Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

walters
I write here in this open forum as I am fed up with call center replies that I receive from [protected]@in.airtel.in

I have been with Airtel since 2001. I have never fallen short of my payments until recently as a form of protest that my request was not met for over 7 months. All my calls to 121 met with a NEW SERVICE REQUEST number and the issue remained unsolved. The few times I could possibly check online my status, the service request was treated closed and resolved.

At the end of my patience I with held payment for 3 months. During this period I was bombarded with calls everyday almost incessantly and I refused to answer it since a new SR number was issued. What was most hurting was AIRTEL sent its personal to collect the outstanding from my house despite my credentials and my credit reliability. During this period I ran up a bill of 10K of which I paid 8K in protest despite my issue not being resolved.

Finally Airtel woke up and resolved the issue after 7 months. I checked online for amount due and date of payment. Total amount payable 3317.15 Due Date 25.12.2012 (the previous outstanding included in the amount). My service was again suspended for non-payment for previous outstanding. I contested the suspenson as the bill generated and reflected on line showed that I HAVE TO PAY A CUMULATIVE amount of 3317.15 on or before 25.12.2012.

I was told I SHOULD PAY the previous outstanding and the current month BILL AMOUNT alone has a grace period till 25.12.2012. I beg to raise a question here, are the CSO executives educated on the english language meaning in the bill OR are they simply following call center FAQ that violates common english understanding of the bill.

Anticipate early reply

SWL

Airtel Telecom Services — Non submission of Bills

I paid for the security against post paid Air tel Telecom services for the mobile phone + 91 [protected] from Baroda Harish Mobile & Coollection Point at Abhilasha Chowk, Sama Vadodara 390008. Inspite of my several reominders to the representative he did not even bother to give the receipt .
Trust your company would take action on the executive to immedidiately give me the receipt of Rs 300/- .
Looking forward to your quick response .

Airtel Mobile Services — no service despite full payment

The complainant is the bearer of Mobile No.[protected]. The said number was surrendered by me in the month of Dec., o08 because of the pathetic services by the provider. In the m/o Feb., 09 I recd. a request by the Airtel to retain the services with the assurance of waiver off of Rs. 557/- levied by the provider and I pay a sum of Rs. 1786/- for two years, advance retal plan to retain the same number. But despite my repeated requests made to them during last 23 days the plan could not be activated on one pretext or the another. Finally I recd. a call from Mr. Vikrant, Manager, Airetl on 26th March assuring me the activation of the said by the 1st half of 27th March, 09 i.e, today. But now it is going to 2.25p.m.no call has been received by the service provider so far.

sridharerr

I have ported my 2 numbers ([protected] & [protected]) to Airtel from Idea (Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh).

Number [protected] was ported properly on 1st December, 2012, but another number [protected] was not and Idea stooped services on 1st December, 2012.

from then i called Airtel care around 10 to 15 times... every time they say it will be activated in 24 hours... but it dint.... On 5th December i have been asked to submit a fresh Customer Enrollment Form again.... which i did on 5th Evening and services were started on 6th December evening.

And on 3rd December i got an sms from Airtel on [protected] that there is some problem in address verification (out of verification area) when i contacted Airtel on 3rd December evening, Mr. Nani (escalation Dept) advised me to submit a local (Hyderabad limits) address proof at any nearest Airtel.... I have submitted my address proof (bank statement) on 4th December, morning at Airtel Kukatpally (A one telecom services - Mr Om Prakash [protected]).

Instead of submitting address proof my outgoing is been barred on 6th December... i called Airtel care and informed about the address proof which i already submitted... Mr. Ali (escalation Dept) raised an SR 47440888 and told me that by 9th December, 2012 my out going will be activated... I waited till 9th but no use.... when i contacted Airtel... Mr. Nani asked to submit the address proof again...which is ridiculous.

Same think happened to [protected], outgoing is been barred on 9th December due to address verification... actually when i submitted the 2nd CEF on 5th December, i have mentioned local address (KPHB), but still Airtel people considering the 1st CEF .... if you consider 1st CEF whey did you ask me to submit the 2nd one?

I am sure that none of the customer care people have full knowledge on the process to follow... one say something and another say esle.

Please resolve this at the earliest.

