Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8300)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — I am not able to use VoLTE service of Airtel since I port in my Number in Airtel.

Neelkant Singh on Oct 22, 2020
I ported in my two numbers in airtel in family plan (I have two number + Airtel DTH). Since I ported in into Airtel I am not...

Koolz on Oct 22, 2020
The company has charged me for the time of NO SERVICE. I was transferred and connection was uninstalled on 7 July 2020. It was reinstalled on 7 September 2020. Total amount is about ₹1800. The company refunded only ₹711.

[Oct 22, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel — High emf from your tower in Razole near LIC office AP. 533244

Vijaya105 on Oct 22, 2020
    This is regarding your Tower near LIC office Razole 533244. The building in which is the only one which is 5 stories in your...

Jerry Fabian on Oct 22, 2020
    It has been more than two weeks since i have orders fastag from my airtel app. it is showing shipped, I have not received the fastag and they have not shared any tracking details

Airtel Internet — Airtel charging 1000/ pm for 100mbps internet service.

v2mur on Oct 22, 2020
      Telephone no. 4983332 of airtel has been installed at my residence. we are paying around 1000/- per month for some old scheme...

Nishtha Belekar on Oct 22, 2020
      My airtel services stopped as it recharge session expired so i did my recharge from Airtel app, and it said that the recharge is initiated and the amount was debited from my account.[protected] this is my transaction id. Please resolve this asap. As i am not able to even receive the calls

Sanjammy on Oct 22, 2020
        I accidentally recharged my number Instead of other number. I was using google pay, they suggested to contact operator. I have written an email as well. The text services says that
        “you are not authorized to use lapu reversal service. Please contact to circle coordinator.”
        The number recharged was: [protected]
        Right no: [protected]
        Transaction id:[protected]
        Amount: ₹1498
        Date: 22.10.2020

Archumj123 on Oct 22, 2020
          Hi Team,

You people are stopped the service without reason which is not yet all acceptable. I have ported from Vodafone to Airtel then what is the use of porting if you do like this. No proper response from executive also if we call.

I told because of Vodafone executive first port got cancelled and I lost 425rs and only for 10 days they generated the 163rs for post paid. Which is not acceptable. Why you people stopped the service I don't understand. I will go for another network.

Shiv Chethan on Oct 22, 2020
            I am not get invoice copy after installation

bermiok on Oct 22, 2020
              For last many months the voice communication quality has gone down from poor to worst. The area in question is A B BYPASS ROAD proximity to SILVER SPRINGS TOWNSHIP, INDORE .
              The glossy print & vibrant electronic ads will not actually sustain the BRAND VALUE in the long run for the Airtel company.
              Company must give due attention to improve upon the quality of voice communication (which has become worst & practically of no use )rather than only concentrating on DATA communication.
              Immediately look at & promptly resolve the issue, facing by users in location as mentioned defeating the very purpose o[censored]sing mobile phones for voice calls .

PennyK on Oct 21, 2020
                Internet and network issue since a long time, not even able to make or receive calls.
                WFH is impossible as connection disconnected, the reason why we bough router.
                Rubbish service, need a resolution now urgently, costly plan and bad service.

[Oct 21, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel — FaceTime and IMessage not activating [Resolved]

kartikkolwankar on Oct 21, 2020
                  I recently bought an iPhone and my FaceTime and iMessage services are not activating with my phone number, yet it’s working...

Airtel — No internet connection on Broadband. Speed very very less.

Sravani5 on Oct 21, 2020
                  I have Airtel broadband connection ( Rs.499 plan) as of today 21st October, 2020 in Chennai city. Speed should be up to 40MBPSbr...

Kandula Anusha on Oct 21, 2020
                  I'm unable to use my mobile network..and no service is displayed for my sim..

No service is getting for my airtel SIM

Updated by Kandula Anusha Oct 21, 2020
                  No service for my SIM since from morning

Mithu0001 on Oct 21, 2020
                    Airtel payments bank account number [protected] gift card purchase 15.10.2020 6:40 pm balance debit but gift card not received Airtel payments bank not halp me

Google pay gift card purchase
                    Google pay gift card purchase

Kalpana 72 on Oct 21, 2020
                      I have recharged my mobile number through net banking for Rs.399 on 21st October 2020 and received an SMS with Transaction reference and the amount also got debited from the bank for which u received a message from the bank. But my mobile is not recharged.Till now I got no message regarding the recharge, although the amount has been debited from my bank account.

dippin on Oct 21, 2020
                        I recently brought up a new phone so when I changed my sim from old phone to new all my contacts were deleted.The contacts in sim were not backed up.kindly do the needful for further communication contact me on dipping.[protected]@gmail.com

Airtel — Not able to receive UPC code

Chpush on Oct 21, 2020
                          I tried many times by sending the PORT message to 1900 nutnot able to receive UPC code.
                          If i call airtel executives...

parveen Kaliramna on Oct 21, 2020
                          I add submitted a request to update email Id in my prepaid no. [protected] dated 18/10/2020, I also received a call from airtel side regarding confirmation o[censored]pdation of e-mail but still it is not updated, kindly resolve the issue.
                          Email id need to [protected]@gmail.com

Airtel — Refund has not been done

jainpriya on Oct 20, 2020
                            Last month mistakenly I did recharge for Rs. 550 via paytm on postpaid no. (which is prepaid no. now) and It has been around...