Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 4, 2023
21918
31961

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 1213

I tried to recharge [protected] with 110 full talktime plan on 18.06.2017.
I tried to recharge through airtel's own website. All the steps went through properly even till the final password. I paid through hdfc netbanking. My money was debited but i got the message as recharge failed. And my number [protected] was not recharged. Till now i haven't received my money back to my account and recharge also not done.
Jul 29, 2017

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Two weeks back i move to bangalore, but using my hyderabad sim, when tried to recharge i got know the offer of 399 through ivr, so i have done recharge of 399 on my number [protected], but now i am unable to do call, when i enquired about this customer care ppl saying that your in bangalore it won't be work. And i need to loose that money. They are not ready to provide any solution.
    Updated by mskumar507
    I clearly said that I done recharge through Paytm and I have provided my PAYTM account number but they are asking my credit card number I don't know how can they ask my credit card number. I clearly denied giving my card details and asked to payback to my paytm wallet.. Even though they are asking to provide my card details. Can any one help on this.

This is with reference to your post dated 20 June 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
    However, there was no response.
    We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    go for port out..airtel will never solve your problem.I am user for 10 years.they will only cheat you as a fraud company
    mskumar507's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 20, 2017
    boss I have paid 399 it my hard earning money, what this consumer complaints will do is it just for time pass .
    I want to block my sim card number [protected] name lakshit sarmal R/O. krishna nagar kathua (j&k)
    I have lost my recharged for airtel on starching. The amount is only 10 the serial no -113170*[protected]. I found some pin they are ***6**[protected], please recharged my number is [protected] thanks u

I had purchased hot spot device in the first week of may on strong persuation of one of the distributor/ retailer, he said that there is no feasability and possibility for wifi connection in your area so it would be better if you go for hot spot device. He also offered me scheme on payment of rs. 4000/- + 100 for service charge, you will be provided hotspot device free of cost and you will get 10 gb at 4g speed + unlimited data for 4 month without any bill etc. On his persuation i opted for this option and problems started thereafter as after 5 days it stopped working, we have no access to internet at any speed, reason they given that your pack has been exhausted, if at all accepted then what about unlimited access to internet only speed will reduce. I have been to their retail showroom in part-1, south extension branch, we were not entertained there also. Latter on we contacted for wifi, executive visited our house and informed us that there is no such feasibility problem and you can use our wifi service. We contacted the same distributor from whom we purchased hotspot device, many times but he is not picking my call, from another no. He is repeating the same thing.in the month of june it work only for 5-6 days, recently i received airtel bill on my mobile. It's not even 2 month passed. But very sorry to say such a huge brand like airtel can make such fake offers and promise and not ready to entertain us. I already complaint about this product and that distributor and retailer to their showroom, went their with written complaint but they are not ready to accept it. Please guide us what to do next.

Neha kumari
      (Nehakumari. [protected]@gmail.com)
      C-7, first floor, south extension part-2
      New delhi -110049
      Aug 4, 2017
      Jun 28, 2017
      Updated by advneha
      i am available 24 hours in this no. [protected], i will provide you complete set information very soon
      Jul 04, 2017

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
      I am radhika bahal res off 1h/43 A NIT Faridabad(haryna) use airtel number [protected] since many year and airtel send me 3 months bill but i was already pay. so please do something for me.
      Airtel Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2017

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 June 2017 .

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I already raised my issue around 10 times reagding my outgoing call. But still tgis issue is not reaolved by airtel people why it is happning. Every time i got a call we are resolviing issue but still i am not able to call on any numbers. It is dissconnected every time. They people asking me to pay my charges. What the hell you people are doing. Ypu are saying this is the best network of india but it is not. Because people are not doing there work on time services you are peoviding but it unusable. So what the meaning of this. My mobile no. Is [protected]. Please help me in this issue and i want compensation on that. I am raising this issue in court also and i will see you in court.
        It is not resolved yet.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I am facing irrelevant bills from airtel whether after asking for several clarification they are giving manipulated feedback. Please help me.
          My number is even barred [protected].
          Reach me with jio number ([protected]).. Looking for suggestions as a tax payer.
          I am looking for justice of theft that is being dome from airtel. There were elevated bills and information not provided at the time of changing plan. Facing tremendous problem.
          Airtel is a theft company. They dont have clarity in communication and policy. Even not following trai rules. Please help customers who are drained each and every day from this cheater company
          Updated by vivekananda _sengupta
          I need clarity with communication

