Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Postpaid Card — Bill plan change without informing

Pranay Shah
I have taken a Airtel post paid card from Baroda with a plan of 799 10 months rental. But when I activated my card the message...
Complaint comments  Comments  (37)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Airtel — Dissatisfaction with customer service & speed problem in 4G

Pritha C
I have taken airtel 4 G connection in Feb 2013 with the assurance of excellent speed, zero buffering etc.However, in a few...
Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Internet Services

Airtel India — blocking sim

ravi9991
sir my brother previously had airtel postpaid number *****46789 which he converted to prepaid 6 months back by submitting...
Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — frequently disconnected from internet connection

vikrambaku
i am not getting internet connection during share market hours.
it is getting disconnected three to four times every...
Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Computers & Accessories

singh1
I HAVE AIRTEL CONNECTION NO [protected] WHICH IS 699 PACKAGE FOR TWO YEARS TAKEN BY ME. bUT AIRTEL TWICE CHARGED RS 699 AND INITIALLY ALLOTTED SOME OTHER PLAN AND LATTER RECTIFIED IT AND AFTER ONE MONTH AGAIN CHARGED RS 699 AND HENCE AIRTEL IS CHEATING THE INNOCENT CUSTOMER. THIS HAPPEN WITH ME TWICE WITH TWO NUMBER IT MEANS THAT AIRTEL IS HABITUAL IN CHEATING THE CUSTOMER . HENCE MY HUMBLE REQUEST IS TO RECTIFY THE BILL AND TELL THE THE JUSTIFICATION OF RS 785 PAID BY ME IN BEGINNING FOR THE FIRST BILL. I AM NOT GOING TO PAY ANY SINGLE RS EXTRA BESIDE 699 AND ACTUAL USE OF THE TELEPHONE BILL IN THE ABOVE PERIOD. IF THE BILL IS NOT RECTIFIED WITHIN 48 HOURS THEN CASE FOR MENTAL HARASSMENT AND FOR COMPENSATION WILL BE LODGED AGAINST AIRTEL.

Bharti Airtel — Bill Overcharge

I have been using airtel landline no.[protected] and have been facing complaints about overcharged bill. The bill is received after the dur date of payment and then i am charged 75 rs extra for latre payment.

Not even that i didnt make the payment as the bill was not settled form their end , so they disconnected my no. for 20 days. They kept on calling me to pay the bill. I told them to settle the Bill. Their bill retrival people called me to settle the bill of rs 715 . I told them since the service was for 10 days only so i would pay for 10 days .i.e. 225 rs instead of 715 but after discussion i settled paying rs 450 so that rest wopuld be waived off which was promised to me . But now i have been getting calls to settle the remaining amount. The same previous story is repeating again and again.
Gaurav here
Namaste Mr. Singh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 23 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Singh,

Further to our discussion dated 23 May 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste Mr. Singh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 23 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Ranga

Namaste Mr. Singh,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Shera Ram
    My airtel prepaid no is [protected] i have recharged
    this no with Rs 200 on 20/05/13. According to offer
    (recharge with Rs 200 and get balance Rs 200 . Rs 175
    turant and Rs 25 in next 24 hrs calling by 121) but airtel
    provider give me only Rs 175. I trying talk to care exucative
    but not contect them because they have permanently
    disconnected my call to care exucative.

AirTel — Non activation for service paid for.

I am an Airtel prepaid customer and on[protected] I had done a recharge for NOP that is the net on phone service, but till date the service has not yet been activated. Does Airtel fill its coffers by taking the general Indian people for a ride. Im sure the general Indian public would agree with me.
    Sub:- Activation Of services Without Customer Permission

This is Ramakrishna, My Airtel no. [protected]
    This Complaint regarding service of Airtel Company, ( Activation of Services without Customer Request)

17/02/10 I got Message where my Mobile bill is Sent to My mail id
    Where every time i getting my paper copy in hand but 17/02/10 i got my bill on my mail id which i am not requested to airtel comapny to activation this services.
    17/02/10 time 09.04am i called to customer care but didnt get any solution. but they registered a request Complain no. F[protected].

on 17/02/10 time 12.14 again i getting mail of ebill.

