Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — Not able to make STD Calls to some Specific Numbers

Prakash.D

Recently i have ported my no to Airtel from Vodafone, am very disappointed with the Airtel Service,...
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Unable to call toll free no. 000-800

Mahesh Dhakate
I have been having a problem with airtel Prepaid number [protected] for more than a week. I am unable to call a toll free number...
Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

mithunbangera08
Airtel outlet located at konappana agrahara(Electronic city) is not providing service upto the mark,

To pay an post paid bill a consumer has to visit the office twice in a month, every time u go there, the application is down and consumer has to wait for hours together.

The response from the team working there is pathetic.

Any service a consumer is asking for he will be sent to koramangala office, if this is the case why do airtel office is required there in konappana agrahara(Electronic city)
As per above mentioned complaint I face many problems about airtel.
1) Unwanted calls from airtel about their sew skims, advertisement etc.
2) I face the problem of balance deduction of 10 Rs. per day from one week.

These Two are major complaints. For resolving these complaint I call 121 (Customer care) but problem not solved from Customer care. I used Airtel mobile No. from last 4 years. I think Airtel have no need of valuable customer.For these issues when I call in customer care Executive of airtel suggest me to make SMS for stop these facilities only 3 Rs. for this message deducted from your balance. But why I make SMS I never demand these services from Airtel. Using Airtel for me is now reall Harrashment.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel — No Incoming calls after MNP

baluchandra
    I have ported [protected] from Idea to Airtel; It was troublesome right from the beginning. The Airtel Executive (Took it from...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

adesh15
    SIR/MAM,
    My mobile no is – [protected]
    I did not opt for daily Fun Portal Service for my simcard
    But it has automatically activated.
    I am trying to deactivate
    Please help to deactivate the DAILY FUN PORTAL SERVICE FROM MY AIRTEL NUMBER [protected] .
    Every DAY RS.2/- is been deducted for this SERVICE.
    Please do it on urgent basis as soon as possible.
    Thanks a lot for promptly addressing my concern.

Airtel Prepaid — Activated my invalid sim

Mahesh. M

Sir/Madam,

SIM card showing Invalid SIM

My name is...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Family & Relationships

Saurabh Gupta
      I have requested to disconnect my Broad band and landline connection on 26 july 2012 as i need to go to abroad. Airtel people said that it will be disconnected with in a week.
      My request reference no. is : 19322030

My connection is not disconnected yet and i am not going to pay any money on the behalf of this delay. Please acknowledge this.

Mails i have forwarded mails regarding this on airtel customer care [protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@in.airtel.com and nodal.[protected]@in.airtel.com but no response received.

[protected]-----
      RE: [protected]
      Saurabh Kumar
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 1:02 PM
      To:
      nodal.[protected]@in.airtel.com
      Cc:
      saurabh kumar [mail.[protected]@gmail.com]; [protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@in.airtel.com
      FYI..
      Plz do the needful. Thank you.
      From: Saurabh Kumar
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:52 PM
      To: [protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@in.airtel.com
      Cc: saurabh kumar
      Subject: RE: [protected]

Please proceed on my work request and let me know when my broadband & landline connection will be disconnected.

Thank you.

From: saurabh kumar [mail.[protected]@gmail.com]
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 4:47 AM
      To: [protected]@airtel.in
      Cc: Saurabh Kumar
      Subject: Re: [protected]

Please let me know about the current status of my request.

thank you.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Saurabh Kumar <[protected]@hcl.com> wrote:

My fixed line telephone (Phone No: [protected] and Account No:[protected].

I am going abroad on 27/July/2012 on long term basis and I want to close my Airtel broadband and landline connection as soon as possible.

Please process my request and let me know the balance I need to pay as final payment. I request you to please send me the copy of final bill as attachment in the mail having information of bill I need to pay as final payment.

Please also confirm the date and timing of disconnection.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

I will be available at +91 [protected] any time.

Saurabh Kumar

+91 [protected]

[protected][protected][protected]

Please do the needful. Currently i am at abroad. Please contact me on my mail ID: mail.[protected]@gmail.com
      thank you.

