Complaints in Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India

Bharat Matrimony - BHARAT MATRIMONY IS TIME WASTE AND Money consuming waste service

manj9090 on Nov 24, 2013
That's true...it's such a foolish website that grabs people's money and the best in wasting time. The customer service is too bad, In a day two people would call from customer service and enquire and ask when we would sponsor for packages etc. By the time I ask them, dnt you guys...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Internet Services

Accenture - ACCENTURE IS FAKE COMPANY

srinivas.xi@gmail.com on Nov 8, 2013
here are more number of company in bangalore who are pushing people into major IT Companies with fake certificates specilly when its come to SAP and assure individual with a proper background check with any MNC company. One such Fake Company isACCENTURE ), this guys assure individual with all...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Indian Railway - I Booked tatkal ticket waiting 14 But TC are take extra money 500 and my ticket money are not back Why

Rajesh5858 on Oct 20, 2013
Ticket booking create trouble to passengers - IRCTC - Tatkal

My name is Rajesh KumarI had booked a ticked in tatkal mode Today from Unnao to Satna . When this ticket booked W/L 29 and when chanrt prepared for the same current W/L 14.

NOTE: My Money are not return...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Railways

Vodafone - high bill and unwanted bill

shrikanth744 on Aug 20, 2013
Even after repeated complaints against Vodafone services, they are charging me unnecessarily even fir services which I'm not using totally pathetic service n month after month I'm facing same problem, I hv 3g plan active for 1gb default monthly, n before completing 1gb data I have...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Telecommunications

Punjab National Bank - PNB STAFF PENSION

Ramasingh1 on Jul 25, 2013

I am Amit I am going to write behalf of my Grand mother name is Rampati such she is not getting pension as she required now pension is very less. So please provide me resolution.

Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Banks

LG Electronics - Serious Complaint - LG Refrigerator -RNA130619082

amitshukla31 on Jul 13, 2013
Hi, Writing a painful complaint regarding a new 180L - LG Refrigerator bought 6 months ago in Unnao District UP.

Refrigerator developed a technical snag - (Water dropping from Chiller Tray to shelf) around a month ago, Several complaints have been logged with LG customer care...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Refrigerators

LEMON Mobile - Delay in Task

pramod_ve on Apr 30, 2013
To,
LEMON Mobiles

I am from Unnao, Uttar Pradesh Pradesh, we purchased lemon mobile (Model-Lemon MB1) with
IMEI No. 910202800153869.purchased on 04/03/2012,

My lemon mobile has some disply problem, so I given to S.S....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

BSNL SIM - Lost my Sim Card

Jaishiv123 on Apr 28, 2013
BSNL Sim card lost

I have lost my Mobile phone which has the BSNL Prepaid connection. Request you to kindly deactivate the SIM Card to avoid misuse of my mobile number.

My Mobile #: 8765284310

Please block the sim card
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Other

BSNL Landline phone - bsnl not disconnecting connection even after receiving application regarding this and sending bill continuously

drsinghgps on Apr 21, 2013
I have a bsnl landline connection and want its permanent disconnection 0515 2830089 , so i gave application regarding this and they received that but connection not disconnected....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Pepsico India / Lehar 7up - Complaint for finding harmful substance inside the sealed bottle of "LEHAR 7UP quote;

Javed Ahmed Qazi on Mar 25, 2013

I am Javed Ahmed from Shukla Ganj, Unnao. I found a harmful substance inside the sealed bottle of Lehar 7UP, which is the brand of PepsiCo India. Please find enclosed herewith the photo of the same.

...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Food

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed