Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8006)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

parasa.anilkumar
My mobile no is [protected]. Suddenly out going calls are not working,even custmour care also not going.But in coming calls are coming.Due to this iam suffering a lot.Please activate my out going calls.Already balance is also available,But suddenly not working.Help me urgently.

Thanks & Regards
Anil kumar

RAJVEER499
    This is to inform you that the plan has been
    activated on my number [protected] without
    my consent. An amount of Rs 10 is being deducted
    everyday. When I complaint, Airtel customer
    superviser agreed that mistake was happened from
    airtel end and comitted me to refund all the deducted
    amount. I also requested for deactivation of plan.
    But instead of deactivation and refunding my amount
    airtel has been deducting amount daily.My first call
    for complaint was on 28-10-12 at 12:30 - 1:10 AM.
    Please take strict action on Airtel

Thanks & Regards
    Rashpal Singh

Airtel — Activate plan without my consent

My name is Farhanul Haque and my mobile# is [protected]. Airtel activate the cricket score plan in y mobile without my consent and they are deducting 5 rupees per day as I confirmed with their executive, I called them yestereday and they said that they have stopped the service and charges will be refunded. But I didn't receive refund into my account and moreover I got score message today also. I called Airtel again and executive said that money won't be refunded as this was getting deducted on daily basis. But, how can they activate the plan on my mobile without my consent and not refunding the deducted money as the service was not for my use and I never asked for it.

Please ask them to look into this matter and refund my money asap.

sackol
      I have recharged the mobile internet pack of Rs.98 on 15.10.2012 but I am getting a problem for use of internet in my room which is situated in the Arlem area of Margao State Goa, even I am getting the full range of network. It showing the error i.e Packet data connection is not available check the network services. I called the Airtel customer care and used all tactics as they told me but still I am unable to access the internet in my room from my nokia C5 moible. I had also checked by changing the mobile but the same problem has been observed in that. I can access the internet away from my room when I am going in another Airtel tower network only problem is i don't access the internet in my room even having a full range of network. many times I called a customer care but they didn't got the solution.My mobile no. is[protected] Name; Sachin Bhimashankar Kolhe )
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel Digital TV — Double charging and no response from customer care leading to high level of Torturing

nitinmehta
        I am a customer of Airtel digital tv customer no. [protected]. I have taken two connection of digital tv for my home, as the...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — online recharge

kkmbdh
        My mobile number is [protected]. I went for 3g internet recharge on 27th oct 2012 with txn id 627670.I checked my balance...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (42)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

ajitnayak44

I am facing lots of problem since last month by Airtel. I am using Airtel Prepaid ([protected]) since last 5 years, but last 6months, i am facing some problems with my local and STD charges. I am trying to contact 121 customer service executives, but no-one receive call. On 27th Oct. 2012, I called 121 customer care 5times, but noone receive call. How can I solve this problem ? Why?

Airtel - If you can't provide service to your customer, then please stop your services.

Jai Kumar
          On march 7th animax /channel 361 was removed from airtel digital tv when we complain it to the costommer care we dont get the correct answer . please we request airtel digital tv to bring animax back by the end of this year. Children as well as parents are willling to change the dth connection if neccessary .you can check wat i am saying there are more the 10 lakh children i have connected and they have same problem they are expressing on animax india community as well as to their respected dth operators . we r in desperate need of it ! we r willing to pay more /take more money who wants to subscribe this channel u can take 50 per month of this channel or more plzzzzzzz help us out

removal of animax
          Namaste Mr.Kumar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

B_SHIVA
            A telenophic call by a unknown number [protected].Recieved the phone.The people on phone started to attract for the service which they are going to provide.In astraight line I told him that I am not intrested and discunnet the phone.After that also they have deducted Rs 120/= for 180 days for hellowtune service.It's a very serious matter.

Please take a necessery action againt the person who has daired to do so.You can check the name of connection holder and the helltune youbraj.By not matching both ,you may judge how the people are snatching the money from the costumers.

Thank's
            Customer of Airtel
            Namaste(B_SHIVA),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Airtel — Billing Error

cssreekanth
              Incident 1:

Over the last 1 year, I have faced innumerable number of problems with Airtel broadband connection....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

drcdnarain
              DEAR SIR,
              MY MOBILE HAS NOT BEEN RECHARGED EVEN AFTER ABOUT 45 MINUTES. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL FOR THE RECHARGE OF MY MOBILE No.[protected](AIRTEL) AND OBLIGE ME.
              --DR CHANDRA DEO NARAIN . DETAILS OF ONLINE RECHARGE GIVEN BELOW:-

From: [protected]@ccavenue.com
              Sent: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:21:27
              To: [protected]@rediffmail.com
              Subject: Order No.[protected] from CCAvenue
              Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order from http://www.mobikwik.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.
              Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card / Account statement as 'ccavenue.com/charge'

If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by
              e-mail at : [protected]@mobikwik.com.

