Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7912)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

[email protected]
I am an airtel subscriber with prepaid connection number [protected]. This connection was allotted to me in 2009 when i was posted at a & n islands (West bengal circle). Presently i am posted at durgapur (Wb) and had approached the local airtel outlet to upgrade my connection from 2g to 4g. Although a new sim has been provided to me, however since last 10 days i am struggling to get the sim activated. I was asked to submit my identity proof along with passport photo, which i had done. The local outlet failed to activate the sim and in last 6 days they have given me two more sim (S) suggesting some technical problem. Today again they have given me another sim and asked me to wait for another 4 hours for activation, and that also they are not sure about it. Finally asked me to register a complaint. I would like to mention here that since last 7 years i am using this number & it is very important for me in terms of my all online transactions.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-06 07:20:10

[Jan 23, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

vichaan
    My mobile number is [protected], airtel, prepaid.
    I have a balance of around rs. 700/-
    I use the mobile sparingly, and it is a second mobile. As i am 75 years old, i keep airtel as a standby if my other phone, bsnl, does not get signal.
    Today i sent two photos through my whatsapp. I do not have any group membership in whatsapp.
    Suddenly today when i try to make a call warning came that there is no balance.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-06 08:41:52

Updated by vichaan Jan 23, 2017
    Somebody from airtel (that is what he said) called me. He asked for my bank details so that he can refund the money. I requested him to restore my balance inmy prepaid account. He refused. He insisted that I give my bank deatils. I refused to give my bank details to unknown people on fone. I do not believe him.
    If he genuine airtel executive he might have found ways of restoring my prepid amount. Something is fishy.

Hemadhar9
      I'm porting jio4g to airtel, i am using iphone 6s and all ready i am selected 4g network, my sim activated last more than 48 hours, but not getting 4g signals and i'm mobile restated more than 10 times but 4g signals not coming and i am 349₹ recharging thru my airtel application but extra 3gb data not getting

4g not getting

I am also not getting 4G network with iphone 6s plus..
      Airtel customer support people will just buy time by giving stupid reasons..
      I am in contact with them from last 3 weeks but they didn't fix my problem..

Iphone 6s users, please don't buy airtel 4G connection.. there is no guarantee for 4G working..
      Please use vodafone 4G.. It is working fine with my iphone.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Abhijatya Joshi
        In airtel there was a scheme of 346 rs in which all the call were free for 1 months and 1gb data but i m not able to make calls and there is no source is provided for interrecting with customer care directly
        And it is displaying that i have insufficient balance while there is no need of balance as i have already paid for it care directly so kindly help
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-05 09:39:29

Updated by Abhijatya Joshi Jan 23, 2017
        There is no reply from the company
        Updated by Abhijatya Joshi Jan 23, 2017
        Yet there is no reply from the company so irresponsible behaviour

Mallik Reddy

I'm mallikarjuna reddy employee at l&t metro rail - hyderabad.
          Around 10 days back one of your executive named sekhar (+91 [protected]) called me and suggested me to change to airtel and said he was from head office. He advised me to send all the documents through whatsapp (+[protected] and the above mail id which i made into loop. I agreed and send the same as per his request. He even asked to come and collect the sim near his home and i have done the same.
          Till now the sim wasn't activated yet and he has blocked my number simply without even intimating the reason and all. I've texted him and called him for about 20 times.
          Request you to take necessary action at the earliest and escalate the problem.
          Hope you will not be encouraging this kind of attitude.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-03 17:39:08

Csraghav
            I bought a recharge of INR 350.00 on 23-Jan-2017 on my number [protected] which has not been credit to my account.
            Mercahant - Airtel Prepaid Merchant Transaction Reference Number- RTBTX198115.

Called up customer care they have no clue about it.

Please help me i need my refund to be processed in my account.

Airtel is the worst service provided i have ever experienced.

