Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8300)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Baseball 12340 on Nov 2, 2020
I haven't been able to stream vids for the last 7days as my cellular data is working very very slow. Please fix this as soon as possible

[Nov 02, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Baseball 12340 on Nov 2, 2020
    I have been facing this issue for the last 5 days. The cellular data speed is very slow . I haven't not being able to stream videos. It's frustrating. Please this issue as soon as possible

Shraddha KarKar on Nov 2, 2020
      I am hereby writing this as the mentioned phone # ([protected]) is turned off.

It was ported from Vodafone Postpaid to Airtel Postpaid. And then to Airtel Prepaid.

Reason of Turn Off: Non-Payment of bill as the number was ported to Airtel from Vodafone. (Note: This bill was already paid on 19th of September, attached)

As you see it has already been 1.5 months but there is no response from Airtel or Vodafone in terms of reactivation of the number.

Coming to Airtel - Shivranjani Branch, it's been more than a week that they are waiting for an email to confirm something, not sure what. And already visited the store thrice still no luck. Also, they are confirming that we shall get the number from Airtel only then where is the delay.

We are not asking for anything that is not ours. And Airtel made false promises.

This is really frustrating and a waste of time.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Airtel — Non inclusion of fourth mob no in the family pack

kamleshkumar18 on Nov 2, 2020
        I have been trying to change over my plan to family plan with 4 mob no. despite best efforts only 3 mobile numbers have been...

Padmaja Bhasuru on Nov 2, 2020
        Recently my brother died and his prepaid airtel sim is with one of our relatives, it was misused by accessing all his information of gmail and other relative accounts, please let us know how to block the sim and transfer the account on my fathers name

Anujkumar25 on Nov 2, 2020
          Today on 1st Nov 2020, my airtel sim stopped working suddenly without no reason. I tried switching on/off the phone several times but no use. I even used every possible way to get my network detected again but still nothing. I tried reaching airtel through airtel app but they told me that the problem is because the volte setting is off and that I should turned it on so as to use my sim again. Nothing again. Ultimately I switched the handset to check the fault and found that the sim could not be detected on my other handset too. Giving the conclusion that the culprit was the sim itself wasting my precious time the whole time. And therefore I would like to ask airtel the reason why it happened? What was my fault? I had never touched the sim tray and therefore the damage caused by improper sim insertion is ruled out. I even had reset my phone to factory setting. So airtel now I would like to ask one question. Why❓and do I have to again spend money on a duplicate sim for no fault of mine?

Shaik samir on Nov 2, 2020
            Racharge kara par balance aaya hi nahi.na sim par SMS aaya

Recharge not done

Lalhmingsangi Ralte on Nov 1, 2020
              I spend the amount of ₹448 for recharge and money is also debited from my account but no message about recharge is sent on my phone, how will i do it?

[Nov 01, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dave Moses on Nov 1, 2020

I had tried to recharge my Airtel number twice in the Airtel Thanks app but both the attempts had failed while the amount for both the recharges were debited from my account. I still have not received a refund even a month after the transactions.
                Kindly resolve this issue.

David

Happened in may still nothing!

Airtel — Airtel DTH Xstream Box

Gauvs1234 on Nov 1, 2020
                  I have been a loyal Airtel customer for the last 20 years and my entire family is availing Airtel services. I had purchased...

Ashwini ammu on Nov 1, 2020
                  Airtel is not allowing to update the email id for my prepaid number as i have to do eSIM for my physical sim

Airtel — Recharged for 598 not reflecting on my account while amount got debited [Resolved]

RAJAGOPALAN BAGAVATHGIRI on Nov 1, 2020
                    Recharged 598 through airtel thanks app availed cash back 40 from airtel money and paid 558 through paytm.. Transaction was...

Eshita Nimje on Nov 1, 2020
                    I have been using my mobile number [protected] for past 7 years plus. I recently was out of station. My number was showed inactive and I could not go to store to activate it again due to covid, from my friends i came to know my number is allocated to some one else. My point is how come in this much short duration you can allocate my number to some one else? This number is update in all my bank accounts, demat, pan detail, aadhaar account. My privacy is at risk as all the sms (Verification code, otp, urn) still goes to this number and i am fully prone to fraud as well because of exposed information. How irresponsibly my number was allocated to some one else. After this long service i did not expect airtel to act so irresponsible which put mt at very high risk. Kindly take this matter urgently and give me chance to re activate my number. Thanks & regards,

Eshita Nimje

Airtel — Airtel broadband payment related

anil [email protected] on Nov 1, 2020
                      Mera Airtel broadband number[protected] he jo lockdown lagane ke bad se abhi tak use nahi hua he. Mere ki Airtel broadband...

chetandaulani on Nov 1, 2020
                      I done recharge of 598 on my number,

as mentioned by t&c payment should be made through wallet,

I followed all the instructions but didn't received any cashback ( cashback amount which should be credited to my wallet is 40 Rs.)

See below screenshots for reference.

Cashback not credited to my wallet
                      Cashback not credited to my wallet
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2020
                      Cashback received Thank you consumercomplaint!

Sourabh852 on Nov 1, 2020
                        I need my last month call history since I accidentally deleted the number which was very important for me.so I request you to kindly send me my last month call history.

Dkfan302 on Oct 31, 2020
                          I want to get eprebill of my Airtel prepaid no. On my email id. Please provide this

[Oct 31, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kokila Jayasingh on Oct 31, 2020
                            Dropped note to [protected]@airtel.com for changing my address both permanent and residence in airtel. In app showing my wrong address. Kindly help me out as already my email id linked with the account. Calling 121didnt have option for address change.

Garden Garments on Oct 31, 2020
                              I HAVE FIX/BROADBAND LINE broadband ID [protected]_mh fixline NO.[protected] COSTUMER ID NO [protected]. I WANT TO CHANGE MY EMAIL ID WHICH IS [protected]@gmail.com instead of
                              [protected]@yahoo.co.in. so that I can receive my ebill. I have tried to change several time from my login airtel account but it was not been changed

Airtel — Illegal Installation of mobile tower in the illegal forth floor roof Plot No 27/28 pocket 3 sector 25 Rohini New Delhi 110085

Advocate Preeti Gupta on Oct 31, 2020
                                That the Mr Rajesh Goyal is the owner of H. No. 27/28, pocket 3, sector 25 Rohini, New Delhi, is trying to install without...