AIRTEL/LANDLINE — connection not yet disconnected

dear sir/madam,
      i sanket kumar mansinghka applied for disconnection of services of airtel broadband/landline on 14 feb 2009 in written at panipat office as well as on their 121. i have receipt of my written letter and ref. no. i got on 121 number.also on same day i pulled out all wires and connection. when after one month nobody comes for disconnection i again contacted them in their local office they assure me that disconnection will be made with 2-3 days. again in june i contacted them when disconnection was not done in their local office they say that connection has been resume after some representatives contacted me on my landline number but when i said to them that i have pulled out wires and instruments on 14feb2009 they just kept silent and again assure me that disconnection will be made shortly. But till today i.e. 29-july-2009 no action has been taken from airtel. i think airtel has worst, poor and very very bad staff and services.

Airtel Broadband — Please close my connection

I am again requesting you to close my connection with land line[protected]. I am not going to ask you for this again. If you wish than close it otherwise its no more my headache. You just ask for reply and when I reply on your id [protected]@in.airtel.com you don't respond. Why have you started this consumer forum when you don't wish to respond.
      Airtel Broadband has useless customer support.
      i have to disconnect my airtel broadband connection.
      My Airtel LandLine no. is [protected]
      please consider my request at the earliest.

Sagar Khadse
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

farrokh64
        From so many days my money is being cut on its own without making any calls. I am a air tel prepaid customer.
        The same is happening with my call balance, from 5 Rs. to 77 Rs. are being cut from my prepaid balance any time of the day and night without making any calls or using any service. I have paid separately for monthly call balance Rs. 375/- for 3G Rs. 102/- and internet pack Rs. 98/-, then too they keep cutting my call balance. Loot machihai Airtel mein.

I so wish that they were true to the advertisements they show.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

bgkarthikeyan
          I have the following issues with [protected]:

Issue 1:
          I actually requested for the procedure to surrender the Airtel Broadband connection. But for that one of your representatives have suggested me a suitable plan for me so I have agreed to that. I have been informed exactly 2 months before from one of your collegues that my plan has been changed (which I have requested too). And from the forthcoming months I will be charged for about 499 INR (Unlimited Internet). But when I checked the 2 months bills, I still see that plan has not been changed and I am still charged for 599 INR. I do not know the reason for such false promises. Even though I paid the bill with the late fee of 100 INR which is useless for me.

Also, for the past one year I did not use the Broadband too. Eventhough I am paying everymonth like more than 700 INR. That's why I asked for a suitable plan. But the lady suggested me this plan. Even this plan is not suitable for me. I guess it would be better if I simly surrender the connection rather than not using and paying.

Isssue 2:
          I have been trying to access myaccount through Airtel website. Everytime, I request to reset my password, I receive a message that an email would have been sent to my email address. But when I check my email address I did not receive any email from Airtel.

Issue 3:
          Also sometimes the connection ( I mean the voice calls) is really bad. I got really plenty of noises when I tried to make call.

Issue 4:
          The other terrible thing is that I could not find the customer care number for the Airtel Customer Service. It is only given something like 121. What if the user/customer wants to call the customer service from anyother operator ? Does it mean that Customer who wants to contact Airtel customer service should/must have Airtel connection ?

Issue 5:
          Everytime I request for a surrender of the connection. The CSR will give me false promise of changing the tariff and giving me a callback the next day. But I do not receive neither the call nor the change in the tariff plan.

Suggestion:
          To conclude, if you could not solve any one of the following issues, please do let me know. I have almost concluded to surrender my Airtel Broadband connection and go ahead peacefully with my previous BSNL connection where I did not have any issues.

P.S. An email has already been sent to [protected]@airtel.in on 3rd August but I do not receive any response till now. So I have posted the complaint here.

Karthikeyan
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

dipesh_patel
            My Customer ID is : [protected]

I have purchased Airtel DTH services direct from Airtel. I am using DTH service at Amreli – Gujarat. It's pin code is 365601.

After fight around 3 month with so many complaints - Airtel gave me repaired STB and getting new error "No Signal" in STB. I have compliant again to Airtel and his customer support person told me that sometime happens due to bad whether and close my complaint. Still I am getting same issue and my Uncle also having Airtel which us purchased by me for him. My uncle does not having whether issue whenever he is stay just 30 meter far.