Updated by vivekananda _sengupta
          never you guys give correct information.stop draining our money
          Updated by vivekananda _sengupta
          never ever go with airtel...they will just cheat you and leave with all false commitments .Please help me with correct process to apply through consumer forum.All #airtel dissatisfied customers can connect me a [protected]@gmail.com.
          we can make a a group for submitting the complain.As as cheater company Airtel will cheat.but we the customers are not aware of our rights.Please mail me who ever is reading this message..so that we can make mass movement against fraud activity of Airtel

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
          stop posting these system generated msg.I am already communicating with you so called highest team applet, but they are making false statement and asking me to move to court for further clarification.
          Mr.Arnab Bose/Mr.Riaz Motiwala/Mr.Sudipto. were the person whom I am communicating but their arrogant behavior is really appreciated .I am looking for discussion on behalf of any authority.Help me with correct information.I have challenged my communication.10 years I am with airtel and now its pathetic to continue with you.Need clarifications
          I was recharge my mobile on 29 may Rs349 in this i got unlimted call & 1gb 3g data & this recharge vaildity is 28days but today i cant able to connect my calls because of validity expire..but acc to recharge my r vaildity expire 25june plz solve my problm...

We are obtaining airtel broadband service [protected] since may 2016 at gwalior city
            And paying all dues regularly
            We deduct tds amount on every invoice (As per itd guidelines)
            And provide tds certificates after every quarters
            But airtel disconnect our line and asking more money
            Many time i called airtel nobody nobody help us

Why should i give more money?

concern.

However, there was no response;we will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
            I want to cancel and discontinue my airtel datacard.As I am not getting the promised speed and data. Moreover the bill charges are very high as compared to the services offered.
            Sir my mobile number [protected] Airtel, , I can make only out going call from this SIM, not able to incoming calls are SMS.in this regard I did compliant to the concerned authorities, , there is no fruit.. Please do the needful
            There is No airtel signal in the apartment named holiday apartments even to make normal calls. call keep on dropping off or there is no voice clarity.

I had applied for a broadband connection on 21 april 2017 (Cef no 5106803). I had paid the 3 months bill payment advance on the same date via cheque. Cheque had been cleared on 02 may 2017. But due to some reasons, airtel was not able to provide the connection at my home. Same message i had received from airtel customer care via phone call. I also communicated by the airtel customer care that advance bill payment will be refunded by the airtel within 21 days. Now almost 50 days passed, but payment not refunded by the airtel. Neither i had any email nor any call from airtel regarding status of my amount which is pending on airtel. This is really a third class service and care by the airtel. If bill is not paid by the customers then penalty has need charged by the airtel. But if amount not refunded by the airtel then what will be the penalty pay by airtel? Kindly check your accounts and refund my amount immediately.
              Dear Pawan,

Dear Pawan,

Hello Airtel Team,

I am KUMUDHINI, I have purchased a new broadband connection on 15th June 2017, But i didn't get any response till now Even though i made a complaint for 3 times with in this period.Also i didn't get proper response from customer care executive told our area cable fault not feasible immediate. so I request you refund my deposit amount Rs.500/- immediately. My TRANSACTION ID No.[protected] dated 15.06.2017 amount Rs.500/- my mobile No.[protected].

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Today i raised complaint no. 62249057 for a video problem category. Actual issue is suddenly since last week only 7 channels out of total available are able to be viewed and rest of them go into the "no signal" message. Engineer came very much in time to check this issue today itself some time before. He is now telling that stb has gone faulty and needs replacement which should be checked if it is under warranty and then action to be taken. For this reason he is telling to come again after 2 days (Don't know why).

