Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 9

I ported my BSNL number to Airtel on Apr 13th. I got a message that I should change my sim and activate it on 19th and so I did that. I have paid rs 299 during the porting process for FRC but now that recharge is not reflecting in my account. It's showing I have ₹5 balance and 100mb data. Please rectify this issue as soon as possible.
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Came to Dubai with an Airtel international roaming plan activation of 5K on Feb 16 and sim ([protected]) stopped working on Feb 25.

Until now no solution despite having complained many times.

First of all I need support to make the sim function properly and I want my money back as soon as possible, which I paid for international roaming as I did not use it.
    Today, I regret choosing Airtel and what is...
    I am installing New Airtel DTH on dated 8th Nov 2021 at my current location Since 4th April 2022 it was Dad and showing no signal. I continuously contact to customer care as well as Local Dealer M/s Punjab Electronics, Raigarh, Cg from last 15days in daily basis but not depute any service engineer till date for solve my issue in my Airtel DTH.
    Kindly suggest what can I do further I am now harassments regarding this issue and mentally...
    Airtel worst customer service

My bill actual payment Rs.471 only (includes all charges), yesterday also done the RTGS for current month bill payment

Bill amt shows Rs.1100/- above. I don't know, how comes delay charges???

Today morning itself my outgoing facilities not working
    I am privilege customer of Airtel for the past 16 yrs, i have send the several mails. But no one is response....

I'm not able to recharge Airtel numbers from my lapu number [protected] through*122*number#, please tell me the solution.
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a student hailed from bihar. I used my Airtel Payment bank due to it's 7% interest and also sanction of govt aid of 1000 per month. After a year of service, in may or june 2020, i got blocked. Then I CONTACTed my nearest store they say to go wecare to resolve. I mailed them multiple mails but they didn't respond. In some period of yime, I regularly mailed them. Also, on call with CUSTOMER care they just push me to mail. Then...

I am not getting SMS in my airtel number since the last 8 days. I am currently in Germany and its extremely difficult to manage the bank accounts without the SMS
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have mailed to [protected]@airtel.com and they told me to send a screen recording but sadly when I send the screen recording I got a message that tells, " The Email you have entered could not be found" and suggested to mail it to [protected]@airtel.com. Again [protected]@airtel.com told me that My Email didn't register against my airtel number and suggested to call 121 to register. By calling 121 I didn't have any option to register or talk to a customer...

I have recharged a wrong mobile number on april 19 2022
        Wrong number:[protected]
        Transaction id: [protected]
        Amount: 666
        Right number:[protected]
        Need to reverse a recharge done to wrong nbr to right nbr
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sufficient balance in my airtel india SIM no. But I am unable to get incoming calls and SMS.

Airtel — Airtel 4G hotspot not working at all

My airtel 4G hotspot is not working. Have tried resetting it still not working. It shows the connection name when turned on in my list of wireless networks, but it does not connect. The colours on my device are green, blue and red in that sequence. Normally the red changes to green/blue when connected but this is red for the longest time. Called customer care but they did not help either....

The recharge is shown as in-progress even after 5 hours of recharge. Please help.
            Please complete the recharge, and return the money for the second recharge

Hello Team,

Today (18/04/2022) I recharged a unlimited plan of Rs.209/- in my airtel no-[protected] through airtel web with the transaction ID[protected] and order ID[protected] as attached. The payment was done through BHIM UPI app. It was very urgent for me to continue with my work using it’s data pack. However as usual airtel didn’t process my plan and the plan is not yet activated. I tried to connect to...

Not get my recharge in airtel showing failed and not get the refund also what to do know

I have recharge Airtel number [protected] on 13 march 2022 9.24am
                But recharge not received and again I recharge that number in evening 5.43 pm and that was done properly but my previous recharge on morning not received and not cash back in my wallet.and tell me about customer care number on that I directly talk with your company....
                Hello Sir,
                I am in trouble that my Airtel Payment bank account is freezed from long time..so that all money(12103.28INR) got stucked and I can't withdrawal a single amount of money.. When I contacted to Airtel payment bank they demanded Kyc documents. I had also submitted all documents on 9th Dec and then a Msg received from Airtel Payments Bank that Your restrictions will be lifted with In 2 working days.. Still my account is not...

My mother in law has been using airtel dth service no [protected]-001 Under name Pushpalatha.

I am been charged 15 rupees for these many years without our knowledge.

This is a PrePaid connection and it's solely my decision to recharge or not
                Who is airtel to loot my money in the name of maintenance charges.

It's been 60 months I have charged 15 rupees
                Which whole lot comes to 900 rupees

It's like a SCAM to cheating illiterate people without there knowledge

I want my money back has refund.

It's a PREPAID SERVICE and ONLY MONTHLY CHARGES TO BE CHARGED NOTHING ELSE.

no one is willing to have maintenance for this kinda service. We have whole lot of choices provided for this.
                Whoever want whatever service there will opt for.
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to transfer my last recharge to my correct number from wrong number

WRONG NUMBER - [protected]

CORRECT NUMBER - [protected]

AMOUNT - 455.0

TRANSACTION ID - [protected]
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ported my number [protected] from vodafone to airtel.
                    Once after I insert sim there will be full signal again there will be no network
                    And i am not able to call 59059 for activation as its not working.
                    Please help me to resolve this ASAP as its urgent

Airtel — Debit freeze , submitted all the document still not unfreezing account

Hello Sir,
                      I am in trouble that my Airtel Payment bank account is freezed from 2nd April .so that all money(29087.10INR) got stucked and I can't withdrawal a single amount of money.. When I contacted to Airtel payment bank they demanded Kyc documents. I submitted all the documents 10th April, 13th April but only Msg I received from Airtel Payments Bank that Your restrictions will be lifted with In 2 working days.. Still my account...