After requesting again and again but i am getting messages of ebill, which deliver on mail id.

This is ridiculous services of Airtel Company
    Airtel doing a manopaly they are activating services there own choice without intimating customer/ without customer permission.

Please take a action otherwise they do more they can activate any services without customer request, and which liable to pay by me.

AirTel — ACTIVATION OF SERVICES

Airtel has been activating Newsalert,job alert, gyan services to my number within this month with rental RS.1 for every alert without my knowledge.If we deactivate this alert also they will reduce rental for this month complete march.. this is nuisannce...

I made a call to airtel customer care (198)..they attended my call once.. but know they are not picking my call.. wat a customer service from airtel...

Arul
    (recharge with Rs 200 and get balance Rs 200 . Rs 175
    turant and Rs 25 in next 24 hrs calling by 121) but airtel
    provider give me only Rs 175. I trying talk to care exucative
    but not contect them because they have permanently
    disconnected my call to care exucative.
    Namaste Mr. Ram,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Ram,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 22 May 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Chauhan Parvin
      Sir
      I have lost my cell phone with Sim card on date 06.05.2013. Then I registered a FIR on 10.05.2013 and block my cell no. by calling at customer care. I submit my document on date 15.05.2013 at baddi office and get a duplicate Sim card. The officer present at office told to me that my Sim will be activate with in 24 hours. Then I open my blocked no. From customer care on 18.05.2013. But till date officer not activate my no. They told me that they do not have rights to open the connection, and when I ask to give me head office no, they told that just go and complaint at customer care and we don't how many days to take to getting right,
      When I call to customer care they told me that they could not done any thing for this. I have calling at least 10-15 times but not any response get from customer care.. They give me lot of no like[protected], [protected], [protected](Ruhi dillow) but call can not available to Ms Dillow.
      I am suffering still and can not do any thing.
      Officer no.'of baddi branch is [protected](Mr. Nishu)
      Plz help sir I have lost my money to call at lot of different no. And lost lot of imp. Work due to unavailable of my no.
      Plz help sir
      Parvin chauhan
      If any query plz call at my frand no. [protected](kuldeep)

no sim service — not activate may sim

i have a postpaid sim.but this is not activatedto very long time. so pleseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. may vodafone no.[protected]
      My cell no [protected] was submitted for issue of duplicate sim card and activation. The duplicate card was immediately. Activation was ensured in 6 hours but even though it is more than 15 hours it is no activated...

Bharti Airtel Ltd. — not activate my duplicate sim

Dear sir/madam,
      My cell no is [protected].Airtel sim card validity has been expired on 25dec 2008 .As i was out of india for last six months i was not able to activate it and my old sim card has been lost.
      please suggest me what should be done to re-issue the same no.

thanking you,
      prashant kareppa
      airtel customer

AirTel — my sim not activated

i had brought airtel sim on 28-4-09, i had recharged it with life time validity, 1000 message free pack.but i dint get activated, i talked to costumer care centre they told it had activated, i talked to retailer, but the retailer doesnt seem to take back the sim and give it to airtel..what shall i do?my money?plz help
      Namaste Mr. Chauhan,

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
      Thanks to resolve my big problem
      and hop you help all those people who are suffering like these problem. But you have to give some lesson to those lazy and over attitude officer
      Parvin Chauhan

Namaste Mr. Chauhan,

gvirendrakiran
        Hi Sir ,
        Concern regarding new ACTIVATION of Airtel new Post Paid Connection # [protected]. / SR NUMBER 50005875

This is Virendra Kiran Gajula , Working for ABB-GISL , Banglore . I had take corporate CUG SIM card ( sim #[protected] H3 SYS1211 ) on March 26 bearing Mobile Number : [protected] , from Airtel executive Mr.Raghavendra ( Cell # [protected])., [protected]@agni.co.in

All sorts of verifications were completed Positively including Physical verification at residence & Office , Televerification and activation were done but still i am not able to make calls from this number. I had called Airtel customer care several times and spoken to verification desk also but all in vain .Response from the customer care was Pathetic. As per the verification desk the verification was completed and active , there was some technical problem , so that they cant help

.Support from 121 is not at all encouraging , infact it was horrible and executives used to slash the phone on face with out giving proper explanation .In my entire life Airtel 121 call center is the First customer care hanging up the phone several times on the face of the customer while speaking.

