Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

kalagadavijay

I am Vijay Praveen Kumar & i have the airtel sim with number - [protected], which is andhra pradesh number & is currently under roaming in karnataka & on 1/3/2012 morning i got an sms from airtel stating that as this number is not being used since 3 months i need to start using to avoid disconnecton of the same. with immediate effect i have started using the number & made calls as well. when i received another same sms on 2/3/2012, I have checked on the customer care number - [protected] on 2/3/2012 with Mr. venkatesh & Mr.Naveen as well if my numbers ok to use & was reassured that as i started using it & could see 4 calls been made recent, the sim is active & they asked me to ignore the sms received as well.

But i was shocked to notice that the sim is inactive this morning & when called the [protected] number i was told after 16 minutes of call by Mr.Subramanyam that the sim is recycled & passed on to his supervisor Mr.mani, who very ubruptly stated that he is from cisco & got nothing to do with the previous associates reassurances on my sim being active & my number is recycled now.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that this number has been updated as the only contact number a week back in my resumes & is the only way of contact with many companies for me now & even all my bank accounts & other services have been linked to this number & hence keep getting all sms's to this number itself & hence request you to reinstate the number for me as early as possible.

Hope to get the positive result as early as possible from your end.

Thanks & Regards,
VIJAY,
Mobile : [protected] (Bangalore number)
/ +91 [protected] (roaming number)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:42:25

sai_daripalli

Im a resident of Bagh Amberpet(R.K. Nagar), Hyderabad...myself and 4 of my family members are using Airtel service and we are not receiving any calls ,sms due to signal problem inside my home....we phoned to customer care several times but there is no proper guidance from them...so plz suggest us a solution on this....
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:19:12

AirTel — no signals at home

We are giving regular complaints to Airtel, regarding signal problems at our home, but till date no action has been taken, several engineers have visited the site and found the problem, but no action has been taken till date, please do the needful.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

triariusbucephalus
      REF: for reasons only they understand

I had charged my Airtel mobile [protected] on 22nd feb 2012 for 80.00 Rs and since 1st march random deductions like 1Re and in excess were noted. on the 2nd of march, I had a balance of 59 Rs and it was suddenly wiped off and got a shock when I checked my balance. I immediately went to the Airtel relationship centre and was given a no. to talk to customer service. I called them up and was told that the deduction was for browsing the internet, but I have been browsing for 2 years on wi-fi and never had this problem. When I mentioned this fact they said it was unique for some handsets like blackberry (I used blackberry 8520 which is 2G) and iphones where for some applications they start using 3g services. I corrected them saying my phone was 2g and not 3g compatible, they said is was a slip of tongue and they meant that I was using 2g services.
      The whole thing seems fishy and how could some applications use prepaid credit when I always use wi-fi at all times. Me explaining this fact seems to have no effect and they insist my phone somehow managed to use the prepaid credit and change the settings by itself to leave me with zero credit.
      I'm absolutely disappointed with the explanations which they seem to make up as they go along and I doubt my future prepaid recharges would be safe either. I would greatly appreciate if the issue is brought to relevant persons and my money credited. If there is anything I can do myself, advice would be appreciated.

Jayakar A.
      mobile : [protected]
      Hyderabad
      Andhra Pradesh
      India 500062
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:19:10

vigabhishek0098
        Dear Sir ,
        This is in reference to a call made to the Blackberry Airtel Customer Care department(7070) from number [protected] at 02:02pm.THE ATTENDENT TOLD HIS NAME Mr.VIKAS.

But I am really very sorry to say the Attendant didn't know the sense of talking , If i am not understanding a thing, he is no one to shout on me and say that i am not knowing any thing in a very rude behaviour and sarcastic manner(bad insulting language) to show the customer down ,really it was bad on his part to misbehave in that way which is not at all acceptable and just hell he also turned some words out which is not resistable at all.
        With only the respect of Airtel I did not reply him and disconnected the phone.