My concern over here is the stb is working fine else it will not display any signal. If at all this has stopped working for some channels only then this issue for any reason should be on the obligation of the provider and and not the customer. Such issues if come randomly then airtel should improve quality of their stbs or the dish and inform preventive measures to be precise with service level agreements. Kindly request to resolve such issues at earliest.
                  Jul 21, 2017

Jul 25, 2017

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I had recharged my airtel number with rs 399 on 14th april. This plan was offered by airtel on my number.
                    It offered unlimited call and 70gb data for 70 days (1gb data/day).
                    But many times i got charged for calls, i shocked and called to customer care to know what is the reason.
                    She replied, "we have limit for all unlimited calling plans is 1200 min/week, after you will charge basis on normal calling plan till next week"

Great, never explain your hidden terms with clients and deduct charge for what you want.
                    A good company lied with the customer, why you are saying it's unlimited when it is not?

I'm going to forward the same copy with trai.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

[protected] : got a new 4g sim to upgrade and followed all the procedure (Sms sim to 121)
                      The old sim is deactivated and it took hours to do so. However, the new sim isn't activated yet. The number is not working and it's frustrating. Customer care only asks for time and has nothing to help. This number is very important... Please help.

Alternate number to reach me : [protected]

Dear concern,

This is to inform you that i have changed my post paid plan bearing number [protected] from existing rental 499 to 349 today as suggested by your executive on phone calls received from number [protected]. As confirmed by him my new tariff plan includes unlimited local+std calls, 21gb data, free incoming roaming calls & 150 free sms per month. So, please confirm whether my new tariff plan of rental 349/- (Including all taxes) with includes all these benefits or not? Otherwise i will change my post paid plan to prepaid connection with immediate effect.

Hoping for your prompt and quick reply on this.

Achyut buragohain
                        Postpaid customer
                        Cell-[protected]

Respected sir

Myself is amit kurre s/o bishnu das kurre village tandwa ps - tandwa block - tilda distt. Jaipur (Chhattisgarh) is an user for airtel prepaid. My no. Is [protected]. I want following my call log history for month of june 2017 to till date. Which is very-very compulsory for me. Sir if you will provide me the same i will be very thankful and oblige for you.
                          Updated by Amit kurre
                          Myself is amit kurre s/o bishnu das kurre Village tandwa PS- tandwa Block- tilda Distt. Jaipur (chhattisgarh) is an user for Airtel Prepaid. My No. is [protected]. I want following my call log history for month of JUNE 2017 to till date . which is very-very compulsory for me. sir if you will provide me the same i will be very thankful and oblige for you.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm purchase Postpaid Sim. My mobile connecting 4g network mode but no incoming and outgoing calls. Please slove my problem do the needful.

Thank-you,

Mahendra Kumar Nese.

I had requested for disconnection of my airtel broadband. Insight disconnection i have been receiving the bills for unused service.
                              I had dropped an email for disconnection as i am not using and airtel # to call the customer support. However the customer support aurgued that we should call 121 customer support and request for disconnection. I use vodafone mobile connection if i call 121 it is connecting to vodafone customer support

I still get the bills even now. Even though the connection is deactivated for not paying the bill.

Bill # [protected]
                              I request airtel to deactivate my connection and i am no we're interested to use the connection and stop sending bills.

@ consumer forum, please help to raise this voice. I have many instances were i was scrued by this airtel
                              Jul 30, 2017

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 19 June 2017.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

As iam using airtel since one and off year, this problem faced me last two months but the final resolution not provided this broadband service .So i want to terminate this connection right now.my broadband and internet number is[protected] .I deleted the complaint number as that was send by airtel.

