Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8005)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

hanumanthapparaj
Hi. Myself Hanumanthappa.g iam using airtel service provider since from 2003.my mobile number is [protected].i had big concern like when i called to 121and198 i would be able to getting IVR service with my main balance.But I am unable connected when i press 9&1speek customer care exicutive so it is IVR service saying like dial *121# to toll free number knowing balance and validity other information. Kindly farword this concern to technical department and reflect it soon to avoid to move other service providers network. Thanks and regards ,Hanumanthappa.g,EMAIL ID Hanumanthappag3gmail.com.

Airtel(bharti airtel) — unable to connect customer care

Dear Customer Care Manager!
(unable to connect customer care)

i manjunath k gause having airtel prepaid connection no [protected], while I am trg to call for any enquiry or greiviences to the customer care no the reply comes some time that no does not exists or send mail to 121
plz reconncation of costmercare
its good
unable to connect customer care
sir, i am dharma, i have airtel mobile postipaid, the cell ohone in mines balance because of calling 543216 number. so i will cut 10 rupees. i dont utilise the service . so, plese send me 10 ruppes for this issue.

Airtel — unable to connect custmor care

My 121 service is barred so, I want to leave the airtel services. Please forward my bills and disconnect my phone services ph no.[protected]
I am submitting my problem that every day I got massage on my postpaid mobil no[protected]ive Aarti and LIVEPRAYER WITHOT SENDING ANY REQUEST AND CHARGED 100/-which is applicable as per your norms from the date of i have converted prepaid to postpaid.No body is deactivate so many request have been made .MAY I Request kindly do needful I Hope my problem will be solved. thanks and regards.I also hope I will get reply as early as possible
UDAISHANKER TIKKHA 1112, INDIRA NAGAR COLONY DEHRADUN

Ajay Ukidve
    I Col Ajay Ukidve (retired) am residing at Jamshedpur Jharkhand since Nov 2011 on business. I have bought a data/3G card from Airtel. It was working perfectly till 22 May 2012. From 22 May 2012 there is no 3G network available at Jamshedpur and Ghamaria. I tried to contact customer support at least 50 times at 198. However after a lot of options finally when the operator says we are transferring you to customer care executive they cut off calls. Thereafter I registered a complaint No PR[protected]. I got an acknowledgement on my email that we will get back to you in 2 working days. It is more than 8 days now no response. thereafter I met my lawyer and asked him to put in a case against Airtel in consumer court. I was advised to wait and apprise airtel of the same and to reconcile. This I did so vide my complaint No PR[protected]. Again I got a similar acknowledgement but yet no response. On 30 May 2012, I went to the distributor of Airtel at Jamshedpur he checked the status of my connection and said it has been blocked due to me not answering verification calls 3 times. I told him that I use my 3g card only only on my computer. So it is not always on. However he resolved that and I made a test call fitting the card in my mob, there was no problem. I explained to him that blocked or not there is no WCDMA network being detected by my modem and that is my complaint. It only connects to Airtel GPRS meaning 3G network is not present. So he called the Technical cell at Delhi and I talked to the person at Delhi. He maintained that there is no problem at Jamshedpur and Ghamaria with airtel 3G WCDMA network. Which is all nonsense. Now I do not know what to do and who to approach. I realize now that Airtel 3G is a really ******* up service with no sense of customer care at all. They are a pack of liars, scumbags as far as customer care is concerned. Being a telecom engineer myself I told the Delhi guy tell me the truth you can't bluff me. I don't mind if your system is not working it can happen. But why are you lying through your hats. Anyway now I will be taking Airtel to court for offences against the TRAI directives so also loss of business. Luckily I have logged all calls and recorded them. So also through my software all details of available networks have been recorded day and hour wise. My first step will be to file an RTI about 3G in Jamshedpur and Ghamaria to acess records from their MIS (Management Information System) ,maintanence of which is mandatory. Then I will go to the consumer tribunal. Airtel are you listening?
    Dear Mr. Rakesh,

Thank you very much.
    I am pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved. I am now getting the WCDMA Network at Bistupur Jamshedpur since the last 3 days. If it could be resolved in just 24 hours after recording this complaint here, it could have as well been done earlier. It appears to me that the problem was not of a very complicated nature, most probably the RF transmitter was off due to negligence or not carrying out proper inspections and maintenance checks as per SOP's laid down of BTS stations, or maybe trunk access servers were down and this area is last priority. Whatever.