As per the 121 Customer service / Call center , the sim was deactivated , don't know the reason

I had even visited the airtel store in white field road , near to Phoenix Mall , as per their records all documentation & Verification was done for this number but there was some Technical Problem.

I had called , 121 customer cares ,198 complaints ,Nodal officer number , visited the Store and wasted lot of time entire last week . One thing is clear that there was some technical glitch and dont know who in airtel is going to support the customer ,Every executive in airtel feels that its not his job .

I am very much frustrated and irritated by the way airtel employees are behaving with the customers . Airtel may be having many departments but for the customer its all airtel . I could not see even a single executive trying to fix my problem rather than blaming the technical glitch,

Many call center executives committed that i will get a call back from thier manager (to my alternate number [protected] ) but till now i had not recieved any call from Airtel.This shows that Airtel never bothers about thier Customers

I dont know why Airtel calls thier service as Gold service as they are not even able to provide Normal service to the Customers . All Airtels competators are far far better than the service provided by Airtel.I am with Vodafone Post Paid for Past 7 Years and i am very happy with is Service.

Everyone in Customer Support ., Store , Verification Desk says that there is some problem but NO ONE IN AIRTEL ARE READY TO FIX THE PROBLEM

Through Airtel representative i Got a Airtel Managers Contact details of Mr Chintun Kale , chintun.[protected]@in.airtel.com , [protected] . I had sent an email to Chintun on 3rd may but no response from him . I had called him on 15th May and he told that there was some technical problem and new sim will be processed with same number [protected] with out any Verifications.

I had resubmitted all my documents again and taken a new sim card with SAME NUMBER [protected] New sim dnumber :[protected]. HLR3 , But it was rejected as they verified in the Hotel address where i used to stay in March . I can not stay in hotel for months as airtel guys will do verifications again and again because of their technical issues

I had sent many emails to Nodal officers and appelete , but there was no support or any positive response from them

Today Morning i got a call from airtel representative stating that [protected] was alloted to someone else . How Airtel can allot my number to some one else when there is lot of correspondence going on with Managers , nodal officers and appelete regarding activation of my number .

I want my number to get activated as soon as possible.

Personally I felt lot of Agony and pain during past 45 days and during this entire Process because of Airtel & its HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Virendra Kiran G
        +91-[protected]

Airtel — Getting more call from call center

I have been using the Airtel network from ten years. Recently I am getting more call per day. I am desturbing. Please help me.

Ajay kumar Raushan
        Mob No.-+91 [protected]

Bharti Airtel — Not able to connect to customer care officer

I'm an Airtel prepaid user and am not able to connect to a customer care officer (CCO) through 121/198. The call gets disconnected once you press "9" to speak directly to a CCO. I raised this issue with Airtel in Feb 2012 and is yet to be resolved. When I tried talking to a CCO through a postpaid SIM, I was told that prepaid users can only talk to a CCO thrice a month (even though I was not able to connect even once). This, I believe, is extremely anti-consumer friendly and I'm not sure if TRAI can allow operators to restrict customer care services.

Sudersan

Namaste Mr. Kiran,

Further to our discussion dated 22 May 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Airtel — Airtel recharging service barred

Bobinxavier
          Last day i brought a paper recharge coupon for my airtel number [protected] and accidentally wiped out some numbers on it while...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

RaviKalepalli
          I am using Aitrel Data card (No : [protected]) and this will not work in my area (Sanjay nagar , Bangalore). It can open www.google.com ,nothing else.

When I contacted Airtel customer care people , they confirmed that network issues will be solved only after setting up the tower in my area.

But still the charges 3G charges.

I have sent 50+ mails and calling daily Customer Care people about issue no proper reply from them , So I stopped paying the amount.