Sridhar

Chandrkanta S Tekwani
      My digital tv connection problem started from 12/11/2012 Cust ID [protected]The same was reported to their Dadar store at Mumbai on 13/11/12 But no one reported and message came on mobile having resolved I have to compliant every day and next day the message used to come as resolved without any person coming to repair the fault. More than 14 complaints were made over phone and thereafter email also more than 10 times it was informed but monotoneous reply used to come that the complaint has been forwarded to concerned department and will be reverting shortly but from last one month no action has been taken except talking over phone and expressing regret over the inconvenience caused. Thereafter in between two person not belonging to Airtel reported and asked for money for correcting the default and I was told that the company is givng them name and addresses of the customers to attend the complaint. I don't understand how the company which is advertising as Number 1 as per Economic Survey in Service Industry and putting advertisement for the same can do such cheap activities and not giving proper rep;y to customer complaints. In last month I was so tired of attending their calls that I even decided to cancel the connection and asked for refund of charges with compensation, But even that email is not replied by the company properly.It is very ridiculous to say that Airtel company which is going for IPO issue is behaving in such a way that simple problem of connection loss is not serviced and taking money for the instruments supplied by them where as it is taking new connection and offering cash back facility of Rs. 500.00 plus free installation. And if the company does not give service shy it is accepting new connections
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

[protected] call rate 1.5 than i used to tarrif voucher 04 RS dated on activate 21.11.2012 time11.47 am it not used on my number ...

my service request & complain no. cmolo [protected] dated 02.12.2012 time 2.26pm & cbnra [protected] registerd on 3.12.2012 time 10.25am
        PLEASE ACTION MY COMPLAIN

ANUJ KUMAR SHARMA

Airtel — Regarding the call rates voucher

This is to inform you that i m using airtel connection ([protected]). there were a scheme to make the all std calls cheaper. i have activated that voucher of rs.258 in my mobile, its works for a week properly but after a week its been deactivated aur what i dont know exactly. but i m not able to make any call in Rs. 1 now. it is charging 1:30 rs which was the normal std charges. i have already raised a req. in airtel office also they have given me a req. no which is (007600). so now i just want to confirm that what is the status of that and how much time it will take.. and from when it has got diactivated i want the reimbusement for all the days.. kindly revert me back asap.. thanks

m9848578976
          Dear Team,

I have place a request to convention my mobile number [protected] from Postpaid to Prepaid on December 4, 2012. I have Submited the documents like Voter ID card and PAN care along with the request latter at Airtel OUTLET Begumpat branch. They have deactivated postpaid service. Since then im not getting any signal in mobile. I call the customer care and place a request, they told me to recharge the mobile and dile 123. I recharge my mobile also, but the service is not activated.

I went to Madhapur outlet also and place a complaint they are also help less. I request the team to activated my number and give me the compensation in this regards. As i dont have any other number for calling facility. I call from other landline customer care team is help less.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Matheen
          [protected]@gmail.com

vijaykmr007
            I am Vijay Kumar and Airtel Customer with No. [protected].
            I want to complain that my balance is automatically deducted sometimes for the services I never used like Rs. 5 for 3-4 times. And many other deductions are made for Value Added Services even if I don't have requested them.
            I also complained about 4-5 months ago and the deductions were stopped for sometime. But now these are happening again and again. So, I am telling that please stop these unwanted services and deductions on my number for ever and Compensate my balance back. Otherwise I will have to change my Service Provider.
            Respected sir.
            I had a problem for every month i am cutting my main balance. So please check it my no [protected] .& deactivate about these reasons .

i team.

I reacharged my phone with 100 rupee. On last tuesday i started receiving the messages and my all balance deducted within 5 min...i want the refund as i haven't allowed any services...get back to me on [protected]
            i team.

Maine aapne AIRTEL no par 28 April KO 1gb KA netpack dalvaya that Jo 25 may KO raat 12 baaje khatam hona tha AIRTEL ne jabar jasti mera balance Kat liya ki aane 12 baaje KE bad net use kiya hai jab ki mere ghar par MTNL KA net LAGA hua hai Maine pure month main surf 300 mb net use kiya hai baaki 700 mb mera balance tha
            Array
            got the balance information as pop up.that showed dial to know more about the pack.
            i dialled 1 and the pack got activated . i called customer care that his senior are not present so he cannot refund the money and told me not to use the packl as well.

from then i have called customer care five times and they disconnected the call three times saying their executives are busy.in this way 4.5 Rs deducted .

query still not resolved.

feeling as have been cheated.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

rashmid9
              I am a frustrated consumer seeking a landline product of Airtel that was promised to me a year and a half back for which I had made a payment by cheque no.
              08/09/10 Chq Paid-MICR INW CL-BHARTI AIRTEL LTD 0356477 08/09/10 599.00 )

this payment was made to one mr rakesh who went door to door in my complex offering connections.

Despite several follow ups no one has been responding. In addition i took a new route and asked someone for a fresh connection a few days ago on the 27th of November in specific I made enquiries for a land line for home use for me. I was also looking for a Wi-fi to be activated and was keen to buy a dongle for that.

