24x7Fresh.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 24, 2020
Profile

File a complaint to 24x7Fresh.in

Having problems with 24x7Fresh.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by 24x7Fresh.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

24x7Fresh.in

Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
201301

24x7Fresh.in Phone Numbers

24x7Fresh.in reviews & complaints(611)

I have paid (June, 2016) an amount of rs.1210 for home delivery of milk. After making online payment i didnot get the service and then i wrote a mail to them about the order then they replied the following:

Dear patrons,

Greetings from 24x7fresh.in team.

Thanks for your trust and believe in 24x7fresh.in

Order no[protected], paid on 5/15/2016 in name of rajeev bhadwal of ₹2, 373.60 for milk but neither did i receive money refund even after repeated followups nor milk.
I had even got mail from you with assurance of being paid but no action till now. On tuesday, june 21, 2016, 10:16 am, customer support 24x7fresh wrote:
Dear patrons,
Greetings from 24x7fresh.in team.
Thanks for your trust and believe in 24x7fresh.in
We apologies for the inconvenience in the services you have experienced during your subscription period due to lack of communication.
We are withdrawing all subscriptions from 30th june 2016 till we update our technology, logistics and manpower. Those who have subscribed in the month of march to may and have not got services for a single day from us can claim immediate charge back from the concerned bank. We will ensure that the approval is given for refunds asap. Incase if still do not receive refund with-in 15 days of claim, you may please contact us. We will ensure your service are started as early as possible. However, we will not be taking any new subscriptions after 30th june till our technology; logistics and manpower are scaled to face large customer requirements.
We have had some bad experiences with payu and paytm payment gateway as they have not shared any information of refunds or transaction ids from last 158 and 32 days respectively. Instead with the complaints of just.01% of our customers they had blocked our gateway without any notice.
The cyber crime cell had frozen our company bank account and thus our hands were tied but we want to ensure complete / seamless service without any excuses. We had been providing services since last 11 months and promise to serve you for sure.
We are issuing coupons for the remainder amount. However, if you have taken the service for even a single day, then we would request you to send an email with supporting order id and concern to harsh. [protected]@24x7fresh.in we will confirm with our back end and issue your coupon to ensure a quick response. We would request the handover of the daily/weekly/fortnightly coupons once the service has started.
24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have worked for this company for almost 6 months as an assistant product manager. My job was to design the mobile and web application from bangalore. Everything was done through mails and calls.in bangalore, sourab (Claimed to be co founder) met me in indiranagar ccd, explained my job and so i was convinced that nothing would go wrong. Great oral offers poured one me, i was excited and worked without any complaints.
    I started feeling cheated when i didn't get salary for 3 months. I reached the ceo-randhir kumar but every-time he said, its a startup, funding was not received yet.. Later he will pay me in one go.
    Today i am settled with a good job, doing really well. But thinking about the experience, i felt i should express it so no other people fall prey to this fraud.
    Also i want my pay for the worked i did. I was through pain and pressure all these 6 months. I want to be compensated. Pls somebody help
    24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    This company has cheated many of Indians. We have made police complaints and have written up to PM too. However nothing effective has been yielded.

My name is sumeel in november 25th 2015, i have placed order for 1 litre amul milk for one month. My order reference is[protected]. My order was not delivered and tried calling customer care number no body pick the call, it is fake company. But i don’t. Know how to complain on this company. So now i am complaining please help me. I have paid rs. 1048.80 i have not received any refund.
      24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Take this matter very seriously.

1) i had placed order on 01.05.16 (Order #[protected]
        Order date: may 1, 2016)
        And made full payment of rs. 1026 through paytm wallet.
        2) after that you mailed me saying that you will start milk delivery service soon.
        3) however, it is now more than 18 months, but i have not received your service even for a single day.
        4) i have not even received any call / free gift from your side.
        5) in short, i have not received any positive response / product from your side till now.

Refund me my full amount immediately.