ORDER DETAILS:
              Merchant Site URL : http://www.mobikwik.com
              Order Number: [protected] Order Received: Oct 27, 2012
              Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 32.00
              Federal Bank Account Holder : DR CHANDRA DEO NARAIN
              Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
              PROFESSOR OF PATHOLOGY, TRAVANCORE MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLLAM-691589

N/A

Special Instructions :
              Mobikwik Mobile Recharge

tusharbera
                I have recharge the Airtel number([protected]) with Rs200 online on 23/10/2012. The airtel website shows that the amount is the full talktime amount. But I got only 175 in my account. After contact immedietly to the customer care he told me the balance amount Rs25 will credited within 48 hours, but nothings happens. Again I called to Customer care on 25th, and again some body told me please wait 24 hours it will be surely credited to my account. But nothing happens again. Till then I cannot contact the customer care.

Please help me to retrive the amount.

[Jan 25, 2016] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Namaste(tusharbera),

shaileshshetty42
                  This is to bring to your notice that the amount has been deducted from
                  my account without informing me or without any prior notice.This is
                  not the first time that i am facing this kind of issue from Airtel
                  ,but this is something serious on which you guys have to work to
                  retain your customers.

My mobile number is [protected] on 24th OCTOBER 2012 around 5:32pm
                  rs.65 has been deducted from my account .when i had called customer
                  care i got a person name zeeshan who dint helped me and after putting
                  me on hold for 10 mins he transfered the line to supervisor again the
                  supervisor did the same put my call on hold for 15 mins and he hung up
                  .This is the worst customer service experience i ever had.
                  Again i had made a call so the agent transfered the call to supervisor
                  even he dint helped me ,stating that i had activated some kind of link
                  or wallpaper which i had not done from my end nor i had received any
                  kind of wallpaper.The customer representative are not willing to help at all.
                  When i had asked for complaint email they provided me some fake email Address.

This is something serious please look into this and revert my money
                  back.Its not about 65Rs its about the unwanted deduction happening
                  from airtel which has to be stopped

Awaiting for your reply

Shailesh Shetty

Airtel Prepaid — unwanted balance deductions

dear sir,
                  i often faced the unwanted balance deduction from the company giving so many excuses. The similar case occur on 25may 2011 when my balance of Rs 25 was deducted from mobile no. [protected] and I had submitted the complaint to customer care with complaint no.CBDCC[protected]. After that no desired response was made by customer care as they blamed me for this deduction. Kindly solve my problam related to this matter and plz supress the undesired dominance of the athority I will be very thankful to you.
                  My alternative no. is [protected] and email ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

thanking you
                  ravi verma
                  First they will not deduct with out reason... may be you activated song or using some other facility. for any deduction you will get a massage that you need to keep on track. And after getting the massage you need to call customer care. if you wait for more time and they will give more reasons.

As you said yours is prepaid than it will be easy to track you call and deductions.. ask reason to customer care for any deduction. if there is no reason then they has to pay back you money..
                  Well i am using airtel no. [protected] for years.Sometimes it happened that i get the message saying you have been charged certain amount for activation of some services. Earlier i belived it assuming my mistake. But today(02/06/2011) i came to know that was not true when i tried to talk to customercare regarding disconnection of my one no.([protected]). Instead of any prompt solution, they gave me another headache by activating a hello tune on no.([protected])..so ridiculous..Please refund the amount..period.
                  Namaste Mr.Shetty,

Mahiikbr
                    Respected Sir/Madam,
                    I have purchased a new post paid mobile number from Bharti Airtel on 19th Oct, but unfortunately till date .i.e. 26th Oct 2012. The number has not been activated. Moreover the required documents have been collected from me along with the money 800/- as a registration n activation amt, from the NIT Airtel Branch, Faridabad. Besides this the branch manager Mr. Rajat Gupta have been fooling that the number will be surely activated within 1/2hr since 22nd Oct. I have put forward all the effort to reach him at [protected] but he is least bother to take my calls.
                    Being a 10yr old customer, I have not received any relevant answer to my number of complaints for activation of my number and moreover the reson that they are giving that they have tried to reach me but ironically I have not received any call front there end and getting a fake message from them that they tried to reach me , I cannot buy that because its irrelevant as my phone never rang. To justify, I also called up airtel but I felt like my words fell on deaf ears.
                    I am seeking and approaching you to receive a justice so that the number can be activated soon and some action to be taken against the people who are harassing me without any rhyme or reason.