I recd an sms from your call center on 29th saying we are processing your request. Thereafter someone called following day to confirm that Airtel can provide a connection in my area. I consented and he said within 24 hours I would have someone come and explain the plan and then we could proceed

I was thrilled despite a very bad experience before but again the same thing repeated. I get a call every day asking for payment from call centre and then saying someone will visit in 24 hours...no movement so far since then. Maybe their 24 hours is different from the 24 hours every other human knows.
              I am very disappointed with the way I was treated the second time by bharati airtel.

rashmi
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

spsumitpasricha
                my plan is rs. 999 monthly.
                with 10 gb high speed.
                they told me data starts from 11th every month.
                but from 2 months i m getting 30 mbps speed just.
                i have complained this,
                bt the representatives told me that i have used data.
                even i m getting slow speed from 2 monts.

Airtel Landline — new exiting plans

they r bussiness minded and do not provide better services to consumer
                they do not provide information about new plans on asking also

Broadband with Landline — I am unable to use access Internet.

Dear Sir / Mam

Landline No[protected]

I am unable to access my Broadband connection. I visited at BSNL Exchange 4 days ago but still nobody has come to solve the problem.

I am listing a Noise, like "KHAR-KHAR" in the Landline Phone.

Ashwani Kumar
                I had applied for std pcoconnectoin on 1st augest 2009 on mentioned address new no42 old no 21 nammayia mastry street new washer men pet chennai 81. Your people have fixed juction box on my wall, but till date no conaction has been given . whenever inquire they say take your deposit, two months have already pased no one has given proper replay please do needful as soon as possible

Airtel Landline+Internet — Connection not cancelled

I had raised a request to cancel my Internet connection and Landline number[protected]. The request no. is 274864 dated 26 09 2009.

My connection is still active.

Gaurav

Airtel Broadband — VIOLATION OF CONTRACT

I HAD ENTERED INTO A CONTRACT WITH AIRTEL FOR A BROADBAND CONNECTION WITH FREE TELEPHONE [protected] IN OCT 2009 WITH 512 KBPS DURING DAY AND 1 MBPS DURING NIGHT(10 P.M. TO 6 A.M.)
                4/5 MONTHS AGO OF THEIR OWN ACCORD AIRTEL INCREASED THE BANDWIDTH FACILITY TO 1 MBPS FOR ALL 24 HOURS WHICH WHEN OPERATING THE CONSUMER CANNOT REDUCE OF HIS OWN
                IN THE LAST 2/3 DAYS THEY ARE SAYING AS A FAIR USAGE MY BANDWIDTH IS REDUCED TO 256 KBPS ONLY WHICH THEY ARE NOT PREPARED TO RESTORE TO MY CONTRACTED FACILITY
                BOTH THESE FACILITIES I HAVE NOT ORIGINALLY CONTRACTED
                NAREN DESAI
                [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com
                mobile no [protected]

Airtel Broadband — speed problem

i am not getting proper speed of net
                speed is very slow
                i am not getting solution
                please help

Airtel — INTERNAL PROBLEM

MY ONE RUPEE COIN PHONE IS PROBLEM MAY I CALL TO SO MANY CUSTOMER CARE OFFICERS HE DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTION

Airtel Broadband — problem in speed

Respected Sir,
                My name is GEET NAGAR. I am using your airtel broadband plan of 799(unlimited).during initial installation i was told only downloading
                upto 8gb you will be getting speed of 512kbps and beyong that your speed will be reduced to 256.They also told me that surfing and browsing will be free but now from the last month they are considering surfing and browsing in downloading that is they are telling me that now surfing and browsing are now included in downloading.I have been cheated i want you to take action against them otherwise i am removing your broadband plan
                your sincerely
                GEET NAGAR
                indore(mp)

My Airtel Landline([protected])and hence Broad band Internet connection is not working since 30-Nov-12.

I have made numerous request regarding the same and every time old Service Request is closed and a New Service Request is issued to me without proper closure of the earlier Service Requests, in order to meet SLA. The various Service Requests No.s are 25491668, 25504570, 25567320, 25593782, 25625176, 25885062, 25947312

Initially it was told to me that there is issue with Internal Wiring of my society and I have to follow-up with my Society's RWA, I did so but they are saying it is Airtel's problem and they have to rectify.My point here is, who ever's duty it is to rectify the Internal wiring it is the customer who is suffering. And ultimately Airtel will loose its customers and more importantly this will impact Airtel's Brand Image. Why don't airtel have proper agreements/ contracts with respective Society's RWA regarding the same issue and I hope this is not the first time airtel is getting an issue like this.And some contract like this already exists then why am I not served properly.