Paytm transaction details are as below:

Paid for order24x7fresh order #[protected]paytm cash txn id [protected]-05-01 11:34:07 pm
        24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        More than 2000 amount is due from fresh milk supplier .
        Payment is made for 30 days full. But delivery stop from 11.02.2016.

After so many reminder till dated no response received from support center.

Order details[protected]

I am still waiting for services for what i have already paid amount (Rs 2592 for 30 days) against order id order #[protected]. I have received milk supply only 9 days in feb16. Tried many times on customer support number "[protected]" call charges applied and it is not answer by any executive for support, supervisor @ "[protected]" is not answering call i have tried many times. Please respond by when your services will be resumed or how can...

Hi 24x7fresh team,

Order number –[protected]

I ordered heritage tonned 500 ml milk x 30 days with a price ₹1, 080.00 on order date: april 18, 2016

Till now my order has not been get executed. Note that at that time of placing the order i am able to choose the hyderabad as my location. But now hyderabad location is not available.

I already contacted customer care via emails two times but no reply.

So i am requesting you please cancel my order and return my money
          Heritage Full Cream 500 Ml Milk x 30 Days 4000108 ₹702.00
          Ordered:
          ₹1, 404.00

Not delivered milk for 30 days per 2 packets per day

Till today i did not hear from you. Refund the money is the only option now.
            Please refund the money.
            This is very frustrating to email again and again with no reply.
            Very bad behavior. Please refund the money.
            Shame on you guys.

The detail of the order is given below, please provide the solution asap.

Order #[protected]

Order date: april 14, 2016

Invoice #[protected]
            24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delivery never started and money also not refunded no response recieved from customer care both via email or phone.
              Never pay upront for new startups as it will be scam.

{
              Dear customer

Thank you for showing interest in 24x7fresh. We have successfully processed your
              Order for the delivery of at your door steps. We shall start
              Delivering the milk (Quantity as requested) at your door
              Steps from 7th/8th/9th april 2016 depending on the system
              Feasibility.
              We assure you that once our services begins it will continue
              Uninterrupted.
              Fyi - before starting our services, your operation head delhi ncr - mr harsh
              Banga with local area supervisor and delivery boys will connect with you for confirmation of delivery start
              Date.
              Count for milk shall
              Begin from the day our service starts.
              Anticipating a long
              Term relationship with you!
              With regards,

Thanks and regards,
              Customer care team,
              www.facebook.com/24x7fresh
              }
              24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is srikanth from hyderabad. I have subscribed for 6 numbers of vijaya tonned milk packets for 30 days and paid rs 3078/- online on 30th april 2016. Since then i spoke to their customer care atleast 50 times and everytime they have a new reason for delay. Now, i am not even able to reach them on the number. I even have online receipt for the same. Please help.

Website: 24x7fresh.in

My order number #[protected]
                24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered vide order id no.[protected] dated 22.04.2016, till time i have not received even a single delivery and not even getting my refund from company. I have sent n number of mails and till time no reply.

Kindly take it up with company. I have raised the issue with them various times on customer care, by mails and also on their facebook page. But still no reply by them. They are cheating with people.
                  24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed multiple orders and none of them have even started delivery.
                    order nos are[protected] and[protected]
                    these guys are not even responding
                    please take strictest legal action against them
                    And make sure my money is refunded

This is very disappointing that www.24X7fresh.is a fraud company in and offer such a third class service. I have paid the amount of rs.1296 on 02 jan 2016 for monthly milk subscription thru online order no.#[protected]. However, my milk subscription service is not started yet. I have email to company several times but all efforts are in vain

Till date, no refund has been received from the company.

My email id - [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Can someone update on this.

Thanks & regards
                      Umesh agar
                      Mob no [protected]
                      24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I had paid last amount for 1ltr of amul milk for home delivery on 3rd april 2016 they started my delivery after 5 months and they delivered only 5 days an then the delivery was stopped and all phone were switched off even customer care people did nt entertained and even they dint replied on email also

I have ordered one and half kilo milk and eggs for a month, given compliant more than 200 times to their customer care services,[protected] received message saying that we are processing and will deliver in due course for year.
                        I have given compliant along with my order number[protected] date (11.04.2016) and online transaction of rs.1649/- (One thousand six hundred and forty nine only).
                        I think this will enough for you to process my compliant
                        24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked an order of daily delivery of Amul Milk from the 24x7fresh.
                          Hi there!