AIRTEL-POST PAID — NUMBER NOT ACTIVATED

Airtel is the very worst service provider. When they collected order for a post paid connections, they have given number of promises. But they did not do atleast one promise.

Without informations they barred my incoming and outgoing services before the due dates. After 2 months, one Mr.Prabhahar, Coimbatore promised me that " He will activate the number" after paying the due amount Rs.3000/-. I have issued the ICICI BANK LIMITED, COIMBATORE-TRICHY ROAD BRANCH Cheque No. 194281 dated 1st April 2008 and the amount Rs.3, 000.00 credited to BHARTI AIRTEL LTD on 3rd April 2008. But till today 8th April 2008, my mobile number[protected] did not activate. If I am calling the Customer care persons, they are telling some other stories, I am having 1500 rupees further payment also.I called number of times Mr.Prabhahar, he did not attend my call itself. Airtel peoples are very cheating peoples. I want to move this cast to court. Please guide me.

Airtel Post Paid — promised ,Not activated ... Complaints closed !

Post paid SIM card No[protected] delivered on 22 7 2011, promised activation in 24 hours. Mobile no [protected] allotted on July 23 after 3 reminders. Daily reminders from July 24-28 were asked to be booked as complaints daily ! Obviously previous complaints were 'closed' unilaterally without action ! E-Mails sent were acknowledged on auto mode but never physically read and acknowledged. "Airtel Customer Care", presumably managed by Call Centres, act as post offices ...I was told by "Senior Manager" that the system shows " Dues not paid", without understanding that I am a fresh allottee ! How can they allot a new line with "dues" !? Professional incompetence and lack of accountability was seen at all levels of Airtel....Finally I cancelled the Application for SIM Card on 28 July and restored the alternative 'Vodofone', hopefully a shade better ! It is not without coincidence that the Airtel agent - Mr Loganathan of Premium Support Services, Chennai who came to collect documents/ deliver SIM Card, was not using an Airtel Mobile No but +[protected] Vodafone ?).!

I had similar experience with Airtel Digital - DTH services - I had to pre-close and surrender 4 - DTH connections. Nearly 100 e-mails would have been sent as complaints; Customer Service Software systems of course acknowledge them in minutes ! I but not a single e-mail was ever replied in my 3 years of experience !

It is shameful that a Global Company like Airtel is making a mockery of 'ISO Systems' by unilateral closure and taking customers for a ride ! Its ISO accredition should be cancelled forthwith for this single malpractice !

S Rangarajan, 21 Subramaniam Colony Velacheri Chennai 600 042 Tel :[protected]
                    This is a stereotype reply..in reality, nothing happens at the ground level ! Rangarajan

Airtel — post paid number not activated

Respected Sir/Madam,

Namaste(Mahiikbr),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Anju Bhatt
                      Ms. Prema pai,
                      This is very hurting to see how Airtel works since last night we are worried ;
                      Our FIr no.13805/12 dtd.25/10/2012 is not considered by your people for tracking our mobile with Airtel prepaid card no. [protected] is very serious as it may cost us several thousands and more for our handset worth 35000/- and vital informations of our accounts and private docs. Preserved in it. Pls track this immediately to help the law and order restored.
                      Sanjay bhatt
                      Mumbai.
                      Platinum customer
                      sir
                      i have lost my phne sony ericson model no Z550i,
                      the emi number is[protected]
                      with sim card -[protected]
                      the phone was lost in[protected]
                      the sim card was issu on ADITYA SINGH, from MOTIHARI (BIHAR)

sir i want to trace my phne, if any way is avilable plz give me and suggest me how can i lock my phne through emi number plz i am in tense so plz give me right way,
                      sir i want to re issue my sim card how is it possible and plz give me the procudure and from where i re- issue my sim card.

