Acer India

Landmarks:Next to Hosmat Hospital

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Acer India related photos (223)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Acer India Complaints & Reviews

Acer India — I'm not able to get correct status of laptop

satishsingh227 on Aug 21, 2020
My laptop got damaged on 01/08/2020 & on same day I have submitted my faulty laptop at authorize service center and being...

Gitu Barma on Aug 17, 2020
I have honour to inform you that 5 years ago i bought a acer laptop. My laptop model number is -Acer travel mate 4740z.Few days ago my laptop body have broken . One week i visited acer's service center to change my broken laptop body.But service center told me that this model number laptop body are not built by company.Then what should i do?please help me.is company responsible for this?if they don't provide it's parts then why they sold their products?

[Aug 17, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I am not getting any resolution from acer.please help me.
Help me

Acer India — laptop acer aspire 5 repaired 3 times within the warranty period and not working now

vyshnavnk on Aug 16, 2020
    I have ordered this acer aspire 5 laptop through flipkart and dispatch dated on 14/2/2019, it has been repaired three times...

Jaspal123 on Aug 14, 2020
    I just baught this new laptop but their cd tray is not working. I think it was block. I cant play any cd due to this problem. Please understanding my issue and solve it as many a you can.

[Aug 14, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    there is small hole in CD tray, take safety pin, insert into hole, CD tray will open.
    same problems are happened to many consumers.

Prince Kumar nigam on Jul 30, 2020
      I complained on 20/7/2020 that my laptop in not turning on and my case id is 3589226l and this problem is not solved till today

Delay in service giving for laptop

[Jul 30, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Acer India — You have sent me out of warranty laptop

Saeesh Shetgaonkar on Jul 26, 2020
        You have sent me out of warranty laptop .how can you do that? i purchased this from amazon. amazon is asking for service denial...

Paledhara Hasmukh Hasu on Jul 20, 2020
        Hi paledhara hasmukh advocacte
        My acer laptop s/n: nxgd0si[protected]

Keyboard and problem, power problem only one year passed from purchase

[Jul 20, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anusha byahatti on Jul 8, 2020
          I have purchased laptop before 3 months.
          Now its not starting.

[Jul 08, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

made easy on Jul 4, 2020
            My laptop is not opening until we turn on/ off for the five times then it opens and webcam(camera ) not working and ear pin point alsi not working. And my mobile no. is :-[protected]

My Laptop is not opening properly and webcam mode not working.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2020

[Jul 06, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Acer India — Acer R5-576-36QR/selling of defective new product

anju panday on Jul 1, 2020
              I had purchased acer laptop from your one of supplier, the product is creating problem from starting, now window is not turning...

Acer India — laptop problem turn not on

pubg Jugaad Tech on Jun 29, 2020
              I am bay acer aspire lapte and 7 months ago face meny problems now my laptop turned off and charging not working please acer...

AIR Panaji on Jun 22, 2020
              The CPU is dead and is under warranty.

[Jun 22, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AIR Panaji on Jun 22, 2020
                The cpu has become dead and is under warranty.

MSTC NER on Jun 6, 2020
                  Not working

[Jun 06, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Acer India — Extremely poor service

Rohith Vijayakumar on Jun 3, 2020
                    I had registered a complaint with acer stating that my acer predator helios 300 2019 model's right side fan had stopped working....

Acer India — defective product

Vrushali Nandedkar on May 30, 2020

We have purchased acer laptop from vijay sales pune on 22/12/2019.
                    Please find the attached...

@Arunkumar on May 30, 2020
                    Hi. This is arun i recently purchased aa acer predator 300 laptop on october 2019. It’s got a motherboard issue so they changed it and again now it’s getting a battery issue it’s not at all charging for a new product why it’s happing like that and it’s not a cheap product also i purchased for 56000rs do you know for a middle class person how much it is
                    And if i asked about replacement of the product you people say it’s won’t done.

I totally disagree about the company policies and the company product.
                    I need a justice to my amount which i have spent on you people.

[May 30, 2020] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Acer India — laptop repair case id : 3526531i & 3533988i

Sukhjot Singh on May 22, 2020
                      Initially i logged a complaint (Case id : 3526531i) for my keyboard faulty, the engineer got the issue fixed and i received...

E R Arora Sahib on Apr 18, 2020
                      When i charge the laptop or shut off the laptop
                      Updated by E R Arora Sahib Apr 18, 2020
                      When i charge the laptop it was shut of

Acer India — laptop dead after 4-5 months of use/ no redressal of complaint

Harshit248 on Mar 22, 2020
                        I purchased the acer swift 3 laptop in october 2019.in january 2020 the laptop's screen started to turn white when moving...