Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 1, 2023
21918
31953

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 11

My Airtel fibre wifi is disconnecting frequently and it's happening from one month.Airtel customer care is also not responding properly.
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, Payment of Rs. 719.0 via Upi for your airtel prepaid number [protected] has failed. Order Id:[protected]. If money has been deducted, it will be refunded to your account within 7-10 days. Please keep the Order ID for future reference.
    Still i m not getting any response
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to request number [protected], I opted for Airtel Black connection for my home (Sonipat). Due to some reasons, I disconnected the connection the very next day. I had deposited a security amount of 4000Rs, which was to be refunded after deducting on a pro-rata basis as confirmed by customer care. Now, the Airtel team is saying that I am not eligible for any refund.
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel sim is not showing network.
        Am currently in qatar and for last 3 days there is no signal.
        There is zeros signal.
        I tried contacting Airtel by email, by phone but no response from them.
        My sim status is active in mobile app.
        Mobile no. [protected]
        Name: Poomari
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Airtel sim suddenly stopped working in my iPhone 12 mini.
          It is showing no sim available error. The sim tray is working as other sim is working fine in that slot.
          Please help to resolve this.
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharged my Airtel no xx61084412 on 10 Nov 2022 with Rs 265 through CSC portal. Amount got deducted and transaction status is showing successful but recharge is not done yet. Kindly activate the 265 Rps plan.or refund it Transaction I'd: [protected], operator id 41040683
            I am unable to reach customer care, kindly do the needful ASAP.
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today(11.11.2022)morning iam going to recharge to my number but i accidently recharged to my relative number "this issue made by me in accidently"
              so can i get refund please
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi My Airtel sim Network registration failed issues I kindly Request you active my sim My Sim number is [protected]

Respected,
                  I have contacted with Airtel and paid the connection of Rs 4000 /- . Then I asked for the urgent connection but they made me fool for that. Now I have raised refund request with them and asked for the refund ASAP but it's been 7 to 8 working days mine amount is not refunded.
                  So, please look into the matter and help me getting my feedbak.
                  Smruti Ranjan Mohapatra
                  Dec 10, 2022
                  done

Elugbindin Isa Okikiola
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was a user of TATA DOCOMO, bearing Phone no-[protected]. having sim validity (2026), after Airtel acquired Tata Docomo my services were running according to the scheme i purchased from tata docomo.
                      My last recharge was done on sep- rs20 (balance topup). On 9th nov 2022 my sim was deactivated without any prior notice. i was able to make calls and receive call's till 8th nov 2022.
                      i visited Airtel Store on 10th they said that you sim no. is not registered with us.we don't have your data with us and this no. has been deleted with Airtel.
                      i need this no. at any cost.
                      Have already contacted Airtel customer Care as well as Store - Shop No 6, Block No 1, Kalimati Road, Near Basant Talkies, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkahnd 831001
                      WAS OF NO HELP.
                      Alternate number-[protected]
                      mail Id [protected]@gmail.com
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since last few days, during making or receiving calls, voice is constantly breaking which makes it unable for me to communicate via mobile phone on daily basis.
                        My only option is to make calls using wattsapp, which is againis not convenient everytime.

Mind you, my microphone and speaker are perfectly functional.
                        To make it worse, airteldoesnot have customer chat support or email id whete I can file a complaint.
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered my no. of Airtel on DO NOT DISTURB option of airtel on almost three times, but still i am recieving the prerecorded & tele marketers calls/SMS from airtel which cause me a lot of trouble.still they have not blocked such calls.
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ported from jio to airtel buti have lots of issue with the network while other sim with airtel are preety fine but just mine is not properly working airtel has done something with this my mobile number is[protected]
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. I recharged a wrong number via your website on mobile and would like the money returned.

Order ID:[protected]
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently I subscribed to international roaming for the months June to August that offered 100 minutes of incoming and outgoing calls. The connection was terrible. While I could hear the voice on the other line, my voice did not reach. It was a very frustrating experience. From the log for the three months, I recharged never was I able to utilise the 100 mins provided. In view of this I did not recharge for the two months I stayed on overseas.

I think it would be fair to refund me for the minutes that were unutilised for annoying poor connection for all the India incoming and outgoing calls.
                                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For no reason the incoming and outgoing calls have been deactivated, there is network internet and SMS is working, but am unable to make it take any calls.
                                  Tried all trouble shooting, flight mode, restart, sik swap with other phones no luck.
                                  Customer care people said they will get back but no use. When we dont have other numbers how long we can wait without calls.
                                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted my request for porting my sim to Airtel from vi. Airtel agent arrived to my doorstep. For porting my sim. I was unaware of this fact my idea recharge that is activated till 11 dec is not transferefd to Airtel. But after generating porting request Airtel agent told me that ur idea recharge will waste after porting. He has already generated for porting request.before paying recharge amt.i asked him is there is any way to cancel...

I have been trying complaining since 25 days to Airtel CUSTOMER service for poor call and internet services in my area (Pincode 382330) and again just now I called to CUSTOMER CARE the representative call Deepak was not even taking my pincode and the answer he gave me was very Rude (I have the call recording). He was speaking to me in sense like Airtel is sponsoring my recharges everytime.. BLOODY ###
                                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Zaid. Today my SIM stopped working in the morning. I go to the retailer store and as per them sim got corrupted. They provide me duplicate SIM and tell that sim will get activated in 4 hours. Its been more than 8 hours and SIM is not activated yet.
                                      I can't even dial 121 as sim is blocked.

Incident date : 5th November 2022