Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

ashishbhoi
i was blocked my airtel money pin,please give me new pin.
Namaste (ashishbhoi),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 16 September 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Airtel — Charges on toll free no 198

Swapneel Pawar
    i have called Airtel customer care center on 198 no. for complaint about balance reduction. they told me you are...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

manisha8898

Customer-id--[protected]

Address -b/904,mahavir jyoti,plot-no.-248A/249, sector-10,kharghar,navi mumbai-410210

Complaint number[protected]

i am getting a software download error for past 20 days.I have launched 1st complaint on 29th Aug,2nd complaint on 7thSep, the problem didn't get resolved then we again called up your customer care on 12th sep.There I was connected to Indragit of escalation department.He assured that the problem will get resolved latest by 5:30 pm on 13th sep.He also gave us the number and name of area manager-Tirupati global([protected]).We called Mr. Tirupati global on 13th sep at 5:30 pm.He promised us that the engineer will be visiting our premises next day(14th sep 1st half)but no one came and we called tirupati global continuously on 14th but he didn't receive a single call.

Today I receive a call from your customer center saying that in our area dth engineer has a problem with local cable operator.We even suggested him that we will pick up the engineer by our vehicle from any local location in kharghar. I think we have done our best to resolve our problem but i am surprised to see that a established DTH player in the market is not able to satisfy the customer.

Kindly take the this issue on priority basis.We will appreciate the effort.
    Namaste (manisha8898 ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 15 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — Unnecessary Charging [Resolved]

Sahil KA
      My number [protected]. Some FonetWish service has been activated in my phone number without my knowledge. They have took a...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [12]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

anand parkash
      mujhe 2mahino ke lia kisi kaam se out of city jana tha . maine apna mo no [protected] airtel help line se pooch kar 3 mahino ke lia uski service band karwai thi .last call 29 may2012 ko meri nodal officer mr. neeraj se hui thi .10augst ko maine airtel helpline haryana per kha ki mera no [protected] ki ab service activate kar de .tab unka jawab thaa aapka mobile no permanent close kar dia gya hai . main 10 August se lagataar Applellate officers ko phone karta rha hoon .vo mujh se 72 hours ka time de de kar bahut pareshaan kar dia hai . mera totaly buseness 18 mahino se [protected] mo no se hota thaa .jo ki ab complitaly close ho gya hai .. main apne 2nd mo no [protected] se airtel ko phone karta rha hoon . please mera contact no dilvane me meri help karen . ( anand parkash .)

jaksonco
        We Jakson & Company have issued Ch. No.256150 dt.09.08.2012 for Rs.14415 favouring Bharti Airtel Ltd. A/c Mobile Services & dropped the cheque in Airtel drop box at Mayapuri against dues for 13 corporate conections along with a annexure of 13 numbers & respective bill amount. The due date of payment was 11 & 12.08.2012. The above cheque was cleared from our bank on 13.08.2012. We started receiving calls from Airtel abount non payment for 12 nos. from 13-14. We came to know from the Airtel customer care that the above amount has been credited to 1st number of our annexure & adviced to register complaint through mail to nodal office along with a copy of 13 numbers, copy of bank statement. On 17.08.2012 we registered our compalin & assured from the nodal office that it will be solved within 48 hrs. After then we are receiving 2-3 calls per number per day even sunday & holiday & till date the problem is unsolved.

We hereby request to please help us to solve the problem or direct Airtel to close all our connections with immediate effect.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok Sahoo

Sr. Manager (Accounts & Finance)
        Namaste Mr.Sahoo,

raunakipl
          On 4th July 2012 I had lodged my complaint for disconnection of my Airtel Landline number[protected]. My reference number for disconnection[protected]. I had a talk with Mr. Syed Mehtaab Hussain and he assured me that the disconnection will take place within 7 days and no further formalities will be required. HE even said that that bill will be generated proportionately.

