had eyesight problem and was not wearing eyeglasses at that time.
      We thought that he might have mistaken and expected that he will refund the amount today as one more order from ur company was yet to be delievered.
      But some other guy came today and when we complained to his that he cannot come as he is injured. He also called that guy to confirm but he said he had taken and u complain about him and left after delievering the second t shirt.
      Consider it as legal notice bcoz i am an advocate. Adv. Tarun choudhary

Taken more than amount for product from my old age mother

[May 26, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Tarun Choudhary 123,

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Soumya. S.Nair. Thamarappalil
        I have order a saree via paytym credit card payment the order is confirm and i got the message : hi, the seller k p stores has confirmed that your order for miraan yellow silk blend saree with order # [protected] will be serviced by it. We'll keep you posted with latest progress from time to time.
        And the stores give the item to xpress bees courier i got that message also : update: hi, miraan yellow silk blend saree from your paytm order #[protected] has been shipped by the seller via xpressbees with the tracking #[protected].
        At last the xpress bees send the message to me without calling me or giving my courier :
        Xpressbees held delivery of your paytm order awb:[protected], as you requested for future delivery, will reattempt in the next 24-48hrs.
        No courier delivery people call me yet to give my courier in registerd mobile number.
        Where is my courier?

[May 25, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        At last the xpress bees send the message to me without Delivery Boy calling me or giving my courier :
        Xpressbees held Delivery of your PayTM order AWB:[protected], As you requested for future delivery, Will Reattempt in the next 24-48Hrs.
        NO COURIER DELIVERY PEOPLE CALL ME YET TO GIVE MY COURIER IN REGISTERD MOBILE NUMBER.
        WHERE IS MY COURIER ?

Chakri -The LION
          I have ordered an item from shopclues site and the item is shipped through xpressbees courier and is supposed to reach on 23rd may 2016 but still not yet received. Below is sms received from shopclues with tracking #.

Hi! Your shopclues order 91826816 for pigeon elite serving dish-copper is dispatched via xpressbees%20courier with tracking number[protected]. Expected delivery date is mon 23 may.

[May 24, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Xpressbees Logistics — No delivery & false reporting that customer wasn't available at address

dhwajjani
            I live in kandivali, mumbai.. I ordered bingo mini s530 bluetooth earpiece on snapdeal.com. My order number is [protected]...

lvvivek44
            Hello express bee,

I am vivek, awb no:[protected]

Now status is showing consignee is refuse to accept.

What is this? No one is called and came to my home, how can you
            Updated the false information? I need a proper solution for the
            Ame... Worst courier ever seen and your are not a professional and
            Wasting my time and money.

Note: if you can't delivery, why are you accepting parcel it will goes
            To some professionals.

[May 21, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

GaauTaam Pg
              I have ordered a jockey cotton pack of 5 order no. #[protected] in paytm. Its been handed over to xpressbees for shipping. I am waiting for this product for past 5 days. But i got a message like it's been delivered to me at 17/05/2015 on 17:40.. But i didnt receive the product in hand. How could this happen... It is ridiculous.. I need my product in hand as soon as possible. Some forgery has happened. Please take action on this.. I need an update as soon as...
              Contact no. [protected]
              Mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

[May 18, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Xpressbees Logistics — Reverse pick up not done from 6 days.

Jayavarapu VeerabhadraRao
                My reverse pick up is not done from past 6 days. Paytm has scheduled a reverse pick up for my product on 13th may 2016 and...

Istuti Arora
                This is regarding my order num 916508pwl83f4449 which is lying with xpressbeea since 8th of may and since 10th of may, it is lying at their delhi hub and has not been delivered to gurgaon 122001.
                I have been following up with first cry since 11th and with xpressbees since 12th may, but i have not received any support from them due ro which the order has still not delivered, everytime i just get an e-mail that they have escalatef the issue that too this email is sent by their customer almost by the end of day. They should understand when a customer orders something they keep in mind the delivery date and then order. There may be some plans due to which an order is made.

Ritesh Banyal
                  Sir I had ordered some articles . It reached the destination here at Shimla vide AWB no.[protected] and[protected] was to be delivered today but I received the message that my packets was withheld at my request and will be delivered by next 24-48 hours. Sir I have never made any such request rather I was waiting at home today for this purpose only and as such waisted my time also.

Ritesh Banyal
                  Advocate

[May 15, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Xpressbees Courier — Product is not delivered showing the reason out of delivery area

mrinag777
                    I placed an order from ShopClues.com. Order 91089989 placed on 03 May 2016. Talk to me i[censored] need on [protected]. They shipped...

Xpressbees Logistics — Product not delivered to concerned person awb/tracking id:1227162306318 [Resolved]

karthikeyan1214
                    Dear sir/ madam

I ordered nokia bh-222 bluetooth headset in paytm. On 6th may i received a mail from paytm...

Xpressbees Logistics — I'll be having client [Resolved]

virinchi Priya
                    I take many orders everyday and i have never seen such a rude client till now. I am out of station and i was in a meeting....

soumya ranjan purohit
                    I am not yet getting my phone delivery by snap deal they told me that today upto 7pm.BuT didn't get yet today is 7may2016 please cheak it out what is happening to it and give me my delivery. I am waiting for it since long hour so try to understand my situation and please deliver it as soon as possible. And please try that this type of mistake will never repeat in future

[May 07, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear soumya,

We request you to share your order id or complaint number to help you out in best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [protected]@snapdeal.com with these details so that we may assist you with this issue.

Dear sir/mam
                    i have odrer 30/5/2016 but till date not recieve any shipment
                    if any how my shipment deliver today because i am out station today i hope u understand my tracking no.[protected]

thanks you
                    regards
                    shifali seehol
                    [protected]/[protected]
                    Dear soumya ranjan purohit,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you further.

Kavin Krishna18
                      My order has been shipped and is out for delivery since may 2nd, 2016 as per the tracking details. I haven't received my shipment yet. I ordered a sweat pant on wearyourbees.com. I haven't received Any call or e-mail regrading the shipment. Really poor service. Look after the problem and deliver the shipment as soon as possible.
                      Order no.[protected]

Shipment not delivered.

[May 06, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      XpressBess wrongly used my mobile number, please remove My Mobile Number [protected] this number is mine.
                      The worst delivery service ever..no details of delivery boy and no details of any hub in Mumbai...
                      Pod no is[protected]

My Order AWB:122916654784

My order no mention above not dilvered on time please kindly urgent dilvered today
                      Expressed is worst courier delivery compare to other courier and it maintain not properly
                      Xpressbees is very bad courier delivery and not shipped at correct door number

supa_r
                        They are expressbees, they are useless bees who dont even want to work. I have been waiting for consignment for almost 2 weeks. The package has reached bangalore 5 days back and they are still delivering the pacl. calling their customer care is uselss as they simply say they will take action. The consignment number 2D[protected] is them for almost 2 weeks now, they simple update the consignment that future delivery request without even calling the customer . Please dont use their pathetic delivery.

[May 05, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Promised date is gone but still product is not delivered

Order infocus m350 mobile the delivery date is 18 to 22 but stilli have didn"t get the mobile
                        My consignment number is[protected].It haven't reached me till now.Deliver it today otherwise I will cancel my order.

krishna chenchu
                          Hi My Track id[protected].status is showing missroute.
                          Please let me know the status and we ill get the product.I have ordered one air cooler from shopclue, they sent it via xpressbees (To bangalore). On 3-May-2016 i received an sms saying "out for delivery", but no one called me and i did not find any missed call either.But still no response from bangalore xpressbees office.. Definitely it is not a good service.. (At least in bangalore)...

[May 03, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.