My only concern is that your customer service via phone is most appalling, to say in the least. My suggestion is to please try and practice Integrity, Authenticity and thinking a bit bigger than yourselves. So also I feel that there should be a quicker access to customer care executives as far as complaints are concerned rather than trying to shield them via a host of telephonic selection procedures which take more than 20 minutes just to access a human person. As a matter of fact there is no number for selection of complaints in your lengthy telephonic procedure at 198. What counts in the end is human psychology, which needs a human interaction when a customer is angry. Machine generated responses are no good at that point of time. I think airtel needs to have a revamp of customer service procedures as well as more training is required for response teams.

Thanks and Regards.

Col Ajay Ukidve (retired)
    Dear Rakesh,

My network problem has been sorted out, but another problem has started.
    I tried to recharge my 3g data pack for Rs 450 on 15 June it is not getting recharged on my No - [protected]. Again I tried to recharge on 16 June same "recharge not successful". Again I tried to recharge Rs 251 today from a different vendor same result recharge not successful. I recharged a Rs. 60 voice pack that was successful from same vendor. I have a balance of 402.58 gb available on my card. However it is valid only up to 18 June. That means from 19 June I will be left with no data connection. Please tell me why. Instead of working on my job, again I have to resort to resolving issues which should not happen. Please do look into this new problem.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay
    Dear Rakesh,

Here are the details Of today's effort at recharging:

Content:
    Recharge not successful on your mobile. Transaction ID [protected]. Date:[protected] at 10:20AM.
    Time: 17/06/2012 10:20:29

Content:
    Recharge Successful on[protected] at 10:25AM.Talktime Rs 60.00, MRP Rs 60.00 PF: Rs-6.60, STax: Rs6.60, TxID [protected].Dial 12131 - akarshak offers
    Time: 17/06/2012 10:25:07
    Content:
    Recharge not successful on your mobile. Transaction ID [protected]. Date:[protected] at 10:45AM.
    Time: 17/06/2012 10:45:06

Content:
    Recharge not successful on your mobile. Transaction ID [protected]. Date:[protected] at 10:54AM.
    Time: 17/06/2012 10:54:21

Thanks and Regards,

Ajay

vinod_kakde

This is with reference with the new wi-fi connection taken by me on 31st May at my place Lola Residency Madinaguda Hyderabad 500050. I got this connection through Mr David( airtel ph no [protected]) , this is the same number which is advertised in My area for internet connection.

After deposting the amount for router and one month rental in advance( 1mbps plan) , the cable and modem was installed at my place on 31st May

My account no is [protected].

I am really disappointed with the Service offered by Mr David, he had given assurance that router would be installed on 1st June at my place by evening, the whole day he dint pick my phone nor responded to my sms. Finally I had to ask Apanna (ph no [protected], service enginner who iinstalls modem) to talk to David and give the router

I have got the router on 2nd June , but I am facing problm in installing the wi-fi connection, David is not picking my phone, neither he is assiting me in installing the router and wif-i connection

I am left helpless now, I have done the full payment but the service is not installed at my premises, even your a/c managers dont respond once they collect payment.

please address this issue immediately.

Regards, vinod kakde [protected]

Akhil P Walia

My Airtel No is [protected].

I signed-up for a 250 Rs 1GB 3G data pack on 18th May 2012.

Until 5 days I received 3G speed (3.1Mbps max). However, 24th May onwards speed came down drastically to 6Kbps whilst I still had more than 350MB data available in 3G account.
        Until today, issue stands unresolved.

I complained to customer care at 121 and was issued complaint no#[protected] dated 24th May 2012.
        I was informed technical team will call me once issue has been resolved within 7 days, latest by 31st May 2012.

31st May has already passed; when I called customer care to know the status of complaint.
        To my utter surprise the customer care guy informed me the complaint has already been attended and issue stands closed.
        He could not tell me as how the issue was closed and what resolution was offered to customer.
        But, he did mention the issue was closed by technical backend staff to whom ticket was escalated.
        He added that he can only register a fresh complaint and this will again go in 7 days ETA.
        This is totally ridiculous. I was given second complaint no.