Aditya Singh

Airtel — loss of handset with sim card

sir
                      i have lost my phne sony ericson model no Z550i,
                      the emi number is[protected]
                      with sim card -[protected]
                      the phone was lost in[protected]
                      the sim card was issu on ADITYA SINGH, from MOTIHARI (BIHAR)

Aditya Singh

Bharti Airtel — Lost Airtel Sim

Sir I have Lost my Handset Please Block My Sim. MDN No - [protected]
                      Name-Abhishek Kumar
                      Add-Tata Colony Madhopur Maner Patna.
                      Date Of Birth-05.01.1989
                      Namaste Mr.Bhatt,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Airtel — Unable to call Airtel Customer care no

mukesh296
                        HORRIBLE AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE.
                        im facing this airtel customer care- DOG AIRTEL.
                        number one Thief no proper...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Dasika Narayan
                        I have paid the following bill of airtel but not yet got the receipt in my e-mail

airtel Number : [protected]
                        Account Number : [protected]
                        Bill Number :[protected]
                        Bill Period : 05-Sep-2012 to 04-Oct-2012
                        Namaste Dasika,

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                        I have been paying the monthly 'postpaid' bill based on sms received on my mobile [protected], but as indicated in the sms, have never received any hard copy of the bill by post. Why ?

Please post it so as to reach by 7th of the month, without fail.

Postal Address : SGK Murthy, 5-277, Janapriya West City, Miyapur, Hyderabad 500 049.

Gaurav Sotani
                          I made recharge of Rs.333.00 on 24/10/2012 at 2:41 PM and no GPRS was activated on my new Iphone 4S which I bought on 24th as well. The very next day i.e., on 25th my balance was Rs.0.00. I do not know how it happened. I contacted Airtel guys and every time they say that the server is down. Server can not be down for 2 days i suppose. Otherwise how Airtel system is working. They told me that they will contact me as soon as the server starts responding. No reply from them till now.
                          Contacted nodal officer in mumbai regarding the same. But no reply from them as well.
                          My Rs.300.00 got deducted without my consent. I want my amount back.

Awaiting your high co-operation.

Gaurav

Airtel — Obnoxious caller

i have been receiving blind calls from an AIRTEL cell no [protected] . the caller disconnects on calling back.

Can i know the identity of the caller?

or can the company check why the consumer is calling particular numbers for short duration so often?

Can the number be blocked?

he may be informed that if i know his identity i will rip him/her.

Airtel — half of the time the server is down or systems do not work

I have been with airtel for last four years. Normally I dont ring customer service. However last few days have been nightmare. I have GPRS activated on my accoutn and I do surf net and is charged for this. However in the last bill I have been charged for downloading some game or software, although I know that I have not downloaded anything...I rung customer service for more than ten times...I also log a complaint from online billing...whenever I try to speak to someone after going through options, half of the time the server is down or systems do not work. I also keep on receiving automated messages that yahoozone has been renewed and sucha dn such amount has been deducted from the account.
                          When systems are working the reps are either not interested or they do not know how to handle the queries. They normally disconnect the call after putting you on hold. When on a rare occassion you get to speak to suom1 who does not disconect the call( although even he doesnt know what the query is), I had to ask for supervisors on three to four occasions however I was never able to speak to them. I can hear supervisor in background saying " kehdo ki busy hai, yaar callback arrange karde, are yaar bolde system nahi chal rahe hain". The customer service is pathetic and appaling. And the best thing is that when you ask sum1 about the previous call they do not have any details or logexcept saying that yes I called them previously.
                          I am so dissapointed that I think of leaving this service provider however I cannot change my number like other subscribers. I think I am so frustrated that I would never ever ask anyone to even think of airtel and try and stop maximum accounts of my friends and relatives. If airtel wants to improve just ask them to kick a..s of the people who are not doing there work properly.

A very frustrated and poor customer service victim.
                          Narender
                          I WANT TO KNOW ADRESS OF OBNOXIOUS CALLER
                          Today I have recived one blind call . That fellow talking in very rubbish language and giving talking about vulgar topics. talking about to physically hurt me can u plz give me his name and address for futher inqury.
                          Recently I have recived a blind call that person abusing me and talking on vulgar sexual topics and talking to physically heart me his cell no. is [protected] plz give me his name and address for futher inqury.
                          THE EXECUTIVE-IN-CHARGE/THE NODAL OFFICER
                          AIRTEL MOBILE SERVICES, NEW DELHI

Dear Sir, This is in furtherance to my earlier complaint dt, October 25, 2012 for wrong charging(A copy of which is ENCLOSED, since your deptt. has not ever cared to acknowledge, what to talk of REPLYING).
                          Even today i.e. 26.10.2012 my telephone automatically(without my dialling) was probably of its own or someone has hi-jacked my number, my subject telephone of its own(WITHOUT DIALLING THE No.) got connected to one no.[protected] of its own and after sometime when I had to make a call, then on opening it, I found my telephone been connected to some number and I without talking closed the telephone, I received a message from Airtelthat Rs.32/- have been deducted for your last call from my A/C.Airtel can check from their voice records that I NEVER TALKED TO ANYONE ON THE AFORESAID NUMBER NOR I EVER MADE ANY SUCH CALL.So as such the Airtel Authorities are requested to reverse the said charges and give me due credit for the said Amount.