Even after that I got a bill for the whole month. I paid the bill amount of Rs. 632 through cheque no.073528 drawn on INDIAN BANK, C.R. AVENUE BRANCH, KOLKATA. The matter should have been closed here.

But again a bill was raised for the month of July-August without even notifying me that the landline is still working. The reason which they stated is that someone called Mr Abhishek from Airtel had called me up to confirm and since I didnt pick up the call my request for cancellation of the landline number itself was cancelled.
          Now this was really a very silly reason because I was never given this kind of clause that I will recieve a call from Airtel and if I dont recieve and confim it my request for cancellation will be cancelled. Further I rarely pick up calls from an unknown number. If this was the case then they should have sent me an email regarding the same.

After several emails and requests Mr Ramesh Shaw from Airtel accepted on 3/9/2012 that its fault on their part and they will resolve the matter in 7 days and I woudnt have to pay anything.
          Its already 10 days since then and again I am getting calls from Airtel asking me why am I not using the landline? I told them the matter and they are saying that the landline is not yet disconnected.
          Airtel is trying to loot money out of normal public. Please look into the matter deeply and stop this harrassment!.

Mr. Bimalesh Kr. Ramuka.
          Billing address- B.D. 328,Salt Lake City,
          Kolkata-700064.
          Airtel landline no[protected]
          Airtel A/c No.[protected]
          Namaste Mr.Ramuka,

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

chandan0801
            To
            The customer care,
            Airtel India

This is regarding my celebrity wellness mall subscription, which is renewing automatically. Stop this auto subscription and deactivate it permanently.
            My cell no is [protected]
            Network service - Prepaid

Thanks & Regards,
            Chnandan Saha

Airtel — auto subscribing

I have been subscribed for IPL live cricket scores and airtel live TV at an amount of Rs 40 without any subscribing request from me. Later on after calling to airtel customer care,I was unsubscribed for the above subscriptions and promised this wouldn't repeat.After a month I was again subscribed to airtel live TV for Rs150, I didn't even get proper response on callimg to customer care regarding refunding.
            Namaste Mr.Saha,

kishor j
              pls treat my query on top priority since i had been regularly contacting your customer care representatives since 13.09.2012 for receiving gprs settings from airtel representatives so as to use internet on my airtel number [protected] & [protected] both after getting my both sims recharged with gprs plan of Rs.149 &=also with sufficient main balance in both numbers...please reply my query , why i can't receive settings from airtel on handset samsung galaxy ace duos s-6802....pls co-operate

airtel GPRS CARD — Not received the setting of GPRS CARD

My mobile number is [protected]. I have activated my GPRS {mo} CARD on 27/8/2008 in the morning . After that I have not received my internet settings . For that I have registered many times complaint in the customer care services No. 121. But still now also I have not received the settings . My GPRS Card Serial No. -[protected]. Please do help me

Airtel GPRS — Cannot Receive GPRS SETTINGS

My number is [protected]
              I have been using my sim card on a G-FIVE mobile...
              Rescently I changed my sim to a new phone --nokia 5300 Xpressmusic which SUPPORTS GPRS...
              When I called 121 for GPRS SETTINGS, I gets the message that my Phone does not support GPRS...
              I have activated gprs in my mobile fron 121.
              When I try to access Internet using Personal configuration settigs; I gets the message "Subscribe to packet data first"
              I want this problem solved IMMEDIATELY and PLEASE SEND GPRS SETTINGS TO MY MOBILE..