Now the data card is disabled and daily getting call from Airtel Customer care people , Collection Dept for the payment.

I have confirmation mail from Airtel , as accepting network issue thrw mail.

Please infirm me how to proceed further,

Airtel — No proper speed in Airtel data card

I have purchaced an Airtel Datacard last month in Noida... The Airtel service is worst... I was not getting proper speed in Noida... On contacting them they have told me that some of the network towers were sealed by government... and now I have come to Hderabad... and i am still facing the same issue... the signal is also not proper hardly I get 3 points signal and the speed is also too slow... when complained to Airtel customer care they are telling all stupid reasons... can anyone help me in this...

Soujanya
          Namaste Mr. Kalepalli,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 21 May 2013 has been noted .At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises. Kindly share your alternate contact details with us.

Hi Rakesh Kumar,

Thanks for reply . I didn't get any conclusion from your reply.

1. Can you please confirm when is the network issues will solved in my area?

2. What about the payment due amount (Which I am not payed because of no proper Airtel 3G Network) ?

Please confirm asap, so I can go for other network provider.

For my contact details, please check my mails to Airtel Customer care.

Namaste Mr. Kalepalli,

Hi Deepak Mohod,

I have replied to [protected]@in.airtel.com (on May 23rd and 24th)and sent the contact details also.

As per the Customer care people, Network issues is resolved. Can you please confirm how can i check the speed, because my data card is disabled.

What is the final decision on my due amount, Is Airtel is giving complete waiver or not ????

Ravi K
          Hi I am waiting for your reply on due amount queries ... pasting the mail sent to Airtel presence ...
          Unless confirmation for this i can not proceed for the payment

ravi sankar kalepalli <ravi.[protected]@gmail.com>
          May 29 (1 day ago)

to Airtel.Presence
          Hi Ugrasen Singh

Thanks for the reply and waiver, I am ready to pay 2381.20 /- on June 1st 2013, but after getting clarification for below .
          Please reply clearly & separately for each query

1. After payment on June 1st, my Data card usage should be consider from that date only. Should not charge for current billing cycle (I think current billing amount is not included in 3581.20/-)
          I mean it should be like a new connection.

2. After the payment, if Network speed is not proper in my house (or in my area), what should I do ???

Hi Airtel,

Got a call from Manjunath ([protected]), it seems he is advocate . He said they will send a legal notice for not paying the amount.

As he suggested contacted [protected], but nobody picking the call. Can you please confirm below

1. For not paying the amount if you send a legal notice, What should we do for not providing 3G network but charging 3g prices ????

2. Why did you responded to my previous mail ????
          *Sorry typo in my previous mail

Why did you not responded to my previous mail ??? Which is sent on may30th ????

I stay in Dombivili East Gandhi nagar Area Pin code 421204, We are facing
          network issue of Airtel in our Locality from many months. We are facing terrible issues with Airtel, There is no network coverage also We have a patch were the voice suddenly gets disconnected, We cannot connect to any Airtel User. Also sometime the we cannot hear the user on other side, in between the words
          gets skipped. I have complained to &#039;appellate.[protected]@in.airtel.com&#039;; &#039;[protected]@in.airtel.com&#039; but both of them have given same answer that this is the maximum optimisation they can provide which is not at all acceptable
          I am using airtel for 10 years now and is this the way we customers are treated.

Janardhan Pai

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel Digital TV — REGARDING SET TOP BOX NOT WORKING...

SUNIL j PANCHAL
            i had purchased my airtel DTH from brahmani electronic, palanpur, date of purchase is 06/10/2009, sir from last 1 month my...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (33)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Anushrut Sharma
            This morning I received a series of messages from Airtel saying "Thank You for choosing HELLO TUNES SUBSCRIPTION on your airtel mobile. You have been charged RS. 60 for 90 days and your account balance post charging is xxx at 10:51" and "Thank You for choosing HELLO TUNES SONG on your airtel mobile. You have been charged RS. 15 for 90 days and your account balance post charging is xxx at 10:51." Moreover, this is not the first time that such a ridiculous thing has happened to me. Thus I expect a refund of Rs 75 at the earliest, an apology and a guarantee that this will not place again.