After lot of follow-ups when nothing happened, I requested for Cancellation on 12-Dec-12 to which I received numerous calls from Airtel's Customer Care Desk, stating not to get it cancelled and on 17-Dec-12 between 10:00 am to 11:00 am some technician from airtel will definitely come and resolve the issue. My point here is if it is Internal Wiring problem then why I was given the false assurance that it will be rectified and if this can get rectified then why it didn't happened till date.Also, on 15-Dec-12, when I told the Customer Care Executive that I will not be paying the bill post 30-Nov-12 as I am unable to use services since then, to which he reverted that I will not be charged extra and he has given a waiver of Rs.561 in this month's bill and rest of the waiver in Jan month's bill.

I am Airtel's customer now from past two years and I want proper justification of my problem at the earliest.

Rajat Mittal

Ssrgetzs
                  I have taken new airtel sim prepaid on nov 2012 ,i have given sim only after submiting related documents like photo,pan card licenece.sim was activated after 2 hours then later I have recharged with rc222. And activated with some special plans everything was fine for one week.later they asked me to submit the documents again. Then they disconnected my service after few days. Then on 3rd December 2012 at11am i have submitted the same documents at airtel malakpet hydabad office to one of the executive. He told me that the outgoing will be activated after 2 hours.after two hours outgoing calls was not activated. Then I called to customer care on 121 and spoke with them,they told me that I will take 48hours for activation. Then after 48 hours also the outgoing was not activated. Then again I called on 121 customer care then the executive told me that it will take 72 hours of total from day of documents submission. I was calling to cc from the same number .on 7th December 2012 still the outgoing calls was not activated and in fact there was no signal ...I couldn't even make a call to cc.on December 8th 2012 I called airtel cc form my friend mobile... The executive name Rama krishna . Told me that the sim was barred,and he tole me that for two reasons a sim will be barred.
                  Reason 1 was that if new sim was not used with in some 8 hours or soo sim will be barred
                  Reason 2 was that if the documents which were submitted 2 times we're not same then sim will barred.
                  After taking the sim after activation I was using the service.and documents which I submitted we're also same.then when I argued with that executive he has connected the call to his superior name rahul he told me that the sim was barred as some one has registers a complaint that the sim was lost. When I asked h
                  Them the details of that complaint he didn't give me any information in return he told me to go back to that malakpet office and speak to the executive to whom I have submitted the documents.
                  Ian the owner if the sim card and how that airtel people take a complaint of sim lost. Only the only has right t claim a sim right.then I could they take the complaint from X person and barred the number. Because of this I faced many problems.. I lost my business contact.i don't know What to do now,

Airtel Prepaid — Call Disconnection

i called on the airtel customer care prepaid regarding my number:[protected].....

assossiate name: BHAJAN DASS who should be terminated from the company as he is spoiling the name of airtel...

i was on the line and he disconnected my call after saying that he is disconnecting without giving any information

then i again called up and spoke to Sr CCE : DEEPAK who fakely confirmed that he is the only supervisor available and not even a single manager is [protected]@ 9pm....he also disconnected my call without giving me any resolution..
                  i want serious action to be taken against these two people......

Shabnam
                  i completly agree with this

arunpratapsingh
                    dear,
                    Mr.rakesh ranga
                    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
                    bharti airtel ltd

I am fully frustrated since a month from the service given by your side , please give me the address of nearest bharti airtel ltd office from where i can do legal process as per the guidelines of CONSUMER FORUM. Please give me this last favor.because the service given by bhati airtel ltd. since a month is instigated (INDUCED) to do suicide.

THANKS & REGARDS
                    ARUN PRATAP SINGH
                    DATE : 08/12/2012

Airtel deduction of five rupees in alternate day, since a month.
                    Submitted by: Arun Pratap Singh
                    Category: Phone Company
                    Complaint against: Airtel Bharti
                    Complaint Number: 116469
                    Amount loss/claim: Rs. 100
                    Topics: Airtel Airtel Deduction
                    Support Arun Pratap Singh Click:
                    As mr.Rakesh ranga airtel presence (airtel customer service team)bharti airtel ltd mailed me that this is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises & this is an official response from airtel_presence dated on 30th nov. 2012.The complaint no. Is 115466.After all these things problem is the same,is airtel bharti telecom is sleeping or busy in promotions & selling.Please help me out,please do some thing.