I am regular customer of airtel since very long years.2 days before only i recharged with 349 rs unlimited calls plan for the number [protected] but today call has been terminated by giving reason that the balance is low to make an out going calls. This has been constant headache for me since 3 months, at least inform me what are all the terms and conditions for the plan so that i would happily swich to ther networks. One more important thing airtel claims big, fastest network but in city like bengaluru only i try very hard to find signal in uas, gkvk campus.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                                  Net is very slow it is not able to send the whatsapp message.
                                  My Airtel digital new connection
                                  User id - [protected]
                                  [protected] change this number for [protected]
                                  Airtel Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2017

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Airtel Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2017
                                  Dear Gajanan,

This is with reference to your post dated 19 June 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                                  Please go for port out at 1900. Airtel will never solve your query They are here to cheat and fraud every customers.Please make a group as a public domain and connect to each and dissatisfied customers.Please mail me regarding customers dissatisfaction group and we can take claims forward. They are recent fined by TRAI and they will steal money from us only.Each and every information they provide is fake..In reality they dont know how to value customers money
                                  mail id:[protected]@gmail.com
                                  phone:[protected]

Dear sir/madam,

I was recharged with rs.399/- on 24.04.2017 for unlimited calls and 1gb 3g/4g data per day for 70 days for the mobile number [protected]. But, today i. E. 19.06.2017 services for the said plan was discontinued. Firstly i was thinking my recharged plan was expired. But, after verification, i found still there is 14 days left. I contacted your customer care, where i contacted an executive to know the information. Information got satisfactory, but he is not telling when problem it is going to resolve. Later he connected his superior ms. Jyothi but, she is rude. She was told that we got the information about the service interruption for who recharged on 24.04.17 with this plan, but it will take time best before 72 hours/it is backend issue and we cannot make you any help on this.

My question is if you all know about the problem, why won't you resolve in time before a customer calls you and how you are deducting the balance for calls and internet data for which customer is under free tariff due to his already paid plan. If customer reacts for this your executive is asking why you get so panic. Making service interruption is from your end, deducting the balance from the account of the customer when he is eligible to get those in free due the paid tariff is from your end, charging for the customer to report these issues from your end/ but, customer should not get panic and should sit with mouth shut with customer care people.

Won't your services are getting disconnected in the very next second if tariff expired, that is your right to disconnect because we agreed mutually for that tariff plan. The same way we have right to ask when paid service was interrupted, for that, your executive is asking about customer pain.

When you really know about the issue, firstly you people should stop deducting for the services already which customer is eligible for existing plans and resolve the technical issues on the immediate basis. But, nothing was happened correctly and asking about the pain of the customer.

Warm regards

Sreedhar reddy
                                    Aug 1, 2017
                                    Dear Mr. Redddy,

This is with reference to your post, dated 1 June 2017 .

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Hell sir my self madhup tiwari i am using airtel number from 8 years i am feeling not good with the service of airtel i wanted to change my post paid number in prepaid i have made payment from icici bank credit card for amt 575 with transaction number 119404 on date 3/6/2017 airtel staff laxmi nagar branch said to me payment still not received my new prepaid not working on i ready to may for payment but on sunday staff said to me it is not possible to pay on sunday bcoz payment will be stuck then i have paid on monday off amount 445 but still number is not working i am very very frustrated plz help in this matter regards. Madhup tiwari [protected]

We reacharged 349/. On [protected]
                                        On 5/6/17 suddenly balance was 0
                                        Unable to comprehend what happened as calls made from my number were very few
                                        15/6 we recharged for 244/. Still balance was zero we visited your chikkowadi centre the lady said bring your passbook
                                        Because we need to call we reached for 244 on 18/6 still i couldn't call people we rushed to the same gallery chikkowadi bo west again then then the manager explained it was unlimited calling on airtel only. We want to know why the previous staff did not explain this we wouldn't have recharged on 18/6 she was very rude.
                                        Secondly your terms should be very clear who on earth would keep talking to the same service provider.
                                        We have wasted[protected] because of
                                        Wrong information on site and second time because your staff did not attend to us properly.
                                        Please revert and refund the amount paid
                                        Or we will take it up with the social media
                                        I switched from reliance to airtel hoping for better service but this is a real letdown.
                                        Kalpana. Mukerjidas ct [protected]
                                        The worst is this scheme was suggested to us
                                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        I want to permanently disconnect the 2nd airtel id that I have [protected]-2. No one is coming to recover the set top box since 1.5 months.

latest case: 61947452

I have called 15 times in last one month and no action taken. I also need a refund on my case for about 1.5 month
                                        Airtel Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2017