Airtel Mobile — Unwarranted disconnection of Airtel Mobile Connection

I have been wrongly charged Blackberry Charges in my Monthly Mobile Bills, when the discrepancy was noticed i was informed by Airtel that the wrongly charged amount of around Rs. 1400/- will be credited into my account, as such i need not pay my current bill of around Rs. 900/-.

Now due to non payment of current bill Airtel has disconnected my Line.

I fail to understand the lack of communication within Airtel's Billing & recovery Dept.

I am seriously thinking of changing my service provider.
            I have a Air Tel mobile connection viz mobile no [protected] in Delhi circle which I am using for last 2 years as my official number.But suddenly last week i.e. on 4 Oct, 2011 they have disconnected my mobile connection without any intimation.

Because of which I have to suffer I lot as was not able to connect to my personnel & professional calls.Kindly get my number reactivated through as a have already submitted my original documents at the time of taking the SIM.

Thanks & Regards
            Vishwajit Mitra
            Namaste Mr. Sharma,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 21 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Namaste Mr. Sharma,

Airtel Iptv — IPTV not working again

mayankaggarwal16
              I am back after 16 months now with the same issue. This time again my IPTV connection has stopped working and now I realize...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Bhowmik Supratim
              I am using airtel prepaid connection in kolkata.I requested for porting out of airtel.I received a call from an executive asking me the reason for the port out.I told him reason is tariff.He then told me he is temporarily giving me a tariff of 40 paise local call per minute.I told him i need second pulse tariff not minute plus.He promised me airtel will call me and offer a good second pulse tariff within a few days. he then cancelled my porting id and requested me to stay with airtel.But till date i haven't received any call.I am highly disappointed with airtel and will opt for porting out.

Supratim Bhowmik

Airtel — Opt out

Dear Airtel,

I am Prabhakar Kumar Prabhat using Airtel Prepaid no since 5 years.It Was really very good experience with you.

Now due to my personal reason I wanted to Port out from Airtel To MTS, There are 3 times I have submitted application to the MTS center,

1st time I got message that,"there is contractual obligation so that I can not Port out". For this reason I went to Airtel Relation center( Gurgaon sector 7 Goal chakkar)
              they told me please talk to our customer care,I talked to her they said Sir now You can Port out please do the same for generate new code to Port out.

2nd time again I submitted the application for port out and I got the same response that there is contractual obligation that you can not Port Out. Again I talked with customer care they told me that please do the same to generate new port no, as usual I have done the same.

3rd time again I got the same thing that you can not Port Out because of contractual obligation.

Customer care is in center for our help not for miss guide, in this interval so many time I talked with customer care but they doesn't understand my problem

Please reply me that what is the reason that i am not able to Port Out

An early action is highly solicited.

Prabhakar Kumar Prabhat
              Mobile no [protected]

With Thanks & Regards
              Prabhakar Kr. Prabhat
              Mobile No :- [protected]

Bharti Airtel — porting out issues

I tried porting out from Airtel service around 5 times but every time Airtel comes up with some or the other reason.
              Some times the retention dept creates and issues sometimes the customer care executive.
              I want to get my number ported out at any cost.
              Namaste Mr. Bhowmik,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 20 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Bhowmik,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 20 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
              My phone number is [protected].
              I received a call from airtel complaint department.The executive(a lady) asking me for a proof.she is telling what proof do i have that i am telling the right thing as any customer can tell the same issue.This is the help from the helpline, moreover she is telling me to request for the porting id so that i get the same call.Lovely resolution of my issue.I don't accept this type of service from airtel.Any way I got the answer and never seen this type of service from airtel. Moreover that executive disconnected the call without finishing the call.Now for sure I will never recommend any one to use Airtel cause this the orst customer care service I have ever seen.

anupa43

I Anupam Anurag Kerketta had taken a Airtel Datacard (mobile number [protected] bearing a/c [protected]) in the month of July 2012. The data card was used by me for a period of 15 days. I retained the datacard for any emergency, therefore even though it was unused, the bills for the same was paid be me on time every month till October. The company did not send me a bill for the month of November, hence the bill could not be paid. In the month of December I received the bill with a penalty for not paying the previous months bill on time.

