Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — airtel recharge problem

sajdksajl
I purchase your airte my first internet 25/- rs voucher. after i Scratching silver panel there are missing...
Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Airtel — Airtel not letting me port to Vodafone

aggar61
I have requested to port my number from Airtel to Vodafone. Request number AZ812552. I have paid my Airtel bill. Reference...
Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel Prepaid — Unnecessary Charges

Pramod Bhardwaj
My Number [protected] , have been charging unnecessarily through AirtelINF , have recharged 500 rs on 23rd May today 29th may...
Complaint comments  Comments  (22)Complaint category Other

Airtel Postpaid — my service were blocked in march but still they are charging monthly bills [Resolved]

r.someneni

I not in india from 2 months, when i was in india I was using airtel postpaid mobile account number [protected]-...
Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel Prepaid — Deduction of Amount

Ashfaq_69
I have pre-paid connection of Airtel (My Airtel No *[protected]*). ...
I recived a message from AM: GOANOW (saying ...
Complaint comments  Comments  (27)Complaint category Telecommunications

Deepak Saxena
Dear Sir

I am writing and complaining about the services of Airtel Digital TV .
For your kind reference , my Airtel Customer ID is [protected] , Karnataka - Bangalore India

The complaint is in regard with the services promised from Airtel Digital TV .I had a problem of No SIGNAL in my set Up Box from Last 10 days approx. I made 6-10 times complaint to Airtel Customer care .Some of my complaint number are 30561967 ,30519443 ,30561967 ,30620926 .After Every 2 day the message comes that your complaint is resolved .Then i again call and file new complaint for this .I had a talk with 2 Team leads from there respective dept. and they also promised that some thing will be done to resolve the problem .Daily i get call from Delhi & Pune offices of AIRTEL and they also say that some enggg. from Airtel will shortly visit to my house to check the problem .

I am really fed up with the services they promises to give .It is only 4 month passed of my new connection and they promises to serve smooth service life time .
My problem is still not resolved .If they are not able to help me then its better they take there DTH equipment and pay back my all money and Recharge part also for this month

It is humble request to you all , if you can do some thing to get it resolved .

Deepak saxena
+91-[protected]

Airtel DTH — non providing promised package

As given information i have booked airtel digital tv dth on line.
my credit card has been charged Rs. 1600/- for providing silver pack with Goa Holiday package of 3 day 2 night by Virit intractive services .
i was promised for installation in 24 hrs.
i have called many times to your toll free no. but no satisfactory response is given to me.
i have contacted local dealer Komal Traders and Mr. sandeep your local engg. also.
till date no satisfactory response has been given.
i feel cheated by Vriti intractive company as well as your company.
I request you to dont do the mall practice to misguide the customer.
( though I was satisfied with Tata DTH services.) but in hope of better services I got worst experience in start.
my cust id is.[protected]
I hope you will try to solve my problem or please revert my payment so i can continue my Tata DTH services.
I request you to please find this fellow whose id is given below who made the deal with me on 18/12/2009.
Dr.Shambhu N Gupta

Your Shopping with us is complete.
Name * Shambhu Nath Gupta
Your Form Reference Number is 1891387.
Please quote this number in all future references.
Email * [protected]@gmail.com
Phone * [protected]
You have to make a payment of Rs. 1600.0

(This includes all taxes, less the special discount offered by us).

towards buying the product Silver Pack.

Your order will be processed once the payment is received at our end.

Regards:
Puneet Kumar
puneet.[protected]@vriti-interactive.com

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: Airtel Care <airtel.[protected]@vriti.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Subject: AIRTEL KIT DETAILS
Dear Customer,
Please call to the customer care no. given on bottom for activation and installation by telling your plan name and amount which have opted for
Voucher 1750/- activation kit sr.no.[protected]
Voucher 1750/- activation kit pin no.[protected]

Pls cal on this no.... for activation and installation customer care no-[protected](toll free),[protected]

Airtel DTH — Service not offered as Promised

I have taken a Airtel DTH connection vide Customer ID No. [protected] on 14th March 2010 Airtel Ultra Pack. The Package feature on the day of taking connection included 171 Channels with 14 interactive channels with 6 Games (This line of 6 Games inclussion has recently been deleated by Airtel DTH). Airtel DTH has refused to provide the 6 games channel free of cost as mentioned earlier and are providing on 3 games and asking to pay Rs. 15.00 per Month of each games. On asking why should I pay I have been told by Airtel DTH Customer Service that I dont have any right to ask for channels and will have to view all channels as per Airtel DTH choise. Recently they have sent me a sms that the complain raised by me has been resolved. But still Iam not receiving the channels. I have the copies of Package details of Airtel DTH as on date of taking connection. Request your kind intervantion for Justice
Consumer Court

