Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 8, 2023
21918
31967

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1967

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 10

I was trying to add money to my Airtel wallet connect to number [protected] on 22/11/2022 for the amount of Rs.460. I got a error message which said something like "error this transaction can't be made now" and it disappeared. There was no transaction ID, even there was nothing shown in the transaction history but the money was debited from my bank account. I tried to add money to the wallet through SBI net banking. I have a message recived through the bank for the transaction and the epass book picture. Kindly refund my money back.
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Gopal a resident of Chennai. I am seeking an E-sim for my newly bought Apple watch. being regular user of Airtel telecommunication, I applied for esim to Airtel. But my requestion was rejected mentioning invalid email id, however that’s my personal email id and even executive from airtel are also communicating with me through same email id. I requested to provide more details and called them several times, but all my requests...

I have entered the wrong mobile number and need to get it to my correct number. I have recharged through amazon pay. Please help me. I have also tried 'wrc (Wrongno) (Transid) (Amt) (Correctno) send to 59109' message. I responded as no keyword found.

Please help me getting my refund or transfer of recharge to correct number

Dear Team,
      I had booked a new Airtel DTH connection on 21st Nov, 2022. Even after 5 days there has been no move to get the connection installed. I have requested customer care center and dealer to cancel my connection request multiple times. Each time they keep redirecting my calls or ask me to wait. I have made multiple calls to everyone concerned to get the connection installed or cancel my request. I had paid the amount ₹1300 at the time of booking. I can get a refund only if Airtel cancels my request. They are not ready to do that also. Tired and frustrated with Airtel customer care service. Kindly help.
      My customer ID is [protected]
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done recharge of 666rs/- in bajaj finserv upi app. The transaction was successful but recharge failed. I didn't receive any refund. Please find the attachments and do the needful.
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using the mobile number under my Company CUG as i was an employee of that company, but the number i have taken before i joined that company, now Airtel has blocked the number and asking for NOC from the company and company has routed me to Airtel again, i am not able to make any financial transaction for my family help as my all bank account are blocked as i need to update the KYC and for that OTP needed. please help me .
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently ported my number from Vi to Airtel on prepaid service. I am unable to activate Facetime on my iPhone using Airtel.

I have contacted Apple and they have said that all the settings are correct.

I am getting the error message "Verifying..."

"Facetime Activation - An error occurred during Activation. Try again"

Please help.
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have initiated Airtel Xstream internet connection on Sunday i.e. on 20 Nov, 2022. They have asked me to make the payment first, I did the payment now there is no response from their side. Also, the internet connection is not activated yet. I have tried to call them 500 times but every time they said there is back end issue. Now I am asking for refund but again no response. Please find the screenshots attached and contact number below.

Shubham - [protected]
              Priya - [protected]
              City - Pune
              Location - Ivy Estate, Umang Premier, Wagholi, 412207

Aarti
              Nov 24, 2022
              After struggling for 4 days, finally my issue is resolved. The verification is pending from the Airtel side for which they are taking so much days, also they were not refunding the amount Rs.2828. Finally it get sorted. Thank you.
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A recharge was made on 22-Nov-2022 for my Airtel number an amount of 181 rupees, recharge was successful but pack benefits are not activated still
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello In the morning my father made a transfer from his bank to my mother's airtel wallet but my money was deducted from my bank but not credited into her airtel wallet. And showing the message transaction is successful. Money is debited through credit card

do I get my money back?
                  please airtel check this issue...
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’m a Airtel customer, my mobile num [protected] residing in uae.
                    I’ve done a portability from Jio to Airtel during my last visit to india.now the sim is not in active there was no network shown for the sim.kindly resolve and activate my sim.
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I created an airtel payments bank account on november 11, 2022. Since that time i am not able to view account details in airtel app on my login and not able to add UPI getting error that account not found for your number. How ever I register a complain with airtel payments bank team with case number 18130386 on 12 november till now issue is not resolved. They are frustrating and asking to wait, how long time I will wait? Next they are annoying asking to repeat the same steps for troubleshooting. Please resolve this issue at earliest. I am not able to do transaction.
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raised port to Airtel from jio on 6th November, and paid the SIM card delivery cum SIM card activation Airtel person rupees 600,
                        And I was only ported to Airtel on 13th November and was not able to use the phone for 3 days this delivery agent didn’t recharge the amount and didn’t reply to my calls nor WhatsApp messages
                        I raised complaint with Airtel customer care but no response from their side.
                        Even send grievance team an email no response,
                        Finally after 3 days without any other option I had to recharge again and paid again extra.
                        Still now this delivery guy from Airtel is not responding.
                        Hope you’re website can resolve this,
                        Attached screenshots as evidences

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had received a duplicate SIM for my airtel number since the original SIM stopped working. Copy of ID proof was also submitted. I was told that the SIM would be activated within 4 hours. However, it's been almost 24 hours and the SIM has not been activated yet. I am unable to connect to the customer service number 121 from my alternate JIO sim. I stand to miss a lot of important calls and critical OTPs as I wait for the SIM to get activated.
                          Nov 21, 2022
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After I recharge an Airtel unlimited pack online of Rs. 181 through phonepe 13th Nov. 2022, around 9:50 pm on Airtel mobile number [protected], it was shown that it was successful and the money was also deducted from my bank account for and it was deducted with extra 2 rs, 183 rsbut it is not activated on the said mobile number and while making calls it is still saying that the validity has expired and it is not activated.
                            Below I will attach the transaction receipt which I have received. Transaction Id no.[protected]. Thank you
                            Dec 5, 2022
                            I've recharge my airtel no. It says recharge successful but still it is not working and it's been a month, phone no. Is 8415906600
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried to generate UPC number 2 times, but every time getting below 2 messages

1) Your request for UPC has been delayed. Please wait while your request is being processed.

2) Request for UPC for your mobile no.[protected] could not be processed. Please retry after some time.

I have also tried to contact in Airtel customer care and asked what is the issue and when it will be resolved? but got reply that they don't know about issue and no timeline to resolve this issue.
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel company reply to me your money refunded transaction id[protected]
                                ARN :- khWlln7VzP7LMB
                                But not credit to my account
                                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My l when l was playing lthe game l haven t done anything wrong and l am sure that have followed your rules of conduct and am sure that by mistake you have suspend my account for no valid reason you can check my kd headshot rate l am a normal player please check once my account this ls my humble request to free fire team to unsuspend my account thank you pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz pjz 😭🤕 pjz 😭 id [protected]
                                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had tried to request for upc in airtel more than five times but all the time i recieved only one reply that " your request cannot be processed". I am requesting you to look after the matter..
                                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recharge of Rs. 181 was requested on 29th October. Money got deducted but recharge was unsuccessful and the money is not yet refunded. Attaching photo as a proof