There is nothing wrong with handset (iPhone) or the cell tower. I've tested on several devices and locations.
        I own 3 other Airtel numbers and they all have 3G speed as subscribed for.
        The problem is only with one number mentioned above.
        I provided every possible technical data including the LAC and Cell ID of my area to your guys.
        Nothing was done to attend my complaint in-spite repeated requests.

The Airtel relations outlet at Vasant Vihar, Delhi told me the restriction is with on my number and not a network fault.
        He said the low speed might be because I also have about 300MB data left in my 2G GPRS a.c.
        However, he was also not sure why and redirected me to customer care at 121.

I therefore, request you to kindly intervene and provide me a solution.
        I am paying for 3G service. If I needed 2G speed, I could have just taken 98Rs pack that provides same data of 1GB.

I am paying premium of over 150Rs for the SPEED which is not getting delivered.

On several follow-ups, no one has ever tried to contact me once. All I get automatic texts and emails that my email has been replied or complaint has been attended. It feels like I am dealing with living robots who are trained to email scripted responses w.o understanding the issue.

Akhil
        Yes, after involving the nodal authority, issue was resolved after much hassle.
        I just hope I don't get any further situation to deal with customer care.

Akhil

varunagg15
          Dear Sir/Mam m using Airtel DTH services bearing Customer ID [protected]. I have logged complaint on 11/05/2012 regarding no signal due to breakage in dish. they told me that i will be charged rs.25 for part and rs.100 as service charge. i agreed but no one visited. after repeated call to customer care person visited on 15/05/2012 and asked me rs.200 (100 for part and 100 for service) n when i asked for bill he refused saying he had no bill book.
          Again customer care person assured me a refund of rs.41 n 85 paise for not working of DTH for five days( 8.37*5). but i rcv. just rs.14 n 95 paise. Now i called them 2-3 times but they say diff. thing everytime.
          So i request to look for:
          *Extra charging that too without bill
          *non refunding of full amount.
          Varun Aggarwal([protected])

air tel digital tv — SERVICE PART

I have purchase airtel difital dish. Two to three times signal problems in dish. Now since last three days i have call three to four times to Airtel difital dish call center for short out my complant. Call centr's person give me three time new complain no. in three days.

Complain no.1. -1299620
          Complain no,[protected] Date-28.10.09
          Complain no.[protected] Date-29.10.09.

They asked that engineet come moring. after morning asked afternoon, and then upto. 6.0.
          In evening they asked your copmplain still open, within 24 hours your complain will solved.

Please do needful.

Vinod

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — Service Issues

Set up box of DTH TV provided by Airtel is not working since last 15 days.
          Registered a complaint on 12 Dec'2010.
          Contacted to Customer Care[protected] several times for resolution of the problem. They have assured for resolution on 13 Dec'2010 (03:00pm). But till date no one has visited at my residence to resolve the problem.
          Complaint service reference no. is 4765802 dated 12 Dec'2010.
          I got a number from Customer care to contact their service personnel as [protected]. (Tried this given number for at least 10 times, this person dosen't bother to pick up a phone ven to response).

I am fed up with this service. I want to claim compensation for my time wasted calling on the STD numbers and troubled.
          till today i.e. 07 june'12 no resolution to complaints...however i rcv. a call frm ur side for resolution for problem.
          i cant understand how u ppl resolve the problems. Nor i m refunded neither rcvd bill. can u explain...!!!
          till now no problems resolved
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

deepak.mac
            Hi Admin,

After submitting several requests to Airtel (customer care, nodal officers) for deactivating my airtel PC secure from last 1 year.

Every month i call them up to remove the billing of this antivirus from my broad band bill, they remove and still next month its get added into my account. I have written 100 emails to them asking to deactivate it permanently but they are unable to do so.

I am very much frustrated from this process and requesting you to please look into this.