Arun pratap singh
                    satna (M.P.)
                    Date :04/12/2012

deduction of five rs. In alternate day, since a month.
                    Submitted by: arun pratap singh
                    category: phone company
                    complaint against: airtel
                    complaint number: 115466
                    amount loss/Claim: rs. 100
                    topics: airtel airtel deduction
                    support arun pratap singh click:
                    I am a user of airtel prepaid mo.Service , I am using it since 4 to 5 years, airtel prepaid mo.Company promotions are rally very good but its services are very worst in my case.My mo. No. Is [protected] and at 12/11/12 01.03p.M. Automatically a massage came to in my mo.No. Inbox & that is " recharge successful on[protected] at 01:03pm,mrp: rs 5.00, stax: rs0.55, transits [protected] valid:2days, namaste! rs5 sms pack with 30 local/Std sms for 3days has been activated on your airtel mobile.For info on active sms packs with auto renewal, dial *555*0#benefit:25 loc+std sms " & since then rs.5.00 deducted from my main account balance in 3 days & a massage came like " namaste! sms pack at rs5 has been renewed on your airtel mobile with 30 local/Std sms for 3 days."I have done every thing to stop this service like I am sending massages to stop this service & I was calling 121 customer care & 198 customer complaint service but airtel prepaid mo.Company is not responding.Please suggest me that what I have to do.Shall I have to go consumer forum because I am fully frustrated mentally , physically ,& financially..please do my fever as soon as possible.
                    Arun pratap singh

comments

official response
                    airtel_presence
                    30th nov. 2012

namaste mr. Singh,

this is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.Airtel.In/Airtelpresence

[protected]@in.Airtel.Com

connect with us 24x7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

arun pratap singh
                    01st Dec. 2012

it almost 12 hours gone but the problem is the same , please resolve my problem asap & I want my deducted money back & airtel bharti telecom have to apologize socially. Arun pratap singh

Comments

Official Response
                    04th Dec. 2012

Namaste mr. Singh,

this is to inform you that we have already noted your concern and our team is working the resolution, we will soon get in touch with you to give you an update on the same.

06th Dec. 2012

Namaste mr. Singh,

further to our discussion, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

07th Dec. 2012

Namaste mr. Singh,

we would like to inform you that your concern has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at www.Airtel.In/Airtelpresence

Airtel Telecommunication services — Promotional messages

I have registered for NDNC and the number is S[protected]. but still i continue to receive promotional messages and calls. and these messages even keep coming from Airtel itself. I have called up Airtel and written mails to them for this. But there is no action on this. Its extremely irritating to receive such messages all the time.

Airtel — deduction of rs, 100

I m having no[protected] today iwas surfing the net suddenly i got a message that ur animation service has been activated and rs 100 deducted without confirming my permission. This is totally harrassment .i hv already faced such type of stupidity so kindly reverse my balance. amit singh

Dhatrak Gaurav
                      Respected Sir,
                      I have recharge my mobile no. [protected]. on[protected] at 08:43pm, MRP: Rs.398.00, transaction ID-[protected]. Valid: 90dys. I got Benifit: 6GB during night+6GB (11pm-6am) for net. After that on[protected] at 05:00pm I recharge my mobile no. [protected] with MRP:Rs60.00, I got talktime:Rs60.00,Balance:Rs60.00,trans.ID-[protected]. From that day[protected] Whenever I use internet, there is continuous both deduction-from my Main account balance+Net balance deduction. I Gave complaint & request for 4 to 5 times to 121 customer care but still there is no solution given to me about it. My last complaint given on[protected] at10:37am & there was SMS on my mobile on[protected] at 03:48pm. that-
                      " Your Service Request No. CBDMO[protected] has been resolved. We Tried Contacting you and were Not Able To Contact You. For assistance call 121."
                      AND from that day till today I am calling 121 customer care and I am getting answer that- "thank you for calling airtel ....plz visit our website www.airtel.in.
                      TOTAL COMPLAINT NO.:
                      1) RMOPC[protected] on[protected] at 10:00pm.
                      2) CBNRA[protected] on[protected] at 10:37am.
                      3) CBDMO[protected] on[protected] at 11:01am.
                      4) RMOPC[protected] on[protected] at 11:06am.

So, pl'z SIR kindly draw your attention on detail given by me & pl'z solve the same.
                      Yours faithfully,
                      Gaurav Dhatrak.

AirTel — prepaid account balance deduction

my no.is [protected]. Balance is freuently debit from my account since 16.05:2010 without any valid reason.please help

Prepaid — complaint regarding deduction of main account balance

Dear Sir
                      with due regard my contact no. [protected].
                      i got a message from service namely AY54321403 dated 2 feb 2011 at 5:30 pm.
                      message about the choosing the Astrology services and Rs.30 amount is deducted from my balance account.
                      but i never demand about that service .
                      I already complain about that to the customer cell several times.
                      my complain no. is CBDAS[protected]
                      but didn't get any response.they are not giving me satisfaction about that.
                      they told me that they will refund money within 4 hour but i didn't get my money back .