On contacting the customer care of Airtel, the executive failed to acknowledge the faulty of Airtel, he asked me to pay the amount and asked to call back to get the penalty amount reversed. I asked him for a written communication for this, but he refused to send me an email or a sms for the same. To cross check the process, I called the customer care center again, the remedy told me to was different from what was told to me earlier. This happened a couple more time when i called to follow up on the procedure.

In the mean while i started getting calls from Airtel for the payment of the bills, some calls were even threatening in nature. After having received these calls i decided to not pay the outstanding bill of the datacard till the company gave me the process to be followed in writing. This has been communicated to over 20 customer care executives who have called me and for that matter even their managers. The datacard is in suspended status since December 2012 with two months bills not paid for.

A week back i received an email from Airtel stating that the outstanding bill was 2191.26 and if the same was not paid they will initiate a case in the Lok Adalat. Replying to the email sent by Airtel I wrote Back the following:

1) It is totally unacceptable to penalize the customer for the fault/errors of the personnel in Airtel.
                2) It is totally unacceptable for a customer care executive to be rude and unapologetic for their tone of voice on a call when talking to a customer who has been penalized for errors committed by the company.
                3) I got different communication from different customer care executives when I followed up for a remedy process, clearly shows that there are no set process to fix issues caused by mistakes committed by Airtel personnel.
                4) As of December 2012, the account has been suspended and no bill has been sent for the same. Can you please tell me how does the bill value increase for suspended connections.
                5) I had a similar problem with Airtel when I was in Delhi, I was asked to pay when no bill was generated. The connection was terminated and was not restored till l emailed Mr. Sunil Bharthi Mittal expressing my disappointment regarding the service that his company has been providing. The bill value generated was less than 50% of what I was asked to pay during the middle of the billing period.

If you are going to be sending me a letter from Lok Adalat, please go ahead. I will also initiate similar legal proceedings from my end to ensure that my interest as a customer who has been penalized by errors committed by personnel in Airtel are protected. Since Airtel representative have already made threatening calls which have been recorded on my device, it should not be a problem to show case the unprofessional service that has been provided by the company.

Airtel has now sent me an email stating that a Lok Adalat case has been registered for the amicable settlement of the case. On calling Ms. Preetha, the contact mentioned in the email, the response was as always rude.

I would like your assistance in taking this case legally to ensure that the rights of the consumers are protected when the company providing its services commits errors and penalizes the customer for the same.

Anupam

Namaste Anupam,

Further to our discussion dated 20 May 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

SURYA SINGH 024
                  My name is Surya Singh and i am using Airtel Services for Communication([protected]),i Had received 1 or 2 call Starting from +92 My Brother said that +92 is and international call and from Pakistan don't answer so i was very nervous & frustrated so i had deleted from my Call log and see the incoming (+92) before answering a call,i had contacted Airtel Complain No 198 but they said we cant do anything don't answer the call.
                  After a few month,today i had received a call from +[protected] but this no is different compare to Previous +92 no which i do not remember i had call again Airtel 198 Again the Customer Care Representative said do not answer the call if you will receive the call yours BALANCE will be deducted and we can not do any thing thank you for calling Airtel have a nice day and disconnected the line.
                  Problem is that i use Head set mostly to answer call if i am driving and while travelling in Local Train and in bus,so there is not much space in train and bus to see the Number and answer the call & i am not writing for
                  Balance Reduction if i receive a call from +92, suppose it may be for some other intention as we all know about Pakistan a home of Terrorist.
                  Airtel does not take any step to Block all such type of call for there Customers they are simply busy with
                  there Plans how to make money,internet pack,Daily Horoscope,Sms Combo,Airtel Money and other Services they are least Bother about there Customers instead they can provide a Blog to Register a number for unwanted call and block from there end,How does the cell Number Goes to Person sitting in another Country and other Spammers etc.
                  Please look in the MATTER.
                  I would share his phone number on places like ALIBABA.com

Register him as a disldo manufacturer, porn everything you can.
                  He will have better things to think and worry about then your sister shortly.