You just made a payment to 24x7fresh Rs. 2565.00 was deducted from your Paytm wallet, your transaction id is [protected] on 28.04.2016

on not getting any confirmation or response for this transaction, i wrote a complaint on their 02May2016

"dear 24x7fresh team,
                          refer my above subject order. having made the payment 28.04.2016, i have not heard from you neither by mail nor thru a call from you. please confirm the acceptance of my order and tell me the date for starting the supply. till today, you have not given me any confirmation of my order placed on your website. if there is any mistake & you are unable to process my order, due to any constraints, then please inform me and refund my amount.
                          all my calls to your cc no have gone unresponded."

which was replied on 26May2016 from "Customer Support 24x7fresh" as under...
                          "" I am writing this mail as an apology for the inconvenience you had to face by our delivery staff. We duly apologize for not satisfying you properly and we assure you that this will not happen again. We are taking steps in order to get all the details about this delay in delivery. Because of these measures we will be able to find the root cause and then we will find a solution to it to make sure that no further delays will be made. Moreover, we are sending you a complimentary gift as an apology so that you remain our valued customer. Our customers are our assets and this is our foremost priority that we satisfy our loyal customers, You are a loyal customer of our 24x7 and I will personally make sure that I provide you the best service possible. We will be really happy to serve you with even better services in future with more effective and efficient services from our staff. We thank you for your patience and we assure you that such kind of problem will not happen again in future as we have already started the investigation about the delay in service. We hope that you accept our sincere and humble apologies, we could make the delivery for the order on or before 20th June 2016. You can also Change your product to get fast delivery Like Vegetable, Fruit and Meat. Either Refund will take 90 days.
                          ""

on 21June2016 i got the following email
                          Dear Patrons,

Greetings from 24X7fresh.in team.

Thanks for your trust and believe in 24x7fresh.in

We are withdrawing all subscriptions from 30th June 2016 till we update our Technology, logistics and manpower. Those who have subscribed in the month of March to May and have not got services for a single day from us can claim immediate charge back from the concerned bank. We will ensure that the approval is given for refunds asap. Incase if still do not receive refund with-in 15 days of claim, you may please contact us. We will ensure your Service are started as early as possible. However, we will not be taking any new subscriptions after 30th June till our Technology; Logistics and manpower are scaled to face large customer requirements.

We have had some bad experiences with Payu and Paytm payment gateway as they have not shared any information of refunds or transaction IDs from last 158 and 32 days respectively. Instead with the complaints of just .01% of our customers they had blocked our Gateway without any Notice.

The Cyber Crime Cell had frozen our company bank account and thus our hands were tied but we want to ensure complete / seamless service without any excuses. We had been providing services since last 11 months and promise to serve you for sure.

We are issuing coupons for the remainder amount. However, if you have taken the service for even a single day, then we would request you to send an email with supporting Order id and concern to harsh.[protected]@24x7fresh.in We will confirm with our back end and issue your coupon to ensure a quick response. We would request the handover of the daily/weekly/fortnightly coupons once the service has started.

Our customer care number is [protected] and customer care technology is also going to be upgraded within the next 10-15 working days. We are opening up 9 warehouses in Delhi-NCR, 9 in Mumbai, 6 in Bangalore and 2 each in Pune and Hyderabad to serve our customers.

We are requesting your support and trust to provide us some more time to serve you better. Please note :

1. If you have already applied or are now going to Bank or Financial Institution for refund or Charge back then do not apply for coupon. If not then Pl do not do for Next 20 working days Pl
                          2. If your Service has completed then please write back to us with your comments and feedback to help us improve our service.
                          3. If you have filed a complaint against Mr Randhir Kumar CEO Founder of 24x7fresh or our Organization, would request you to hold it for 45 days so that we can complete our obligations to one and all..