I TRIED TO CONTACT AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AND I COULD NOT REACH THEM ...
              WHEN I CALL 121 OR [protected] THE COMPUTER SAYS THAT MY CALL IS BEING FORWARDED TO CUSTOMERCARE EXECUTIVE AND THEN THE CALL IS DISCONNECTED................
              I AM REALLY DISSATISFIED WITH THE AIRTEL CUSTOMERCARE SERVICE...
              Namaste Mr. Kishor,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

sandy2284
                I need 2 my mo. no. detail calling Histiry & msges History MY Airtel No, [protected]
                sir/madam
                my no. is [protected] and i want to get call detail of this number during period[protected] to[protected] please send call detail on my e-mail id...
                Namaste (sandy2284),

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

KUSUVAMSHI
                  unwanted call are comeing to my mobile
                  respected sir,
                  i am miss mitali pawar using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you.
                  respected sir,
                  i am Halima sadiya using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you
                  i am shubham sharma using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you
                  i am subrat kumar behera using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number [protected] and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last three month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you
                  IN SPITE OF REGISTERING MY PHONE NO. WITH DND, I GOT A PROMOTIONAL CALL FROM AIRTEL NO.[protected] AT 13.56 HRS. ON 03.03.2010. HEIGHTS OF SHAMELESSNESS ON THEIR PART. IS ANYONE CAPABLE OF TAKING THIS MITTAL BABU COMPANY EMPLOYEE TO TASK ? AREN'T GOVT. RULES BEING TRAMPLED BY THESE ILL PAID CHIMPS WITH IMPUNITY.OUTRAGEOUS TO SAY THE LEAST.
                  I WANT TO KNOW ALL DETAILS CALL
                  Namaste ( KUSUVAMSHI),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 15 September 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

kuldeepdoot
                    hy dear sir
                    my name is kuldeep i am studing in b.tech 3rd year ...before some month i have purchased an airtel prepaid card ([protected]) for internet purpose but after few month i am facing an problem subjected to balance deduction so i submit my problem to aitel but nothing they says that sir such type of problem occurs due to costmer s fault....finaly i complaint to canse jaipur after that airtel deactivate my connection without my permission where as i use this pr card regulaly in my doongle(data card).....sir plz help me and suggest me what can i do?????????????my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
                    Namaste ( kuldeepdoot),

r_chetanjain
                      I have been having a very bad experience with my Airtel Prepaid Number [protected].... Airtel has been deducting INR 3.00/- everyday from my prepaid number under VAS.SubContest... When tried to stop the service using *121# or even calling 121, I get a message that i don't have any VAS services activated on my number... Attached are the screenshot of messages from Airtel.

Can i get a prompt response on this as this is the height of cheating!!!!! I have never enabled any VAS service on my mobile... It looks like after Airtel had recharged my account with a free balance from account 40150015 and now they are just deducting all the amount using this bad practice...

I want someone to take a look into this ASAP and refund the amount deducted...

Chetan Jain.

Airtel Balance Deduction
                      Airtel Balance Deduction
                      Namaste Mr.Jain,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

shellwad
                        this is to bring to notice compliant against airtel for my 3g data card that is not working and the complaint for the same was made on 6th sept and was confirmed to be resolved by 10th of sept..But airtel customer service response is so pathetic and no one bothers to really address the complaint and solve the problem..

It been more than 10 days and the problem i still there with no effort from the customer care to solve it..The problem is of network not available and the data card is for my office purpose which has got halted and am suffering so much on my work front..

Airtel customer service is so pathetic and third class that if you have a complaint ,rest assure that y-they will one only give you new TAT's ( which has no meaning) , no clue on the problem and no effort to solve it..

Wish they could compensate on my work loss each day but you only can wait for them to respond on their own sweet will..

Pls provide me some solution..

Regards'
                        Shelly
                        Namaste Shelly,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel — Call centre (prepaid)

ebenmat
                          The airtel customer service was very bad yesterday (13/09/2012) by 6.30 pm. I spoke to a person called Ahmed. He was rude...

dhavalgadhiya
                          Airtel - the fraud company, gave me a bogus SIM CARD by retailer. That SIM CARD is already activated by someone and already potable to IDEA before 6 - 8 months. Airtel gave me that SIM CARD with No. - [protected]. I have that SIM CARD and also a COMPANY POUCH. Airtel is a fraud company with worst staff in Surat. Airtel is No. 1 cheater company with fraud NODLE office in Delhi.