Customer id: 15598865
            Airtel Number is [protected]
            Account number is 15598865

Deepak
            Respected Sir,

Customer ID No : 16127255
            Telephone Number : [protected]

Please see to it that I don't use PC Secure Antivirus that Airtel provides still every month the usage charges are added to the bill. I have to call up the customer care every time to get it depreciated from the amount as it clearly shows that the service has been deactivated since January 2012.
            It is a total inconvenience to call up the customer care every time the bill comes even though it has been clearly specified that we don't use the ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE. This is happened for the fifth time now including the previous month itself.
            This is very frustrating and time consuming. Please look into it and deactivate it once in for all.

Thanking You,
            Keerat Singh
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

abhishekstl
              Hello Sir,

This is for Airtel broadband new connection,
              In my region malleshpalya in bangalore to be specific , they said the connection feasibility is there , they just took my money
              and later said there is no connection available , after much of follow up they said they will dispatch a refund cheque of 1000 Rs.
              I had to go out of station ,which i already informed them and asked them to return the money before 12 th february (one month later after opting for the new connection), but their pathetic courier service came later, as they opted for pathetic courier service , the cheque returned back.

After calling the airtel customer care they gave me the overnite courier number, overnite person said to send an sms to the address where courier has to be dispatched. After sending the sms , no one is picking the call from overnite courier , this is so frustating just to take the money to fulfill the company targets and fool around with the customer take their money and let them follow up and waste their time, god save india from these time wasters, this is the reason india is not able to come up , due to these people's pathetic service.

I get regular calls airtel that the connection is available in your area , would you like to take a new connection , they say feasibility is there, then again they would take the money, another cheque and then let me follow it up, airtel is a doing really nice here.

Airtel Broadband — Dirty Customer Service

I spoke with Sridhar Babu @ Airtel at 6:40-6:45 in the evening informing him that I am facing a lot of problem with Airtel and its connection and that 2-3 times we have already spoken with someone regarding it and they have not rectified it yet..... I told him I want to speak with a TL, the agent assured me that will transfer the call and hung up on me.........I called again and spoke with Ravi Kumar @ Airtel at 6:58 requesting to speak to a TL and explained the same situation agin to him. He placed me on hold again stating he will transfer the call . he transferred the call to Anand Kumar from Escalation to whom I had to explain the same issue again he was so argumentative and definately does not know customer service..... all the 3 whom I spoke with told me the same thing that they will take a complaint and get it resolved in 24 hrs etc etc. Which I had been listening to for the past 2 months. I asked the guy (Anand) if he could transfer me to his boss because he was not helping me in anyway he did the same thing an agent did then whats the difference between a level 1 agent and a guy in escalation... Do escalation guys sit there just to say sorry and log complaints....Finally I got so pissed with him and had to hang up on him...... U R ALL BUNCH OF LIARS AND JOKERS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND RESOLVE ISSUES. JUST SHUT DOWN AIRTEL BECAUSE THERE ARE BETTER PROVIDERS ON EARTH.....!

Airtel Broadband — Follow these with Airtel Broadband

1. Never take connection through an agent. They are mostly fraud. Airtel is spoiling its reputation even through these rogue agents. Check out, you will find many agents disappeared after customers paid them for application.
              2. Directly contact Airtel office for connection. They can give you the appropriate time and information.
              3. Don’t pay more than Rs.1000/- for installation. Some agents even charge some extra amounts for themselves, just by showing excuses & immature reasons.
              4. Be careful of your bill. Airtel is expert even in sending false bills that you never used nor expected. Always be ready to take the risk of facing false bills before taking connection.
              5. Taking chances, sometimes Airtel slow downs the DSL speed than it should be, so that customers will be eager to shift for higher plans. If you ever face like this then immediately cancel Airtel subscription and shift to other services.
              6. When contacting Airtel Customer Care Executives, be careful before they disconnect from their sides. It is usually done when you can prove of their false and you're right. To avoid you they disconnect the call.
              7. Customer Care Executives also knows how to waste your time, and provide false information. Don’t believe their advices completely, or else you will suffer later. Most of them are incompetent, working for money and not for giving solutions to the customers.
              8. Don’t ever consider Airtel to be the best broadband and telecommunication service provider in India. Just by seeing large number o[censored]sers doesn’t mean to be the best. In reality there are better and cheaper services than Airtel.
              9. By experiences, all customers are not equally satisfied to Airtel. Some people even hate the name Airtel, because of their worst experiences. To them, Airtel failed to provide good services. Take this into consideration.
              10. And last, please, if anyone ever faced these similar experiences with Airtel feel free to comment and support me.
              nice post ya...it is useful 2 every1 b4 taking dirty airtel connection...

