Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 1165

I recharged of rs. 349/- offer on dated 2 or 3, 4 of june 2017 after gating a message from airtel, after recharge i have free call but donot gate par day 1 gb internate pack, first day after recharge i get nate pack after that the pack do not work till today please kindly solve the problem.
My mobile no is [protected]
Pack is activate in this number [protected].

Plz kindly solve the problem.

Jul 23, 2017

This is with reference to your post, dated 14 June 2017 .

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Jun 22, 2017

This is with reference to your post dated 14 June 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I raised a complaint with airtel to cancel my account on the 10th of june 2017. Since then their retention team has been calling me everyday sometimes twice to retain even though i clearly tell every time to cancel. On 13th they cancelled the cancellation without my consent and without informing me. I just want my account to be cancelled and not pay for service since i am not using it.

Regards.
    Sheela muhury
    Jul 16, 2017
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    There was often unauthorised deductions to my no [protected].Yestrday deductions of rs 49 was made against silkvideo without my consent.plis refund my balance. I never subscribe nor request for activation of silkvideo to my account or number.plis resolve and credit back my balance
    I m Vandna Jetly and using ur airtel no [protected].not able to send message to any no facing lot of problems. Resolve it ASAP.
    Airtel Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2017
    Dear Achla,

This is with reference to your post dated 14 June 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Hlo sir/madam i'm forget my mpin and i'm can't use airtel payment, so please help me my no is [protected] and my e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com ...if i try to do forget mpin option then the short note give is reset after24 hrs ..
    Dear Ujwal,

This is with reference to your airtel complaint, we request you to call on 400 from your registered airtel number or 88000-12121 from any other mobile or fixed line (standard charges apply).

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us [email protected]

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    The most n worst customer service u all provide, I was promised callbacks n no one call . Have network issue, land-line issue still trusted Airtel u have gone worse then ever n everyone else

Arun
    Dear Arun,

This is with reference to your post, dated 14 June 2017 .

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Sir my airtel [protected] sim thefting from 3 months. this number is for employees purpose used .so I WANT A NEW SIM WITH SAME NUMBER PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM
    Dear sir i can't able to send port out msg from so many days plz do something I took to costomer care also they can't able to help me plz my no is [protected]
    Airtel Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2017

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I recharged rs. 349/- offer after receiving a call from airtel. They asked me to charge for 150 as my current available balance was 200 and then opt for 349 offer. I waited for a week and then recharged for 349/- on 13/06/2017. But i could not access internet the whole day. Today 14/06/2017 i called to verify what was wrong, they told me my sim is 4g complaint so upgrade it to 4g and also change the mobile! As my handset is 4g complaint. I cannot even make a call now. They are now telling that i should have checked before going for this offer! As it said conditions apply! Then why did they call me in the first place. Didn't they know about this? Couldn't they check before calling the customer. Isn't this fooling customer!

349 offer also offer free local call for 28 days. But to call 121 i had to take an advance recharge.

I am very unhappy with the airtel in the recent times as this is not the first time that they are fooling people! Even the calls are not clear. I don't know which ookla has certified that airtel is the fastest/best network!

Why shouldn't i think of changing the service provider?
      Jul 16, 2017

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
      My airtel app is asking for mpin, if i try to reset the pin it always saying "mpin reset window is closed please try after 24 hour" and there is no response from the airtel customer care, please resolve this as soon as possible.

my airtel number is [protected]
      Dear Rahul,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Please temporarily closed my Airtel number as I have missed my sim and one one can misuse it. Please do it on priority it would be really great.

Anu

Hi there,
          I have been facing the network issues and call drops with airtel number. I have raised the complaints so many times but of no use. They closed my complaints without the proper reason. First i thought that is my phone problem and changed the phone still i am facing the same issue.

The last mobile phone i checked in lenovo k3 note and now i am using asus laser 3 handset.

Location where i am getting more frequent problem:
          #56, 3rd a cross, svg nagar
          Moodalapalya, bangalore
          Aug 3, 2017

This is with reference to your post dated 14 June 2017.