I am Dhaval Gadhiya - [protected]
                          Namaste Mr.Gadhiya,

Rajeevnayansinha
                            HI All,

Sub: Please Never go For Airtel DTH connection.

I paid Rs.1390 for the installtion of Airtel DTH connection at my Residence Crossing Republic appartment Gaziabad through online on 7th Sep. 2012 But till date 14th September 2012 DTH connection is not installed. So many times i tried to contect Customer care executive. But whenever He listen that i paid on 7th sep. either He disconnect my phone or make it silent. Before Paying for the connection i received around 10 calls from Airtel DTH but once i paid amount i called around 20 times to Customer care. After that no getting any response. This is the worst and fraud comapny. So i request to every one never Go for Airtel DTH. Now i have final option to go for Legal.

Rajeev sinha

Airtel DTH — Airtel DTH: Not Installed

I booked airtel DTH though their customer care using credit card. They promised that I will get connection within 48hrs, today, it is more that 5 days, nothing happended. I call customer care everyday 10 times and every time they say it will be done within 1 hour and they will call me back. This is the worst service experience I have seen. These people make false promises and wrong committenst at the time of booking the connection and afte that they forget their customers.

Can anyone help me here. These people have no ethics.
                            It is a common problem with airtel guys.
                            I had airtel broadband, dth services but when i start relocating my self (as i used to stay in rented house)
                            to new place which is 15min distance from old place, the problem starts.

Every day i used to call 10-12 times to customer care they will say i will send our agent with in 1 hour.
                            finally after 6th day one agent called me and said he is coming to my address within 15 minutes.

But that 15minutes never came in my life, i tried to reach him several time.
                            I got same answer, Sir will be reaching your place in 10 minutes.

Finally i had to change the service provider vendor.

Be aware of such stupid services.
                            Think twice before you go for airtel.

Airtel DTH — Not installed

Dear Concern,

This is regarding new connection Airtel DTH. I have paid 1590/- through my credit card.I made a payment on 15-sep-11.Connectindia.com they said with in 24 hours we will installed in your home.But till know nobody is contact to me.At the same time Vriti-Interactive also froud.The representative Mr.Nadeem Kumar said that you will get connection with in 24 hours it self.Still i waiting for the installiation. Please suggest me what should i do for further action.

I am awaiting for your response.........
                            Dear Rakesh Ranga,

Thanks for your information i got it airtel DTH.
                            Namaste Mr.Sinha,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 September 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Dear Concerned,

This is to bring into your notice about your employees attitude towards resolving customer problems.

We have put up the first request to airtel on 8th of september Request number-(pls refer to our calls)

Engineer came up at our place and we have realised that there is main wiring missing in our apartment and we have requested engineers to go back.
                            Post that we have been informed by customer services people that we have to put in request again to get our set reallocated.We have taken their advice and did so.

We have put in request on 17th again Request number[protected] .Engineer by the name Aman visited our place .Post checking the requirements first he refused to install the same and given us information that airtel has given strict instructions that they will not be doing installation wherein internal wiring is there in flats in multi-story buildings. They would install the DTH dish in the balconies only.

As per the Society Rules, any flat owner can not get the DTH installed in balconies and the same can be done on the Top floor and all the necessary arrangements have been done by the society. I went to the TOP FLOOR where 20-25 dishes are already installed on the top floor of other DTH vendors.

In the meantime, Aman was in constant touch with us and despite of giving promises to visit our place he never used to visit.On 20th morning Aman has called up and confirmed airtel has given me instructions not to install but still I would visit at your place on my holiday and see what could be done. He has visited our place at 5:30 in the evening and given us budget of 800 Rs for the installation since there would be lot jointers & connecters would be needed. We called up customer service and asked for the prescribed rate list, Customer care exec. refused to share with us and claimed that customer services people do not hold actual information regarding the connectors and jointers.

