Airtel

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — Airtel DTH Xstream Box

Gauvs1234 on Nov 1, 2020
I have been a loyal Airtel customer for the last 20 years and my entire family is availing Airtel services. I had purchased...

Ashwini ammu on Nov 1, 2020
Airtel is not allowing to update the email id for my prepaid number as i have to do eSIM for my physical sim

[Nov 01, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel — Recharged for 598 not reflecting on my account while amount got debited [Resolved]

RAJAGOPALAN BAGAVATHGIRI on Nov 1, 2020
    Recharged 598 through airtel thanks app availed cash back 40 from airtel money and paid 558 through paytm.. Transaction was...

Eshita Nimje on Nov 1, 2020
    I have been using my mobile number [protected] for past 7 years plus. I recently was out of station. My number was showed inactive and I could not go to store to activate it again due to covid, from my friends i came to know my number is allocated to some one else. My point is how come in this much short duration you can allocate my number to some one else? This number is update in all my bank accounts, demat, pan detail, aadhaar account. My privacy is at risk as all the sms (Verification code, otp, urn) still goes to this number and i am fully prone to fraud as well because of exposed information. How irresponsibly my number was allocated to some one else. After this long service i did not expect airtel to act so irresponsible which put mt at very high risk. Kindly take this matter urgently and give me chance to re activate my number. Thanks & regards,

Eshita Nimje

Airtel — Airtel broadband payment related

anil [email protected] on Nov 1, 2020
      Mera Airtel broadband number[protected] he jo lockdown lagane ke bad se abhi tak use nahi hua he. Mere ki Airtel broadband...

chetandaulani on Nov 1, 2020
      I done recharge of 598 on my number,

as mentioned by t&c payment should be made through wallet,

I followed all the instructions but didn't received any cashback ( cashback amount which should be credited to my wallet is 40 Rs.)

See below screenshots for reference.

Cashback not credited to my wallet
      Cashback not credited to my wallet
      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2020
      Cashback received Thank you consumercomplaint!

Sourabh852 on Nov 1, 2020
        I need my last month call history since I accidentally deleted the number which was very important for me.so I request you to kindly send me my last month call history.

Dkfan302 on Oct 31, 2020
          I want to get eprebill of my Airtel prepaid no. On my email id. Please provide this

[Oct 31, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kokila Jayasingh on Oct 31, 2020
            Dropped note to [protected]@airtel.com for changing my address both permanent and residence in airtel. In app showing my wrong address. Kindly help me out as already my email id linked with the account. Calling 121didnt have option for address change.

Garden Garments on Oct 31, 2020
              I HAVE FIX/BROADBAND LINE broadband ID [protected]_mh fixline NO.[protected] COSTUMER ID NO [protected]. I WANT TO CHANGE MY EMAIL ID WHICH IS [protected]@gmail.com instead of
              [protected]@yahoo.co.in. so that I can receive my ebill. I have tried to change several time from my login airtel account but it was not been changed

Airtel — Illegal Installation of mobile tower in the illegal forth floor roof Plot No 27/28 pocket 3 sector 25 Rohini New Delhi 110085

Advocate Preeti Gupta on Oct 31, 2020
                That the Mr Rajesh Goyal is the owner of H. No. 27/28, pocket 3, sector 25 Rohini, New Delhi, is trying to install without...

Airtel — They are not updating my email with my phone number

Ankush jalshl on Oct 30, 2020
                I wanted to update email Id with my number but they are saying that service is not available due to this i am not able to...

Shoaib Hussaini on Oct 30, 2020
                I had requested for a broadband connection for Airtel. A guy visited my place and did all the formalities and a payment link was sent to my number and I had made the payment twice of RS1768. On 21st of october I got a call from airtel in which the executive said that the box is full and further connections cannot be made so, I'll be getting the refund of the amount paid within 48hrs. But, its already 10 days. I dint get the amount credited. I want the refund back into my account.

[Oct 30, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                My phone number is [protected].
                My Xstream fiber Application number is [protected]. My transaction IDs are, [protected] and [protected]. The amount to be refunded is RS3536.

Airtel — Data is directly jumping to 3GB with in a fraction of sec and by keeping auto update off

Roopa YO on Oct 30, 2020
                  Worst network, when reached out to customer care about the issue, they didnt provide the correct resolution to the problem....

Recreations on Oct 30, 2020
                  Esteemed Sir With due respect that we are the Residents of EA, ED & EC BLOCK, Tagore Garden - 110027. Our neighbour ED-95, Tagore Garden DELHI has installed some MOBILE TOWER on their roof top. The said Building is situated in a densely populated residential area. I suppose According to the Mcd Guidlines no tower can be erected in residential areas . Also as we all know that It Causes very harmful effects on humans living nearby and on the guidelines of Hon’ble Delhi High Court Towers are not allowed at residential areas, It creates many diseases like Cancer, and also affected the infant old people and specially for pregnant women. It’s Radiation is very harmful for all. So please take appropriate action and remove it as early as possible. Thanking you - You’re truly..

Asvitha on Oct 29, 2020
                    I am not able to register my email id with my number inorder to get an eSIM activated

[Oct 29, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Govind Prakash Durag on Oct 29, 2020
                      RC SUCCESS.Cust:[protected].Amt:49.00. on[protected] at 08:41PM.CurrBal:1, 030.76 (Pre=1, 030.76, Post=0.00).TxID [protected]. .

Please reverse this amount in my wallet. I have been done a wrong recharge on above no.

murugantg on Oct 29, 2020
                        I am an NRI and my prepaid Airtel number [protected] is not active in Dubai, UAE. Not receiving SMS. Please fix OR advise what needed to be done. Thanks.

s050279 on Oct 29, 2020
                          I did a great mistake that i ported my jio no. to airtel, More than 2 months gone, all my calls gone, all my business gone

Airtel — Incorrect billing 02060448174_mh

qamart on Oct 29, 2020

My name is Qamar Tavawala. i have been a customer with Airtel since 2012.

[protected]_mhbr...