here is a big supporter o[censored]...
              Definitely dude. I was also cheated by Airtel
              Hi, U R Correct . I am a new customer to Airtel .. bought line some 4 months back..they have just now started their cheat work ... very very worst billing serive. i have never activated PC Secure software . but in my first month bill they charged me rs.60 and now in 4th month bill they have charged Rs.999.00 again... poor billing ... r they wandering for money..
              To only Rakesh Kumar,

You are a dirty from Airtel.
              Once you cheat any customer do you think they are going to trust you back? No and never.
              You are an simply working for Airtel, coz you are a servant of Airtel. I got the worst experiences which dirty Airtel could not solve out, instead created more problems?

What a shameful you are considering your brand to be the best!!! It is the worst in reality, and you are working shamelessly.

Scoundrel Rakesh, I don't think you can do satisfy the customers.

Airtel — call not connect on specific series on specific region

when i try to call on [protected] (idea mumbai) or series 869282 from my [protected] or any airtel maharastra mobile number call not connect & error is "number does not exist". in a specific region (khopoli).
              this happens with airtel only. i was called 4 times in customer care. they only say " your problem solved".
              & im still facing the same issue.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel 3G Data Services — Looting from account balance, Low speed, Pathetic customer support

JOBYJOB1985

I am an unfortunate customer of Airtel 3G data services ([protected]), from Bangalore. I am writing...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Internet Services

lakhbinder singh
                during the month of march 2012, i have charged rs 50 for late pymt of my airtel bill.As i was out of state & could not paid on time.After that i called their Cust. Care many times regarding the waiver of rs 50 & every time their executive commited me for önline waiver within 4 hrs. But still 2 months hv passed & i hv not got any waiver msg from airtel.
                Kindly resolve the issue & waive me.
                Lakhbinder sinh
                Mb no [protected]
                Email. [protected]@rediffmail.com
                J&k
                thanks, today i got a msg from airtel regarding the credit of rs 50.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel Broadband — Not terminating my Airtel landline connection by their Liar staff in retention dept.

jasonvthomas
                  Sub: My landline connection not getting terminated after numerous complaints

Dear sir

I was...
                  Complaint category Broadband

srinivasamurthy
                  I'm using Air-tel connection which is provided by my employer. The connection was activated in the month of Nov 2010 for which i was getting a monthly bill of 500 except for the month of Dec 2010 because i had visited to European countries for one week for which i was charged rs.2500/- which is understandable. But now i have received the phone bill of Rs.3956.00, after verifying the bill i have found that i have been charged for mobile Internet. When i contacted the air-tel customer care they informed me that the mobile Internet is activated for my number from Nov 2011 for which i have not given any request nor they have sent me any message for activating the mobile Internet. Please let me know what is the next step for me as i cannot pay for the mobile Internet charges which i have not used. Please do reply me the earliest.

You can reply me at my email address [protected]@gmail.com
                  Awaiting for your reply.Thanking you.

Airtel — Account Blocked

Hemant Unune
                    On 7th May 2012, i have raised request (#1799005) as my airtel money account got blocked. It showed me when i tried to load...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

prashanmp
                    I am using Airtel prepaid and was under 1ps/2 sec plan for which I used to recharge for Rs. 37. But yesterday(31-May-2012) I suddenly noticed that there is more than Rs. 1 cut for each call(after calling customer care they told1.5 Rs).This was not even communicated to me and I was not enrolled to any of such tariffs earlier. After calling customer care they are saying sorry and asking me to recharge again for Rs. 37. But my question is how can they change the tariff without intimating me,I lost about 200 Rs in a single day because of this.
                    Wanted a proper resolution for this issue.

rohit9899
                      I have opted for a 1399 Unlimited - 30 GB Download plan for my office in laxmi nagar. In May-2012 we have used the broadband upto 80%, i.e upto 24-25 GB and we start getting calls, from Airtel. upgrade your account, upgrade your account..after every single day.

