Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Broadband Internet Connection — Airtel Customer Care Grievance

gbsingh0
Airtel customer care sucks!

I have a broadband internet connection with a speed of 8 mega bytes with 75gb download...
Complaint comments  Comments  (23)Complaint category Broadband

Airtel — caller tune charges plan

mukesh296
reference number: pr[protected]
we need to pay every month 30 rs to renew caller tune. but its really very much irritation....
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Umar Sheriff
The info contained in the mentioned url is outdated !
It mentions that Modems supplied by Airtel are incompatible with Linux,I use Airtel Broadband with modem model no:Beetel 450TC2,And I can browse and download files using Fedora 19/Ubuntu 13.04.I am unaware i[censored]buntu 10.10 , Fedora 12 and lower versions support browsing,Please verify it.

Both Windows and Linux(Fedora,Ubuntu etc) are vulnerable to malware,I use Ubuntu 13.04 ,I run my laptop on a live-cd ,which is not possible using Windows 7/XP/8 without paying an additional amount.Moreover Windows 7 which i have used gets easily infected by malware probably because it is a favorite target of hackers.

No web-master's email ID has been mentioned on the Airtel.in website to contact the website administrator,The email-id can be affliated to gmail/yahoo/etc not necessary airtel.in .
The Airtel customer care are also non co-operative and very slow so i prefer to use this forum.
There are a number of spelling mistakes on the very same web page mentioned above,I suspect a malware attack or negligence of Airtel team responsible for saving the content of the website.
Large number of people use Windows 7 OS because they are not aware of Linux based OS such as Fedora and Ubuntu which cost nothing.If Airtel itself provides fully customized DVDs of Fedora/Ubuntu for different categories of students,I will be very grateful.

Please take the necessary action.

Airtel Broadband — Difficulties in contacting company

I am an Airtel customer in both Pune and Delhi. I have maintained my broad band connection in Pune though I have moved to Delhi for the last several months. I now wish to discontinue the account as my visits to Pune have become infrequent.

The Airtel website is most unhelpful in reaching them in this regard. So is their 121 service in Delhi, which has not been able to connect me to their Pune service.

Their website does not have a link to lodge complaints and queries. The section which says 'Reach Airtel' has a drop down menu to indicate our location, but does not offer any options and keeps looping around.

I will appreciate someone from Airtel contacting me to resolve this issue urgently as I am needlessly paying for services I am not using.

airtel-website — wrong information

In the airtel website they provide information regarding online payments. They provide it as all visa and master cards accepted. But when i called them they said only ICICI cards are accepted.

Broadband — Wrong information over the customer care

This is to complain against BHARTI AIRTEL BROADBAND chennai. On late 20s of november 2009, I called up customer care to ask whether surfing or watching videos on the youtube is chargeable or not as i had limited downloads since i was in a confusion on the same. Their reply was that they do not charge for the same.(They have an internal recording for the same). Believing their reply, i watched videos on youtube. Now, at the end of that month, they've charged me for all the surfing. I had complained about it to them, but denied any such wrong response. Also they are denying to provide me with that recording. Now I want to raise a complaint against them in consumer court. What should i do?

Airtel — need address of the mentioned phone no

I'm in chennai. Yesterday, My sister was not found in home.She's 16yrs old. Last, She was spoken to this mobile No:[protected]. After that,she was not found in our home. Please give the details of this number for me to find my sister. Please do the needful.

My mobile No: [protected]

using number for wrong use — using wrong

dear sir ,

I am getting one call from mobile number [protected] .he is talking nonsense .he is disturbing us .so please check it out who is this stupid

Airtel Broadband — incorrect address and phone number

hello sir ,
I am kamal kant , iam not reieving any bill since 5 months from your side . my refference number is [protected] ..

Kamal kant

Airtel India — wrong information on website

I get recharged my no Airtel no. [protected] with Rsx. 98/- for internet plan.It was assured to get 2 GB usage for this Link on Airtel website
But after recharge I got only 1 GB Usage.I try to contact Airtel customer care But could not connect.Kindly reply for the same
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel — Problem in connection

rahulsah1987
    I have taken a new Airtel connection in Kanpur. My number is [protected]. There are a few problems i am facing...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel Company Complaint — very bad services of airtel

ajeet11
    airtel is a very very veryyyyyyyyyyyy froud company, and very cheap and bad service , i had purchase airtel 3G data card...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Airtel — Balance and validity information is not available

biswanath.chatterjee1
    My airtel digital TV customer ID is [protected].Yesterday I have recharged with 410 rs but still I am receiving message that...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (27)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — Overbilled and no Solution

anooz
    I would like to bring it into everyones notice that after I got my Airtel Prepaid changed to Airtel Postpaid (Mobile no-[protected])...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel Mobile Guwahati — unnecessary deduction of account balance

kvicky111
    hello sir i am kamal saha from barpeta road assam i own the airtel prepaid mobile number [protected] of assam circle. On...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (46)Complaint category Telecommunications