When you reply to me, please do not email every-day. I would ensure a quick and prompt solution and mail you back once the solution is done.

We are upgrading the platform and the number of products and you should see the difference in coming days. We have also started the Buy Now Pay later Weekly Scheme. You too can get the Benefits of the same. We are ready to offer best Services. We are hereby assuring to resolve any new cases within 72 Hrs for sure.

i wrote on 21Jun2016
                          1. Order number:[protected]
                          2. Amount: INR. 2565
                          3. Date of transaction:[protected] for 24x7 Fresh
                          please process the refund of this amount transferred to you.

NO COMMUNICATION AFTER THIS. THEY STOPPED TAKING MY CALLS ALSO. HOPE TO GET A REFUND.

R/ Sir,

With due respect, it is to inform you that I have two orders vide order nos.

[protected] dated 17 February, 2016, amounting to Rs. 513.00
                            [protected] dated 9 May, 2016, amounting to Rs. 1296.00.

It is regretted to inform you that till date I have not received “ANY DELIVERY OR ANY REFUND” from your side / your representatives.

I try to talk with your representative on phone (i.e.[protected] at various times, but the phone has been dead or out of range.

I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND MY PAYMENT OF Rs. 1809.00 (513+1296) MAY PLEASE REFUND TO ME AT EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Sd/...
                            (Lalmani Prasad)

Order #: 40000320
                              Amount Paid: Rs 3, 078/-

These guys need to be punished. We should get our money back.

TThis is very disappointing that www.24X7fresh.is a fraud company in and offer such a third class service. I have paid the amount of Rs.1944 on 26th April 2016 for monthly milk subscription thru online order no.#[protected]. However, my milk subscription service is not started yet. I have email to company several times but all efforts are in vain And my refund request no 0161 A-63 DTD 27.05.2016

Till date, no refund has been received from the company.

Can someone update on this.

Thanks & Regards
                                Vishal Gupta
                                Mob No [protected]
                                24x7Fresh.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                This is a fraud company. Only through court you can get the money, even police is not doing anything.

It's been more than a year, that I subscribed for Milk subscription through 24x7fresh.in, via order ID[protected] in March, 2016 for Rs. 648.00. Earlier CC people were saying they will refund the amount, but till date nobody has initiated anything. After repeated mails and calls to customer care, i got no resolution. Now even the website is not working and CC No.[protected] is also not working. Till date i haven't received the refund or any item from them. Now i get to know that its a fraud company and they have shut down their business.
                                  I want the refund of amount Rs 648.
                                  Can you please help in getting refund for the amount paid."
                                  Mar 31, 2017
                                  Updated by rrathore2311
                                  Can i get the solution on this complaint?
                                  May 10, 2017
                                  any update on this??
                                  Nov 22, 2017
                                  Hi Team,

Any update on this??

Hi, My refund is still pending against Order ID[protected] for Rs. 2276.00. The subscription was taken on 28.04.2016 for Rs. 2276.00 for Milk & egg. Till date no attempt has been made. We tried reaching them, they said, subscription will start soon, waited till 2-3 months. Then afterwards, requested for refund.

Website www.24x7fresh.in an CC NO.[protected], is also not working. Kindly, help in getting the refund for Rs. 2276.00

Rupinder
                                    Mbl. [protected]
                                    Mar 31, 2017
                                    Updated by rupinderk
                                    Till date, no communication from 24x7fresh, seems they are not bothered and has done all frauds intentionally. By refunding the amount they might clear that unfortunately the things turns to bad shape. But, since they are not at all Co-operative and intentionally they have cough up lakhs of rupees of general public. Shame on these people.

Further, update you with the legal complaint copy soon.

Rupinder
                                    File a court case, otherwise simply forget the refund of money. Even approaching to Police, filing FIR/ GDs etc, writing to Concerned Ministries, PMO has not yielded any result. It seems that it is a big scam worth of thousands of Crore.