But for sure this matter has to be taken up seriously and some Punishment OR STRICT ACTION should be rendered or else i will just Port my number to some other network but i don't want to do that as i am a customer with airtel since last 12years.
        or else i should move to the higher authorities if nothing is done to it.
        If attendant like him stays in the company the company would have a very bad impression.

So not to increase the complaint and telling about that worst attendant i would like you to take a strict action so that it is never happens again .
        Will wait for your precious action and the reply to it. Hope to have a serious action from your-side with full investigation to know the worst of it!

Thanks a Lott..
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:44:21

toajay
          There's no 5.1 Surround Sound in Dolby Digital Plus Format from the HD STB for Star Plus Channel,
          only PCM 2.0 audio signal, even though the STB is connected via HDMI Cable to my KENWOOD Receiver .......

my Customer ID : [protected]

ajay rana.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:19:05

Airtel HD set top box — OSD menu strings are not good

I have purchased Airtel HD setoff box last week. In this, OSD menu strings are not looking good. Is not smooth.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel Broadband — Advance rental paid but non-operational connection airtel account number 7000408875

Obelix
            Inspite of paying the entire annual rental in advance for airtel landline number [protected], the line has been disconnected...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Telecommunications

Airtel — fraud billing [Resolved]

ABHISHEK SAMDEKAR
            sir
            i am the unfortunately victim of your company i have around 7 postpaid numbers with me in my house .i took due...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

kousern
            hi
            i got call from cell no
            and he gave another number [protected] asked me to call that number for confirmation o n winning the 25 lac lottery.
            when I called that Rohith Sharma in Mumbai said he is a manager of sbi and asked me to recharge my cell 500/- and i will get my 25 lac.For that I should switched of my mobile for till 9 am next day and he took my account number.

And I know this is a new strategy of selling the products
            thanks
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:18:41
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Aman Raj Vishwakarma
              sir my number is [protected], so sir im telling you that, this number activate many services so i am deactivate all service for my number
              thnks for my ?
              dear sir/madam.
              i want stop any unwanted service on my cell no.my cell no.is [protected]
              pls.stop unrequire service urgently.my connection name is sudip kumar

Uthaya Banu
                I got an Airtel simcard no [protected] on 15 Feb n=and activated 3G services on 16 Feb for 450 rupees. They said 1200 MB free download will be available. But within 14 days all my recharge money were taken emptying to 0 balance. Download MB was even less that 500 MB.

No propeer response when called the cutomer care at 121 and 12134. They tend to transfer the call to senior person but no proper response. They dont even have data about the recharge details of the customer for their mobile nos. What a joke. They are not specifying the download details also and they say they cannot retrieve it. It really funny to here this. Airtel a big company in India dowsn't maintain important information about their customers. Fraud people. Steeling money from their customers.

Please take severe action in this regard
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:18:33

AIRTEL 3G — I'm charged unnecessarily

I bought a new SIM card from Airtel just 8 hours ago and they charge me unnecessarily for nothing!! I lost all my credit for nothing! By the way I'm using Android 2.2 ( Froyo )
                Yeah bro they are fraud exact same issued i have faced at early morning they raised my SR. but i know they will never give a single response.

sujatha reddy ( suchi)

myself Sujatha, i have taken airtel sim card just one month back, number is [protected] & sim number is[protected].
                  now the problem is you people has given the same number to some one, now my sim card is not working. i called that number & i asked that person regarding the sim card, he is saying as yesterday he has taken that sim card on his documents. so can you people say, how you have given the same number to two people. i want explaination on this issue. my alternate contact number is [protected]. If i did not get proper response from your end, i will take legal action. i need response immediately.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:18:30
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