VinothKaruppiah

As per Airtel , the blackout days for customer will be

For 2013, the following Blackout Days will apply:
    1. New Year, 1st Jan 2013, SMS and Voice
    2. Friendship Day, Date TBA, SMS and Voice
    3. Valentine Day, Date TBA, SMS and Voice
    4. Diwali, Date TBA, SMS and Voice
    5. 31st Dec 2013, Date TBA, SMS and Voice

But today i got a message from Airtel that
    On 4th August 2013, SMS Benefits and discounts will not apply on your airtel mobile. SMS will be charged at Re 1(Local), Rs 1.5 (STD) and Rs 5(ISD)

i am using Vodafone and BSNL . but i didnt get any Blackout msg. only Airtel is charging. please take necessary step to stop this.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Denying Number Port Request and Charging Internet Service which is not provided

kkumarsingh
      I have Airtel postpaid number [protected]. I activated internet pack of Rs 100 per month on my number but I was not able to...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (29)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Spunk Models Spam deducted my money without my knowledge [Resolved]

Kshitij Kumar
      Airtel activated Spunk Models useless service on my number: [protected] without my knowledge. I want complete refund and deactivation...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (41)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Plan committed by sales team different from plan offered

jkumar.ooty
      We received CUG plans, it was given by Airtel sales person named Shashi.
      The plan which was offered to us was "Airtel...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — airtel ivr blocked.....internet problem

Yogesh Js
      dear sir....
      my self akanjana .... .i had naver problem with airtel...i ported from idea to airtel last 2...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (23)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Why Airtel DTH wants set top box returned?

MilindMB
      We were using Airtel DTH since many days and stopped using it for some reason. Since then, we have received many calls from...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — Airtel 3G Services

jairammohanty
      Sir, My mobile number is [protected] and ive recharged with Rs 249 for 3g services of 1gb valid for 1 month as promised by...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Internet Services

Airtel — Balance & Validity of Special Recharge 57

rohit_bh3
      I have got the message from airtel to recharge by 57 in which you will get talktime of 57 Rs. and STD is of 40p/min and any...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Airtel charging more than the credit limit

himasatyasuresh.s
      my airtel number has converted from prepaid to postpaid. I've activated ultra 299 plan.. in this they provide me 600...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

mailr79
      Hi Sir

Earlier i used to pay Rs.99 topup for unlimited night downloads.
      But I had switched to Airtel 999 for unlimited broadband plan in 2011.
      and Airtel are still charging me Rs.99 under DSL top up charges untill now.

i have been off the country for year and half and havent seen the bill.

But for more than a year i had been paying this Rs.99 for unlimited night downoads where i am already in unlimited plan.

when i say this to customer service they say you havent submitted request for deactivation for Topup of Rs.99. It sounds so stupid because when i switch to unlimited plan which mean to say irrespective of day/night the download is unlimited.So why on earth i wanted unlimited Rs.99 Topup for unlimited night downloads.

.Regarding this i already had an interaction with customer service in person Ref.no:[protected].when i called customer service peolpe say that the system does not update our earlier interaction.

Please do the needful.

Razik

AirTel — Airtel robbing the customers

I received a call from Airtel that they are giving a new postpaid connection .Their representatives came to my office and took the initial deposit from me but after that they have not activated my connection yet .It has been 10 days now .I call to the customer care, their office but these people do not respond .I do not understand one thing that how can the goverment be silent on these types of issues ???This type of activity is sheer .Anybody will call from a company and come take money from the consumer and get lost after that ?????It is high time for the govrment to respond on this type of erroneous activities by the companies ...
      hi, i am Karan Gambhir...my prepaid number is [protected] and in the evening my today (14th October 2008) my balance got deducted by about 30 Rs for which i did not get ne msg from Airtel.

my balance was sumwhere close to Rs 144 and on checking in the evening my balance was Rs.114.

i tried complaining on the Airtel cutomer care but the executive did not have information about it, and he told me to call after 24 hours.

please note i am not using ANY extra service except for Hello Tunes for which already Rs.200 was deducted from my account.

I want a refund of those Rs.30 !!..its highly annoying.i am really really dissappointed with Airtel and request you to register a complaint from my side, and pls make sure a get a resolution for the same !