So please refund my balance Rs. 30 as soon as possible .

thanking you....
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

pankaj kalra1972
                        sir
                        Im in the army and after my posting to HQ i purchased a data card ([protected])from airtel in aug 12 from an airtel dealer in naraina , there was some problem in verification as per the consumer call center as the person who came for verification was not permitted by sentry , i also have a postpaid connection for which there was no such problem and i had informed the same to the customer care to link the same to my postpaid connection. till first week of sep 12 i had made a dozen request to activate my connection but it did not materialise. in the end ion 12 Sep 12 i submitted my sim with the dealer mr suresh ,my complain no 45886073 dated 12 sep with my outstanding bill as the procedure desired with usage of just 14.5 mb and balance only rental charges,the sim was locked, i purchased a prepaid airtel data card from him. on 06 nov 12 i get a call from airtel center asking to make my outstanding payments , it came as a shock, i asked him how much is the usage he said nil, its only rental. On my giving him the details of my sim being submitted he said i dont know it has to be done. We being in army are taught to be law abiders, In my entire service i have been transferred from kashmir to NE to south and it has always been the same that we deposit the sim so that it is not misused after clearing our dues. you are requested to kindly look into the issue,

Lt Col pankaj Kalra
                        [protected],[protected]@gmail.com
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

sanzeeus

I'm Santhosh Kumar my airtel prepaid no is [protected]. I bought tis no on 7th nov 2012 by properly submitting all the req documents ID Proof and photos, for the past one month i was using tis no only, just before 4 days my connection was suspended. When i enquired they responded Me tat my connection was suspended for non submission of ID Proof which i actually did while getting connection. Now before 3 days itself i had submitted those documents again, but still my connection is suspended.

Please take immediate action about tis issue.

santhosh Kumar
                          Dear Airtel team,

Santhosh Kumar

saravanan2kx
                            Dear all,
                            This consumer complaint is about the money laundering activities by Airtel Prepaid Mobile Service provider at Chennai circle -Tamilnadu.
                            The incidents are with respect to Airtel service number [protected]
                            There are several occasions where I notice that suspicious deductions are happening in my main account balance without any valid reason. This has been informed many times to customer service representatives and each time when I do this, they have the habit of disagreeing the complaint and use to say, “as per our records no such deduction happened”
                            On 01.12.2012, As normal I was using the internet service on my mobile and I could notice that the similar kind of deduction has happened and the event was well recorded. The deduction was Rs.28.60 with call duration 00:00 from main account and the Balance after deduction was Rs.138.23 Valid till 14 April 2015.
                            The 3G data balance available at that particular moment was 445.50 MB Valid Till 08 Dec 2012.
                            I Called up the customer service team immediately to point out this issue at 06:51 PM on 01.12.2012 and the call was taken up by Mr. Sarath kumar (I am not sure whether this name is right. It was told by the executive) and as normal first he said there is no such abnormal deduction happened in my account. Then later he said it has happened due to internet browsing. While I was asking more clarity about this deduction he is became rude and started saying this is been due to change in browsing mode etc… and he could not provide any clarity or solution about this complaint and he himself disconnected the call .
                            Further I have never received any complaint number or resolution status about this issue. Further the IVR settings are changed to my account from Airtel that I could not able to contact the customer care itself for next few days.
                            The similar incident has happened already two times and I have registered a complaint that I could not able to contact Customer care from Toll free 198. This issue was not at all resolved and left un attended.
                            The customer service is not serious about any complaints registered and they are very rude in replaying. Further they make the habit of activating some services themselves without users knowledge and in to money laundering. Sometimes during travelling or while we are out of station, the main account balance is completely laundered and the customer will never be able to get in touch with support team that makes the situation more critical.
                            Request to recognise this consumer complaint and initiate necessary actions to avoid similar such events in future. Also request to arrange to revert back the abnormal deductions happened till date.

Airtel — Package Activity

Respected Sir,
                            My name is Elayaraja.k i'm using no [protected]. Without having my permission they activate caller tune,Radio they took money. Pls take steps for these......

AirTel — money laundering

First of all, their customer service is a Garbbage
                            -I am terribly pissed off by the AirTel Services, especially the Customer Service department!!!
                            -This is Airtel Mobile no [protected]... Customer services guys activated all the basic services in my mobile.. and taken all the money.. My mother is using that mobile .. she known's to atten the in comming call only... Regarding this i spoke to customer care executive ... he said from your side they used GPRS and other Features.. and my mother is using 1100 nokia mobile phone..its aboslute terriable to here this from airtel side... they have not refunded the money...by taking money from us, airtel can beg some where esle.....all from airtel... dubba comapny....