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

Jul 03, 2017

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I had launch a complaint of no signal problem in airtel dth on 11th june, 2017 but not get any service from their end. All the representative give only fake assurance from last 04 days. I have already recharged for 01 year. But they have told that i have low balance & i have to recharge to solve this problem. I recharged my account but problem not solve. Can i get justice???
            My details - airrtel dth id - [protected]
            Aug 6, 2017

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

We have launched the complaint that everyone except us are enjoying the dth service uninterrupted. Only airtel is having a problem, we asked to send a service engineer. Every time we requested, they assured that the request will be solved within 12 hours but it's the 18 th day from the first complain.
              No appellate also responding. Everytime it is repeatedly repeated.
              Will say that i have never expected or experienced such ghatiya service from any provider.
              Chintan shah
              Aug 6, 2017

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I upgraded my airtel 3g sim to 4g, the moment it got activated i am not being able to send any messages. I am not being to even access "*121#". So, i called 121 for check 'my offer' section. I activated the 399 rental which whas unlimited calls and 1 gb per/day for 28 days. I recharged via online payment. But, i haven't received any message since then. Moreover, i am not able to send any text message to anybody. When i check my bank account's balance, the money was successfully transfer to airtel.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Airtel — Mob no.9301782062 internet nahi chal raha.

Dear sir/madam,
                  My mob no.[protected] internet nahi chal raha hai. Maine custmer care se bhi bat kiya tha 12.06.17 ko usne bola yaha se koi problem ni hai. Aapke mob me net chalu h.
                  Gprs setting naya save kiya fir bi ni chal raha h.

Data balance 26mb validity 13.06.17 tak tha fir bhi internet ni chal raha h.
                  Ye problem approx 10.06.17 se aa rahi h.
                  Handset - spice xlife-431q lite...

In my airtel bill for the period: 05-may-2017 to 04-june-2017 bill no:[protected], it was showing i send international sms to the number:[protected], 4 times. Details below:
                  17/may/2017 00:18:[protected]
                  17/may/2017 01:20:[protected]
                  17/may/2017 02:21:[protected]
                  17/may/2017 02:33:[protected]
                  18/may/2017 23:22:[protected]
                  18/may/2017 23:33:[protected]
                  But i haven't sent any sms to that number and i have no idea about that number. When i checked online the same number found for fraud in airtel's other customer complaints too. I guess it's a fraud from the company. They have charged rs30 for that 5rs per sms.

I want to know, why the company is cheating with its own customer and how can i sue them.
                  Since this is not the first time happening and i have seen such cheating with my other number as well and i have also seen such complaints against them by other customers as well.

concern.

However, there was no response;we will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Rakesh Kumar
                  airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I would like to bring this to your attention that money from my main balance is being deducted for data usage even when data balance is there.
                    This happens everyday around 11:45 pm.
                    I don't know if there is bug in your system/app or your doing this knowingly in such a way that remains unnoticed by the users.
                    Even i ignored these deductions for a week or so. It was yesterday that i noticed that they charging even when i have data left in my account.

It also shows different data balance sometimes. I have attached the screenshots showing that.

Please look into this matter as soon as possible because i think there is a serious bug in my airtel app.
                    Jul 25, 2017

Jun 22, 2017

Airtel — Unable to recharge online after porting

I recently ported my number from airtel mp and chhattisgarh circle to airtel kerala circle and since the day it got activated, i am unable to recharge online through paytm or my airtel app. The transaction gets declined in both the cases without any reason.. I tried recharging other airtel numbers and they all worked fine. I would like to request you to kindly look upon this issue and fix it as soon as possible....

I have done recharge of rs 146 today about 11am from my sbi bank account online but i don't receive the balance or any msg on my airtel number. Whether balance was deducted from my bank account. What is the problem? And what should i do?
                      I have wait for 1day but there is no reply from airtel. Where my recharge amount gone. Airtel gives bad service.
                      Please consider.
                      Jul 20, 2017
                      Jun 19, 2017

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

My service number is [protected] with airtel dth connection. I have a hd dvr set top box and regret to say that i a customer almost 10 year old.