I would like to inform you that through your website I have generated Request No.056658 for buying Airtel DTH through that I was contacted by :

Manoj Shah | Sales Advisor
Vriti Infocom Pvt. Ltd.
Ph: +[protected]
Fax:[protected]
Mobile: [protected]
E-mail:manoj.[protected]@vriti-interactive.com

Who told me to make online payment through debit/credit card for buying Airtel DTH against which it will be delivered at your residence by tomorrow. On good faith I made payment of Rs.3190/- for Airtel DTH with 12 months subscription through following link against Ref 2407268 on 29.05.2010.

In view of above, I contacted customer care of Airtel DTH on 30.05.2010 and was given Customer ID [protected]. But till now, no-one visited my residence to install Airtel DTH and it is really a painful approach from Airtel that they have associated unreliable agency which cannot fulfill customer demands on time, and degrading Airtel’s creditability and customer trust.

Hope this matter will be viewed very seriously to provide us the value to our money paid for Airtel DTH.

Suresh Gogia
Mob [protected]
there is going to be no response from airtel dth you will have to file case in consumer court in following format I too had the same problem and am filing the case shortly my cus id is [protected] and my no is [protected] call me and take help free of cost .
mail me and i will send you the format and guidence to file a case in consumer court
my id is [protected]@gmail.com

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — fake assurances

I'm Highly dissatisfied with the type of service they are giving in the very beginning itself. I have asked foe an airtel digital connection. After calling those guys (JOHN) they routed me to pay the amount on the internet page, after paying , they assured they will be sending one person to my place on 28th afternoon 1'o clock... till 2 pm no one turned up and when i called those guys no one responded properly. waster one hour and then at 3, one executive said, my order is not even placed, and she is registering again her name is ASHMINI and also said that i will be getting official by 5 in the evening and at 4:30 i will get call from them.

At 4:45 i spoke to SATISH and as ones before he also assured they the giving good service and gave one number as engineer's number[protected]x as his name as Thulasi ram , when i spoke to the person, he said its wrong number, made an embarrassing situation for both o[censored]s. When i called back to the airtel guys, and spoke to ANTHONY at 5:15, i have got a confirmation that the earlier number given to me correct number. and the official will be visiting as scheduled (Again? )

At 5:50 i've spoken to NAVEEN he is telling to wait till 8 o'clock till the "person" will come and instal the setting. When i said i want to talk to some one responsible, they said the person is not in place and will call back soon. I am yet to get their call ..........

Because of all these things, my whole day has been ruined as i planned to go to other works since its saturday - weekend. Please dont give false assurances and commitments. Think the problem with you guys is more than telephone attending people. end of the day, i am waiting for the clock for turing to 8., and a call from the responsible person , and answer for the money i paid and reason for false commitments.

I need a suitable reply from you guys seriously.
Forgot to mention my order number, that is : 59007179
Namaste Mr. Saxena,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 29 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Saxena,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 29 May 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

manojbatra071
    my airtel no is [protected] and my current plan is 149 mnp and one other data plan 500 mb 3g and 2g plan is activated on my phone and my current airtel bill for this month from april 23 to may 22 is 1360 Rs but my unbilled amount on 22-may-2013 was 6649.08 Rs (this message was sent from customer care on 24-may-2013 in the morning ) so if i consume all data 3g and 2g then my unbilled amount would be 6500 (10p/10kb for 2g and 3p/10kb for 3g (5000 + 1500 = 6500) ) plus i also made some call in the period so my issue is if my ubilled amount is 6449 then how can they make such nonsense bill) and i also got message from customer care on 22 may 2013 which states that you have consume approx 626 MB data out of 1024 MB data so if my usage is 626 MB how this could be possible
    Namaste Mr. Batra,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Batra,

Further to our discussion dated 28 May 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste Mr. Batra,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 28 May 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Airtel Bharti — Wrong Commitment

ajay.rajput1975
      I was contact to Mr. Rahul, Airtel post paid sales representative – Raipur, Mobile Number – [protected] for new post paid...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Products & Services

bhanusethi
      dear sir
      my husband had a connection of airtel mobile number [protected], i think he had an another new connection [protected] for disturbing our family life due to some reasons. i want the incoming and outgoing call detail of their mobile numbers and sms detail also. please held for our family.