AirTel — Deduction of my Prepaid account without a valid region

This is Binay from Hyderabad. My mobile No. is [protected]. In my mobile Prepaid amount is getting detucted every 3 to 5 hour's without doing anything and when i am trying to reach the customer care excutive it's not connecting and if it's got connect and i am going to explain my problem they disconnect my call every time Please give me the right solution for this................................... Binay

Airtel — Airtel MNP request not done

rah_chitale
                              Dear Concern,

I am using Airtel Prepaid Connection +91-[protected]. I filled up MNP form to port to Tata Docomo...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Telecommunications

BINEESH E
                              Dear sir/ Madam,

I am Bineesh. I have one Airtel Post paid connection. As per the email confirmation from Airtel customers care on 6th Nov'12, they
                              requested me to pay INR 2385.93 (Both billed amount and unbilled amount) and I have made a payment of INR 2385 on 7th Nov'12. Also I hve made a call on 21st Oct'12 to Airtel customers care and gave a request to deactivate the connection, due to I am relocating to UAE. After the bill payment I have send another mail to their customers care stated that I have done a payment of RS 2385 and requested them to deactivate the connection.

I am in abroad from 2nd Nov'12, So from 1st Nov 12 onwards I was not using the connection.

Also I wish to informed you that I have documented all your mail and in my previous mail I have clearly stated that this is also treating to
                              documents that henceforth I will not responsible for any payment for the below mentioned airtel Postpaid connection.

Today I got another bill from your side to make a payment of INR 42.00/ Which I can't able to pay from here.

So Please deactivate this connection and also I would request you to informed that henceforth I don't want to receive any bill to my email
                              id.

Thanks in advance,
                              Bineesh

Sangeeta Suri
                                I have not received e-bills / hard copy of the bill since last two months October & November. I received only SMS. For October I receive SMS mentioning that my bill for the month is 0.00. For November I receive SMS on 29th November mentioing the bill of Rs.2019.98. But I have not received any bill for both the months. Since 3th December 2012 I keep on calling many times in a day sending messages at 121 to get the details of my Bill Summary. But everytime I received communication over phone from the Executive that their system is either down or under upgradation therefore they are not able to tell my bill details and advised me to call after 4 hrs. and also they had mentioned that even after calling 4 hrs they are not sure weather their system will be working or not as they keep on mentioning every caller to call after 4 hrs. They advise me to send the SMS on 121 for one time e-bill for the specific month. On their advise I did for last three months but I did not received any bill. Than later on after three days they said to me that my mobile no. is now under corporate connection therefore e-bill services has been deactivated and now need to be re-activated. Again I sent the request through SMS to receive e-bill for both October & November but I received the bill for November month.

I checked my bill for November month and found that Rs.1588.78 as Outstanding transfer from old to new account debit is showing.

I do not understand if there was zero bill in the month of October than how come outstanding transfer from old to new account debit is taking place. I am continously chasing to Airtell for the details but they are not telling me the details. Their seniors do not talk and always found busy in talking over phone and even after mentioning call back request call back dosn't come.

sarvan_me

After two frustrating days with Airtel - Fiber To Home (FTTH) connection I have decided to raise a complaint against airtel.

First and foremost airtel customer service people dont know the difference between broadband and FTTH connection. From 3rd December 2012 night 8.45 PM onwards my internet connection was not working. On 4th Morning I raised a complaint to airtel cc people and they said it will be resolved by 1.30 PM the same day and I also go the message from them with complaint no: 25552882. No body visited by home till 6 PM on that day, so I decided to call them once again but they said it will be resolved only by 5th Dec by 5 PM. I agreed and the next day I waited till 5PM but there was no call from anyone from airtel nor they visited my home. I called them back by 7 PM to check what had happened and they said the it will be resolved by 6th Dec 8 PM.

Nobody from airtel is able to tell me what is the exact issue and why they are taking so much time to resolve it. Everytime I speak to them they say that "SOME technical" is there and they are not sure. What does it mean by SOME ? And eveytime they will ask me whether my landline phone is working or not.

This is to inform everybody from Airtel customer care that FTTH connection doesnt have a landline phone. Please atleast educate them properly before giving connection to public people. Dont only look for looting money from us.

When I asked them will be give any discount for these days that I am not getting connection...They said Sorry Sir we cant help you.

God only knows how many more days they will take to resolve this issue..

Airtel Please understand customer problem and try to help them out. Money is not the only motto. Please provide proper service. I wouldn't recommend this FTTH connection to anyone in my apartment. POOR customer service. POOR internet connection. I took this connection because I was fed up with Tikona which was worst and now airtel is pathetic.

