Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care

1860 200 0900  [International Hotels]
1860 200 0900  [International Holidays]

+91 95 5580 0800  [Customer Support]

Good

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in related photos (607)

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Complaints & Reviews

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — 'ya:25141783' cdxdfgvcjvchgfjhnb30-domestic flights - cancellations - cancellations - complaint 2

ripusudan thakur on Jun 21, 2020
I had booked a domesticair ticket from yatra and the flight got cancelled due to covid-19. Airline, air vistara confirmed...
Complaint category Travel Agents

anuphehal on Jun 20, 2020
My flight from pune to ranchi, 19th june was cancelled by goair, i am sending emails continuously to yatra and goair but no one is responding back on my refund, please help

[Jun 20, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. Request you to kindly message us the details of the issue you have faced along with your Yatra booking reference number, contact number, or registered email ID to enable us to assist you.

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — partial refund processed for e-wallet in pandemic

Ijlal Hood on Jun 19, 2020
    I booked an air ticket by yatra app from hyderabad to lucknow via delhi. For this i paid 3205/- on 6th april 2020 for the...

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — Indigo credit shell amount

induthomas on Jun 18, 2020
    I had booked a round trip flights to Kozhikode from Hyderabad for 4th and 14th April. These tickets got cancelled due to lockdown...

Goldi Madaan on Jun 18, 2020
    I booked a flight for me and my daughter for dated 11th april from chandigarh to srinagar with reference # [protected] but flight got cancelled due to lockdown. As per yatra team, airline has credited the refund amount in credit shell which can be used for same destination and same passengers within one year. However indigo flights are not operational on this route so i am not able to use the credit shell that's why i requested for refund but they are not going to refund the amount.

[Jun 18, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Goldi,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. We would request you to kindly share us your Yatra booking number for us to check and assist you.

Goldi Madaan's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 23, 2020
    Reference No. # 26129157764, PNR # XJ26FZ
    Goldi Madaan's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 3, 2020
    How you can mark it resolved without taking any action?????

Sougata Tapadar on Jun 16, 2020
      Pnr# nempja

As confirmed by spicejet, the full amount was refunded to yatra on 13th june. But while following the steps to book tickets through yatra, i'm not able to see ant option of 'book using airline credit'.

Unfortunately, there is no contact number or chat to speak to a support agent. Hence i logged a ticket through portal but there is no sla or acknowledgement. Hence, i need to wait for an indefinite time to book tickets using credit shell. Otherwise, need to forget the amount for urgent travel.

[Jun 16, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sougata,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. As checked and want to inform you that your refund of INR (13852.00) was processed from our end on 17th June into your Yatra wallet user money. Please note you can avail the complete amount in your future booking and the same can be used on the product offered on Yatra.com in one go and there is no validity for the user money, can be used any time at your convenience.

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — Refund issue from yatra.com

AMARdia on Jun 16, 2020
        I have booked tickets from DELHI to TORONTO on Dated 05/03/2020 and NEW YORK to DELHI on dated 21/03/2020 vide booking ref...

Genu George on Jun 15, 2020
        I am constantly asking for refund since one month bit there is no response i am getting message that the status will be updated in 48 hours but still there is no news about my refund
        I had book round trip ticket from yatra for goa (3 persons) from 17/05/2020 to 21/05/2020
        Kindly update the status asap
        Genu george
        [protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 15, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, Greetings from Yatra.com! In support of the Government measure to eradicate COVID – 19, All GoAir domestic flights are suspended from 25 Mar, 2020 till 25 May, 2020. GoAir is automatically protecting your ticket for travel and You can contact GoAir at any time over the next one year to redeem your ticket on any GoAir flight on any date with waiver of change fee. The Fare difference will be applicable, if any. You can utilize the credit shell by creating a new booking with GoAir on their website https://www.goair.in/ & select the “PNR Credit” option at the payment page.

Also, we are glad to inform you that we have credited amount equivalent to your cancelled SpiceJet booking amount to Yatra ecash/wallet. You can now use this amount either completely or partially to book any airline, hotel or cabs and preserve balance amount for use on your next travel. You can also update your details like name, age or make a fresh booking for anyone else. Kindly, login to our website/app/mobile site to redeem now. Regards, Yatra Care
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — refund of flight cancelled with no prior information air india

geetanjali shekhawat on Jun 15, 2020
          This is with reference to flight booking i made on 24th may 2020 from ahmedabad to delhi and delhi to jaipur of air india....