regards

mobile no [protected]
      e-mail id [protected]@ymail.com

AirTel — Fraud sms to family

This number - [protected] is calling my family members and friends and blackmailing them about me. Please help me in tracing this number to its location.
      Namaste Mr. Sethi,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 May 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Airtel — Online recharge failure - No refund received

Manoj Joseph
        Reference: Online recharge dated 31.12.2012 ; Transaction ID: 186192

I used Airtel's online recharge facility...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel Broadband — Airtel Broadband Complaint

piitr2005
        I had an airtel broadband account at Bangalore till 5th January 2013, when I moved out of Bangalore and raised a request to...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Broadband

Perumanna Meesala

I am intended to convey this message you to installation of tower at villege of Allampally mandal kaddam, Adilabad district A.P. There are around more than 10 villages are phasing issues from signalling, most of the people are using airtel connections. But we are continuously phasing the problem to call and disconnect in between conversations. Its really appreciate if Bharti Airtel management can take this request as initiation to install the tower at Allampally villege and the service will be made available to more than 5000 connections. Further more, many people are interested to utilize the 3G services also.

For any other assistance, Please call at following numbers.
        [protected] -- Perumanna Meesala(Malaysia)
        +91 [protected] -- Rambadevi(Allampally)

Thanks and Regards
        Perumanna Meesala

AirTel — request for a tower

there is no airtel network in our village.. Sometimes the network comes but very less... So there is a need to place a towwr in our village..
        Namaste Mr. Meesala,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Meesala,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 26 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Airtel — Amount deducted from my balance for 2G services without my consent

malik340
          Hi,myself sandeep malik having mobile no [protected] of Airtel service provider.i use 2G internet services on my mobile for...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (26)Complaint category Telecommunications

sandy thakur
          good afternoon sir/madam,

i am sandeep thakur i am from h.p distt-solan (kunihar) sir main airtel ke khilaf complent karna chahta houn ne muje ye massege 21may 2013 ko aya tha aur mane rc karva diya par jab rc houaa to mujhe 650mb mila jab ki unlimited offer diya tha mane custumer care main call kiya to vo mana kar rahe hai ki humne koi massege nahi bheja main dono massege show kar raha houn please check it.

(1)Special Internet Offer: Recharge your airtel mobile with Rs98 and get unlimited data surfing,downloading benefits for 30 days.For details,call 121314 (tollfree)

Recharge Successful on[protected] at 02:31PM,MRP: Rs 98.00, STax: Rs10.78, TransID[protected] Validity: 21 Days Benefit: 650 MB 2G Data

airtel company
          Namaste Mr. Thakur,

Deepak Mohod

Namaste Mr. Thakur,

Saurav ahlawat
          airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

inderpreet24
            I am using Airtel Prepost mobile connection from last 10 year.
            Now I have shifted to a new place - Sanyuta Vihar-59, Adharshila, Berkhedi Pathan.
            Airtels network coverage is very very poor in this area, everytime I have to come out of my house to attened any call.

We all neighbors are thinking to either switch to some other network to get rid of this problem.

I request you to look into this issue as soon as possible, I appriciate a quick response on this.

Airtel Prepost Customer

AirTel — NETWORK COVERAGE PROBLEM

I AM I.PSREEKANTH, MY AIRTEL NUMBER IS [protected], I HAVE STILL A PROBLEM.I HAVE NO NETWORK COVARAGE IN MY HOME. I COMPLAINED SOMANY TIME TO AIRTEL BUT NO RESPONDS FROM THERE.IN MY HOMETOWN SOMANY AIRTEL CUSTAMERS HAVE STILL THIS PROBLEM.

NAME : SREEKANTH.I.P
            MOB NO : [protected]
            ADDRESS : SREESHYLAM (H)
            PARAMBIL (PO)
            PARAMBIL KADAVU
            CALICUT-12
            KERALA

AirTel — about coverage

i have local Maharastra Airtel sim and from past 3 day my cell is out of coverage, now i am in mumbai but it can't give me home network my network setting is manual.and after selecting airtel it gives me the massage of "not accesible".
            please try to reply me soon with solution.
            Thank you.
            i lived sambaratipalayam in cuddalore(dist)in tamilnadu.in my villege near three air tel . towers in my villege in 3km network is very bad i complain so many times so plz do the propere network in my place.

AirTel — no network coverage

hey my mobile no is [protected], (post paid) after paying the bill also my phone was not activated & also i had no network
            to contact customer care.would u plz rectify it soon.