If you think that you can solve this issue ...this is my airtel number : [protected]_KK

Saravanan
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Jaiganesh.S
                                    I have purchased the New Airtel Data card from the referral of my corporate company and I am using the data card from the March of this year 2012. Whenever I connect the data card in home I will get only the EDGE connection (2G). I was managed with that connection and I asked the person who sold the data card to me, and he told that “Airtel in the process of converting the towers from 2G to 3G, so you will receive the 3G connection soon in your area”. So, I started believing his word and waited till the month of August 2012. Up to the month of August 2012 my problem has not resolved, so I made the compliant with Airtel customer care through the Email by sending screen shot of my speed problem. I have received the immediate Auto reply mail saying that “Thank you for writing to us.”
                                    The next day, I have received another mail saying that “airtel has a very robust network and we have a state of the art infrastructure deployed to ensure continued services to our customers. Despite this, issues crop up in some cases due to several reasons: location of a building, topography, climatic conditions, the handset quality, to list a few.” And I replied that “When I using the data card on seating in my balcony also I'm getting the edge connection only. If I want to prove, just send one technical person to confirm the same.” Then there is an immediate Auto reply mail saying that “Thank you for writing to us.” But there is no proper reply from the customer care executive.

And again after some days I sent the follow up mail to Airtel by asking the status on my mail, again I received an immediate Auto reply mail saying that “Thank you for writing to us.” Then only I came to know that Airtel will all ways use to send auto mails and not proper reply.

After sending the lots replies to more than 10 Airtel executives for the same mail “Airtel has a very robust network and we have a state of the art infrastructure deployed to ensure continued services to our customers. Despite this, issues crop up in some cases due to several reasons: location of a building, topography, climatic conditions, the handset quality, to list a few.” I have got worried a lot.

On September month Airtel sent the bill to pay and I have replied that “Should i pay my bill for this type of 2G connection?????????? If you not able to solve the issue.... please send your escalation matrix. I will take this issue with your higher officials.” And I stopped paying the monthly bill.

Then I escalated the issue to nodal and appellate officers by explaining all my problems, but till the date no proper response on my issue or resolution.

Finally I got frustrated and sent the mail to cancel the data card but I got the beautiful reply from the Airtel “we would request you to make the full payment towards the current billed and the unbilled amount on your account, in order for us to initiate action towards closing the account. Details of the amount payable as on 02/10/2012 are as follows: Outstanding amount: Rs. 904.18/-, Unbilled amount: Rs. 116.26/-”
                                    The thing is, my monthly bill itself 699/- rupees only, with the tax it will be around 750/- rupees but I got Rs. 904.18/- Rupees why because of over utilization of free GB’s(3 GB). This update has given by Airtel when I had the discussion with Airtel customer care. My huge doubt is how it’s possible to access more 3 GB of Data with the 2G connection without connecting the Data card in the PC/Laptop. I think it’s possible only in the Airtel Service provider.

So I written back to that mail

“Let me suggest two options,

Please take my problem in high priority basis and complete it with in 1 week of time (I will not go for the cancellation, But you should provide the compensation on my bill for my anguishes).
                                    (Or)
                                    Kindly agree that you can’t able to resolve my problem, I will definitely make my full payment and go for the cancellation.
                                    Keep on sending these types of forward mails, will not solve my problem.”

The Next thing is, The Airtel has closed my compliant twice by saying “Customer not responded to the call” I don’t know how they are closed the compliant like this. But I received 2 to 3 call from Airtel by promising that “your usage is low so will make the appropriate reduction in your bill and will resolve your issue.”
                                    Up to today I am sending the mail to nodal officers, appellate officers, Customer executives but no reply.
                                    And the very very very big thing is, i have escalated this issue to Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal ([protected]@bharti.com, [protected]@Bharti.in) also but only received the read receipt not resolution.
                                    My last 7 complaint numbers,
                                    47220597, 46757551, 46327707, 46251229, 45806032, 45535953, 45387290
                                    My Airtel Data Card Number: [protected]
                                    Airtel Data Card Account Number: [protected]
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

kirant18ster
                                      i had applied for a sim exchange from a normal sim to micro sim from airtel relationship centre V connect at dhankawdi pune satara rd. my sim did get activated and thus with a regular follow up of 2 months the relationship people now tell me that my mobile no [protected] has been deleted and the customer officer out there are hopeless as they are not able to explain me why the no has been deleted and they are also not able to help me with any resolution i am a using this sim from last 6-7 yrs and this is a very huge loss to me as i am unable contact many people this is not my mistake this mistake is from airtel shoppe i have their recipt no 12599 which contains their details . the airtel people should return my old no. back

kiran tanpure
                                      [protected]/50
                                      [protected]@gmail.com

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
                                        Mobspotbox.in
                                        Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                        (14 minutes ago)
                                        Flipkart
                                        Flipkart is closing my account has been blocked after INTIMATING them on the damage Concern
                                        (14 minutes ago)