Balaram Singha Roy on Jun 14, 2020
          Why till date not refund my booking amount, so many time correspondance with your yatra.com but not responce your side why, not refund my booking amiunt, bide my booking pnr no fgv3vc and pnr no dcm54l and pnr no fizv3z

[Jun 14, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Balaram,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. As checked and want to inform you that under PNR FIZV3Z we have not received the refund from the airline end as it is under the airline credit shell, For PNR FGV3VC refund of INR (10670.00) was processed from our end into your Yatra wallet user money. Please note you can avail the complete amount in your future booking and the same can be used on the product offered on Yatra.com in one go and there is no validity for the user money, can be used any time at your convenience and for PNR DCM54L refund is under process. We request you to please allow us 10 working days to further address your refund query and solicit your patience. Disclaimer: Promotional Discount, Yatra Convenience fee & Insurance charges are non-refundable. (Yatra charges a non-refundable online convenience fee at the time of booking for providing multiple travel options, intelligent search and seamless online booking experience to its customers)We thank you for your patience and patronage.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — request for refund my request number is 'ya:25149060'

Gopal Prathip on Jun 13, 2020
            Hi team,
            We have done the booking on your website on[protected] as per the available slot in thangamayil travels....

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — more than 55 days but i don't receive my refund

Abhay72 on Jun 13, 2020
            I have booked 3 bus ticket on yatra.com for *16th april 2020 but bus got cancelled due to covid19. I have claim for my refund...
            Complaint category Travel & Vacations

mohits.1982 on Jun 11, 2020

I had my travel scheduled on 12 april from air asia flight (15-599). My pnr no was r2chvm.

Due to covid-19, my flight was cancelled and i have still not received any refund or credit note.

Yatra service is the most disgusting service i have seen and is a fraud company.

To date (From last one month), i am getting message that refund is initiated and shall be processed within 2 working days however the fraud company has not made any effort to either refund money or any email intimation on refund status

I hereby request you to kindly refund my money in full.

Mohit

[Jun 11, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Mohitkumar,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. We request you to please allow us 10 working days to further address your refund query and solicit your patience. Disclaimer: Promotional Discount, Yatra Convenience fee & Insurance charges are non-refundable. (Yatra charges a non-refundable online convenience fee at the time of booking for providing multiple travel options, intelligent search and seamless online booking experience to its customers)We thank you for your patience and patronage.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Yatra.com — They are not providing credit shell balance

Shardayan on Jun 11, 2020
              I have credit shell balance due to refund from airlines due to flite cancel during lockdown.
              Now i am trying to new...
              Complaint category Travel Agents

Tiwari Prakash on Jun 9, 2020
              I have booked a flight of indigo airline on 9th June, but now the flight is cancelled. But I'm not the getting the option of "Book using Airline credit" for further bookings.

Refund of credit Shell not yet credited but airlines confirmed refund done to yatra

[Jun 10, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi, Greetings from Yatra.com ! As we checked you were already in contact with our support team related to your concern/query and required information/details were shared with you. Should you require any further assistance feel free to write back on the same email thread for our team to check and assist you better. We would like to keep you informed that we are experiencing high volume due to COVID-19 kindly expect a delay in response. Regards, Yatra Care

Burhan Peethwala on Jun 9, 2020
                Refund details yatra ref[protected]

Flight was cancelled by airlines but yatra has not processed refund or amount not credited to my account till date.

[Jun 09, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, Greetings from Yatra.com! We would request you to kindly share your Yatra booking reference number to enable us to check the details and assist you. We would like to keep you informed that we are experiencing high volume due to COVID-19 kindly expect a delay in response. Regards, Yatra Care

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — Booking Reference Number YT39070340

drkeyurparikh on Jun 3, 2020
                  It is now over 8 weeks since the cancellation of Rwandair PNR UNK2N8 and I donot see my refund for Yatra Booking Reference...

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — international cancelled flight refund money

faisalmechster on Jun 2, 2020
                  I booked international round trip flight and due to covid my return flight got cancelled. This incident was happened in february...

Parijat Banerjee on Jun 2, 2020
                  I bought flight ticket from kolkata to nagpur on 10th july. I paid 4614/- via google pay app and my money got deducted from my bank account. But the yatra page said flight booking unsuccessfull and didn't refund money nor gave ticket.

i purchased flight ticket but didn

[Jun 02, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Parijat,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. We would request you to kindly share your email Id used at the time of booking for us to check and assist you.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2020
                  Dear Parijat,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We would want to inform you that the amount of INR 4614.00 is not charged on our end. We would request you to kindly connect with your respective bank.

Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — Regarding refund of failed booking

gsinghrajputana on Jun 1, 2020
                    I booked flight from mumbai to visakhapatnam on 30 may 2020 through yatra.com ticket booking was failed but the amount was...

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                    Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc]
                    refund pnr no g34672161
                    (10 minutes ago)
                    Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                    refund not received against cancelled ticket
                    Flipkart
                    Product is not received yet
                    Indigo Airlines
                    Refund against Cancelled Ticket
                    Flipkart
                    Not able to pay bill as Flipkart account is blocked