Recharge not credit to mobile number -9958658338
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-08 08:43:45

[Jan 24, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017

Mathan Doss
              I tried activating a 4G plan through my debit card. Though, money debited from my account two times, the plan was not activated. They promised me to refund with in 7 to 10 days through msg but they never refunded the money despite of my repeated insistence over the issue to customer care. I wish to drag them to the court. Iam having all the proofs with me with date.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-05 21:38:33

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
              No network since yesterday that is from[protected]
              Today I was recharge my no. [protected] by Rs. 50 by debit card hdfc bank. amount debited from my account but my no. Doesn't recharge and not show any msg from airtel Pl refund my money in airtel wallet, I will be very thankful to you thanks Mrs. Naghma khan
              Dear sir my airtel number is [protected] up ease.
              I am facing problem from long time when i call any person and that try to receive my phone then automatically my phone do cut

Present time i am in roaming odisha kendrapada so please resolve my problem asap.
              Sir/mad :
              the 2Gsignal is very low in my area it was an village & ande many villagers have airtel preepaid conections but the signal is very low, plz increase the tower coverage...ads-karadapada, tikarpada, angul, odisha, india, 759132
              Yours faithfully (B.mohanty)
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Bhuvanasesa
                I team,

On 20th jan, 2016, i recharged 2gb of 3g data for rs.227 through my airtel app. But from the day 1 i recharged i could only see 1gb of data balance. Now it is just 400 mb in the data balance and i am getting alert message from airtel for reaching 500 mb.
                I am completely confused as to why the complete data didn't get credited into my account.
                Please help me in getting the remaining 1gb 3g data.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-02 01:09:41

This is with reference to your post, dated 23 January 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

[email protected]

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

This is with reference to your post dated 23 January 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Pls help
                my airtel prepaid no is [protected]. i have not been able to send sms from this no for the past three months.however i am able 2 receive sms.i hav tried to contact ur customer service but to no avail. may i request you to please look into this matter.
                I Lost My Phone Somewhere In Market. I Wish To Deactivate My Airtel Number My airtel Numer Is [protected]. Please Deactivate As Soon As Possible

Deactivate Airtel Number

My Name Is Bhola Kapoor And Address Is J-45, Chanakya Place 25 Ft road Janakpuri New Delhi-110059
                Dear sir my airtel number is [protected] up ease.

Dear sir/mam
                I want call detail if my mobile no.[protected] from 1-7-16 to 31-8-16 on my mail id only.
                Please provide my call detail/ ebill.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Nageswara Rao Jakkuva
                  I had two dth connections with airtel. My service account number is [protected]. Since they changed my package without my consent, i cancelled one of my connection and surrendered my device. However, i've been charged for four months though i do not have active connection and reduced from my wallet. I sent emails several times, however, they did not resolved and asking me to share the receipt of 4 months back, which i did not keep. Kindly review attached email proofs on cancellation and help me in proceeding legally with airtel dth. If you have any questions, please revert

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-03 17:35:04

Airtel Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017

This is with reference to your post dated 23 January 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Akanksha Singh
                  airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Vinit Tyagi
                    I am vinit tyagi and my airtel CAF NO- N4528048 A/C NO-[protected]. i lodged a complain against bharti airtel limited to refund of my new connection. sir my case is 3 month old i have mailed many time in airtel but they are not giving me satisfied answer they are giving me only time when i mailed they they say that your case is under process since last one month. so, it is my request to you please take hard action against airtel and refund my amount soon.
                    THANKS
                    Regard
                    VINIT TYAGI

1000 rs is not received

Mohan Loke
                      Pathetic signal and 90% of the time doesn't work. A garbage network. I tried to report to them about the problem, but the form they have online wont let me fill in the pin code and won't allow me to submit without it. Instead spending and bragging about their network on advertisements, they should spend money on increasing coverage. Every time a call comes, in first attempt it gets disconnect. Such a poor service and pathetic management.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-28 16:11:49