Is it possible to whether can change every 30 meter? I have send my query to Airtel and now he is forcing me to pay 150 INR. At the time of STB replace his customer support person told me that Service warranty period is 1 year and not he is telling me your warranty period is 6 month and force to pay 150 INR and then after he will resolve the issue.

When I have purchased - my package was 175 INR (including tax) per month and now without getting my approval Airtel has added 4 new channels in my package and now 200 INR per month (including tax).

If airtel does not want to resolve the my issue with Brand New STB - I want to cancel my connect and want my money back. I have recently recharge my connect with 1200 INR.

I kindly request to you - Please help me to resolve the issue.

I have all email communication which I have sent to Airtel and his reply. Please let me know, if you want to show it.

Dipesh Patel

Charge me on warranty
            Charge me on warranty
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

manishss
              I am using an airtel 3g data card from last 1-2 months. The call center support available at the toll free number [protected] is pathetic to say the least. I called them up since I am unable to send SMS from my data card. First I was told that this facility is barred for data cards. After pointing out to them that my other colleagues who bought the data card with me are able to do it, I was put on hold for a long time. After this, the only help they could provide me was that I need to call on airtel helpline 121 followed by the options 2 5 9. On following this procedure on 121, I was told that data card queries are handled by [protected] only. I called on [protected] again, and once again all they could do is to try to toss me back to[protected] this time).

The call center personnel at [protected] seem to be very poorly trained including those in the technical assistance section. They also claim that they dont have authority to do anything. I was unable to register for a simple e billing facility. Airtel should look into this as it has been a very frustrating experience for me every time i have called this helpline on numerous other occasions. The personnel also seem to have very poor language abilities. There is no separate support available for English language although the IVRS asks for preferred language options in the beginning.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel DTH Service Center, Varanasi Sigra — misbehaviour and mismanagement

Anurag Verma
                from last two days i have receiving no signal from my airtel HD set top box ,i called in sigra varanasi airtel service center...
                Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

kodanhunt

I have got a new Airtel broadband connection last month. And I purchased a new Binatone wifi modem from them. From the start itself, the modem was not working. So I tried reaching many airtel communication centers and nobody ever responded. Just for sending me out, they told me everytime that person will come and replace your modem. But nobody had ever came. So please take necessary steps. This is a very new connection and new modem provided by them. And I do have the warranty for the modem as well.

Airtel Landline #: [protected]
                Airtel DSL ID: [protected]_kk
                Mobile: +[protected]

Thanks.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

arunkumarp.bng
                  I have using the airtel connection from past three months the airtel executives were unnecessarily charging and giving wrong commitment for the services and raised a huge bill amount which they have collected excess amount from me for the June month. and after getting clear calculation and clarification and sending lot many mails to airtel, they are least bothered to the refundable amount and asking me to pay the additional bill amount for the July month.
                  And also telling me that they will deduct the security deposit amount from my account and deactivate the services.

I need any of your support and to get back my money at the earliest.

Arunkumar

mithprajapati143
                    this complain is regarding 3g my plan has been change without informing me n instant of internet 3g speed. i was getting 10 kbps per second .I have done many time complain on customer care but still i didn't get any clarification. always say we revert you within 24 hours past 2 week ...

Date: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM
                    Subject: Reminder : Best Service Providing to me ( Irritate with your Services and company )
                    To: [protected]@in.airtel.com, wecare.[protected]@airtel.in, appellate.[protected]@in.airtel.com, [protected]@in.airtel.com

Reminder

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 12:21 PM, mith prajapati <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

this is my last reminder. and i m not paying bill unless i don't get clarification on this.