Off late, there is a series of complaints to which the airtel staff is not paying heed to. My set top box has been replaced few months back paying the full amount. It is under warranty and a full year subscription has been paid with 239 days of service left as on 13th june 2017

We lodged a complaint on 23rd may (Complaint no.[protected] stating the poor performance of set top box, hd channels not working and recording cant be done on dvr. After days of complaining, the engineer visited and concluded that the set top box (Which is under warranty) is not functioning properly. When asked to replace the set top box, he demanded money saying that the said model has been discontinued and we need to upgrade to a higher model of set top box.

Again a new complaint was lodged on 9th june (Complaint no.[protected] to which we have been harrassed. Every day, since last 4 days, they say engineer will visit us but no one even attends the complaint.

I would like to know, as a customer, am i at a fault if airtel has discontinued any model of their apparatus? And if the same needs to be replaced, why do we need to pay for the equipment which is under warranty?

All these companies think that the customers are # and they can loot in one or the other way for the losses they incurr on bogus competition.

When ever we call the customer care number, we are told " nischint rahiye ". What does this mean, when you cant bring a solution to a customer?

I think, i will leave airtel for ever and will never let any close friend or known person to opt for airtel in future.

They are still trying to bind us for another 12 months though our services for a period of 229 days is still paid for...
                        Aug 7, 2017

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 June 2017 .

Airtel — Broadband instruments

Hello there,
                          I got a broadband connection from airtel. However, they took money 17 days ago and promise to give landline phone on next day.in between, i had made a hundred calls and them simply not providing. They giving some numbers that never response. I am from indore, mp.

I try to contact several airtel sites and complain nothing work.

In this country except taking everyday new tax, is government...

Sir, we had cancelled postpaid plan but but we had not get our rest of balance. We want that you should gave back our money left. We had earlier complainted also but we get no response. Please pay some heed to my complaint. Please sir do us an favour. We are trying from since a month. This is humble request to u

I purchased a new 4g sim[protected] for mobile number [protected] and have been waiting for activation for the last 5 days.
                            I dont know why its not activated as yet and would appreciate your help it getting it activated at the earliest.
                            Please let me know what number i can call to resolve the issue as i am unable to find a support number to call.

Thanks.

V. George
                            Jun 13, 2017
                            Updated by vgeorge
                            Airtel Mobile number is [protected]

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 June 2017.

concern.

Rakesh Kumar
                            airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

My sim card stopped working 2 days ago. I had the sim replaced from paper mills road, perambur airtel showroom. The new sim was activated today (13 june 2017). However i am unable to receive any sms and also the recharges that i made after the new sim activation is not getting reflected in my account and no notifications also for the same. I am able to make and reveive voice calls and the internet is working fine as well. I am not able to recharge and also receive sms. Please help me urgently on this issue.

My mobile no: [protected]
                              New sim #[protected]u
                              Jul 20, 2017
                              Jun 19, 2017
                              Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 June 2017 .

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

My self kaushik ghosh using airtel prepaid no [protected] and postpaid no [protected]. I am using 4g sim 4g handset i also use 4g data pack but airtel provides us poor 2g it's showing big e on display, why they charge us for 4g where they are providing without g. Since last 2 month their poor voice quality also drop and call dropping problems also growing. Actually airtel cheat with customers. I also complained too many times but till now problems not solve. So please advise me what should i do?
                                Jul 24, 2017

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 June 2017.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Sim No.[protected] यह मेरी नई सिम है इस में मुझे 70 GB Internet दिया गया था 70 दिन के लिए 1GB PAR DAY लेकिन अब 15 दिन में ही मेरे पास संदेश आने सुरु हो गए है कि आपका Internet balance समाप्त हो चूका है क्रप्या नया रिचार्ज करवाया
                                  क्या ये आप के विज्ञापन में धोखा था ? वास्तव में आप ने धोखा बेचा है

एकदम झूठा विज्ञापन
                                  Aug 10, 2017
                                  Updated by bl jhajhria
                                  आपने पहाड़ बताया वंहा कंकर भी नहीं मिला
                                  Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post, dated 4 July 2017 .

Updated by bl jhajhria