AirTel — Network coverage

I am facing major issues with the network coverage for the Airtel at my residence, with more than 10 months into it, there has been NO resolution to this issue so far.
            Only reason I am still with them because I don't want to change my number and waiting for number portability to start in India,

I have seen the worst customer service from the company and very disappointing attitude even from the Sr executives of Airtel. I have tried complaining through web, mail and calling them. NO USE

AirTel — no coverage

I am using my airtel no in six years, I have no covarage in my home after some months...so please clear my complaint.
            Namaste Inderpreet,

Deepak Mohod

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

guptapco
              sir my mo no [protected]...few days that sim is borred through airtel compny.nn barred incoming n outgoing....custmer care says sumbnit document agin..me subbinet document three time...bt my number not unbared n i cn't call reseve incoming n not going
              outgoing call any number help me...
              Namaste (guptapco),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 25 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Gupta,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 25 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Namaste Mr. Gupta,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Airtel — Broadband Data Theft / Cheating Customers

ManinderS
                I have been having problems related to Airtel's monthly data usage. My monthly data usage has considerably increased...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Broadband

saranthilak
                the airtel relationship centre in mahadevpura (near bimal maruti showroom) denies the existence of prepaid nano sim card, the other relationship centre in rajajinagar (near diacon hospital) refuses to give nano sim saying many customers have nano sim activation problems
                the customer service representatives
                - 1st person says nano sim is available
                - 2nd person says i have to go to their main show room in bannergatta and cuts the call
                - 3rd person says there is no activation problems and to visit nearest relationship centre, on insisting that i am in the relationship centre in rajajinagar finally ackowledges to register a complaint and says i will get response in 24hrs

eagerly waiting for the response

its utter nonsense airtel for me being with you for over 7 years now and this the customer support you are providing.

email: [protected]@gmail.com
                my contact number [protected]
                Namaste Mr. Thikak,

Namaste ( saranthilak ),

Namaste Mr. Thikak,

this irshad
                my number is [protected] sim number[protected]h-2
                see i have taken a nano sim[protected]h-2 in airtel relationship center and asked him to activate the same number on this new sim but he cant do and said may be there is problem in sim and asked to change and when i got the other sim and told him to activate it he says that its not activating and he had sent some mail to someone and it'll activated on monday 15-7-13 but it dint as i had called him on his own number he dint even answered it.is this is the way you treat your costomers?and more over why dont my sim activates what is the problem?i had bought a new iphone 5 which only works for nano sim shall i just see its face and enjoy?
                eagerly waiting for reply and make my sim activated.
                email on [protected]@yahoo.com

Airtel — GIving Missed call regularly

Karthik Keyan
                  Respected Sir/Madam,
                  I am Mr.Balakrishnan . Since i am using my airtel number [protected] for more than 10 years.From...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Telecommunications

arvindparashar09

I already registered a complaint on April 25 2013, Regarding the bill plan and security money.
                  A executive contact me from this number [protected] and assured me that i had change your plan and credit security money.
                  As of now when i received my bill:-
                  It doesn't show any security money in my account.
                  Neither the CUG was activated on my number with my existing numbers and bill amount is unexpectedly very high.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Arvind Parashar
                  1.I called to Airtel Toll Free No. [protected] and ask for new postpaid plans and on the same day I recieved call from airtel angent ANJALI and she told me a plan and ask 250 rupees as security money per number and also told that it is refundable,the details and name of plan are:
                  SUPER SAVER 199 CUG PLAN
                  600 LOCAL/STD MINS.
                  300 LOCAL/STD SMS.
                  FREE CUG WITH IN GROUP.
                  2.I agree with anjali and she sent their executive Prakash to my address and take 1250 rupees from me.
                  3.on one my number a different plan is activated by the anjali and then she says it was activated by airtel team not by me so you need to talk with 121.
                  4.when i call to Anjali she is not answer my call and when spoke with airtel customer care executive they are also not co-operated with me,they only says mails us but on mail i didn't find any satisfactory answer from them.
                  5.they cheated me and airtel still not take any serious action against Anjali.
                  6.CCE also not going to change my plan even I called so many times

thanks & Regards
                  Arvind Parashar

My security money of rupees 250./- is still not showing in my bill even our executive call me and give me assurity for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Namaste Mr. Parashar,

Further to our discussion dated 25 May 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste Mr. Parashar,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 25 May 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Recently Discussed

Patanjali Ayurved
                    Half product delivered
                    (35 minutes ago)
                    Indigo Airlines
                    ticket not booked but payment was done