Now feeling aggrieved, I am putting this in black & white, SINCE NONE OF YOUR EXECUTIVES EITHER LISTEN TO THE COMPLAINT PROPERLY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE NOR THEY BEHAVE PROPERLY.And now in case the matter is not resolved and my amounts which have been wrongly imposed- are nor reverted back, I shall be constrained to take up the matter/appropriate legal remedies with TRAI, DOT AND CONSUMER REDRESSAL FORUM FOR APPROPRIATE REDRESSAL with claiming DAMAGES FOR MENTAL AGONY, PAIN & SUFFERINGS, since I felt SERIOUSLY humiliated and harassed on their attitudes.
                          And besides above, I am still receiving promotional and Advertising MESSAGES DESPITE MY BEING REGISTERED FOR COMPLETE BLOCKAGE OF ANY PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES on your DND SERVICES, which is against the guidelines & directives of TRAI & Dept. of Telecoms.If such MESSAGES are not stopped IMMEDIATELY then the matte shall be reported to such higher authorities and appropriate measures for initiating legal remedies for punitive DAMAGES SHALL BE INITIATED AGAINST YOU.
                          YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE APPROPRIATE STEPS WITHIN THREE DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THIS NOTICE, failing which i shall be constrained to take appropriate legal actions against you FOR RECOVERY OF PUNITIVE AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, at your costs and risk, in case I am not suitably compensated.
                          Your Harassed Customer,
                          Mrs.Batta
                          October 26, 2012
                          Namaste Gaurav,

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                          I want to have my full refund at the earliest.
                          thanks

vivekandkawaljeet
                            ID [protected]_dsl
                            This is my airtel wifi connection number.The internet was not working since 7th of september and after few days we realised its a modem problem,we have put in atleast 20-30 calls/complaints and figured that the modem was within warranty after harassing us for 10 days they said they will replace the same free of cost but when the technician comes home he asks for the 11 month old modem bill/receipt which we were not able to locate.We called again saying that we cannot find the bill but the guy who installed our connection was one of the technicians who visited us again this time so he knows we got it done through him ,but this went on and on ,made several more calls,gave up and we got an alternate arrangement.In the meantime we had spoken to one of the customer care executives about the bill waiver for the period for which the internet was not working until the modem got replaced which is around 27th september,so as the person informed us that speak to 121 executives once your bill gets generated ie. after 25th and ask for a waiver they will do the needful,now that we fixed the modem our self and using it again from 28th or 29th of september now they have the audacity to say we resolved your complaint and you cant get a waiver.We then put in a request fr termination.After few more calls and complaints they call back to check if we wanted to confirm termination,they agree to give a waiver of 500 and sends a message yesterday that they are waiving of 450 out of a 1800 rental.I have been harassed by these crooks for a month now and want to take action against every executive who's given me wrong information,sweet talking and got back to doing nothing,if you see the records there are around 35 calls and they are all charged.Can i please not be put through so much as a customer by these fake inefficient executives who's there to just fool people like us.Kindly get back to me as we are very angry and upset with such bad service.

regards

Airtel — wrongly generated bill, false commitments & harassment

This is a matter of sheer dissapointment and shame on behalf of airtel that first i was provided with a wrongly generated bill due to a technical error of DNS server address and then my connection was barred. i was provided with a weaver and was told to pay Rs. 3500. I did that but still my connection was not activated. I called the customer care several times but i never got a fruitful help due to non communication of the matter. I was told to write email a and i was ensured that my problem will be solved, but to my surprise, one email id was not working and from the other, i got no reply!! The ids were : care.[protected]@airtel broadband.in , nodal.[protected]@airtelbroadband.in. After much of hardwork and time waste, my connection started to work but what I see in the latest bill is that they have added extra amount in my bill and are asking for the payment. This way, there is a great nuisance in my house, i was not able to use the net during exams and still have to face huge bill because the information is not circulated in desirable department. I wont pay for what i have not used. This is absolute harassment of the consumer and i would like to seek help from media, press and govt. if my problem is not solved here but i will appreciate if the problem gets solved.
                            here are the details:
                            Account holder: vineet saxena
                            account number: 11357053