Thanx,
      Karan Gambhir

AirTel — Robbery

The Airtel company just doing robbery with maximum of its SIM holder by cutting balances from account without any reason..............

Namaste Razik,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Namaste Razik,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Raghavendra Narayan

My Number is [protected]. On 25th July My Balance Was Rs. 1056 and My 3G balance 1 was about 1436 MB. Validity 31st July 2013 And My 3G balance 2 was 300 MB and its validity was 16th august 2013. I was complained about 3G speed issue. After Complaining My balance Rs. 580 was deducted from main balance. Your execucative told on 27th July 2013 we will refund only Rs. 150. Kindly Check My Net Uses from 2nd july to 25th july. How much Data I spent and How much remained. And refund my Rs. 580.

AirTel — Illegal balance deduction

mere mobile No [protected] se date[protected] ko bina kisi karan ke 500/- ka balance kat liya gaya jankari lene par bataya ki mere mobile se international call kiye gaye hai detail lene par jankari nahi di. or bar-bar kahne par meri complaint note ki avm mughe date 24-05-09 ko complaint no. [protected] or, date 08-06-09 ko ek bar fir complaint no. [protected] de diya gaya, lekin aaj tak kisi bhi complaint ka solution nahe hua.

Pradeep sharma
        Airtel no. [protected]
        Morena (M.P.)

AirTel — balance deduction without usage of internet

my balance has been deducted by 31 rs and when i called airtel customer care about this they said you have used airtel live which i havent used it..i told them and they were not ready to solve it.they even not talking properly.i work in a firm where i can access net anytime so y shud i use net on my fone..and y shud i lie for that...airtel is spoiling its name by doing these cheap things.i am a customer of airtel from last 6 yrs bt now i will never suggest any body to buy airtel connection.

AirTel — deducting my balance illegally

my number is [protected] . in the 8th of June i have a
        balance of approx Rs90 but suddenly it had come to Rs.00.00 in 9th
        June and i had tried a lot to consult to customer care . and
        they are cheating me a lot . then i have decided to mail
        it . they are telling me it is for gprs uses but i have gprs pack then why they deducted from my main balance..

Airtel — balance deduction without usage

i have been charged Rs. 56.83 from my phone without any usage.so,please take strict step against this Airtel company.i will be thank full to u.
        Namaste Mr. Narayan,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 July 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Sandeep Kumar

Namaste Mr. Narayan,

Further to our discussion dated 27 July 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Namaste Mr. Narayan,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 July 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

nickleback
          I got a message on my IDEA mobile stating my airtel number [protected] has been activated. I never asked for any number from Airtel and I have never asked for any mobile number porting service from idea to airtel.

Spoke to Airtel CSR and he was no help. I am concerned if they use this number for any suspicious activity / calling and bills are generated on my name, or worst come worst, land me any illegal issues.

Umesh R.

I am having the airtel # +[protected]. Till yesterday it was working fine, now it is not working.

Please activate the same.

Venu Kalal

AirTel — activate the number

Dear SirMadam,
          I am using the number [protected](K.K.PRAMEELA) in kerala.I am living in chennai. I have`nt used this number for some time.i`m not able to make any calls or receive any calls.The service to this number is deactivated.Pls activate this number for me. I have Rs.29.38 balance respectively in this number.

I use these number when i go to kerala during my vacation every year .So please activate this number for me.

AirTel — activation of number

hello
          this is to inform you that i have lost my airtel contact number([protected]) sim card.i visited to airtel store shahdara on 28/01/2012 to get new sim card.they provided me the new sim card and promised me that my number would be activated within 4hr.but unfortunately this didnt happen.the nodal dept of airtel just trying to conviencing me.but my number is not activated yet on 01/02/2012.i m very much harrased and disturbed....since my number is switched off my professional life is totally disturbed.....please take immediate action against airtel......i want compensation against my in convienence.....

Spoke to Airtel CSR and he was no help and wanted me to contact IDEA. I am concerned if they use this number for any suspicious activity / calling and bills are generated on my name, or worst come worst, land me any illegal issues.

Umesh R.
          Namaste Umesh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Sandeep Kumar

Dear Customer,

We would request you to contact your respective service provider for further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
          Idea Cellular

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
            Flipkart
            Not able to apply buyback offer
            (11 minutes ago)
            Kissht
            Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
            (12 minutes ago)
            Axis Bank
            Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
            (15 minutes ago)
            Idea Cellular
            idea cellular not activating my postpaid sim
            (24 minutes ago)
            Union Host (Unionhost.com)
            worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.