rajesh a kewlani
                    hi i m mahesh f kewlani i have a shope (radhika general stores) at maninagar in ahmedabad we have purchase airtel recharge vovchers from (vraj marketing <airtel disributor maninagar area> ) on 31/01/2012 now a days this vovchers r blocked by distributor for his own fault now he didn't reply anything we ask many times so would u plz help us or show us a guideline so that we can get back our vovchers and stop our losses ok would u plz give us a no of resoponsible person in airtel at india level so we can talk with him our problems my contact no is ([protected]) ok give us proper reply as early as possible
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:18:24
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Krish Nair
                      I am using airtel no. since 4 years until last few months.
                      I faced lots of network problems and due to my hectic schedule and some uncertain personal problems, i never got time to keep on complaining,tracking and being in waiting queue.
                      Later I was recently surprised with a monthly bill amt of 4k and with total of 7500 of last 2-3 months which i intentionally didn't paid until and unless I could have got the reasonable waiver after cross checking.
                      However my no. was barred from outgoing and incoming service but i still kept my sim on though I had my other reliance no. working.

However to my very big surprise, on Sunday(Holiday) dated February 26,2012,my friends, relatives,paternal uncles calls me up and says they are getting calls from so called Airtel agents Pankaj Shashtri and a lady complaining, abusing and insulting me about my bills and asking me about my whereabouts.
                      I was totally depressed and furious to see such unethical irresponsible behaviour and such a disgusting unprofessional attitude of recovering.

Later on same day, the lady also called up my elder sister and asking her to pay the bill.
                      My sister was being insulted at personal level, later my brother-in-law when took over the call, she insulted him as well and ask their address so that they can get them in trouble if they or me doesn't pay the amount they ask.
                      My sister has nothing to do with my mobile no. and bills. Why they called her, my cousins and friends?
                      I totally lost my social respect with just
                      My loving parents were nomore since 2 years due to unfortunate heart attack.
                      These people weren't even scared to go analyse my personal life,my personal connections,insulting my social respect.
                      It was beyond patience when the lady even insulted my sister's emotions arrogantly saying as if 'we have lost our parents, this is why we don't have culture and roaming like frauds and cant afford bills"
                      Look who's talking about culture and manners?
                      The guy, today Feb 27, kept on calling me, and simply laughs when i shout back.
                      When I warned about my police complaint, he is not bothered for it, seems like Airtel and these agents have LAWS in their pocket.
                      I do agree, bills are pending but I had bills regularly since 4 years.But is this the way to recover ?

Now, I want to sue these and worst company Airtel and show them what they deserve to mentally,socially and personally harass me?
                      My sister will submit complaint to Airtel office for such personal,unauthorized,unreasonable and threatening call to her and thereby I am going to take legal steps ahead starting from this Consumer Complaint forum.

I have the callers's name, no and their few call recordings.
                      If anybody authorized from Consumer complaints or legal panels will get back to me for proceedings, I would like to get in touch asap.

Unnikrishnan Nair
                      Airtel no: [protected](Barred now)
                      My Reliance contact no.: [protected]

Calling agent's name & no.:
                      Pankaj Shashtri,Income Tax Airtel office, Ahmedabad.

Airtel — Excess bill and unethical and irresponsible behaviour

I have a long outstanding issue regarding excess bill and its subsequent activities sponsored by airtel. Though i had contacted several person from airtel regarding this no one is sincere enough to resolve the same. I had already pasted my complete issue in another thread. I am writing it again hoping someone might be able to resolve the same. please contact me on [protected] if you feel you can resolve this issue.
                      Anybody listening???
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — usage of personal contacts for payment collection,Abusive language, threatening [Resolved]

mahesh bhambhani
                        Dear Sirs,
                        My wife Geetu Bhambhani has been using Airtel services since last 10 years, and she took 2 add on cards...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

hurera1111
                        I am staying in Hyderabad Tolichaowki area, in this area if I am going to buy any recharge coupon then every store keeper who is selling the recharge coupon asking 1rs extra on every coupon, when I ask why it is so then they are saying that service provider executive is charging extra so only we are also taking... ever this is the max retail price this is the problem with every one..