Aman did half of the work till 20;00 hrs and DTH was still not in operational mode.He kept junction box and the pointers opened and went back. When we have told to rectify it properly he refused as he said he would visit again next day and do rest of the work.He asked us to pay 500 Rs immediately and rest to pay next day. We trusted on him and paid him 500 Rs.

We were surprised at that time that is why he was trying to misguide us by giving us wrong information that airtel has given them instructions not to reinstall in flats where internal main wiring is there.

At the same time, we have never put in request to close our request but without our confirmation request has been closed.We believe this all is being taken care by Aman and he is getting our complain closed by his own ways as there was not even single call which has been made from customer services pre closing our complaints.Customer services was in constant touch with us till the time Aman was not into picture.It clearly shows that employees have access to all screens and controls wherein they can manipulate and close customer complaints.

I called up again Customer Care on 21st Sept'12 and asked the reason of closing the request however nothing has been done. Explained everything to customer care executives once again. Executive promised to resolve the problem in 4 hours but nothing was done on 21st Sept. I called up again on 21st Sept evening and asked for the resolution and put me on hold and disconnected the call. Then Called up the customer service number several times but everytime the call was put on HOLD.

I again called up on 22nd September Morning, it was confirmed by the executive that the problem is not resolved from Airtel end. they would get back to us with in 4 hours. It's been 2 hours now, no call has been made as of now.

Would again like to highlight the employees attitude towards customers.

1)Engineers are more interested in making their own money despite of resolving issues.

2)Customer services people have their own access to close complaints request without checking customers.

3)Despite of complaining again and again nobody takes initiative to actually resolve issue.

4)How can Airtel give this access to employees that they can use their knowledge and cheat people for their personal benefit.

Would please insist to take strict action against Service Engineers as they are not interested in resolving issues rather more interested to make their own money.

Sanjeev - [protected]
                            Customer ID - [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Ajay Ukidve
                              Dear Rakesh,

Thank you very much for the lovely Airtel 3G service I am experiencing till date.
                              However I have landed up with a similar problem I faced earlier.
                              I recharged my mob data card mob number for Rs. 450 for 2Gb datapack on 13/9/2012. The transaction was completed by debit card on line. The amount was deducted from Bank Account immediately. How ever this is the SMS I received from Airtel and my 3G data pack has not been recharged till today. I cannot contact any customer service representatives as is usual with Airtel.
                              13/9/2012 at 18.37 hours.
                              Your Airtel mob number [protected] on line recharge Tx ID 837784 of Rs. 450 has been initiated please keep this transaction ID for future reference.
                              I kindly request you to look into this matter and do the needful please.

Thanks and Regards,

Ajay
                              Namaste Ajay,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 14 Sep. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga

Dear Rakesh,

The complaint in question has not been resolved. The amount in question Rs. 450 has not been refunded to me. Today is 25 Sept 2012.
                              Kindly refund the amount in the next 24 hours or I will take necessary action as deemed fit by me which includes legal action and publicity. How can you just brush me off like this, ridiculous in the extreme.

Col Ajay Ukidve (retired)
                              Director Victory Associates,
                              MTech. MIE, CEng(I), MBA, pg DTHM.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

sharad mehrotra
                                I WAS USING POST PAID CONNECTION OF AIRTEL NO. [protected] THE CONNECTION WAS ISSUED AT BIHAR SHARI[censored]NDER CORPORATE ARRANGMENT OF PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK AT BIHAR. NOW I AM POSTED AT RANCHI AND WANT TO SURRENDER THE SAID CONNECTION BUT NO BODY IS RESPONDING .
                                Namaste Mr. Mehrotra,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 13 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

amritpatel
                                  We had applied for port out for our cell no [protected] from bharti air tel to idea ltd since last month but Bharti air tel had rejected port out by giving unknown reason since we had talk many times to air tel customer-care on rejection and there are no problem found for our cell no account and asked us to try one more time on each call.