If posible find out where he lives and have anything porn and pork realated mailed and called to him.

Not available — Unwanted calls

we are recieving unwanted calls from[protected] and we understand that its from saudi arabia. the guy caling from this number is unknown and abusing ladies at home. currently the person is calling my sister and talking badly and continuing after being warned several times. any help regarding this will be highly appreciated. you can contact me in my email lijo.[protected]@gmail.com

Airtel — unwanted calls

Getting call at any time of day or night in spite of registered with D N D some of no are [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] etc

AirTel — Received a call from a unwanted number

Dear Sir/madam,

Please check i received a call from this number [protected]. When i checked it said it is a mobilink customer. Hence, checked the country code on internet and it reflected that this is the country code for pakistan.

Please check on this issue why i received this call..

AirTel — Unwanted/Spam calls from Pakistan

Hi, I received a miss call from [protected].
                  On calling back, he claimed to be an Airtel employee and that I have won a lottery worth Rs. 15 Lakhs.
                  Airtel, should have some kind of spam filter mechanism. This causes unnecessary hassle to us.

AirTel — unsolicited phone call from pakistan

i have nos of phone call on my mobile from the following nos[protected].
                  i check and found that the country code 92 is of Pakistan.
                  I am surprised since I do not know anybody there.
                  Why is this happening ? I also noticed on this site similar complaints from other people so i decided to place my own complaint.
                  Namaste Mr. Singh,

We would request you to kindly ignore these calls and messages and don't revert on such types of messages and calls. For more information please refer this link http://www.airtel.in/important-alerts/.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

satis86
                    I using my land line phone [protected] last more than 3 years and paying bill in time. but due to some badly circumstances I not paid the bill for two month. I never denied to not pay the bill. I will pay as my proper bill as i used. but they charge full monthly bill when phone and broadband not in use.

today in my home town one of my family member die by vehicle accident, just same time received a call from Airtel customer care, my husband told me please call me tomorrow for bill payment. then they abusing badly and doing cheap activity. even they call me 19 times within 1 hrs from phone no. [protected] on dated 19/5/2015. I requested him and her to understand the situation but they start threatening name of court, police and send person to abuse to you at your home.

After some time again call me and said My name is Ashish phone no. is [protected] From Bharti Airtel, now i call to your family and friend for your pending bill. today i called to our all relative and family member for information on Death. now this person called to our all relative where today i called. and start doing cheap nonsense where a person die due to accident.

Toady i mail to Delhi Police, Police Commissioner, TRAI, Airtel Customer Care etc. for resolution.

I am in very big tension and badly disappointed by Airtel and badly in big tension and mentally disturb.

Big company but cheap people working and doing nonsense activity for recover the bills.

Veena Singh
                    [protected]@yahoo.com

Bharti airtel delhi — Abuse on phone.

My Self nandani Jain,
                    Due to my family problems last month i did not paid my bill , so mr. suresh from D-184, Okhla Industrial area, Phase -1, New Delhi - 110020. misbehave and give threats and abuse to me and my relatives also.Which will not be good. I ask to company or what ever the seniour athourites they must take action.
                    Namaste Ms. Singh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Airtel — unnecessarily charging

s.thorat
                      Today I received message
                      From:AT-AIRINF 19/05/2013 12:20
                      Thanks for downloading pull cricket from Airtel . You...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Unknown calls

psyedalt
                      Hello Sir,

I am receiving continuous miss calls and sms from this unknown number "[protected]" and...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Airtel / Tm Rishi Raj — Airtel TM

archana pathak78
                      ARA, (Bihar) me Airtel ka TM (Rishi Raj) Mobile No. [protected] ek durachari aadami hai yadi ladkiya kishi airtel sambandhit...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Telecommunications

Kissht
                      Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                      (45 minutes ago)
                      HDFC Bank Credit Card
                      Cancellation of one assist membership
                      (51 minutes ago)
                      Indian Army
                      Fraud by using Indian army transport fake documents
                      (52 minutes ago)