Please do something for this, I don't whether the service provider is taking extra money thats the reason store person is charging extra or store keep it self charging extra, this is the problem of max. place of Hyderabad.

Please help us.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:45:51

Airtel — deactivation [Resolved]

balaintegra
                          This is Balasubramani from Trichy. I have been using Airtel network for the past 2 years, number is [protected]. Five days...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (85)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

swetha gangadhar
                          hello sir/madam
                          my name is swetha. My mob no. Is [protected] iam getting wrong calls vulgar messages and threatening warnings from the mobile no.[protected] .when iam calling he is not recieving calls otherwise switching off. But every night he is tourturing me with calls and messages. Please sir get me rid out of this it is so kind of me.
                          Thanking you sir!

My name is Naveen Mehta, I am using one airtel prepaid no. i.e. +[protected],

The service...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (52)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

raffikv2p
                            I have been using a prepaid Airtel sim ( No.[protected] Mobile No.[protected]) listed at Thiruppur (originally purchased as post-paid) since Nov. 2010. At the time of initial application for the sim and again at the time of changing the post-paid connection to Prepaid in May, 2011, I had submitted all the required documentary evidence of residence, central govt.service etc.I was getting the bills in the first months at the address provided by me as long as I was using a post-paid connection.After switching over to the prepaid connection , I have been recharging the account regularly. Yet, to my disbelief and consternation, I was shocked to receive a meassage that my connection was deactivated without any notice though I have fulfilled all the requistes. The deactivation was done abruptly and rudely in violation of all the established norms of customer-service provider relations.It was high-handed and atrocious.I have been using this number for nearly two years and all my numerous contacts are aware of this number only. This sudden deactivation has left me high and dry as it is an uphill task to inform all my contacts about the deactivation. It may even cast aspersions on my integrity as a customer.Subsequently, when I tried to get a duplicate sim on the same number, it went futile as the dealer at Pondicherry (B.P.Communications,) tried but failed repeatedly in his attempt. My calls to Nodal Officer through Customer Care evoked a monotonous and indifferent reply that the connection cannot be reactivated. He cited the reason that there was no address proof. My question as to the earlier submission of documentary evidence went unheeded. It is the most shocing behaviour on the part of the Service provider.No courtesy.No rules and regulations.This kind of irresponsible and provocative responses will bring down the edifice on which the company has been built. The company should realise that customers are the actual pillars of the company.If no action is taken even at this stage, I will be constraned to move the cnosumer courts.I still look forward to a positive reply.

A.J.Raffi [protected]/ [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:17:55

AIRTEL / MOBILE SERVICES — DISCONNECTION OF MOBILE SERVICE

THE MOBILE NUMBER [protected], HELD BY ONE OF THE ASST GENERAL MANAGER OF STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED POSTED AT COIMBATORE GOT DISCONNECTED. ON INVESTIGATION IT WAS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE COLLECTION AGENT OF M/s AIR TEL, M/s THARUN COMMUNICATIONS BY MISTAKE HAVE NOT UPDATED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED ON 11/10/2008 VIDE CHEQUE No 395207 Dt 11/10/2008 ( COLLECTED BY Mr SATHIS - [protected] ). NOW FOR THE MISTAKE OF ONE OF THEIR COLLECTION AGENT, M/s AIR TEL HAVE DISCONNECTED THIS MOBILE SERVICE WEF 03/02/2009, AND THEY ARE VERY ADAMANT NOT TO REACTIVATE THE NUMBER EVEN AFTER SUBMITTING ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS etc..THE LOCAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER @ [protected], THE NODAL OFFICER @ [protected] AND THE APPELLATE AUTHORITY @ [protected] HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO HAPPEN.

Airtel — WORST DATA CARD SERVICE [Resolved]

SathyavathiSivakumar

This is sivakumar. I purchased an airtel data card before 20 days, Same time i took airtel broadband...
                              Complaint category Computers & Accessories