Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in

+91 95 5580 0800  [Customer Support]

2004
Awesome

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Complaints & Reviews

Hello, this is to bring to your notice that my flight tickets i had booked is not confirmed but my money is already deducted.
My money got deducted from my bank but my tickets are not confirmed
Feb 28, 2021

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Aamrita,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused. We would request you to kindly share with us your email ID used at the time of booking for us to check and assist you.

Yatra Care

Bus Cancelled by operator, I booked bus in yatra.com but got cancellation message from ABHIBUS with Same PNR Number AT[protected] and I confirmed with bus operator as well. All the relevant Screenshots have been attached, no response from yatra even after several emails and no customer care number for yatra.

Please do needful
    Feb 27, 2021

Feb 28, 2021
    Updated by Lokeshnani
    Some how I managed to talk to them over Flight Booking support number, and they said they've initiated the refund now and given a reference number for this refund request, reference number was 27358350, and said it'll take 7-10 days to return the refund, let's see what's gonna happen.

I booked a Lodge using Yatra.com.
      Booked Lodge: Aruna Lodge
      Location: Gingee
      Booking ID: TG:27057231br...
      Booking ref[protected] . The airlines had cancelled the flight and raised a full refund 12402 to yatra . But still yatra...
      My flight ticket was cancelled by the airline due to covid and they have refunded my money to Yatra. In my Yatra account the...

I have booked round trip flight ticket from indore to goa payment deducted but ticket not booked yet. there is no option available to talk to coustomer care please help me out.
      Flight ticket not booked
      Feb 22, 2021
      Feb 22, 2021

Hi, Greetings from Yatra.com! Regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share the email address used for the transaction to enable us to assist you. Thanks.

I want my refund, i was booked a hotel from yatra.com and i am not reached the hotel from some problems .
        So I cancelled my hotel booking
        But no response from yatra.com
        Feb 20, 2021

Hi, Greetings from Yatra.com! Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your Yatra booking reference number and registered email id to enable us to assist you. Thank you

I had booked my flight tickets in December 2020 and also cancelled in a week the refund was promised by yatra but it's been 2 month and I havent received any money and nor there is any contact number to get the refund status.
          Booking Id:[protected]
          Mail ID [protected]@gmail.com
          Feb 18, 2021

Hi, Greetings from Yatra.com! We would request you to kindly share your Yatra booking reference number and registered email id to enable us to assist you. Thank you

Flight PNR: PQQNHR
            Yatra booking reference:[protected]
            Refund amount: 10407/-

We had booked...

This email is regarding your refund request under booking reference number[protected]Indigo Pnr no..PIYM7M
            Ticket Cost: INR 3679
            Airline Cancellation Penalty Deducted: Nil
            Refund from Airlines: INR 3679
            Promotional Discount Deducted: INR 147
            Yatra Service Fee Deducted: Nil
            Total Refund Amount: INR 3532

I haven't received the refund till date. No response on email as well.

Deepa
            Feb 12, 2021

Hi, Greetings from Yatra.com ! As we checked you were already in contact with our support team related to your concern/query and required information/ details were shared with you. Should you require any further assistance feel free to write back on the same email thread for our team to check and assist you better. Regards, Yatra Care

I tried to book tickets from Bangalore to Goa and Goa to Bangalore from yatra and payment got deducted and due to some technical...
              I've followed as per the instructions given by the yatra app but the ticket isn't confirmed which shows failed but the amount...

I have paid for Rs.1883 to Yatra.com on dated.[protected] for Hotel Booking and After this booking...

I have booked tikets for trip from Chennai to Varanasi and back to Chennai - INDIGO - Airlines which got cancelled due to flight cancellation and INDIGO informed they have given the amount to Agent - Yatra.com. in the month of April & July 2020 itself. as detailed below. But till this date I have not received the refund amount from Yatra.Com.
              PBR Ref: Refund Amount Paid by INDIGO ON

DL8MMQ Rs.8636 12.07.2020
              NEBTNY Rs.8268 12.07.2020
              HGHJ5P Rs.2268 09.04.2020
              VWZGKN Rs.2638 09.04.2020

The above details were given by Airlines INDIGO while cotacting them for using the amount which were kept in Credit shell and subsequently paid to the Agent Yatra.Com, who have not paid the amount received by them to Us even after laple of 7 to 1o months.

Kindly inform me the present position of my refund amount.
              K.S.Sankaran
              Cell: [protected]
              Feb 05, 2021

I have booked tikets for our Travel to Varanasi and Return from Varanasi with the following PNR nos

DL8MMQ - INDIGO - Amt.8636 - Paid by INDIGO 12.07.2020
                NEBTNY - INDIGO - Amt .8268 Paid by INDIGO 12.07.2020
                HGBTNY - INDIGO - Amt.2268 Paid by INDIGO 09.04.2020
                VWZGKN - INDIGO- AMT.2638 Paid by INDIGO 09.04.2020

On contacting the concerned Airlines - INDIGO - They informed that
                they have PAID the respective amount to YOURSELF on the dates given above.
                But till this date no amount was received by me.
                Kindly inform me the present status of amount to be received by myself.
                K.S.Sankaran
                Cell : [protected]
                Feb 05, 2021

Can you please give ref.no.for the complient given by me today
                Dear Mr.Sankaran,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

As we checked you were already in contact with our support team related to your concern/query and required information/details were shared with you against communication Ref No. YA: 27160494. For further assistance kindly write back on the same email thread for our team to check and assist you better.

Yatra Care

I tried booking a flight yesterday for a roundtrip of Delhi to Goa. After transacting through UPI, My payment of rs 9832 got...
                  My bus journey booking from Durgapur to Kolkata on Shyamoli Paribahan failed but money deducted from my Freecharge account.br...
                  My Booking With YATRA
                  Reference Number[protected] and Hotel Confirmation Number: YAT[protected]

Payment...

I have booked bus ticket using yatra app.my ticket was not confirmed but ticket amount has been deducted from my bank account.please refund my amount.
                  Jan 29, 2021

Dear Birundha,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share with us your email ID used at the time of booking and the amount charged for us to check and assist you.

Yatra Care

I booked a ticket for my friend and had to immediately cancel due to a spelling mistake. I immediately got it cancelled via...