Further we had contact to idea cellular for reason given by Bharti air tel for rejection of said port out and they send a copy of rejection.Please find a copy of rejection detail from Bharti air tel. And make reply.

Amrit Patel.
                                  Vadodara. Cell No [protected]

MOBILE NO PORTABILITY ISSUE

Bharti Airtel — Mobile portability

I have a mobile no of vodafone and i would port it to airtel, i had apply for port my number on 29-May-2011, then on 02-Jun-2011 at night 10:45 my voda no is out of order and airtel number does not start. Still my airtel number does not exist. Airtel customer care also not give any response.. Please take it serious because my number is very important for me. The mobile number is [protected].

AirTel — no portability

i wanted to trnasfer my TATA Indicom CDMA netwrk to Airtel. i have collected unique porting code from tata and submited da same to aircel in da form. they told me dat it wil take 7days min. but it has been 15 days no respons from dem, again i went to chek da status dey said to talk to tata call center. airtel service providers told me dat code is expired give me another code again i gave but stiil no response, airtel is sauing to contact TATA, n TATA is saying contact to AIRTEL. please can u give me da solution for dis.
                                  thn Q

AirTel — No portability

Dear,
                                  I am using [protected] airtel no from last 6 year .
                                  I have shifted to new house from May 2011 since I am facing problem of range as inside by house.
                                  For same reason I have complain to Airtel call center for more than 6 times and one time in Airtel Gallery.
                                  As my problem was not solved i have decided to do No Portability.
                                  I had done all the process but I have got following MSG -
                                  "Hello! Your porting request AZ757911 dated 26th Jul11 has been rejected by your current operator due to these are subsisting contractual obligation from the subscriber agreement. Please contact your current operator for further details".
                                  As if I have not accepted any offer from Airtel.
                                  I have done same process for twice and I got same MSG.
                                  Please help me I am Mentally Harasses.
                                  I have all SMS detail which i got from Airtel and complain no from Airtel.
                                  Please help me and contact me.
                                  Dear Please update me, My Complain number are as follow,
                                  2) CINDL[protected]
                                  3) F[protected]
                                  4) CINDL[protected]
                                  5) CINDL[protected]
                                  6) CINDL[protected]
                                  8) CUNRM[protected]
                                  9) CINDL[protected]
                                  Its urgent as when in Home i am out of touch as my no is out of range as no network.
                                  Namaste Mr.Patel,

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

We would request you to kindly contact to your respective service provider for further course of action.

Ideacellular
                                  I am a customer of airtel from Ahmedabad but now want to move to other service provider. For this I applied for portability on 1.10.2012 (Unique Porting ID AG945512) and I had submitted all my documents of the new service provider. And I was told that it will be ported within 7 days of time. Meanwhile I received a call from airtel company and I told them the reasons and informed them not to call me again on this matter. I waited for 10 days but no action had been taken.
                                  I applied for portability again on 19.10.2012 (Unique Porting ID AG178896) and STILL NOT DONE.
                                  I wonder why the hell do the customer care people call every time I apply for portability, IF THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND THE BASIC THINGS. I REQUEST THE HIGHER AUTHORITIRES OF AIRTEL TO TRAIN THEM TO LISTEN TO THE REQUIREMENT OF THE COSTOMERS AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS ACCORDINGLY. This is really fooling the customer.
                                  I APPLIED FOR PORTABILITY THE THIRD TIME ON 04.11.2011 (UNIQUE PORTING ID AG286883)
                                  Are they testing the level of patience of the customers…….

Requesting you to look into my matter and resolve the problem at the earliest

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
                                    Stallion Intellectual
                                    stallion intellectual fraud form filling online work
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    Harassing me
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    demanding money
                                    (13 minutes ago)
                                    i2e service
                                    (25 minutes ago)
                                    Alliance
                                    not providing the promised internet speed