I told them, I do not need to upgrade it. Then they start showing in my web browser, a well planned page, just to click and get upgraded. it will be shown to your browser every time you try to open any website. What kind o[censored]nlimited plan I have taken. I don't know.

If you by clicked by mistake also, this can't be taken back. Their customer care told, it's not possible.

I have tried to send messages to their nodal officers and other higher authorities from may 2 different IDs, all bounced. This is the face of a top class company of INDIA.

By your medium I want to ask this fraud company.

1. If I have already said "No" one time on the browser message, why this was coming again and again.

2. If they are showing it again and again it means this is a planned trick to fool the customers by making money from unlimited plan.

3. This plan was automatically activatec charging me 799 + taxes. Why I will pay this if I have not activated this.

Rohit Kumar

agarwal.manish26
                        COMPLAIN ABOUT DISCONNECT THE SIM CARD
                        Dear Sir/Madame,

Sub:- DISCONNECT THE SIM (OUTGOING,INCOMING AND CUTOMER-CARE SERVICE UNAVAILABLE ) (I have 240 rs balance)

I have taken sim card from banagalore and my number is [protected] .Currently I am working in mysore .I have submitted my document with photo 2 times and they have disconnect my sim card without intimation.I have balance 240 rs in my account.Now I cannot get incoming ,outgoing and customer call
                        .Please kindly request start my services.

SIM CARD — disconnect outgoing services

My outgoing service is disconnected, i produce my doccument already day before yesterday till now they are not rectified.
                        This problem was hel 2days. when will u rectified it
                        I have gave a complaint in my nearest airtel office
                        my mobile no:[protected]
                        SIR I HAVE LOST MY MTNL SIM CARD MY NO IS [protected] SO I AM REQSTING YOU TO DISCONNET IN

Sub:-COMPLAIN ABOUT DISCONNECT THE SIM

I have taken sim card from banagalore and my number is [protected] .Currently I working in mysore .I have submitted my document with photo 2 times and they are saying that this number is registered with another name.How can it is possible that 1 sim card register with 2 name.If it is possible then its your fault not mine fault so kindly don't disconnect my number .I have taken valid sim card from airtel shop.

Dear Sir/Madame,

Sub:-COMPLAIN ABOUT DISCONNECT THE SIM (I have 240 rs balance)

I have taken sim card from banagalore and my number is [protected] .Currently I am working in mysore .I have submitted my document with photo 2 times and they have disconnect my sim card with intimation.I have balance 240 rs in my account.Now I cannot get incoming ,outgoing and customer call
                        .Please kindly request start my services.

MANISH KUMAR AGARWAL
                        My mobile [protected] is stolen so cancelled sim
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

nungsang02
                          I hereby wish to humbly submit a formal complaint regarding incorrect Bill Amount due to wrongly charged bill on mobile internet service usage which was not used.

Whereas, my Billing Summary of Bill period 23/04/12 - 22/05/12 , Bill no.[protected], shows an amount of Rs. 7042/- (Seven thousand forty two only) accounting to Usage of Airtel Mobile Internet Service.

Whereas, i can assure you that the mobile GPRS was never used by me or anyone else and i also believe that i never received the Mobile GPRS phone setting through SMS or even Installed it. Hence, there is no way i can use the GPRS facility.
                          Therefore, i am surmising that it is a cause of system error/bug or may be a minor technical glitch from your side. Kindly, review the whole Billing process and do a re-evaluation on my service usage.
                          The relevant details are rendered as below:-
                          1. Airtel Number:- [protected]
                          5. Postal Adress:- C/o, Chuba Ozukum,
                          Law & justice Deptt.
                          Nagaland, Kohima
                          6. Alternate contact No.:- [protected]

And, now, therefore, i beseech an explanation for such erroneous Bill amount.

This complaint is being humbly submitted for end of justice.

Incorrect Bill Amount
                          There is too much carelessness in Air-Tel customer center and the engineering department gives equally poor service.

1. They took long time to fix a problem about wireline/broadband service. More than 15 days the service was not available.