Akash Kumar Padhy's response Jan 18, 2017
                      159 unlimited internet but i'm received only 500mb
                      Akash Kumar Padhy's response Jan 18, 2017
                      Call me now [protected]

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                      Sir m aapko ek Baat btana chata hu vot important h aapke orrr aapki Company k liy.
                      My Contact No. Is [protected]
                      159 unlimited internet but i'm received only 500mb way only 500mb ?
                      Please review on my bill my local call charges is extra due not available of network on my connection at my local location and my local call rate as per second plan
                      I am calling to tollfree no. and call charges have added with extra call rate in my bill
                      Please resend my bill again as per my plan on urgent basis to pay this month ...
                      Please change my register mobile number [protected]
                      Recharge nahi ho raha h g wohi complaint h g cards ka serial no [protected] second card serial no [protected]. A card se recharge karne se recharge nahi ho raha h g . recharge karthe h to this voucher used kar k bol raha h g that is my complaint
                      I lost some of the numbers on my voucher card to enter the pin number so could i know the pin number based on serial number?
                      WRong number([protected])
                      tran id([protected])
                      Amnt (50)
                      Correct no.([protected])

Airtel — Recharge issue with Airtel [Resolved]

ATHAR REHMAN
                        Dear sir, I recharged my mobile no. [protected] with Rs. 259/- through hdfc net banking, i had an offer on airtel app that...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [8]Complaint category Telecommunications

Airtel — Bill raised after porting of number [Resolved]

ksain
                        Airtel company is rasing bill after getting port to other networks
                        My airtel number is [protected]

Porting...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [7]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Port Request not processed [Resolved]

sjagadish92
                        I applied port in request in airtel through online for my number [protected] in chennai. A person collected 300rs amount(cannot...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Shalinilunkad
                        I activated my international roaming on my mobile no.on 18th dec. While in the USA it stopped working on 12th Jan. The simcard is identified by the phone but is unable to connect to any of the data providers. I filed a complaint and they are unable to sort it. I am still in the USA till March and they are asking me to come to a Airtel store to collect the new SIM card.
                        There were frequent mail exchange and someone 'senior' shall look into it. I then got a call from them saying another senior shall review my complaintm.
                        This morning I get an email saying please come to the store.
                        All my emails, bank account, credit card, share trading is through my mobile no.
                        The harassment continues with no help or support or response from them.
                        I have lost business and cannot access important mails worth a huge amount of money.
                        Please file my complaint and help.
                        Thank-you
                        Shalini Lunkad
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-02 12:17:38

+[protected]
                        Updated by Shalinilunkad Jan 24, 2017
                        Have not received any response from Airtel at all. It's been 12 days without the simcard working.
                        Updated by Shalinilunkad Jan 24, 2017
                        NO RESPONSE YET regarding my activation of roaming service.
                        My alternate no's are +[protected].
                        It's 12 days. I can suggest you issue me another SIM card and I shall get it couriered here to USA.
                        Some sort o[censored]Nautomated response would help. Can't use my credit cards
                        Bank accounts, emails !!!
                        Please help
                        Airtel Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
                        Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We will contact you soon to resolve your concern.

Updated by Shalinilunkad Jan 26, 2017
                        No RESPONSE yet! 15 days and no response.
                        Airtel Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2017

Anil S.

shpt
                          I am pooja s .I would like to inform you that I have lost my life time aritel prepaid sim card no [protected].kindly block the SIM card to avoid any misuse of the same.I have already made a complaint though phone for blocking of number.the concerned officers were noted the message and informed that the blocking in effective one houre.but sim card not deactivated still now sim card was activated.so pleace request you deactivated SIM card
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-01 10:34:49

Updated by shpt Jan 22, 2017
                          My mobile no is [protected].I have lost my SIM card. Please deactivate the SIM immediately, so that the some one miss use this No.Please I request you deactivate the sim.same one miss use this number please I request you lock this No.some one use this no what's app an other social media. Then so many problems are there in this no.so please deactivate this no.I am already tack to customers care but no uses.then I complet this way.so please deactivate this no