Mitesh Prajapati

Date: Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:05 PM
                    To: [protected]@in.airtel.com, wecare.[protected]@airtelin

Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 1:17 PM
                    Subject: Best Service Providing to me
                    To: [protected]@in.airtel.com, wecare.[protected]@airtel.in

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

This is mitesh prajapati , as i m your existing customer of airtel 3g data card.My datacard number: [protected]I have purchase of data card on month of june month .. I have taken 3g I have purchase of data card on month of june month .
                    I have taken a 3g plan of rs.950. From first day I was facing lots of issue regarding internet speed. even i had done complaint on airtel customer care and even i had conform about my plan of 3g 950 rental they had replied regarding this internet speed this problem will resolve within 24 hour. this complaint i have done on 18-July-12. still my problem was not resolved. and when i call again on airtel customer care for complain regarding same issue of internet speed on 24-July-12 they had replied this problem will be resolve within 28th July. Again Same ans i have got from your customer care. but on 24-July-12 i have received one sms from your side that you have reached maximum usage limit from now onward it will be charges as per bill plan apply. again i have contact to customer care they replied that my 3g plan has been change in rs.657 rental from 20-July-2012 this plan has been changed without any intimation to me even i said to that executive that transfer this call to your senior person customer care executive he said sir just be on line i'm transferring this call to senior person he kept me on hold of 10 min. after 10 min. executive reply me at present my senior not available on the floor. my senior person will call you but till the time i haven't received any call from your side.
                    I just want clarification on this matter how can my 3g plan change without any intimation to me. i was already facing internet speed issue instant of resolving issue automatic my plan has been changed without my permission from your side.
                    this is your best services you all are giving to your customers .Kindly revert me what is a issue as soon as possible otherwise i will not pay this bill unless my problem will resolved.

MItesh Prajapati
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

RSAGRAWAL
                      SIR/MAM
                      I AM SUSHIL AGRAWAL HAVE A AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NO-[protected] OF RAJASTHAN CICLE MY COMPLAINT IS AGAINST AIRTEL.I NEVER REQUEST TO COMPANY FOR AUTO RENEWAL FOR SMS PACK BUT COMPANY DEDUCT 85/= IN MY PREPAID MOBILE BALANCE ON 3RD AUG OF AUTO RENEWAL OF SMS PACK.I DONT NEED SMS PACK THEN WHY COMPANY GIVING ME EXTRA BURDEN COMPULSORY PLS TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND SHOULD BE BANNED SUCH TYPE OF DADAGIRI.THANKS

AirTel — CHEATING AND FRAUD

MYSELF RAHUL GUPTA [protected] , I REQUESTED FOR MNP THEN CUST, CARE CALLED ME AND REQUEST ME FOR NOT PORT MY NUBBER AND GAVE ME AN OFFER A2A LOCAL 1 P/6SEC AND A2O 1P/2SEC AND STD 1P/SEC AND TOLD ME THAT THIS OFFER WILL ACTIVATE IN 24 HOURS BUT NOW 6 DAYS ARE SPEND AND AIRTEL STILL NOT GIVE ME THAT OFFER, I COMPLAINED SO MANY TIMES BUT THERE IS NO ANY RESPONSE.....
                      RAHUL GUPTA
                      I dont get any call from airtel about this, airtel is very careless, it doesn't respect our old and more paying cust...

mahendraupa
                        Dear sir/madam,
                        I have facing problem to activate Blackberry plan at my mobile [protected], this my new MNP no. earler this no. with Aircel... now I did port with Airtel, but respoce of Airtel is not good , Last four days I want to contact with Airtel customer care , but mobile no .[protected] is not contecting with customer care ,respoce of Airtel people was not good , every time they gave me new saggetion to activate , but all suggetion are not work,
                        I am send SMS to 121 airtelbb, BIS to 121, but there no respose,
                        And i am not able to connect with my no. to Airtel CC,

so please solve my problemm , activate blackberry plan

Airtel — Data fraud @ airtel

singh.abhineet
                          Mr. Sunil Mittal

I have tried pursuing this issue with your esteemed company many times and have even tried...
                          Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Not working - not rectified despite repeated reminders

mdavid25674661

I have taken a connection of Airtel DTH for my parents in Chennai. The Consumer number is Consumer NO:...
                          Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — junk calls

hanskaushik
                          The following phone numbers have been calling me for the past three months evry day from the following numbers. I have not...
                          Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                          Travel Triangle
                          Refunding of money
                          (10 minutes ago)
                          Travel Triangle
                          refund my money for the tour of andaman
                          (11 minutes ago)
                          Star Maa Tv
                          about the timing of the new serial radha krishna
                          (17 minutes ago)
                          IBM India
                          fraud ibm hr
                          (18 minutes ago)
                          Olymp Trade
                          Not received cancel withdrawal amount