2. After repeated calls, the technical person came and it took him less than 15 minutes (As per the person who was present at the premised at that time. I was at Office at that time not at home)

3. They sent bill without considering the non-availability of service. I refused to pay the wrong amount they charged.

4. Next month (After the problem was fixed) they again sent me wrong bill. I made complaints and offered to help them understand concept of Pro-Rata rental charges. I firmly stated I am not going to pay wrong bill.

5. They barred outgoing calls. I made big noise, went in person to their office to explain them the bill was wrong.
                          The error in amount was not big but not small to let go.
                          The error was simple any secondary school going student would spot it. What was most annoying is they were adamant in saying it was not an error.

6. After much shout and repeated visits to their BannerGhatta Road Office, I could get to speak to a manager/supervisor in their billing department. After explaining to him, the person had to swallow all wrong computations they had calculated and sent me in the printed bill. The Air-Tel management remained and remains to date careless and unresponsive.
                          recently i am being unable to connect the customer care executives by any means please send me the needful

karanparikh

Sir actually a customer of Airtel is giving blank calls and harrasing me via abusing SMS's. So please do some positive action & steps against it. Please see it with utmost intrest and urgency. Please do reply me on my email: [protected]@gmail.com, Contact Number of me: [protected]

i khave been getting blank calls from a number [protected] to my airtel number. i called airtel customer care to block this number, but they are unable to do so as this isnt a airtel number and from a different state. i'm from bangalore. i have been geting these calls and messages from 5 days. pls help..
                            Dear Sir/Madam

Sir actually a customer of Air tel (Number is [protected]) is giving blank calls and harrasing me via abusing SMS's. So please do some positive action & steps against it. Please see it with utmost intrest and urgency. Please do reply me on my email: [protected]@gmail.com Contact Number of me: [protected]

Irfan Malali...
                            I am receiving calls continuously from [protected]. My husband called him and told him not to call me, but he said : "kya ukhaad lega". I am facing continuous harassment from this person. Please help.
                            Irina Thakur
                            I am getting calls from numbers like [protected], [protected] and [protected] these are Airtel numbers located in Mumbai and Karnataka.
                            Please trace these down and stop the miss calls

Sanjeevani B
                            I am facing the same problem after i have applied for airtel broadband connection. I am getting calls from numbers like [protected] and [protected]. Please trace these down and stop the miss calls

margreth
                              I have been using Airtel pre-paid SIM CARD for almost a year now. Initially the service was good but now its worst as they keep deducting money from my account balance for some or the other service that they activate it on their own (like hello tunes,music mania and many other crap). Whenever i try calling customer service no. It will never get connected. I tried so many times to speak to customer service and ask them the reason why they deduct money but can never get hold of one. Im really frustrated with this. Please help me on this

Mr sanjeev
                                Respected sir/Madam,
                                I want to change my subscriber from idea to airtel, I filled my form on[protected] & deposited all documents and rupees 20 in cash as they requested meat your branch in Galleria, Gurgaon.. They handed me a sim (number[protected] h-2), & assured me that your airtel network will be start in next 7 days. My unique porting code was ID- 545611, & last date of expiry was[protected]. I visited airtel branch in galleria thrice till my uop expired. Every time assurance was given that we are processing but due to technical reason we r unable to do so. I meet their different staff except manager, because they didnt allow me. On[protected] they given me my document & airtel form that we are unable to process, u reapply & we will see this matter again. There is no matter of money that I have spent but rules that made by TRAI, which is not followed at all.
                                All the executives are good in speaking but poor in solving the problems except recharge/money collections which they are doing well. My only request is that please visits your branch at galleria, & see their working pattern, so that other people are not cheated.
                                Dr Sanjeev Kumar Arora

Airtel — money refund

Ramashishh
                                  I applied for a broadband connection in september last year. A company authorized salesman came and took 1300 as first month...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Broadband

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                  Rummyculture
                                  cheating
                                  (3 minutes ago)
                                  Idea Cellular
                                  Not able to send and receive sms
                                  (40 minutes ago)
                                  Sony India
                                  bravia tv display issue
                                  (1 hours 0 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                                  (1 hours 1 minutes ago)