AirTel — replace of modem

respected sir,

i want tell you my modem is not working for last 2 months and i loodge complaint my times in your customer care but they not work properly and not registered my complaint..
                            i cant able to do my office work bcoz of it...
                            i request to you please help me out from this problem.....
                            nd 1 thing more i file a complaint regarding this i wil not pay my bill until my modem has been replace...

my airtel num=[protected]

regards
                            vishu sharma
                            Namaste vivekand,

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                            earlier correspondence sent through mail to airtel...
                            To who so ever concerned,

this is in relation to the last couple of complaints registered by us regarding the replacement of the modem which is within warranty period but sorry to admit that you are a bunch of inconsiderate businessmen much less customer service officials.Now that you guys refused to replace the modem even after begging and saying we cannot find the slip and the guy who had given us the connection is aware of the fact as he was one of the technicians who gave us a call few days back.Now as per your assurance of waiver due to non service for the entire bill period of September, since it is generated kindly waive off the same and send us a confirmation because we are not going to pay a penny for this connection for this month.Also you will be informed whether the connection will be continued or discontinued by us in few days.Would request you to kindly send us a revised bill with no rental for the September month due to non usage and dis functional modem.

Also would like to mention that the request/complaint numbers show for which customer the complaint is for, still you guys registered a complaint from some other fixed line number because the call went from there, i had also attached a bill for your convenience.

Confirm the same @ [protected].

Best regards
                            Kabita

From: kabita das <[protected]@gmail.com>
                            Date: Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM
                            Subject: Fwd: Your airtel Bill, For airtel Number [protected]
                            To: [protected]@airtel.in

Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that i am getting harassed by your 121 executives for 3 weeks now.I have a wifi connection of airtel and the details are attached with this mail.My modem is not working since 7.09.2012 and i have put more than 10 complaints made more than 20 calls still no one has replaced my modem, for the simple reason being that its under warranty and the 1st time arrived in 15 minutes when they knew one has to buy it in my office(super prompt service).The same complaint i have been following up on and the guy who visited last on saturday did not carry the wireless modem itself he had some other model and on top of that to cause more harassment after 15 days of complaint he is giving us service centre nos around to go fix it quickly if we cant find the receipt.

We have been told since last friday that the modem will be replaced immediately without cost which has not happened and i even spoke to one of your supervisors on Saturday.His name was Raman from your bhopal call centre.Today i spoke to some hiralal and many more names would follow.

The simple fact that our connection is within warranty we are getting no service if we had crossed it we would have got prompt service.I have spent a lot of my phone balance calling these guys and still have got no response.Today they gave me a new complaint no which is 22393232.The earlier one was 22266196.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel — Convert Demo To Normal Sim

bhushan.morde

I (Bhushan) am Using Air-tel Connection for past 1 years with Business Sim (Demo Sim/ ERC Sim) My...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Telecommunications

Iqbal Arzoo
                              Hello Sir( MOB NO[protected], I Was Activated GPRS pack Rs 5 In 26-10-12, (In This Time I have Called 2 Times In The Customer Care .In The First Time A man pick up my call -name sanjit, i told him to send gprs setting to my Nokia e71, and he finally did it)
                              After receive gprs setting, i had dial activation code of gprs pack 5, after some min i have got confirmation sms of dedeucting balance for gprs pack rs 5.
                              After that , i started to browse internet, suddenly airtel deduct my balance rs 7, when i checked my gprs plan , it says 0.00mb.
                              i was shocked and call again in 2nd time, when agirl pick my call, i said my problem , she did not listen properly my problem, she dont help me, when i told her that i will complain to the senior, she replied me that "ok...ok.ok.ok complain him...Thanku for calling airtel " then she baring my call....

Therefore At first iam requesting to you to take immidiate action to this help line girl.
                              And also return my money, .
                              last time when the girl baring my call-12.-27 to 29 pm , maybe.
                              If You dont take any immidiate response of my problem, i will complain to the higher authority and more.
                              Thanks and Regards

Zee Marathi
                                Tv serial
                                (1 hours 30 minutes ago)
                                Skokka
                                some one have added my contact on locanto and skokka