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

[email protected]
                            We have recharged of Rs.100/- on mobile no. [protected]on 14th January 2017 from Haryana General Store Sector 49A Chandigarh but it is not recharged. On an enquiry i was told that internet used on 14th & 15th January 2017 and the balance nil as on 15th January 2017. I was surprised to know that sim was not in the mobile how it can be happened you are therefore requested to recheck & look into the matter and arrange to afford credit of Rs.100/- immediately on mobile No. [protected] and also can contact my mob, no. [protected]. Complaining on behalf of my wife as the sim is in her name.

thanks

Rakesh mehta
                            Manager
                            State Bank of Patiala
                            Chandigarh
                            [protected]/[protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-28 06:00:22

[Jan 22, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Airtel Customer Care's response Jan 26, 2017

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Sheikh Mujtahid
                              I have not used any data from my airtel postpaid number and i also have paid Rs.1900 previous month.In this month my bill has been generated as amount of Rs 851, i want to know that where from this amount come or if i have used any data then kindly submit whole detail of my charges.It is really annoying and disturbing matter.I hope that you will except my complaint and rectify any error, if not i will be helpless to vanish my number and you will be responsible for that.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-28 04:20:42

Gpr Reddy
                                Hello Airtel Manager,

Complaint on airtel account number [protected] . Amount Refund..

Latest Request number:76191587

I paid the amount 2243 for Broand Band Connection through online.But They did not provide the connection in time.. So I cancelled the connection on 12/20/2016 ..and raised the refund through onine and also I've called to customer care ask them to cancel the request. So they cancelled the request and said the amount will be refunded with in one week. But The amount has not been funded.. Again I called them for my refund.. and they said it will done in 3 days . again no process is done .. Again I sent mail to 121 to get update on refund process . then raised the new request instead of resolving the existing and said the amount would be refunded on 28 th of Dec. But this time also no refund .. Again I sent mail to get update.. But this time also they created the new request and said it would done on 14 Jan 2017.. this time also no process. . when I called customer care and asked them .. they are said silly things like we have to process, your account is not cancelled and some people say it is cancelled.. each person is saying different answers. No once is telling proper reason .. Again I sent mail to 121.. This also they again created the new request ..and said it would be done 27th Jan 2017 .. I guess time also they wont refund my amount.. I've sent almost 20 mails for my amount.. Its almost one month I've raised the request.no update so far.. I got irritated with this worst process and with mail .. I decided to post..

Can you please make sure at least this time, my amount will be refunded on promised date..
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 02:20:11

Updated by Gpr Reddy Jan 24, 2017
                                Hello Airtel Managers,

Any update on this request
                                Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2017

This is with reference to your post dated 22 January 2017.

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 24, 2017

Hello Airtel Managers,

Any update on this request...

SumanBala26
                                  I have Airtel landline and wifi connection. Though I have paid all my payments in regular time frame and yesterday all of sudden landline and wifi is disconnect without any prior information. This is ridiculous as when called on customer care then all payments are clear and still giving message " temporary non payment and is disconnected".ssage " temporary non payment and is disconnected".
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-09 06:07:49

Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2017

Recently Discussed

(30 minutes ago)
                                    Vlcc Health Care / Wellness
                                    not getting services and no improvement till one year
                                    (1 hours 2 minutes ago)
                                    Boat
                                    product picked for replacement but didn't not get anything back since last 45days
                                    (1 hours 7 minutes ago)
                                    Goyal Brother Prakashan
                                    online order of books
                                    (1 hours 11 minutes ago)
                                    Pickrr
                                    Earphone
                                    (1 hours 12 minutes ago)
                                    Damodar Valley Corporation Hospital At Bokaro Thermal
                                    regarding careless work and absence of specialist doctors and their heads.